Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
To be honest, based on that wording there is some (not much but some) reason to suspect that they at least know each other, and let's be frank, that is more than enough evidence that some people here need to build their elaborate theories.
"Shut up, Brotard!" would have been a bit less specious. The odds that the presidents of the various fraternities and sororities on a college campus know one another are greater than zero. Anyone who knows Tybalt thinks he's a douche. But I do understand your greater point. The least bit of opening and some peeps like to see how far they can take that ball and run with it.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Good point that i already did on discord but whatever :cautious:
Also replayed Quinn's hangout and freeroam before it. I don't know where you've seen a daytime. MC leaves his room it's clearly already dark. You can check chats with Josy and Maya in both MC asking what they doing "tonight", and also in the hangout with Maya it's obvious that it's already night.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Also when Quinn leaves her room it's still night time. Lily's bikini same as in Josy hangout, and also this
Also Quinn said that she has a hookah in her room, which mean that it not much later than hangout with MC was.

To sum it up. We don't know if MC stayed overnight at Quinn. We didn't see him leaving. He still was here at the moment of Quinn/Lily conversation, but it was still at the same night as hangout.
So... maybe he stayed. Maybe no. But considering Quinn attitude to sleepovers and the fact that MC sleeping there wasn't mentioned later I suppose that he didn't sleep there all night.
Well shit, you're absolutely right and I was 100% wrong.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
Hi All! Just found this site, this game, and this thread. Downloaded and started playing about an hour ago. I have got to say I am now a big fan of Sage and Jill!
Glad you found the game man. Come back when you finish and let me know your feelings of Jill :)

Skorm007

Nov 27, 2017
Idk bruh if your not in there relationship you could make some moves on Josy.

Its gonna be pretty sweet if you can make Josy cheat on Maya again.
Nah man I'm more in the mood for wholesome stuff lately, but it's pretty great that you can choose to do that if you want.

Reactions: Casmyr

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
Hi All! Just found this site, this game, and this thread. Downloaded and started playing about an hour ago. I have got to say I am now a big fan of Sage and Jill!
I highly recommend you play the game before you read this thread. Otherwise, it may ruin your gaming experience. A good amount of the plot has been given away in the posts here. It's a good game with a large amount of content and numerous paths to explore. In the five or so months until the next update you should have ample opportunity to explore them all. Definitely come back and let us know what you think as you progress through the game.

Everyone has their favorite girl(s) and I can't say more than that without giving away the plot.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
how is Tommy mother the madame? his mother lives with Peter and they seem pretty well off that Josy as no concerns regarding tuition! Also Tommy as been visiting the PR for 2 years dont you think that conversation would have shown up during Sunday family dinner?

Tommy: So mom did you grind a lot of loosers in your shift at pink rose yesterday?
Monica: yes, mainly you!

the reason why Tommy looks so much like the MC is because Tommy is the original DIK ... the MC is a medley of the models of his mother Lynette and Tommy! far more effeminate imho!
You've got it mixed up. How did Tommy get into B&R? Even Josy wonders that, because Tommy was bad in high school.
Who gives out free tuition?
I'm sure Burke would love to take a free fuck from a mother. All he has to do is take Tommy in and no tuition fees.
Tommy landed the job from the pick rose.... Gets quite little money, but always hin a job. Pete, Josy's father, found out even more about Monica than he would have liked. Maybe he broke up with Monica and Monica went back to her old job. This, of course, prevents Tommy from having fun. He didn't want her to come to B&R either. But how did she actually come to B&R? Oh yes, Quinn, Riona and also Josy came outside the stragglers. But how does that work? Yes Monica spread her legs again for Burke. That should be too much even for Pete, don't you think? What's also weird is that she's wearing a mask. Doesn't she want to be recognized like Cathy?

The reason why Tommy looks so similar is because there is a mix-up history route. BaDIK is getting darker and going towards AL. But it won't be a serial killer, but a serial sex offender who subdues women with drugs. One is Tommy and the other could be Jonathan, who was up to no good about 20 years earlier and got Lana pregnant. I won't explain why now. Didn't you notice in EP7 what Becky thought of the drink the MC gave her? He was even able to have sex with her afterwards. Now the MC looks just like Tommy. Could end as badly for the MC as it did for Vinny, who was framed by Tommy.

• Haha
Reactions: duningtwo

Derpyyz

Sep 7, 2020
Great chapter really struggling over Jill or Sage right now and then there's Bella so my mind is in different directions right now, I'd say they're all really well done characters. Can't wait for the next chapter, may have to do a DIK route but I just haven't been feeling it honestly. Also it's been pretty enjoyable seeing all these replies, that's all I have to say for now.

• Angry
Reactions: Warscared

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You've got it mixed up. How did Tommy get into B&R? Even Josy wonders that, because Tommy was bad in high school.
I'm sure Burke would love to take a free fuck from a mother. All he has to do is take Tommy in and no tuition fees.
Tommy landed the job from the pick rose.... Gets quite little money, but always hin a job. Pete, Josy's father, found out even more about Monica than he would have liked. Maybe he broke up with Monica and Monica went back to her old job. This, of course, prevents Tommy from having fun. He didn't want her to come to B&R either. But how did she actually come to B&R? Oh yes, Quinn, Riona and also Josy came outside the stragglers. But how does that work? Yes Monica spread her legs again for Burke. That should be too much even for Pete, don't you think? What's also weird is that she's wearing a mask. Doesn't she want to be recognized like Cathy?

The reason why Tommy looks so similar is because there is a mix-up history route. BaDIK is getting darker and going towards AL. But it won't be a serial killer, but a serial sex offender who subdues women with drugs. One is Tommy and the other could be Jonathan, who was up to no good about 20 years earlier and got Lana pregnant. I won't explain why now. Didn't you notice in EP7 what Becky thought of the drink the MC gave her? He was even able to have sex with her afterwards. Now the MC looks just like Tommy. Could end as badly for the MC as it did for Vinny, who was framed by Tommy.
Dude Lana is a few years older than Jill, she didn't have a kid 20 years ago.

Also the MC and Becky didn't have sex and I get that you've gone off the deep end with these theories, but insinuating the MC was trying to date rape her is just.

RustyCooter

Apr 5, 2020

Dalli..dalli...dalli. boy am I glad you are not the person writing the story of being a dik. It would probably be the most ridiculously convoluted story on f95 before you was done. I don't want to have to take notes just to keep up with what's happening while I'm playing one of these games.

May 12, 2021
Not the same. Any normal person would not take at face value if there was a rumor floating around bout free tuition. They would investigate it. Maya took it at face value which makes it her fault. Slapping Quinn because she's mad at herself for believing there was free tuition is weak sauce. She's lucky Sage feels sorry for her. Otherwise, she'd be out on her ear.
Excuse me? Maya knew it was a rumor and that's why she wanted to confirm it, Quinn never denied the rumor, on the contrary, she confirmed it.
In Episode 2 Maya tells the MC that Quinn vaguely offered her the free tuition and at the beginning of Episode 3 we have a scene at the HOTs pool where Quinn offers Maya and Mona the free tuition while Mona accepts without asking questions, Maya asks what they need do to get it (It doesn't sound like something someone gullible would ask) and in that moment Sage arrives, Quinn tells them not to say a word of what they were talking about.
So no, this is not Maya's fault, Quinn was playing with her from the beginning for petty reasons because she knew Maya would never have accepted what Quinn does in the "restaurant". Quinn deserved that slap and was asking for it in the way she treated Maya.
Also, we don't know exactly why Sage wants to help Maya, she doesn't look like she just wants to help her out of pity.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Just got to the car revelation, a bloody shame to lose Bella like that but I'm a peacock, you gotta let me fly
Dude I went like wtf when I realized I burnt the bridge with Bella just because I fucked Cathy in her car one night. Like sure Cathy is hot and all but to have lost Bella just because of one night? Just wasn't worth it :cry: IMO Bella is leagues above Cathy in every aspect just because...

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Also, we don't know exactly why Sage wants to help Maya, she doesn't look like she just wants to help her out of pity.
I'm pretty sure Sage is helping Maya out because 1. She sees herself in Maya; or 2. she's been watching Maya's actions since she became a daughter for the HOTS and is genuinely concerned about Maya. In the latest episode, she did have a good heart-to-heart with Maya, wanting her to be part of the HOTS, and I do believe as a sorority president, she cares about her sisters, especially after all they've done to get through the scavenger hunt. Granted, Sage might not've been so caring if Maya wasn't part of the HOTS in the first place, but I'm sure she understands as well just how tough the scavenger hunt is, so it's not surprising that she'd want Maya to reconsider either, considering how much she's been through.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Great chapter really struggling over Jill or Sage right now and then there's Bella so my mind is in different directions right now
You, my friend, are stuck in a sticky situation. I recommend just replaying the game and going in the different routes so that you don't miss out on any of them in future updates!

Reactions: Derpyyz

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I'm pretty sure Sage is helping Maya out because 1. She sees herself in Maya; or 2. she's been watching Maya's actions since she became a daughter for the HOTS and is genuinely concerned about Maya. In the latest episode, she did have a good heart-to-heart with Maya, wanting her to be part of the HOTS, and I do believe as a sorority president, she cares about her sisters, especially after all they've done to get through the scavenger hunt. Granted, Sage might not've been so caring if Maya wasn't part of the HOTS in the first place, but I'm sure she understands as well just how tough the scavenger hunt is, so it's not surprising that she'd want Maya to reconsider either, considering how much she's been through.
Sage from ep. 1 would be self-serving, but Sage from ep. 2-7 is definitely a interested in being a better leader for the HOTS. She already told Quinn to handle the situation of three daughters leaving the sorority, which is a reputation-killer, and now she is finally following up after starting to see that Quinn isn't who she assumed she was.

Reactions: Niu6609 and Derpyyz

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
Excuse me? Maya knew it was a rumor and that's why she wanted to confirm it, Quinn never denied the rumor, on the contrary, she confirmed it.
In Episode 2 Maya tells the MC that Quinn vaguely offered her the free tuition and at the beginning of Episode 3 we have a scene at the HOTs pool where Quinn offers Maya and Mona the free tuition while Mona accepts without asking questions, Maya asks what they need do to get it (It doesn't sound like something someone gullible would ask) and in that moment Sage arrives, Quinn tells them not to say a word of what they were talking about.
So no, this is not Maya's fault, Quinn was playing with her from the beginning for petty reasons because she knew Maya would never have accepted what Quinn does in the "restaurant". Quinn deserved that slap and was asking for it in the way she treated Maya.
Excuse you is right. What kind of idiot would confirm free tuition with the VP of a sorority? Any person with a brain would confirm free tuition with the registrar or the tuition office, not with another student. And they would do it before the enroll, not after. Yes, it is Maya's fault for asking the wrong person the wrong question hoping for the right answer. Stop blaming other people for Maya's failure to adult.

Reactions: DavDR
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes