Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
how is Tommy mother the madame? his mother lives with Peter and they seem pretty well off that Josy as no concerns regarding tuition! Also Tommy as been visiting the PR for 2 years dont you think that conversation would have shown up during Sunday family dinner?

Tommy: So mom did you grind a lot of loosers in your shift at pink rose yesterday?
Monica: yes, mainly you!

the reason why Tommy looks so much like the MC is because Tommy is the original DIK ... the MC is a medley of the models of his mother Lynette and Tommy! far more effeminate imho!

its not immediate except... if Chad tries to check if he is gay or not he can go for Sage and she will cheat on you...

and this entire speech is what leads me to believe she is Jage and Stephen daughter! because oh boy can Jade get angry as shit, a lot of bottled up rage she is sacrificing herself for her family and the darn kids one is dumb as a rock and the other is a whiny bitch cunt, furthermore the similarity in the names! Sage and Jade are very similar!

Sage is most likely Sage Burke! Burke is an Anglicized Irish name!

if he is in the throuple its even more interesting since she was behind the bushes as Sage fucks the MC...

and that i do not want to cheat anymore means... that she is admitting that if the MC places his moves on her she can not resist! human contact at last!

Do remember her and Maya sex scene in ep.6 happens because they are debating the MC, without the throuple last time Josy had any action was... with the MC!

é um pequeno trofeu qur aparece para decorar a tua secretaria no ultimo free roam do episodio!
I din't know why it's hard to accept for everyone. C7 look at sage face when she sees chad. If chad asked her, Sage would have fucked chad at front of mc.

Yeap ! Once a cheater, Always a cheater.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I don't care if Quinn is like the MC, personally I like Quinn's character more than the MC's but I'll never pass up a chance to butt in and talk about muh queen :KEK: Now obviously a DIK MC is infinitely more alike Quinn than a CHICK MC, don't think that's debatable, so let's talk baseline because that's more interesting.

Baseline, we know the MC grew up poor as you said, alike Quinn, so they faced similar class challenges. They both love their father, although I guess you can treat him pretty badly imo in the game so let's just say what we know of the MC's history indicates he only had his father to depend on, like Quinn.

I would argue that the MC's baseline is not more empathetic than Quinn at all, let alone substantially, based on one event - the MC kicking the shit out of that kid in high school during the flashback we see. We know that Quinn is a nasty bully bitch drug dealing whore but she never does anything to anyone approaching that level of violence and aggression. We don't know if Quinn would even want to, I'm not saying she's harmless by any means but when she gets punched in the face in the rain she doesn't try to fight back at all, she becomes timid and defeated. This isn't necessarily an argument as to why Quinn and MC are alike but more stating that they're not as far apart as you make it seem as far as empathy goes.
But as many players have bitterly pointed out, the MC still treats Maya as his friend even if she rejects him in Episode 4. Sorry to sound like a broken record, but compare that to how Quinn treats Tommy at the end of Episode 7. The MC can be self-centered and crude, but even at his worst he never views people around him as chew toys unless they've gone out of their way to antagonize him (like, say, Tybalt by the end of Episode 7).

I'd also debate that the MC follows the lead of others since you can pretty much call the shots with Derek from day 1 on either path, which almost everyone will do in order to wear the dildo at the right time to win Hell Week and not lose points with girls, plus he's effectively leading the DIKs to repair the mansion in the latest episodes. Whatever path you're on, in ep 7 Sage invites the MC to plan the Halloween party with her and Quinn, which shows that both him and Quinn both have leadership potential, a trait that I'd say makes them more alike than the MC and almost any other girl aside from Sage herself and arguably Bella. Don't think I'm alone in assuming that leadership is in the MC's and Quinn's futures at least.
The MC did step into a leadership role after Episode 5, but you'll notice that he does so only in an unofficial capacity. He never contradicts Rusty (or even Tommy), and always gets their support before taking any action; he wouldn't even agree to plan the Halloween party without checking with Rusty first.

Quinn is firmly in the "better to seek forgiveness than ask approval" camp. She routinely conceals things from Sage (to the point she has her own personal redlight district). When things blow up in her face after the Scavenger Hunt, she carefully tailors her report to Sage to maximize the chances Sage will agree with Quinn's preferred course of action. When Sage overrules her, Quinn proceeds to half-ass her task (indeed, I'd argue she deliberately undermines her efforts with Maya).

So again, I see very little in common here. The MC winds up in charge despite his best efforts because he's the only one able to handle the task. Quinn cashes in on Sage's authority but uses it to do whatever she pleases with no regard for Sage's wishes. To the extent both are leaders, their approaches could hardly be more opposite.

I'm going to attempt to explain my viewpoint taking a different approach, because every time I've tried in the past, my point wasn't realized.
In regards to Quinn changing out of love for a guy, in order to understand why this is possible, we have to look at the way her backstory is molding her character. All her life, she was probably only shown true love from her father. Let's say for sake of argument, that her father was taken away (either jailed or dead) while Quinn was still in a developmental stage of her life, such as prepubescent years into early teens. The loss of the one fundamental loving figure in her life, the only one that's ever really shown her any kind of love or kindness, will cause her to adopt a "Me against the world" mentality until she's presented with a replacement loving figure. This is where MC's interactions with Quinn come into play. As far as we know, Quinn doesn't have any kind of romantic/unselfish connection with anyone at B&R. Riona is her closest friend, and the basis of their friendship is a business endeavor. Tommy was supposed to be her friend but it's turning out that Tommy isn't as trustworthy as he used to be with his instability due to drug use, coincidentally caused by Quinn herself.
MC wants nothing from her except her friendship. He's completely genuine in his actions. He doctors her wounds and even offers to help her financially with absolutely no reciprocation expected. This is a completely foreign concept to someone like Quinn. It's taking her by storm and it's going to go one of two ways. Either she's going to hold on to it for dear life, or reject it with every fiber in her being. Episode 7 presented us with evidence of the former.
I've already said my piece on Quinn never being shown kindness, so I won't rehash it here. Besides, I sincerely hope you are right. But I'm going to remain skeptical until I actually see Quinn take an action - any action - that actually shows she would place the MC's interest over her own. Because thus far it just hasn't happened. The only time the MC is able to connect with her is when he's doing things she wants/needs him to do AND is going about it in more or less the manner Quinn would prefer.

That *could* be the setup for the MC to earn her trust and finally encourage her vestigial altruism to surface, but it could just as easily be the case of Quinn taking advantage of the MC the same way she takes advantage of everyone else (it's just more friendly because she didn't need to twist his arm). We won't know until Quinn actually has to make a meaningful choice. So far the closest she's got is saying the MC shouldn't give her his money for nothing, which ain't much - especially when she accepted any money he gave Riona in Episode 5.

Now Quinn has been less of an asshole towards him recently; that's not saying much, but it is at least a start. So maybe this will eventually show us some actual depth from Quinn. But if so I think it will be a ways off, because we're barely at the start of her journey.

Not the same. Any normal person would not take at face value if there was a rumor floating around bout free tuition. They would investigate it. Maya took it at face value which makes it her fault. Slapping Quinn because she's mad at herself for believing there was free tuition is weak sauce. She's lucky Sage feels sorry for her. Otherwise, she'd be out on her ear.
Maya DID ask about it. The problem is that Quinn flat out lied to her. Since she was the HOT VP and Maya's official contact person (even if she raised an objection), Maya assumed that Quinn wouldn't be able to blatantly lie about that without the rest of the HOTs knowing about it. Unfortunately, Sage was asleep at the switch for the first 6.25 episodes, so Quinn was free to lie.

And therein lies the problem. It's easy to point to Quinn's faults but it's also easy to point to her strengths. Sage has strengths. Bella has strengths. Even Jill has strengths. Josy and Maya are weak sauce. Especially Maya. She has only weaknesses. At least Josy had the courage to slap Steve. My MC ain't got time for all this weakness. He's got his own shit going on. He's not going to be an enabler.
Yeah, if only Maya had the courage to slap someone who behaved inappropriately towards her... :rolleyes:

I said it before, I'll say it again. The problem is Quinn's attitude to them and Maya. If Quinn wasn't a "mean bitch" to others, didn't fuck with Maya, didn't show she didn't care what others think about her, didn't fuck with people they wouldn't at least act that way. Saw some people saying she should get killed and thrown inside garbage truck :FacePalm: Because of her attitude, when people decide to shit on her they automatically throw the drug and restaurant cards in. Half of the characters in the game use drugs, almost every DIK used the reastaurant at least once, mind you.
Basically every other character is relatable whatever they do in their eyes, except Quinn. Someone with a drug dealer father and a junkie mother who used so much crack she lost her senses. She doesn't recognize her own daughter. Her dad is either in jail or got killed. Her father's best friend/partner, essentially their "family friend" is her "supplier" now. She was born into this life and she had no choice. She grew up in that house. Now she goes back there to get supplies and sell them so she can make a living with her "cut".
We also don't know when she lost her dad. Cuz after that point, she couldn't rely on anyone anymore.

But hey, fuck her sideways. She doesn't deserve empathy, she obviously chose that life you know. She should have known better and leave that life behind her when she was 6 years old, after she learnt how to read and write.

Meanwhile, let's all emphatize with Maya, she's gone through hell, what did she to do to deserve this? If we do a recap, I believe she has both her parents and a twin brother who is and was there all her life. Yeah, her father is a cunt, but he's still there. She has something can be called "family". When did her issues start with her dad? A few years ago? When she discovered her sexual identity and started a relationship with Josy.
Like all this was not enough, poor thing believed Quinn of all girls that a free tuition existed, didn't even bother asking the actual person who was responsible with how things went around the frat house. Imagine going through this for a month meanwhile getting support and help from Josy and MC. Now Sage decided to help her honestly too.

What the fuck is what Quinn went through compared to that? She is a criminal needs to be shunned, locked up, even killed.
Maya is certainly the most illustrative example of Quinn's problem, because Quinn has gone so far out of her way to make Maya's life as much of a living hell as she can manage despite Maya never doing anything worse to Quinn than (probably) letting her disapproval of Quinn's lifestyle show. You don't have to be a Maya fan to recognize that's a bad look.

But it does go beyond that. Quinn will berate and slap Riona when she doesn't rubber stamp Quinn's idiotic plans. She ditches the DIKs on an important occasion purely to avoid an uncomfortable conversation that was - as Tommy said - inevitably going to happen anyway. When Mona runs away, Quinn is eager to wash her hands of the whole matter. As I said above, she routinely abuses Sage's trust. Quinn is an unpleasant person, even to her nominal friends.

And again, it's difficult to blame that all on her past, because growing up with criminals doesn't FORCE you to become a complete asshole. Does Quinn really deserve more slack for her background that Maya? Hard to say. Yes, Maya's family is still around, but it's unclear if that's a good thing given how far her father has gone to break her will. The specific problem with regards to Josy is only a year old, but we know that Patrick wouldn't let her work a summer job even before that. Her dad is clearly a control freak, and I doubt that's a recent development.

With Quinn, all we know for sure is that she grew up in a drug den. That can cover a lot of ground. The small snippets of backstory could indicate she was routinely terrorized by a drugged out dad and his uncaring friends; that would definitely mitigate the problems she shows. But those snippets could also indicate that her 'family' was trying to do the best they could for her despite some difficult circumstances; if anything, that would make it look like Quinn was squandering the chance they tried to give her.

We can't say for sure until we learn more. So for now I think Quinn's actions need to stand on their own (lack of) merits.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Excuse me? Maya knew it was a rumor and that's why she wanted to confirm it, Quinn never denied the rumor, on the contrary, she confirmed it.
In Episode 2 Maya tells the MC that Quinn vaguely offered her the free tuition and at the beginning of Episode 3 we have a scene at the HOTs pool where Quinn offers Maya and Mona the free tuition while Mona accepts without asking questions, Maya asks what they need do to get it (It doesn't sound like something someone gullible would ask) and in that moment Sage arrives, Quinn tells them not to say a word of what they were talking about.
So no, this is not Maya's fault, Quinn was playing with her from the beginning for petty reasons because she knew Maya would never have accepted what Quinn does in the "restaurant". Quinn deserved that slap and was asking for it in the way she treated Maya.
Also, we don't know exactly why Sage wants to help Maya, she doesn't look like she just wants to help her out of pity.
Let's do a quick recap.
She asks what free tuition requires to Quinn.
Right after that the President of HOTs comes in.
Quinn says "Now, zip it.".
If she doesn't understand something sketchy or shady going on right away, sorry but she's a moron. No underselling it. She can come to these conclusions ; either that's just a rumor and nothing more, or it's something shady/sketchy so Quinn doesn't want Sage to know. Either way, instead of confirming it with Sage, she just takes it at face value. Decides to believe it blindly.
She is not shy about voicing her concerns to Sage too as we know. If MC says don't trust Quinn, she goes and asks Sage to change her mother. So yeah, however much you guys say otherwise, Maya has at last some of the blame. Because she's definitely not a moron.

For Sage part, either you didn't even bother playing Sage's path or skipped through it, because she's a very kind and caring person. Shown multiple times at that. She didn't need to do anything about her situation yet she suspects she's in deep shit. Asks about it to the closest people she has first. Does something about it first(paperwork maybe, idk) and then goes extends a helping hand. To gain her trust, she tells about her own situation and what she really feels. That's a big fucking deal because of her nature. What can she gain from that except Maya's good will and thanks? Absolutely nothing. No need to doubt everyone except Maya god's sake

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
Maya DID ask about it. The problem is that Quinn flat out lied to her. Since she was the HOT VP and Maya's official contact person (even if she raised an objection), Maya assumed that Quinn wouldn't be able to blatantly lie about that without the rest of the HOTs knowing about it. Unfortunately, Sage was asleep at the switch for the first 6.25 episodes, so Quinn was free to lie.
This is flawed logic. She asked someone in a sorority to which she did not yet belong and had not even applied and had no guarantee of being accepted into in any case about free tuition which she needed before she enrolled because you cannot pay for college after the fact. It's prepaid. So, she had no scholarships, grants, loans, or other means of paying her tuition and was relying on being accepted into a sorority based upon an unverified claim. It's ridiculous on face.

This is like going to the doctor's office and asking the patient next to you in the waiting room if services are free. If they say, "Yes", it's your fault when you find out they lied to you. You asked the wrong person.

Reactions: RukiRG and Casmyr

SirDawcio

Sep 22, 2020
Is there any way to disable phone popping up everytime I click scroll wheel?
I'd prefer that button to hide interface.

May 12, 2021
Excuse you is right. What kind of idiot would confirm free tuition with the VP of a sorority? Any person with a brain would confirm free tuition with the registrar or the tuition office, not with another student. And they would do it before the enroll, not after. Yes, it is Maya's fault for asking the wrong person the wrong question hoping for the right answer. Stop blaming other people for Maya's failure to adult.
Now you are going to a different topic.
Sure, that's what would happen in real life but here in this game DPC decided to do this situation where Maya is desperate to get rid of her father's control and for some reason she doesn't think about communicating to a school authority that a student or rather a soronity is offering free tuition so that later we have all this exaggerated conflict and advance even more in the story. Here I think, as in many situations in this game the Suspension of disbelief enters.

Leaving aside the realism, Maya asked her and Quinn confirmed that there was free tuition but never told her what she would have to do to obtain it, knowing that Maya wouldn't have accepted the terms (prostitution) that Quinn had imposed on her for free tuition.

This game is clearly not for realism and this would not be the first thing that DPC handles in a very unbelievable or disastrous way. With that we have situations like Episode 3/4 with M&J and what's going on now with Tybalt and how ridiculously naive Jill is.

PS: Sorry for sounding aggressive in my previous comment.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
My problem with the Maya thing is, she could have been an adult about it and took Quinn aside after the party and asked about the tuition. And then decided it wasn't for her, and moved on, like an adult.

Instead she outright demands money as soon as she's accepted. Completely pathetic.

It's sad that because of that one scene I can't even play Josy content, because that move alone put Maya on the deep shit list and I don't think it's possible for her to get off it.

Pinkcakes makes an adult video game, mayhaps he shouldn't be writing such unlikeable characters that only an entitled child would find interesting.

• Red Heart
Reactions: Ostap Bender
May 12, 2021
Let's do a quick recap.
She asks what free tuition requires to Quinn.
Right after that the President of HOTs comes in.
Quinn says "Now, zip it.".
If she doesn't understand something sketchy or shady going on right away, sorry but she's a moron. No underselling it. She can come to these conclusions ; either that's just a rumor and nothing more, or it's something shady/sketchy so Quinn doesn't want Sage to know. Either way, instead of confirming it with Sage, she just takes it at face value. Decides to believe it blindly.
She is not shy about voicing her concerns to Sage too as we know. If MC says don't trust Quinn, she goes and asks Sage to change her mother. So yeah, however much you guys say otherwise, Maya has at last some of the blame. Because she's definitely not a moron.

For Sage part, either you didn't even bother playing Sage's path or skipped through it, because she's a very kind and caring person. Shown multiple times at that. She didn't need to do anything about her situation yet she suspects she's in deep shit. Asks about it to the closest people she has first. Does something about it first(paperwork maybe, idk) and then goes extends a helping hand. To gain her trust, she tells about her own situation and what she really feels. That's a big fucking deal because of her nature. What can she gain from that except Maya's good will and thanks? Absolutely nothing. No need to doubt everyone except Maya god's sake
I agree, it doesn't make sense that Maya doesn't realize that obviously Quinn doesn't want Sage to know what she's doing when it's very obvious from the situation and context. That makes her look like a moron.
Of course Maya is partly to blame here too.

I think you misunderstood me about Sage, I don't mean that Sage helps Maya to win something, what I mean is that she helps her for different reasons not only for pity as the comment I answered seemed to allude.

JamieSadistic

Dec 19, 2018
But as many players have bitterly pointed out, the MC still treats Maya as his friend even if she rejects him in Episode 4. Sorry to sound like a broken record, but compare that to how Quinn treats Tommy at the end of Episode 7. The MC can be self-centered and crude, but even at his worst he never views people around him as chew toys unless they've gone out of their way to antagonize him (like, say, Tybalt by the end of Episode 7).
When it comes to the Quinn/Tommy dynamic, I see Tommy as no better than Quinn. While our place in the story provides no evidence to this yet, I'm fairly certain he's done some pretty despicable things as well. Until recently, I'm pretty positive Quinn and Tommy were partners in crime. Given the opportunity, I'd actually love to dive deeper into his character to get a better understanding of why he is the way he is and I can even use the same analysis for Tommy as I do for Quinn. It seems as though MC is slowly changing Tommy as well. After the fight, Tommy's perspective and how he chooses to interact with MC changed rather drastically.

I've already said my piece on Quinn never being shown kindness, so I won't rehash it here. Besides, I sincerely hope you are right. But I'm going to remain skeptical until I actually see Quinn take an action - any action - that actually shows she would place the MC's interest over her own. Because thus far it just hasn't happened. The only time the MC is able to connect with her is when he's doing things she wants/needs him to do AND is going about it in more or less the manner Quinn would prefer.

That *could* be the setup for the MC to earn her trust and finally encourage her vestigial altruism to surface, but it could just as easily be the case of Quinn taking advantage of the MC the same way she takes advantage of everyone else (it's just more friendly because she didn't need to twist his arm). We won't know until Quinn actually has to make a meaningful choice. So far the closest she's got is saying the MC shouldn't give her his money for nothing, which ain't much - especially when she accepted any money he gave Riona in Episode 5.

Now Quinn has been less of an asshole towards him recently; that's not saying much, but it is at least a start. So maybe this will eventually show us some actual depth from Quinn. But if so I think it will be a ways off, because we're barely at the start of her journey.
We can't say for sure until we learn more. So for now I think Quinn's actions need to stand on their own (lack of) merits.
I respect your reasoning behind remaining skeptical, and I even concur to a degree but color me as an optimist that genuinely wants to see the best in people, including fictitious characters. If we take a look at the B&R timeline, we're only in the first semester. We've only interacted with Quinn a handful of times at best. It could be for time constraining purposes that DPC decided to quicken the pace but as an optimist, I choose to believe that there's more at play here. Perhaps MC is more influential than originally anticipated. It's going to come down to a point I made in a previous post when I touched back on the conversation Tommy and MC had after the fist fight. I'm paraphrasing here, so forgive me for not going word for word.

MC: When you're at the bottom, there's nowhere to go but up
Tommy: Did you read that on some bullshit inspirational toilet paper quote of the day?
MC: It's true.
Tommy: It's not. You can choose to stay at the bottom and get comfortable.
MC: Then you'll need somebody to help pull you up.

I think this conversation was DPC's way of telling us that if the player chooses, there will be redemption paths for Quinn and Tommy.
Now, in response to you believing that Quinn's actions need to stand on their own merits, I also concur, however this isn't to be applied solely to Quinn and her actions. A few characters have some things they need to atone for. There comes a time in everyone's life where we come to a crossroads. Admit your wrongs and mistakes or follow the other path that will only lead to your own downfall.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Maya is certainly the most illustrative example of Quinn's problem, because Quinn has gone so far out of her way to make Maya's life as much of a living hell as she can manage despite Maya never doing anything worse to Quinn than (probably) letting her disapproval of Quinn's lifestyle show. You don't have to be a Maya fan to recognize that's a bad look.

But it does go beyond that. Quinn will berate and slap Riona when she doesn't rubber stamp Quinn's idiotic plans. She ditches the DIKs on an important occasion purely to avoid an uncomfortable conversation that was - as Tommy said - inevitably going to happen anyway. When Mona runs away, Quinn is eager to wash her hands of the whole matter. As I said above, she routinely abuses Sage's trust. Quinn is an unpleasant person, even to her nominal friends.

And again, it's difficult to blame that all on her past, because growing up with criminals doesn't FORCE you to become a complete asshole. Does Quinn really deserve more slack for her background that Maya? Hard to say. Yes, Maya's family is still around, but it's unclear if that's a good thing given how far her father has gone to break her will. The specific problem with regards to Josy is only a year old, but we know that Patrick wouldn't let her work a summer job even before that. Her dad is clearly a control freak, and I doubt that's a recent development.

With Quinn, all we know for sure is that she grew up in a drug den. That can cover a lot of ground. The small snippets of backstory could indicate she was routinely terrorized by a drugged out dad and his uncaring friends; that would definitely mitigate the problems she shows. But those snippets could also indicate that her 'family' was trying to do the best they could for her despite some difficult circumstances; if anything, that would make it look like Quinn was squandering the chance they tried to give her.

I guess you didn't understand where I'm coming from too, since you decided to see it as I'm trying to justify Quinn's actions to your eyes.
Maya's family is still around but it's unclear if that's a good thing? Are you seriously comparing Maya and Quinn's family situations? Quinn's dad is either dead or jailed, we don't know at what age, her mother doesn't recognize her own daughter, what she has to call home is a drug dealing base.
Maya had a twin brother always there to support her, had something to call home with a steady income apparently, since Patrick came there with his car and send his son and daughter to college. Has enough credibility to loan 2x tuition money. She had a steady life, goes on and on.
Are we really going to compare Maya and Quinn's backgrounds? Really? It can be called worse because her father is a control freak religious cunt? Seriously? Doesn't mean it's better than Quinn's situation?
Even in his twisted way, he does what he does because he cares for her daughter. Notice the key word here? She has people who cares about her. Wants to shape her life as he sees fit? Yes. What he didn't let her go to work a summer job? Boo fucking hoo what a terrible thing to do. Quinn doesn't have shit on her, agreed for sure. He didn't let her work on a summer job, oh lord how did she survive? That's terrible. :Kappa:

But you are right about Quinn. We only know she grew up in a drug den. So let's not go and make baseless assumptions like her family was there in their own way and did their best to give her a chance, yet she went and squandered her chance. Thanks.

P.S : I'm not talking about Maya because of her spat between Quinn and her and I dislike her. It's because we are dealing with her background drama personified aka Patrick and it so happens she's the most felt sorry character right now. Let's not have Jill's naivety and think absence of parents is a small deal, at a young age at that.

Also meanwhile at that, I have a question. Did she know Patrick had a key to her room before this episode? Can someone answer this? I forgot

Reactions: goldenrule91

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
Also, we don't know exactly why Sage wants to help Maya, she doesn't look like she just wants to help her out of pity.
The code. It’s the same reason why she denied Maya’s request to change mother (although she later realised that it was the wrong decision).

She also mentioned that she “promised to pay it forward”. This might mean she was once in a dark spot and someone helped her out of it. In gratitude, she made a promise to eventually do the same to others.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
My problem with the Maya thing is, she could have been an adult about it and took Quinn aside after the party and asked about the tuition. And then decided it wasn't for her, and moved on, like an adult.

Instead she outright demands money as soon as she's accepted. Completely pathetic.

It's sad that because of that one scene I can't even play Josy content, because that move alone put Maya on the deep shit list and I don't think it's possible for her to get off it.

Pinkcakes makes an adult video game, mayhaps he shouldn't be writing such unlikeable characters that only an entitled child would find interesting.
Well that's normal behavior for her, she didn't even want being a HOT. Her only concern was money. If there was another rumor about Alphas giving free tuition, she would go and apply to them too.

Also, what's the fetish with slaps everyone? MC is punching and kicking jaws of people and nobody talks about it. But when the situation changes, here are the reactions :
Maya slaps Quinn in front of every HOT? That's my gurl, you had it coming bitch !!!!!
Quinn slaps Riona? How dare she does this, look at her she's a bitch !!!!!
Quinn gives middle finger to Maya and calls her a bitch? *unintelligible* *flips table*
What's going on :KEK:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
I din't know why it's hard to accept for everyone. C7 look at sage face when she sees chad. If chad asked her, Sage would have fucked chad at front of mc.

Yeap ! Once a cheater, Always a cheater.
I'm pretty sure she still has some lingering feelings for Chad, and she might have some sort of inferiority complex as well, probably thinking why she wasn't good enough to the extent that Chad had to cheat on her to find pleasure instead of consulting her directly about his urges. That is, of course, just my speculation about the whole situation, and I'm hoping the whole Sage-Chad situation can be resolved in the next episode, what with MC seeing Chad gay out with Troy and all. I'm really hoping for closure on Sage's part so that MC can finally date her ffs

Plus, Sage isn't really dating MC at the moment, so honestly she's still free to do whatever she likes. Just like MC does, fucking every hot girl he sees, which seems to be a big part of college in games lmao. I'm just hoping Sage will be genuinely and only attracted to MC soon, and even if she fucked Chad, I can guarantee you that she'd still go back to MC, main reason being that she seems to really, and I mean REALLY, enjoy the sex.

May 12, 2021

Come on, neither Quinn nor Maya act like adults and I think that's very obvious so far.
Maya only wants to join the HOTs for the free tuition of course the first thing she will think about is how it works. I think Quinn knew that Maya would never have agreed with the "restaurant" thing and the only reason she played along was to fuck with her to teach her a lesson (I don't know in what exactly).

Maya didn't demand any money, she went and asked Mona about the free tuition and told her that they could do it together that's when Mona tells her that there's basically no such thing as FREE tuition. And when she goes to question Quinn, instead of acting like an "adult" and talking privately to her, she teases her saying that she is believing in rumors (which is a lie because she had offered it to her) obviously Maya is angry, if her anger is valid that is debatable.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Also, what's the fetish with slaps everyone? MC is punching and kicking jaws of people and nobody talks about it. But when the situation changes, here are the reactions :
Maya slaps Quinn in front of every HOT? That's my gurl, you had it coming bitch !!!!!
Quinn slaps Riona? How dare she does this, look at her she's a bitch !!!!!
Quinn gives middle finger to Maya and calls her a bitch? *unintelligible* *flips table*
What's going on :KEK:
Probably just because of contextual differences, and how different people perceive things differently hahaha. No one really gives a shit about MC punching and kicking everyone because that's just how it is man, the game has a whole mechanic devoted to fighting people so I guess people are just used to it lmao. Also the whole hating on Quinn thing is probably just because people dislike Quinn for her character and see her in a bad light, which again, depends on perspective I guess. Humans are hella flawed when it comes to beliefs.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Yeah she knew he had a key, the same MC questions how she even thought of sharing a room with Josy if her father could come in at any time as a "surprise".
Ah right, now I checked it too and yes. She knew he had a key to her dorm and crafted a master plan to not talk about the exchange student situation to staff so she could live with Josy? Because the person tricked her to sign a document allowing him to hold her life hostage said he'd tell Derek before coming? Derek? The same Derek? Maya's twin brother? After he said he'll fuck her life up if she sees Josy and she knowingly does that? God damn she is too smart for this planet. Playing 4D Chess irl.
Wonder how she got in B&R :Kappa:

• Haha
Reactions: `Ray`
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes