shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
An argument could be made for why any of the love interests should be the MC's choice. I am not making those arguments. I will say that the MC's character should be far more like Jill than like Tommy. Did he attend an all boys school or something? Drooling over Josy? And he goes from the guy who couldn't even talk to girls to being the guy who knows exactly what to say and exactly what to do in every situation and the guy everyone wants in one month ... no, just no. He should be as naive as Jill. He should be the one being taken advantage of, not the one taking advantage. One hell of a lot of license has been taken here.
I'd say going to college awoken something in him:
  • A two minute threesome in the showers with Quinn and Cammy,
  • Running around naked on campus,
  • Getting drunk and feeling up a milf's mega jugs; and
  • Fucking the vice-president of a sorority in front of a large crowd.
We've all been there, these things tend to change your perspective on life.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
It came as realisation to that just when you think there is nothing more to surprise you, some come with magic stick and stick up to their own ass.

" If someone poor as fuck like mc would have qualities then he is going to strave to death because only rick kid can afford to be like jill and there is no god for poor. "

But any way all choices are given. This game is the richest game regarding choices that given to player. Path are also given dik, natural and chick.

This post is about some one saying mc should be like jill.
Yeah sure game would have been ended with single line '" I am not cut out for this (like jill says).

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: WhamBamKam

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
If it was Wendy, My MC would have headbutted her in the damn face. Not because it's rape (We all know men can't be raped by women, cmon now ;) ) but just because she's ugly.
man can and have been raped by women! If you add most of the reliable estimations of Jails and penitentiaries and include young kids men are more likely to be raped then women!

some of the most brutal rapes happen in Hispanic cultures with gangs of fat females not unlike wendy trapping and forcing themselves on men who tend to be on the skinnier side (weird how fat bitches love skinny dudes but then bitch about skinny bitches...), and trust me those cunts know exactly how to perform direct prostate stimulation to get what they want... so men get raped twice when they are raped by ugly bitches!

furthermore if those cunts are heavy enough they can break their pelvis so some weakened boned men get raped thrice!

I wonder how many girls would consider their current husbands and boyfriends 1st actions towards them rape if they where not attracted to them?

somehow considering your name me believes that you might find it amusing on how men are abused by women if they can not get it up...

also the rest of the fraternity would also be getting
I wish I could unread this :FacePalm:
and yet he speaks the truth! reverse the genders and the MC would be facing 20 years for rape!

also the rest of the fraternity would also be getting 2 years for being accomplices while the girls would walk scott free after retracting or creating a made up story about being forced to be present!
I'm pretty 'pro-consent' even in these types of games.

For example when your flatmate/sister is passed out on the bed and the game gives you the option of walking away of 'having some fun' - I always choose the 'not be a rapist' path.

But if it's your kink and only limited to VR novels then feel free to be you.
i do the same on my original play through! then i am a completionist so on my 2nd come here sweet sister...

but do not let them get you down! you are right if Q was not hot as fuck they would all be whining or calling each other freaks for not having refused her!

Quinn on the other hand, what do we do with Quinn? Just get high all the time so we don't have to socialize...
or in other words... perfection! As Mel Brooks so wisely stated hell are other people!

thats why i could never get into milfy city, characters are hot as fuck maybe even better than in this game but the mc is such a massive creep ashole rapist that i couldnt get pass even the first storyline with the teacher blackmail
the MC is under the age of 16 so... he can not be imprisoned! that`s how i role played it to be able to not have a guilty conscience!

KRJ is fine, but this game really needs more Sally scenes. :sneaky:
i agree and this is me virtue signaling that this game is unfair to flat chested girls! just like fatties they deserve love too!

but its Sally fault really! Magnar offered to pay for a breast increase surgery but she grabbed the money spent a small portion on glasses for Magnar so her breasts could look bigger and spent the rest in Magic the Gathering cards...

good call for anyone under the age of 21 imho!

in my country we call it Shisha (Chicha is a word for meet that can be used also for female noble body parts...) so yes some of us are highly experienced with such devices and how it is used for flavored tobacco or other more alluring but less legal products! i used to smoke one that instead of water was filled with 18 old pure malt whiskey!

technically that name actually means an hashish smoke...

also for the debate about rape! All modern legal codes (I SAID MODERN GODDAMMIT STICK YOUR 6000 YEAR OLD BRONZE AGE CULTURAL RULES UP YOUR OWN ARSES) clearly include a non discriminatory clause! So if an action perpetrated against a man a minority or whatever is a crime then the reverse is also true and therefore a man that does not give consent can and should present a rape charge!

Biologically speaking in such situations 99% of the cases is not rape... mainly because 70% of men will just push the bitch away and be strong enough to restrain her but still...

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I guess that the perspective of Quinn will change from one forum user to another depending on their experience with drugs.
For thoose who dont use them she is a corrupting influence. For thoose who used them she is a good samaritan willing to give you for a reasonable profit a little fun.
For me, she is awesome, my main problem came when she wants to be the Queen of your harem. She brings new girls, thats cool, but what the fuck was that mess she made with Mona? We lost Mona couse you wanted to sell her to Burke???? Thats unforgivable. And she should stop her war against Maya, that's not going to work Quinn, she is totally in.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I didn't taught it was burning that bad ! Even after two days ? If only I knew, I would have left these smartest men with the IQ einstein in their own reality of bubbles. Still I am sorry because I didn't know truth will shake their fragile fantasy of illusion.

That was also for jill when sage react on mc magic stick and jill needed to consoled by josy same here they back each other same way, Well they also know who behaving in that specified way.
but peace out take care.

Last edited:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Yeah, about Quinn. I get where most of you are coming from, with a difficult childhood and everything. However, she got into a prestigious college, and that would be the chance to get a grip of herself and turn this whole thing around. What does she do instead? Open up a prostitution ring and peddle drugs, essentially instead of bettering herself she is dragging other girls down to her level. And that's pretty much where my compassion ends.

Now, if she's lying around in a drug-induced coma of course I'd drag her off the street and call an ambulance, but the whole saving process I'll gladly leave up to the rest of you. I'm too busy white-knighting Maya out of her problems and / or saving Jill from herself. :D

Reactions: Icekatana

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
I guess that the perspective of Quinn will change from one forum user to another depending on their experience with drugs.
For thoose who dont use them she is a corrupting influence. For thoose who used them she is a good samaritan willing to give you for a reasonable profit a little fun.
For me, she is awesome, my main problem came when she wants to be the Queen of your harem. She brings new girls, thats cool, but what the fuck was that mess she made with Mona? We lost Mona couse you wanted to sell her to Burke???? Thats unforgivable. And she should stop her war against Maya, that's not going to work Quinn, she is totally in.
My friend you need to play quinn and mona conversation again.
Mona was agree to sleep around around but her statement was she didn't knew that there was old guy stephen involved.
Further more after she walk out on stephen, Quinn clearly says "men with the power and position like him, will going to take a action."

That is exactly what stephen did when he deleted that fake fund policy for mona. "Quinn says to mona what will happen, none the less that happened."
And enlightened people called it blackmail.

Further more if mc is friend with cmaila(At prep party, when or if mc ask camlia for help regarding tybelt coming his way)and mc have sex with her before that camila will open up to mc and talks about money for sex thing right there she think about mona (You should not miss that point either.)

Don't get me wrong I like mona(I hope there is a way for her to come back) character but the explanation which is a conversation between riona and camila is quite understandable.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
and yet he speaks the truth! reverse the genders and the MC would be facing 20 years for rape!

also the rest of the fraternity would also be getting 2 years for being accomplices while the girls would walk scott free after retracting or creating a made up story about being forced to be present!
If that is your prerogative go for it, whatever makes you sleep better at night.This game should have a rape tag, Quinn raped MC, Maya raped MC and Tybald raped a watermelon.

This games is the lowest of all, what kind of filthy degenerates plays it? Watermelons have rights too, they should not be raped

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
My friend you need to play quinn and mona conversation again.
Mona was agree to sleep around around but her statement was she didn't knew that there was old guy stephen involved.
Further more after she walk out on stephen, Quinn clearly says "men with the power and position like him, will going to take a action."

That is exactly what stephen did when he deleted that fake fund policy for mona. "Quinn says to mona what will happen, none the less that happened."
And enlightened people called it blackmail.

Further more if mc is friend with cmaila(At prep party, when or if mc ask camlia for help regarding tybelt coming his way)and mc have sex with her before that camila will open up to mc and talks about money for sex thing right there she think about mona (You should not miss that point either.)

Don't get me wrong I like mona(I hope there is a way for her to come back) character but the explanation which is a conversation between riona and camila is quite understandable.
I was making a joke. But even if Burke get her out, i think Quinn still has some part of the responsabilities there as long as where her actions who leave her in that position.

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
Yeah, about Quinn. I get where most of you are coming from, with a difficult childhood and everything. However, she got into a prestigious college, and that would be the chance to get a grip of herself and turn this whole thing around. What does she do instead? Open up a prostitution ring and peddle drugs, essentially instead of bettering herself she is dragging other girls down to her level. And that's pretty much where my compassion ends.

Now, if she's lying around in a drug-induced coma of course I'd drag her off the street and call an ambulance, but the whole saving process I'll gladly leave up to the rest of you. I'm too busy white-knighting Maya out of her problems and / or saving Jill from herself. :D
And therein lies the problem. It's easy to point to Quinn's faults but it's also easy to point to her strengths. Sage has strengths. Bella has strengths. Even Jill has strengths. Josy and Maya are weak sauce. Especially Maya. She has only weaknesses. At least Josy had the courage to slap Steve. My MC ain't got time for all this weakness. He's got his own shit going on. He's not going to be an enabler.

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
Not the same. Any normal person would not take at face value if there was a rumor floating around bout free tuition. They would investigate it. Maya took it at face value which makes it her fault. Slapping Quinn because she's mad at herself for believing there was free tuition is weak sauce. She's lucky Sage feels sorry for her. Otherwise, she'd be out on her ear.

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Mona is your typical 'party girl', who drinks too much and likes to fuck all the 'cute' guys. When she finds out that she can get tuition for doing exactly that, she's all in. But Burke is not a 'cute' guy, he's an old fart (in her eyes). So that's a no-go for her. The fact that she was unable to refrain from opening her mouth and sticking her foot in it meant she had to go.

Of course her willingness to have sex at the drop of a beer means I am really sorry to see her leave the game. :p Could have used more sex scenes between her and the MC... especially since she was good friends with Camila - can't get enough of THAT!

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
And therein lies the problem. It's easy to point to Quinn's faults but it's also easy to point to her strengths. Sage has strengths. Bella has strengths. Even Jill has strengths. Josy and Maya are weak sauce. Especially Maya. She has only weaknesses. At least Josy had the courage to slap Steve. My MC ain't got time for all this weakness. He's got his own shit going on. He's not going to be an enabler.
You are wrong about Josy and maya. They are not weak sauce. The depend on mc because they turst him.There are many example which goes against your statement.

Even if mc chose to be just friend with them. (At prep party) josy at prep party, josy ask mc for help regarding her father. Now there is a choice to go with josy or maya but in the end it's proven they both have felling for mc. Even after mc chose not to stay with them(Because it can't work, In simple words.) but he is a friend and can be trusted(There are also choices that mc can be truthful if he chose to be so yeah.)

They depend on him because they trust him(Who doesn't depend on their friends for help). That is exactly why they (m&j) takes mc help and and likes his company.

This line is not for you my friend ! Trysexual

At least she didn't cry and took it in her face but when quinn(Quinn try to be polite two times ,Quinn didn't even touch her yet) comes to her because sage says her so, she(Maya) cry like a bitch in the corner.

Last edited:
Aug 6, 2017
You are wrong about Josy and maya. They are not weak sauce. The depend on mc because they turst him.There are many example which goes against your statement.

Even if mc chose to be just friend with them. (At prep party) josy at prep party, josy ask mc for help regarding her father. Now there is a choice to go with josy or maya but in the end it's proven they both have felling for mc. Even after mc chose not to stay with them(Because it can't work, In simple words.) but he is a friend and can be trusted(There are also choices that mc can be truthful if he chose to be so yeah.)

They depend on him because they trust him(Who doesn't depend on their friends for help). That is exactly why they (m&j) takes mc help and and likes his company.
after the cucking my mc didnt help maya and josy with anything and i wish there was an option to ghost them

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I'm going to attempt to explain my viewpoint taking a different approach, because every time I've tried in the past, my point wasn't realized.
In regards to Quinn changing out of love for a guy, in order to understand why this is possible, we have to look at the way her backstory is molding her character. All her life, she was probably only shown true love from her father. Let's say for sake of argument, that her father was taken away (either jailed or dead) while Quinn was still in a developmental stage of her life, such as prepubescent years into early teens. The loss of the one fundamental loving figure in her life, the only one that's ever really shown her any kind of love or kindness, will cause her to adopt a "Me against the world" mentality until she's presented with a replacement loving figure. This is where MC's interactions with Quinn come into play. As far as we know, Quinn doesn't have any kind of romantic/unselfish connection with anyone at B&R. Riona is her closest friend, and the basis of their friendship is a business endeavor. Tommy was supposed to be her friend but it's turning out that Tommy isn't as trustworthy as he used to be with his instability due to drug use, coincidentally caused by Quinn herself.
MC wants nothing from her except her friendship. He's completely genuine in his actions. He doctors her wounds and even offers to help her financially with absolutely no reciprocation expected. This is a completely foreign concept to someone like Quinn. It's taking her by storm and it's going to go one of two ways. Either she's going to hold on to it for dear life, or reject it with every fiber in her being. Episode 7 presented us with evidence of the former.
Agree with this 100% about Quinn's upbringing and her true nature. I think what a lot of people here misunderstand about Quinn is that what we see of Quinn isn't her full self, the things she's doing aren't the things she wants to do. She's a fucked up person from a fucked up home doing fucked up things because that's all she knows, how she has to be to survive in a world that was chosen for her. These facts aren't excuses or justifications for how she acts, but rather explanations to contrast her character now with how it's developing if you're on her path. We see glimpses of Quinn's true nature on the rooftop, in the rain scene, at the hangout and the party. She's not the uncaring bitch she fronts to the world, she can be sweet and timid and awkward; there's another girl underneath the warpaint she puts on, and the MC is giving that version of Quinn room to breathe that she's probably never had before. So from my perspective, unlike what many here have said, I don't see that we're 'changing' Quinn, but rather that the MC is bringing out the true Quinn, the normal girl with normal feelings who can let down her guard, crush on a guy and feel safe with him. Again, in no way does this excuse Quinn's actions, I'm not saying there are two different Quinn's and that she isn't responsible for what she's been doing, nor am I saying that once we coax out the 'true' Quinn that the old one will just disappear and she'll turn into a Jill clone or some shit. What I am saying is that Quinn is an incomplete person due to her circumstances, and the MC is providing her with the affection and love she needs not to change, but to grow. Quinn's story is about growth. That's how I see her and that's what I hope we can do for her in the future.

The only other thing I'd add is that since the game is only about halfway done, I reckon Quinn is gonna pull back from the MC at some point to try and protect him when shit hits the fan for her. She's only now starting to actually fall for a guy (the way she touches her hair, her big smiles at the party when he shows up, falling asleep on his chest etc. if you needed evidence) and once those feelings start to catch up with her, she won't want the MC to get tangled up in her problems, the extent of which we don't fully know yet. I suspect there's some kind of huge debt owed, probably to do with Quinn's dad, but it's kind of pointless to speculate right now. Either way, Quinn will probably continue to fall for the MC, being unfamiliar with those kinds of feelings, until she recognizes what's happening and then pulls back sharply/violently/explosively from him. It's not gonna be smooth sailing on the Quinnboat but we have a fine Quinncrew here to see us through the darkness :Kappa:

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I'm going to attempt to explain my viewpoint taking a different approach, because every time I've tried in the past, my point wasn't realized.
In regards to Quinn changing out of love for a guy, in order to understand why this is possible, we have to look at the way her backstory is molding her character. All her life, she was probably only shown true love from her father. Let's say for sake of argument, that her father was taken away (either jailed or dead) while Quinn was still in a developmental stage of her life, such as prepubescent years into early teens. The loss of the one fundamental loving figure in her life, the only one that's ever really shown her any kind of love or kindness, will cause her to adopt a "Me against the world" mentality until she's presented with a replacement loving figure. This is where MC's interactions with Quinn come into play. As far as we know, Quinn doesn't have any kind of romantic/unselfish connection with anyone at B&R. Riona is her closest friend, and the basis of their friendship is a business endeavor. Tommy was supposed to be her friend but it's turning out that Tommy isn't as trustworthy as he used to be with his instability due to drug use, coincidentally caused by Quinn herself.
MC wants nothing from her except her friendship. He's completely genuine in his actions. He doctors her wounds and even offers to help her financially with absolutely no reciprocation expected. This is a completely foreign concept to someone like Quinn. It's taking her by storm and it's going to go one of two ways. Either she's going to hold on to it for dear life, or reject it with every fiber in her being. Episode 7 presented us with evidence of the former.
I fully understand this point of view. I'm not optimistic enough to apply it to Quinn. I see the dark side, I can't get past it. We're in a story, we need drama, and Quinn is a good element for that.

Where I don't quite agree is with Tommy. They are friends, and it is she who is causing him harm. Having to raise prices comes later, and that's not what hurts Tommy.

Reactions: ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes