Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
For those who found Becky too up herself and wanted to take her down a notch (totally misogynistic I know): Absinthe and Cola.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I didn't even know this was possible :KEK: this definitely made my night hahahaa

I finally figured out what happened on the night in question. This is awesome and terrible at the same time.

MC fucked Zoey, we know that. Zoey is pregnant. But by whom? There are 3 cantidates. Zoey's new boyfriend is Vinny and he wants to know if he is the father. It could be MC, Vinny and Tommy. Mistaken identity, alcohol, blackmail, the drugs stand for submissive and rape.

The MC hasn't had contact with Zoey in over 6 months. Only there is one problem, Zoey has been fucking with the MC, has been raped by Tommy either in her sleep or while drugged, and he is blackmailing Heather Burke with the knowledge that Stephen cheated on Jade with Cathy. But now Zoey can only remember the cock from the MC. That's why Quinn is interested in the MC. At the cumpetition Quinn wanted the MC to make a dick comparison. The problem is, it was too short and she didn't find out. That's why Quinn continues to be interested in the MC, but falls in love with him over time when the player favors Quinn. But she needs a comparison, so she takes Maya up on the HOT's and gives her the hard list at the end of which is a threesome and hopes the threesome with her takes place. Josy's arrival at B&R, however, upsets Quinn's plans because she knows that a relationship is developing between Josy and the MC. That's why Quinn screwed Josy on the phone before and wanted to prevent it. Well, it always goes back and forth, you know that.

The EP7 Hot's party the MC should not bring alcohol to Becky and then have sex with her. He could be held as a perpetrator otherwise. Through Heather Josy learns that Tommy could be the bad guy. But this has to be checked. If the MC gets into a relationship with Josy at the party and didn't fuck Quinn or another girl, everything will be fine. But at night with Josy the MC can't keep his cock under control when he drank too much and Josy gets pregnant. If he is sober then not. If you guys hid the cumpetition and won. If you now let Josy kick Tommy in the balls, the following ramifications occur. Unfortunately I only know the Josy/Maya path. But if the Jill fans do everything right and the path could be a bit painful, the solution to the Tybalt problem starts at the end of EP7. If you are following Sage, you need to make it clear in EP7 because Josy and Maya will not come between Sage and the MC.

But now for the part about what happens that night. There are five women who break into the DIK Mansion that night. (Josy, Maya, Jill, Quinn and Zoey).
And now the drama opens. The MC is raped. He will probably be sedated with the Blue Liquid Time, which is not addictive as we know. Jill compares dick, for cheating (blackmail) or if the MC goes after Jill for something worse (mistaken identity). If Maya fucked with the MC and doesn't know about the cumpetition, Jill is replaced by Maya if the MC is on the Maya path. If she knows about the cumpetition, Maya will have the same fate as Jill (confusion). If the MC and Josy have a relationship, she will jump on the MC with momentum. She will take the birth control pill or not (doesn't matter), but she got it from Quinn and gets pregnant. (MC loses cumpetition in Josy) But that also means something bad happened to Josy. (There will be a threesome of Josy/Maya and the MC. Squirt off in Maya).

But Quinn and Zoey don't fare any better. Tommy doesn't need to be anesthetized. Quinn has brought coke. Zoey can't do anything no coke. Quinn won't do coke. But Tommy who always wanted Quinn offers her a drink. Okay, you know how this ends. Quinn took the sugar pills too.

But when the MC hits Tommy, all the blame is put on Vinny.

But if Heather doesn't know that Tommy is cheating on her... The MC will probably get raped by Quinn. For the group, everything has to be the same. If the MC doesn't warn Maya about Quinn, Maya will be raped by Quinn.

I told you it would darken.
Dude, I have no idea what you're theorizing, at all. I'm thinking that Quinn might've hit you up with some strong ones? If yes, could I get some too?

What is he doing other than weed(from which there's no withdrawals)?
Early on in the game (Chapter 2), during the maggots' initation and the cumpetition, there was one room that was off-limits to anyone but the DIKs. At the start of the same chapter, we see Quinn injecting herself with drugs as well, though I'm not sure what kind, but it's safe to assume that Tommy was in on the whole drug injection fiasco, since he was Quinn's customer after all. Might be some more secretive and strong shit that we have yet to find out about.

Trysexual

Apr 13, 2021
What is he doing other than weed(from which there's no withdrawals)?
We don't know what he is doing. We only know whatever he is doing he is getting it from Quinn. Or was until he had no money. But no one shoots marijuana with a hypodermic needle, so it's probably safe to assume Tommy has done more than just the marijuana we know for certain he has done.

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
After shazba's great Bella post (thank you), I'd like for us to use empirical evidence to challenge a widely presumed assertion: Is Bella crazy? A whole lot of you seem to think so, even though we have almost no real evidence to say that she is.

There are red flags from her background. Where is James and why does she wear her wedding ring still? Why is her door locked? These things are slightly off-putting, but crazy?

Bella is not very emotionally available, especially in the beginning, but why? She was probably hurt by someone, maybe James, in a way that makes it hard for her to love again. I'd say it's a common enough thing to get hurt like that, even if it appears to affect her uncommonly hard.

When the MC narrates that he would have run for help, I think a ton of people took that as proof and just ran with it. It's entirely possible that Bella will eventually be proven to be crazy. But is she crazy now? I don't think so.

I haven't played the Bella path from start to finish in a little while, so help me out. Is there any evidence presented to suggest that she is crazy so far? Or am I thinking with my dick? :sneaky:

I think most of us just presume she will be because of AL and that damned line about running away in the library. Your thoughts and opinions are welcome.
I don't think Bella is crazy, she has an inner war because after three years (see ep 2 after the first kiss) she is turned on by a student (she asked herself if it is just an urge or adultery *1 Bella's pool scene from ep 4) and she felt guilty about it (we already know from ep 2 moreover see ep 3 *2 Bella's thoughts); another issue is that her feelings are for the same guy she advised Jill to date (see ep3 *3 Bella's reaction and *4 Bella's attraction), because of this we saw in ep 3 she was angrier with students than usual but she calmed down at once when she saw MC.

*1 Bella's pool scene
"I needed a hug like this"
"Why can't I stop thinking these dirty thoughts about him...?"
"All these words that I'd never dare tell him..."
"It's adultery... isn't it?"
"Can I just decide to move on?"
"What if James comes home?"
"Would he blame me if I did this?"
"After all this time?"
"I have forgiven him..."
"It's just an urge, Bella..."
"It's like... a sneeze!"
"You just need to hold it in..."
"Who am I kidding?"
"You can't hold a sneeze in..."
"Not when the urge is this big..."
"I'm... going to do it..."
"I need to do it..."
"It's time to do it"

*2 Bella's thoughts
"Stop thinking about it, already"
"I can't lash out at students like that..."
"I did the right thing"
"This was for Jill"
"married woman didn't fool around with young students"
"they aren't intimate with friends (Stephen?) either, but that was different"
"It doesn't matter.... I've stopped it."
"Please James forgive me"
"Please, just come home again... it's been long enough now"

*3 Bella's reaction
Mc: "I asked her out on a date"

*4 Bella's attraction

we lack the tone of her voice so we can't be sure at 100%

Bella isn't mad, on the other hand I am a bit worried about what will happen when Jill's Jealous points hit the max value.

Last edited:

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
But they do exist. Maya just isn't going to do what she would have to do to get one. Or who she would have to do to get one. So, even if I give you that Quinn started the rumor, it's not a lie.
No, they don't exist. Even Sage tells you that free HOTs' tuitions don't exist. HOTs HAVE TO PAY in order to support themselves and their sorority: Quinn, Riona, Sarah, Camila (Mel maybe too) are paying it by selling drugs and whoring.

Honestly, did you really understand what has been happening in the story so far?

Reactions: kazaf

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
before the next update ill have to start a solo jill, sage and bella playtrough
Agreed, I gotta get a route on each of the characters, and a harem route to see what happens if MC decides to just nut on/in almost every hot girl he sees. Currently working on that.

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: BeenThroughHell

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
before the next update ill have to start a solo jill, sage and bella playtrough
I agree, I suppose it is good to have a save for each girl because it starts to be a mess between Maya and Josy, Jill and Josy and very soon between Bella and Jill, no need for Sage because she is the only girl on dik path

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
No, they don't exist. Even Sage tells you that free HOTs' tuitions don't exist. HOTs HAVE TO PAY in order to support themselves and their sorority: Quinn, Riona, Sarah, Camila (Mel maybe too) are paying it by selling drugs and whoring.

Honestly, did you really understand what has been happening in the story so far?
Free tuition doesn't exist, but that doesn't mean Maya was wrong to believe it does. Where did she hear that rumor to begin with? She doesn't really have any connection with the HOTs, also it's not like she was on friendly terms with any of them to realize she had a completely different list compared to the other daughters.

Most likely it was just one of Quinn's petty games while she was looking for girls to be put on the menu. Girls like Riona and Camilia went along willingly, but Maya is too prudish to do that, so Quinn decided to have some fun with the "Barbie".

Reactions: kazaf

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
Considering her disdain for the HOTs to start with (I don't know if she cares for any of them any more than she did initially other than perhaps Ashley who wasn't a HOT at the time anyway), it is sad that Sage is now going out of her way to try and help such a two-faced person to come back into the HOT's fold.

I don't hate Maya, she's pretty much as flawed as the next person, but unfortunately for her, her one major problem (her dad controlling her finances) has become her main defining characteristic (other than her liking movies).

But who knows, get her out from under her father's thumb and she might have a chance to be a whole different person. :unsure:

But she's not the Devil's spawn, she's the Devil's Queen. :p
Maya isn't two faced. She's a lesbian, and when she came out they hurt her badly because of it.

Her major problem is NOT her dad controlling her finances. Her problem is that his father rejected her homosexuality with hatred and he's despising her for that.

Honestly, guys, do you really understand what you've been reading in the story so far?

Reactions: RukiRG

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
Free tuition doesn't exist, but that doesn't mean Maya was wrong to believe it does. Where did she hear that rumor to begin with? She doesn't really have any connection with the HOTs, also it's not like she was on friendly terms with any of them to realize she had a completely different list compared to the other daughters.

Most likely it was just one of Quinn's petty games while she was looking for girls to be put on the menu. Girls like Riona and Camilia went along willingly, but Maya is too prudish to do that, so Quinn decided to have some fun with the "Barbie".
I think the tuition is free only for the girls who have had sex with Stephen Burke (Jade's husband and director of the college), because he can manage their account and we know there are three of them, the fourth one could have been Mona.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I finally figured out what happened on the night in question. This is awesome and terrible at the same time.

MC fucked Zoey, we know that. Zoey is pregnant. But by whom? There are 3 cantidates. Zoey's new boyfriend is Vinny and he wants to know if he is the father. It could be MC, Vinny and Tommy. Mistaken identity, alcohol, blackmail, the drugs stand for submissive and rape.

The MC hasn't had contact with Zoey in over 6 months. Only there is one problem, Zoey has been fucking with the MC, has been raped by Tommy either in her sleep or while drugged, and he is blackmailing Heather Burke with the knowledge that Stephen cheated on Jade with Cathy. But now Zoey can only remember the cock from the MC. That's why Quinn is interested in the MC. At the cumpetition Quinn wanted the MC to make a dick comparison. The problem is, it was too short and she didn't find out. That's why Quinn continues to be interested in the MC, but falls in love with him over time when the player favors Quinn. But she needs a comparison, so she takes Maya up on the HOT's and gives her the hard list at the end of which is a threesome and hopes the threesome with her takes place. Josy's arrival at B&R, however, upsets Quinn's plans because she knows that a relationship is developing between Josy and the MC. That's why Quinn screwed Josy on the phone before and wanted to prevent it. Well, it always goes back and forth, you know that.

The EP7 Hot's party the MC should not bring alcohol to Becky and then have sex with her. He could be held as a perpetrator otherwise. Through Heather Josy learns that Tommy could be the bad guy. But this has to be checked. If the MC gets into a relationship with Josy at the party and didn't fuck Quinn or another girl, everything will be fine. But at night with Josy the MC can't keep his cock under control when he drank too much and Josy gets pregnant. If he is sober then not. If you guys hid the cumpetition and won. If you now let Josy kick Tommy in the balls, the following ramifications occur. Unfortunately I only know the Josy/Maya path. But if the Jill fans do everything right and the path could be a bit painful, the solution to the Tybalt problem starts at the end of EP7. If you are following Sage, you need to make it clear in EP7 because Josy and Maya will not come between Sage and the MC.

But now for the part about what happens that night. There are five women who break into the DIK Mansion that night. (Josy, Maya, Jill, Quinn and Zoey).
And now the drama opens. The MC is raped. He will probably be sedated with the Blue Liquid Time, which is not addictive as we know. Jill compares dick, for cheating (blackmail) or if the MC goes after Jill for something worse (mistaken identity). If Maya fucked with the MC and doesn't know about the cumpetition, Jill is replaced by Maya if the MC is on the Maya path. If she knows about the cumpetition, Maya will have the same fate as Jill (confusion). If the MC and Josy have a relationship, she will jump on the MC with momentum. She will take the birth control pill or not (doesn't matter), but she got it from Quinn and gets pregnant. (MC loses cumpetition in Josy) But that also means something bad happened to Josy. (There will be a threesome of Josy/Maya and the MC. Squirt off in Maya).

But Quinn and Zoey don't fare any better. Tommy doesn't need to be anesthetized. Quinn has brought coke. Zoey can't do anything no coke. Quinn won't do coke. But Tommy who always wanted Quinn offers her a drink. Okay, you know how this ends. Quinn took the sugar pills too.

But when the MC hits Tommy, all the blame is put on Vinny.

But if Heather doesn't know that Tommy is cheating on her... The MC will probably get raped by Quinn. For the group, everything has to be the same. If the MC doesn't warn Maya about Quinn, Maya will be raped by Quinn.

I told you it would darken.
Dude Am I missing something or have you played another game?! Like when is this said that Zoey is pregnant? I don't remember that at all. And who the fuck drops sudden bomb in between "for jill fans", "follow sage" ? Like first clear your main point then tell about the other girls. And where the fuck are you bringing these theories from? Are you high on weed or something?! "Tommy raped her", "Zoey is pregnant", Like anything, seriously!!! And what the hell is this? I advise you to put on the very starting on your message that this post is a goddamn theory. I am honestly feeling retarded after reading this!!!
PS: I am not angry or talking rude, But I seriously am extremely devastated by your theories. JUST STOP, GET SOME HELP!!!
Much appreciated.
Reading your post just reminded me of Bella.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I don't know what this is, but I know what it ain't...

View attachment 1192996
All I can think is that I really hope that shit isn't some made-up magical drug but is an actual real substance or it's gonna take a lot of the impact and danger out of that whole storyline. Any theories about what it could actually be? Looks fake af from where I'm sitting but Tommy is clearly on something.

PinkmeX

May 14, 2020
All I can think is that I really hope that shit isn't some made-up magical drug but is an actual real substance or it's gonna take a lot of the impact and danger out of that whole storyline. Any theories about what it could actually be? Looks fake af from where I'm sitting but Tommy is clearly on something.
It does look fake. The whole thing is suspicious because that's the only time we see something like that. After that Quinn is selling weed and contraceptives and shit, it's almost like DPC changed his mind about Quinn's drug dealing at some point and made it less serious. Though, if Tommy is truly going through withdrawal then that is actually the first sign we have that he hasn't.

Canto Forte

Post Pro
Jul 10, 2017
Any drug store is a drug store and not a pharmacy 4 a very good reason.
It does look fake. The whole thing is suspicious because that's the only time we see something like that. After that Quinn is selling weed and contraceptives and shit, it's almost like DPC changed his mind about Quinn's drug dealing at some point and made it less serious. Though, if Tommy is truly going through withdrawal then that is actually the first sign we have that he hasn't.
Mixed substances are those used on MJ to make him go sleppy,
some other concoction keeps hogan back straight,
some other made JFK keep his womanizing affairs going long hours into the night.

It is a long standing legal tradition for US doctors in particular to
prescribe dosages of controlled substances and drug stores mix them and
sell them on prescription.

That thing looks like spiked morphine, spiked cocaine, spiked lsd,
could be minced extacy in serum suspension ... Q is not a pharmacist, nor is she a chemist.
She does exhibit determination to makwe half assed concoction just to keep things rolling.
Remember she gets her stuff all in a bag, does not seem to have her own lab anywhere.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: goldenrule91

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
I think Quinn injects herself to show Tommy it's safe/good in that scene as well, and yet she has no track marks. Tommy might have some since he can hide them under his jacket and shit but we see Quinn's entire body multiple times and it's not visible to us or the MC. So I dno, could be DPC changing his mind and one day he'll alter the scene or take it out when he has time. I'm not against the implication that Quinn is dealing harder stuff to Tommy, nor would I be against DPC changing his mind about it, but making it some fake drug that leaves no tracks and is !not!heroin would be lame.

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
She's barely a student. Does Quinn actually attend any classes?
I think we've established pretty conclusively that she's working with/for Burke so she might show up for appearances but I doubt she actually does any work. There's a scene with Quinn and Riona where Riona mentions she's doing alright in her classes, of course Quinn shoots back that she's not and that's why they have to keep up with their hustle and all that. So regardless of whether or not that's true or whether Quinn is manipulating her, it seems Riona does attend and put at least a small amount of effort into her classes. When you ask Quinn about what she's studying during the ep 7 hangout she ducks the question. Shit, she might not even be enrolled at all for all we know and Burke's cooked the books on her admission. Who knows.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Dude Am I missing something or have you played another game?! Like when is this said that Zoey is pregnant? I don't remember that at all. And who the fuck drops sudden bomb in between "for jill fans", "follow sage" ? Like first clear your main point then tell about the other girls. And where the fuck are you bringing these theories from? Are you high on weed or something?! "Tommy raped her", "Zoey is pregnant", Like anything, seriously!!! And what the hell is this? I advise you to put on the very starting on your message that this post is a goddamn theory. I am honestly feeling retarded after reading this!!!
PS: I am not angry or talking rude, But I seriously am extremely devastated by your theories. JUST STOP, GET SOME HELP!!!

Reading your post just reminded me of Bella.
We probably play really different games! Well, I play BaDIK.

Tommy: "I fucked a classmate at recess in one of the study rooms. Nothing about it was perfect, except for the aim of my load."

Tommy: "Yeah, but I should probably have prepared her for it. Long story short, getting slapped improves your orgasm."

That's what he says at breakfast in EP7.
Somehow Jill touches MC's cock with her finger on the lake. What if Jill played the piano alone before? The room is not very bright and Tommy is similar to MC. Yes she is still a virgin, but there must have been no gender reversal. Blowjob, handjob. (False identity without consequences)

Who was Maya talking to before leaving the study room? Sarah right. If the MC was at the cumpetition to Sarah and Mel Dik and lured Chad away in EP7, Sarah could have been talking to Maya. She's off in a dark corner thinking the MC is coming. (confusion without consequences)

This is a VN Novel, not a picture book.

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes