rockreign

Oct 12, 2020
How do i get a shower scene with jill in episode 4? anyone tell me i followed jill's path but after the tennis match got over it's not happening, she went out and i can't get it? anyone tell how to get it?

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Tybald raped a watermelon.
Watermelons have rights too, they should not be raped
Guys This is not a joke anymore, Watermelon is one of my.....Favourite fruits and it is being tortured to death by a fake tanned invisible dick guy... Just Look at his eyes ...
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
And then he sees another watermelon and is ready to torture it too !!!
Every watermelon is crying, we need to save them
I am sincerely and honestly sorry to everyone who is going to have nightmares after this .... But we need to face the truth ....
the TRUE COLORS of tybalt.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
after the cucking my mc didnt help maya and josy with anything and i wish there was an option to ghost them
Yeah well you can almost do it in the game, so I'm fine. You can do bare minimum as long as the game allows, but we need to get real. They are at least friend status and both are connected to Derek. No escaping interactions with them. But hey, we are living in DIK mansion now, our interactions with them will be more and more limited if we want, especially with Maya.

Also, anyone starting to feel sympathetic towards some of the Alphas? Chad for his obvious situation. Anthony was beginning to take a new step and he was genuinely interested in Ashley. We saw how he became a rebound guy firsthand. Ashley gave her hope and started something with him, then didn't say anything at all when she got a single message.
Even seeing Dawe getting neglected by Anthony was sad moments, went and sat by the pool by himself when his brothers were also present there. Almost felt sorry for him, almost. :HideThePain:

Reactions: ename144 and Amnik

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
How do i get a shower scene with jill in episode 4? anyone tell me i followed jill's path but after the tennis match got over it's not happening, she went out and i can't get it? anyone tell how to get it?
You need to have CHICK affinity for that. No other way to get it

• Red Heart
Reactions: rockreign

mr.AwesomeGameTaste

Feb 18, 2021
Yeah well you can almost do it in the game, so I'm fine. You can do bare minimum as long as the game allows, but we need to get real. They are at least friend status and both are connected to Derek. No escaping interactions with them. But hey, we are living in DIK mansion now, our interactions with them will be more and more limited if we want, especially with Maya.

Also, anyone starting to feel sympathetic towards some of the Alphas? Chad for his obvious situation. Anthony was beginning to take a new step and he was genuinely interested in Ashley. We saw how he became a rebound guy firsthand. Ashley gave her hope and started something with him, then didn't say anything at all when she got a single message.
Even seeing Dawe getting neglected by Anthony was sad moments, went and sat by the pool by himself when his brothers were also present there. Almost felt sorry for him, almost. :HideThePain:
Yep, Chad is chad tbh, I love Sage but she can be a moody bitch,and I always thought that Chad didnt do her as bad as she makes it to be,and he is pretty cool towards mc later on. Anthony is also cool, but I still hate Dave and the rest

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
If you think of the Jokes as retarded kids it all makes sense!

Anyway do not feel so bad for Anthony he will be a renowned fashion photographer and will hit more pussy per week then the MC in all of his college years! particularly as the time advances and the MC is locked in the trailer park after becoming crippling indebted getting his wife Quinn out of shit with the law for the 14th time, at least all of the trailer park tail will be his!

As for Chad i believe that Sage constant attitude turned him gay, i mean seriously 2/5 3/5 wtf woman? and then he turned around and had someone who was good and encouraged him and did not judge him, i mean Troy being a cross dresser would be funny if he did but still...

a true bromance that became a stress reliever that blossomed into true love! We all saw how Sage always harassed the poor fella! Not to mention she only started dating him so she could get enough clout to become HOT president and not because she loved him for what was inside... his heart and liver (those things are worth a fortune)! After he started taking steroids she stopped even caring for him and started treating him as worthless (steroids kind of ruin the liver and can damage the heart, so kind of makes sense?)

Nobody likes Dawe but come on if you where the greatest cuck in all the campus would you not be kind of pissed off and always lashing against the world? the only problem i see with Dawe is that he is undercutting Anthony so he can keep his best buddy with him forever... if he truly loved Anthony as he pretends to do he would set him free and not try to undermine his academic achievements!
Furthermore we got no evidence that he ever beaten Arieth or miss treat her harshly even tough he is sooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo betrayed...
Besides i do not know about the generation that grew on the internet but those of us who where born in a more healthy time can all relate what its like to loose a friend to a succubus wench because her tits are bigger then yours (except my fat friend Casmyr cause few girls can beat those tits... freaking hell those things should have their own Zip code)

Darius also seems cool if you are on good terms with him and the same for Alex, yes they are aggressive fuckers but if you consider they are fighting for their bro`s that is a sign of good character... for the wrong reasons but anyone willing to lay it on the line is someone worth having as a friend!

So yes the Jokes are idiots but they are humans in a group what can you trully expect? As individuals the ones we had a chance to see acting normally they seemed normal!

Coinzell

Jul 15, 2017
Good point with Lily's bikini. I never make that connection because I've only done the Josy hang out once for the sake of completion. I just look at the lighting of scenes to gauge time of day and when MC leaves his room, the tarp is bright so it's day time, and when Quinn comes out of her room it's day time. That could mean it's the same day but as kind of a pothead myself, I know how easy it is to lose a day being completely baked and with MC being such a supreme lightweight, he was definitely zooted outta his gourd.

I'm on Tommy's good side too......for now. :BootyTime:
Good point that i already did on discord but whatever :cautious:
Also replayed Quinn's hangout and freeroam before it. I don't know where you've seen a daytime. MC leaves his room it's clearly already dark. You can check chats with Josy and Maya in both MC asking what they doing "tonight", and also in the hangout with Maya it's obvious that it's already night.

Also when Quinn leaves her room it's still night time. Lily's bikini same as in Josy hangout, and also this
Also Quinn said that she has a hookah in her room, which mean that it not much later than hangout with MC was.

To sum it up. We don't know if MC stayed night at Quinn. We didn't saw him leaving. He still was here at the moment of Quinn/Lily conversation, but it was still at the same night as hangout.
So... maybe he stayed. Maybe no. But considering Quinn attitide to sleepovers and the fact that MC sleeping there wasn't mentioned later i suppose that he didn't sleep there all night.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020

Same I'm pretty sympathetic towards the Jocks but certainly not Dawe. Seeing him spread that picture of Cathy just makes me wanna give him another beating.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
There really should be more love for Sage. She's the one with her shit together.
While I do share your sentiments on the matter of Sage getting more love, I slightly disagree with your statement that she has her shit together. Honestly, from what I've seen, every girl in the game has their fair share of problems: Maya and Josy with their sexuality and relationship, Bella with her marriage, Jill with her status (and Tyballs), Quinn with her undercover drug dealership and Sage with the pressure and stress of being in her third year, being the President of the HOTS and dealing with a recent breakup.

Now on the surface, it definitely does look like Sage has it all solved and is moving on like normal, but I feel like she might just be pushing herself so that she doesn't disappoint the people around her. It also helps that the MC is there for her and is helping her and consoling her through tough times (though granted she does work her problems out by herself in the CHICK route).

However, this could all as well be a facade, and I'm wondering if in the next few updates we'll be seeing an exhausted Sage, with the MC being her main pillar to lean on. Her ability to cope, I think, is mainly attributed to her being a third year and having been through lots of shit, she has to learn to adapt to any situation. It's quite unfair to compare her to Josy and Maya, who are only first-years, with one being stuck in a financial bind and the other trying their best to not complicate her partner's life; or Quinn, who might just have been brought up in a terrible environment.

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Yeah that might be interesting, since she fought it the whole way too. Her expressions are so much more subtle though...

The mc nails her expressions (always laugh at that scene):

Hahaha yeah mate that is one my favorite funny scenes I can't stop laughing everytime I play that part

Lostanddamned

Engaged Member
Mar 29, 2019
I said it before, I'll say it again. The problem is Quinn's attitude to them and Maya. If Quinn wasn't a "mean bitch" to others, didn't fuck with Maya, didn't show she didn't care what others think about her, didn't fuck with people they wouldn't at least act that way. Saw some people saying she should get killed and thrown inside garbage truck :FacePalm: Because of her attitude, when people decide to shit on her they automatically throw the drug and restaurant cards in. Half of the characters in the game use drugs, almost every DIK used the reastaurant at least once, mind you.
Basically every other character is relatable whatever they do in their eyes, except Quinn. Someone with a drug dealer father and a junkie mother who used so much crack she lost her senses. She doesn't recognize her own daughter. Her dad is either in jail or got killed. Her father's best friend/partner, essentially their "family friend" is her "supplier" now. She was born into this life and she had no choice. She grew up in that house. Now she goes back there to get supplies and sell them so she can make a living with her "cut".
We also don't know when she lost her dad. Cuz after that point, she couldn't rely on anyone anymore.

But hey, fuck her sideways. She doesn't deserve empathy, she obviously chose that life you know. She should have known better and leave that life behind her when she was 6 years old, after she learnt how to read and write.

Meanwhile, let's all emphatize with Maya, she's gone through hell, what did she to do to deserve this? If we do a recap, I believe she has both her parents and a twin brother who is and was there all her life. Yeah, her father is a cunt, but he's still there. She has something can be called "family". When did her issues start with her dad? A few years ago? When she discovered her sexual identity and started a relationship with Josy.
Like all this was not enough, poor thing believed Quinn of all girls that a free tuition existed, didn't even bother asking the actual person who was responsible with how things went around the frat house. Imagine going through this for a month meanwhile getting support and help from Josy and MC. Now Sage decided to help her honestly too.

What the fuck is what Quinn went through compared to that? She is a criminal needs to be shunned, locked up, even killed.
No offense mate, but excusing and glorifying a drug dealer just because of her past is wrong. Just like in that Breaking Bad episode when Jesse is in therapy and he’s like “No matter how many horrible things we do, we just do an inventory and accept? And that’s it, and we just move on?”

I understand your sympathy towards the character, but your vision of it is biased.

But since apparently you like glorifying drug dealers so much, let me tell you about a drug dealer I used to know when I was growing up. We’ll just call him “A”. When I was growing up, soccer was my biggest passion and we used to play late until midnight every night in our neighborhood. And man, A used to kill people during the games, he was like a superstar. He looked like it and he always showed up in flashy, expensive gear (this happens in a time in my country where such gear is not only ridiculously expensive, but also very hard to find). When I was a kid, I didn’t know it, but when I started growing up I realized that he was a dealer. And I realized that he was stuck in our neighborhood, in life, and no matter how talented and good he was, he was never making it out of here. Later when I graduated and left the town, I lost contact with them, but years later I had friends over to visit me and one of them started talking about A. I didn’t need to hear the rest of the story to know what happened - A was stabbed and killed.

The point I was making was that it could have been me or someone else instead of A, we all have a choice of what to do and what to become. It’s just a matter of will.

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
Finally caught up to the latest release after being away from the game for a long time. A really well written, fun read with some great characters.

But man I really hope he doesn't get too dark with this one and that there is a way to make the Maya/Josie/Mc thing work (a really fun dynamic that still feels distinct on a site filled with harem games etc)

Reactions: Walter Victor

Casmyr

Quarters
Donor
Dec 6, 2018
Finally caught up to the latest release after being away from the game for a long time. A really well written, fun read with some great characters.

But man I really hope he doesn't get too dark with this one and that there is a way to make the Maya/Josie/Mc thing work (a really fun dynamic that still feels distinct on a site filled with harem games etc)
Idk bruh if your not in there relationship you could make some moves on Josy.

Its gonna be pretty sweet if you can make Josy cheat on Maya again.

• Wow
Reactions: ChipLecsap

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
No offense mate, but excusing and glorifying a drug dealer just because of her past is wrong. Just like in that Breaking Bad episode when Jesse is in therapy and he’s like “No matter how many horrible things we do, we just do an inventory and accept? And that’s it, and we just move on?”

I understand your sympathy towards the character, but your vision of it is biased.

But since apparently you like glorifying drug dealers so much, let me tell you about a drug dealer I used to know when I was growing up. We’ll just call him “A”. When I was growing up, soccer was my biggest passion and we used to play late until midnight every night in our neighborhood. And man, A used to kill people during the games, he was like a superstar. He looked like it and he always showed up in flashy, expensive gear (this happens in a time in my country where such gear is not only ridiculously expensive, but also very hard to find). When I was a kid, I didn’t know it, but when I started growing up I realized that he was a dealer. And I realized that he was stuck in our neighborhood, in life, and no matter how talented and good he was, he was never making it out of here. Later when I graduated and left the town, I lost contact with them, but years later I had friends over to visit me and one of them started talking about A. I didn’t need to hear the rest of the story to know what happened - A was stabbed and killed.

The point I was making was that it could have been me or someone else instead of A, we all have a choice of what to do and what to become. It’s just a matter of will.
At what point of that post I am gloryfying drug selling? Explaining her reasons for doing it is justifying it? No.
Judging her without taking what she went through into consideration is not cool. If she does indeed get an option to leave that life behind and she doesn't, yeah sure. But we don't know if she had a chance like that.
Most probably she got her tuition paid by someone, again probably by Buddy and she needs to pay her debt to him.
That point will probably come and if she accepts help or not will be the deciding factor in her life. She knows how that road ends with Rox and her mother, firsthand. Dealing(small time at that too. Has to meet a quota and get her cut) and being an addict to hard drugs. And now, she has a time bomb in her room, sitting there.
With Bella, our relationship with her changes her removing the ring or not.
With Jill, we remind her of her sister.
With Maya, we change her look at, well, a dick, lmao.
With Josy tho, idk what we changed. Maybe she is happier now, knowing there is another person she can rely on.
If we can prevent Quinn eventually using that time bomb, damn right we will. Hope we can see the difference we make or won't make in different paths.

A small theory : Maybe helping her out with money will close off her debt and she won't need to hold onto that small bag of coke. If she doesn't get help, she will try to sell that and get in trouble for it. Close term or long term. Because we now know she didn't sell that before. If she starts selling it, she will keep doing it. Cuz it's a lot more expensive than weed and will get her a much bigger income. But it will lead to trouble, a big one.

PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
Sage is my favorite LI but she is way to perfect man. She's smart, she's hot, she's a redhead, she's both hardworking and adventurous, she's funny and she's rich. Her only flaws are that she trusts her friends too much and loves her boyfriend lol.

Jill is in similar situation where her only problem is that she's a virgin, but at least she has that terrifying smile. Girl could scare some poor soul to death if she really wanted.

Reactions: goldenrule91

yourmom21210

Mar 5, 2021
Only negative about this game is that it takes so dam long to install and its hard to get all the sex scenes and rewards. I wish there was a way to unlock everything like in other games

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes