shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
For those who found Becky too up herself and wanted to take her down a notch (totally misogynistic I know): Absinthe and Cola.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
For those who found Becky too up herself and wanted to take her down a notch (totally misogynistic I know): Absinthe and Cola.
I bet Josy would love this. :D

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
It's a shame that the good dialogue is only available to Dik MC.
Also don't worry about it being misogynistic. There's at least one feminist (Maya) who would like MC for that as she hated Becky.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
Wise decision if you are on the M&J route :ROFLMAO:

It's like fucking Lily and believing you will have a threesome with her and Quinn a stupid decision

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I finally figured out what happened on the night in question. This is awesome and terrible at the same time.

MC fucked Zoey, we know that. Zoey is pregnant. But by whom? There are 3 cantidates. Zoey's new boyfriend is Vinny and he wants to know if he is the father. It could be MC, Vinny and Tommy. Mistaken identity, alcohol, blackmail, the drugs stand for submissive and rape.

The MC hasn't had contact with Zoey in over 6 months. Only there is one problem, Zoey has been fucking with the MC, has been raped by Tommy either in her sleep or while drugged, and he is blackmailing Heather Burke with the knowledge that Stephen cheated on Jade with Cathy. But now Zoey can only remember the cock from the MC. That's why Quinn is interested in the MC. At the cumpetition Quinn wanted the MC to make a dick comparison. The problem is, it was too short and she didn't find out. That's why Quinn continues to be interested in the MC, but falls in love with him over time when the player favors Quinn. But she needs a comparison, so she takes Maya up on the HOT's and gives her the hard list at the end of which is a threesome and hopes the threesome with her takes place. Josy's arrival at B&R, however, upsets Quinn's plans because she knows that a relationship is developing between Josy and the MC. That's why Quinn screwed Josy on the phone before and wanted to prevent it. Well, it always goes back and forth, you know that.

The EP7 Hot's party the MC should not bring alcohol to Becky and then have sex with her. He could be held as a perpetrator otherwise. Through Heather Josy learns that Tommy could be the bad guy. But this has to be checked. If the MC gets into a relationship with Josy at the party and didn't fuck Quinn or another girl, everything will be fine. But at night with Josy the MC can't keep his cock under control when he drank too much and Josy gets pregnant. If he is sober then not. If you guys hid the cumpetition and won. If you now let Josy kick Tommy in the balls, the following ramifications occur. Unfortunately I only know the Josy/Maya path. But if the Jill fans do everything right and the path could be a bit painful, the solution to the Tybalt problem starts at the end of EP7. If you are following Sage, you need to make it clear in EP7 because Josy and Maya will not come between Sage and the MC.

But now for the part about what happens that night. There are five women who break into the DIK Mansion that night. (Josy, Maya, Jill, Quinn and Zoey).
And now the drama opens. The MC is raped. He will probably be sedated with the Blue Liquid Time, which is not addictive as we know. Jill compares dick, for cheating (blackmail) or if the MC goes after Jill for something worse (mistaken identity). If Maya fucked with the MC and doesn't know about the cumpetition, Jill is replaced by Maya if the MC is on the Maya path. If she knows about the cumpetition, Maya will have the same fate as Jill (confusion). If the MC and Josy have a relationship, she will jump on the MC with momentum. She will take the birth control pill or not (doesn't matter), but she got it from Quinn and gets pregnant. (MC loses cumpetition in Josy) But that also means something bad happened to Josy. (There will be a threesome of Josy/Maya and the MC. Squirt off in Maya).

But Quinn and Zoey don't fare any better. Tommy doesn't need to be anesthetized. Quinn has brought coke. Zoey can't do anything no coke. Quinn won't do coke. But Tommy who always wanted Quinn offers her a drink. Okay, you know how this ends. Quinn took the sugar pills too.

But when the MC hits Tommy, all the blame is put on Vinny.

But if Heather doesn't know that Tommy is cheating on her... The MC will probably get raped by Quinn. For the group, everything has to be the same. If the MC doesn't warn Maya about Quinn, Maya will be raped by Quinn.

I told you it would darken.

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
I finally figured out what happened on the night in question. This is awesome and terrible at the same time.

MC fucked Zoey, we know that. Zoey is pregnant. But by whom? There are 3 cantidates. Zoey's new boyfriend is Vinny and he wants to know if he is the father. It could be MC, Vinny and Tommy. Mistaken identity, alcohol, blackmail, the drugs stand for submissive and rape.

The MC hasn't had contact with Zoey in over 6 months. Only there is one problem, Zoey has been fucking with the MC, has been raped by Tommy either in her sleep or while drugged, and he is blackmailing Heather Burke with the knowledge that Stephen cheated on Jade with Cathy. But now Zoey can only remember the cock from the MC. That's why Quinn is interested in the MC. At the cumpetition Quinn wanted the MC to make a dick comparison. The problem is, it was too short and she didn't find out. That's why Quinn continues to be interested in the MC, but falls in love with him over time when the player favors Quinn. But she needs a comparison, so she takes Maya up on the HOT's and gives her the hard list at the end of which is a threesome and hopes the threesome with her takes place. Josy's arrival at B&R, however, upsets Quinn's plans because she knows that a relationship is developing between Josy and the MC. That's why Quinn screwed Josy on the phone before and wanted to prevent it. Well, it always goes back and forth, you know that.

The EP7 Hot's party the MC should not bring alcohol to Becky and then have sex with her. He could be held as a perpetrator otherwise. Through Heather Josy learns that Tommy could be the bad guy. But this has to be checked. If the MC gets into a relationship with Josy at the party and didn't fuck Quinn or another girl, everything will be fine. But at night with Josy the MC can't keep his cock under control when he drank too much and Josy gets pregnant. If he is sober then not. If you guys hid the cumpetition and won. If you now let Josy kick Tommy in the balls, the following ramifications occur. Unfortunately I only know the Josy/Maya path. But if the Jill fans do everything right and the path could be a bit painful, the solution to the Tybalt problem starts at the end of EP7. If you are following Sage, you need to make it clear in EP7 because Josy and Maya will not come between Sage and the MC.

But now for the part about what happens that night. There are five women who break into the DIK Mansion that night. (Josy, Maya, Jill, Quinn and Zoey).
And now the drama opens. The MC is raped. He will probably be sedated with the Blue Liquid Time, which is not addictive as we know. Jill compares dick, for cheating (blackmail) or if the MC goes after Jill for something worse (mistaken identity). If Maya fucked with the MC and doesn't know about the cumpetition, Jill is replaced by Maya if the MC is on the Maya path. If she knows about the cumpetition, Maya will have the same fate as Jill (confusion). If the MC and Josy have a relationship, she will jump on the MC with momentum. She will take the birth control pill or not (doesn't matter), but she got it from Quinn and gets pregnant. (MC loses cumpetition in Josy) But that also means something bad happened to Josy. (There will be a threesome of Josy/Maya and the MC. Squirt off in Maya).

But Quinn and Zoey don't fare any better. Tommy doesn't need to be anesthetized. Quinn has brought coke. Zoey can't do anything no coke. Quinn won't do coke. But Tommy who always wanted Quinn offers her a drink. Okay, you know how this ends. Quinn took the sugar pills too.

But when the MC hits Tommy, all the blame is put on Vinny.

But if Heather doesn't know that Tommy is cheating on her... The MC will probably get raped by Quinn. For the group, everything has to be the same. If the MC doesn't warn Maya about Quinn, Maya will be raped by Quinn.

I told you it would darken.
what's this theory all about? am i missing something here?

jg2094

Sep 15, 2020
Being a DIK [v0.7.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 13.80 GB
Original Size Mac: 13.78 GB

Original Size Patch Win/Linux/Mac (0.7.2): 3.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 3.50 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 3.48 GB: MEGA -

Compressed Size Patch Win/Linux (0.7.2): 727 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Compressed Size Patch Mac (0.7.2): 726 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
what is the difference between Compressed Size Win and Compressed Size Patch Win?

BeenThroughHell

Sep 10, 2020
OHHH speaking of Drinks? do know by chance the combinations of drinks for the hots and Becky?

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Due to public demand (ok, Tserriednich'sNen asked), here's a chronologically ordered pictorial of Bella slowly developing feelings for the mc.

The hard part with Bella are all her expressions are so very subtle (except the angry ones). It's even hard to gauge an expression without the preceding shot to see it change in context, but I can't post that many pictures, so this post is really for the true Bella connoisseurs .

Just a note, I started this post of comically, but decided to change the tone to serious, I wanted to do it justice, same as the Quinn progression post, rather than just have a laugh.

Much appreciated.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
a song so simple and yet so heavy, this intro of ep 7 was incredible:

Surely I can't be the only one that noticed the music box song is the same one Jill plays for the MC at the mansion, the same one which he snapped a picture of the sheet music, the same one he's been practicing on his guitar for her, and the same one he'll play for her in a private audience minutes before she finally jumps his bones (OK, that last part is my wishful prediction).

If this was mentioned already, I wasn't able to filter out all the noise to find it.

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
1) Except Tommy was in a foul mood for some reason, so he'd be less likely to play the same joke, plus he isn't going to act the same way every time...
The way I saw it, Tommy is in withdrawals, because he cut ties with his supplier, Quinn. It explains why he was sweating, why he snapped at the MC, why he didn't eat breakfast, and why he swallowed his pride and went to Quinn for more (apology-seeking being secondary).

Poisonblack

Apr 8, 2019
This is great. DPC really has some cool stuff in his game that we found over new plays. That is what makes it amazing.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes