LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
Due to public demand (ok, Tserriednich'sNen asked), here's a chronologically ordered pictorial of Bella slowly developing feelings for the mc.

The hard part with Bella are all her expressions are so very subtle (except the angry ones). It's even hard to gauge an expression without the preceding shot to see it change in context, but I can't post that many pictures, so this post is really for the true Bella connoisseurs .

Just a note, I started this post off comically, but decided to change the tone to serious, I wanted to do it justice, same as the Quinn progression post, rather than just have a laugh.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
She's just the best, she's just ...

I think you miss a few important parts when they cleaned MC's room during the 6th episode

yeah I know I am a bit prolix... but we are talking about Bella so I suppose in this case it is good.
Bella.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
We probably play really different games! Well, I play BaDIK.

Tommy: "I fucked a classmate at recess in one of the study rooms. Nothing about it was perfect, except for the aim of my load."

Tommy: "Yeah, but I should probably have prepared her for it. Long story short, getting slapped improves your orgasm."

That's what he says at breakfast in EP7.
Somehow Jill touches MC's cock with her finger. What if Jill played the piano alone again. The room isn't exactly bright. (Mistaken identity without consequences)

Who was Maya talking to before leaving the study room? Sarah right. If the MC was at the cumpetition to Sarah and Mel Dik and lured Chad away in EP7, Sarah could have been talking to Maya. She's off in a dark corner thinking the MC is coming. (confusion without consequences)

This is a VN Novel, not a picture book.
There goes a *boom* , sudden jill entry out of nowhere. Please someone help me...please!
''This is a VN Novel, not a picture book.'' OMG!!!!!! I didn't know that at all, I was just jerking off to a disney picture book the whole time , my life is wasted!!!

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
There goes a *boom* , sudden jill entry out of nowhere. Please someone help me...please!
''This is a VN Novel, not a picture book.'' OMG!!!!!! I didn't know that at all, I was just jerking off to a disney picture book the whole time , my life is wasted!!!
She is still a virgin and if you are on your route and did everything right, nothing will have happened.

Reactions: Johnyboie and `Ray`

always86

Mar 19, 2020
You can't tell me that isn't the face of someone whos like "Hmmm i did kill my husband but maybe now its also time to kill a new boyfriend" :ROFLMAO:
Haha

I strongly hope she didn’t kill him, but I’ve been thinking about her house quite a bit. Something that doesn’t get discussed here is her weirdly angled cabinet. It has to be covering something on the floor. A blood stain maybe?

We know Bella has forgiven James, we know she wants him to come back but he can’t. We can surmise James was either in the army or a hunter. (This presumes the mannequin had the Fatigues on it and that wasn’t part of MCs imagination, since we can see the boots under the door so it would seem to be real) So the theories;

He cheated or something, Bella kills him. This is an okay theory, but doesn’t explain the uniform/ mannequin. Bella can’t bring herself to face what she did, she covers the blood stain with the cabinet.

Or, the dead kid theory. Kid shoots himself with James’ gun. Again blood stain covered by cabinet. Mannequin/ Uniform fits as hint at likely gun ownership. Also fits the forgiven line. Kid’s books only evidence for the kid.

A new one I haven’t seen before James had PTSD. He attacks Bella. She fends him off but he has to be put in a psychiatric institution. Again bloodstain under cabinet. Locked room contains his things.

The dead mannequin is actually her husbands corpse. He is dead, perhaps killed or died by accident. She moves the body around to keep her company. People write this theory off because of the ‘smell’ argument. I’d like to think it’s not true. But the boots do hover suspiciously off the floor.

She knows he is gone but at the same time can’t accept it.

• Wow
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: diegao and `Ray`

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Business classes for sure.
:ROFLMAO: If she is, she's undoubtedly failing them miserably, given how well she is doing in her own little venture.

I think we've established pretty conclusively that she's working with/for Burke so she might show up for appearances but I doubt she actually does any work. There's a scene with Quinn and Riona where Riona mentions she's doing alright in her classes, of course Quinn shoots back that she's not and that's why they have to keep up with their hustle and all that. So regardless of whether or not that's true or whether Quinn is manipulating her, it seems Riona does attend and put at least a small amount of effort into her classes. When you ask Quinn about what she's studying during the ep 7 hangout she ducks the question. Shit, she might not even be enrolled at all for all we know and Burke's cooked the books on her admission. Who knows.
(y) Interesting theory. All we know for sure is that Quinn came in as a 'reject' and is in at least her second year.

Reactions: goldenrule91

goldenrule91

Feb 26, 2021
Haha

I strongly hope she didn’t kill him, but I’ve been thinking about her house quite a bit. Something that doesn’t get discussed here is her weirdly angled cabinet. It has to be covering something on the floor. A blood stain maybe?

We know Bella has forgiven James, we know she wants him to come back but he can’t. We can surmise James was either in the army or a hunter. (This presumes the mannequin had the Fatigues on it and that wasn’t part of MCs imagination, since we can see the boots under the door so it would seem to be real) So the theories;

He cheated or something, Bella kills him. This is an okay theory, but doesn’t explain the uniform/ mannequin. Bella can’t bring herself to face what she did, she covers the blood stain with the cabinet.

Or, the dead kid theory. Kid shoots himself with James’ gun. Again blood stain covered by cabinet. Mannequin/ Uniform fits as hint at likely gun ownership. Also fits the forgiven line. Kid’s books only evidence for the kid.

A new one I haven’t seen before James had PTSD. He attacks Bella. She fends him off but he has to be put in a psychiatric institution. Again bloodstain under cabinet. Locked room contains his things.

The dead mannequin is actually her husbands corpse. He is dead, perhaps killed or died by accident. She moves the body around to keep her company. People write this theory off because of the ‘smell’ argument. I’d like to think it’s not true. But the boots do hover suspiciously off the floor.

She knows he is gone but at the same time can’t accept it.
I love Black Widow Bella theories and all that but the one thing that pulls me back from them is the fact that Jill seems to have a good idea of what happened and I don't see her dealing with something that traumatic too well. Jill warns the MC not to pry into what happened at the pool scene for Bella's sake, but if what happened really was something like Bella losing a kid or something like that, I'd expect someone as pure as Jill to show a hurt or worried expression that the MC might become involved. Then there's the fact that Jill was surprised that the door was locked and tried to open it herself - this points to a more mundane kind of explanation, as Bella only started locking the door after the MC drunkenly tried to enter it. If it were something horrible, or terribly secret, shameful, even sexual, she would have locked it prior to that I feel. Instead, we know that it was unlocked before, Jill's definitely been in there or seen what's inside at least, and again I don't see her covering up something like that.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
Remember the picture of Steve. This option controls which mother Josy has.

CHICK: Lana is alive and Josy is her daughter. However, Lana has changed and may return to the family. I think that the Josy/Maya/MC throuple only works here. If the MC forgives Steve, it could be that in the end Lynette (if she is still alive) forgives Neil because of a fling.

NEUTRAL=1 Cock: Lana is alive and Josy is her daughter. Lana has not changed and when Josy changes from Neutral to Chick, Josy will learn that Jill is her aunt. But Lana and Josy will still not be readmitted to the family.

DIK=2 Cocks: Either Lana is not her mother or Lana is the madame who is also Tommy's mother. Who says that Lana didn't have twins. Derek and Maya are already very different. This is also Josy's single route. But be careful, Josy will do anything the MC does.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I don't know what this is, but I know what it ain't...
Looks like it's a dentist syringe for local anesthetics, commonly used for lidocaine :) It's not addictive like Quinn said.... but you will not get stoned from that... just numb in the area it's used... :)

Only substances im aware of that are being used that way (syringe) are cocaine, heroine, crystal meth. and alcohol... (methadon, morfine too.)
None of those are really advisable for recreational use.... it's usually the heavy addicts that resort to that...

Yeah.... im curious... :)

Last edited:
Reactions: goldenrule91

JokerLeader

Former Legendary Game Compressor
Modder
Donor
Compressor
Mar 16, 2019
what is the difference between Compressed Size Win and Compressed Size Patch Win?
Compressed Size Win = Full Game
Compressed Size Patch Win = Update for the Previous version to this new version

• Red Heart
Reactions: jg2094

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I don't know what this is, but I know what it ain't...

View attachment 1192996
a very strong image then suddenly swept under the carpet. because in the end a Quinn providing some marijuana to her college friends is almost a benefactor, but a Quinn distributing death would have been harder to handle.

That's why seeing Tommy's addiction crisis in the last chapter was a shock, maybe it's time for the BR sewer to come out?

always86

Mar 19, 2020
I love Black Widow Bella theories and all that but the one thing that pulls me back from them is the fact that Jill seems to have a good idea of what happened and I don't see her dealing with something that traumatic too well. Jill warns the MC not to pry into what happened at the pool scene for Bella's sake, but if what happened really was something like Bella losing a kid or something like that, I'd expect someone as pure as Jill to show a hurt or worried expression that the MC might become involved. Then there's the fact that Jill was surprised that the door was locked and tried to open it herself - this points to a more mundane kind of explanation, as Bella only started locking the door after the MC drunkenly tried to enter it. If it were something horrible, or terribly secret, shameful, even sexual, she would have locked it prior to that I feel. Instead, we know that it was unlocked before, Jill's definitely been in there or seen what's inside at least, and again I don't see her covering up something like that.
The read I had on Jill and the door, was more that Jill had never tried to enter that door before. She's not nosey like the MC. I don't think it would occur to good girl Jill to try to open a room she's not invited into. That said, I don't think Jill knowing what is in the room effects the theories to strongly (other than the corpse one). It's not until he brings it up that she tries the handle and is worried. I do think Jill knows, or at least has heard a version of things from Bella.

I'm not one of the Bella is a serial killer people. I think the things like the axe and clean boots are probably red herrings, although, they could as easily be genuine hints. I've said before I really hope it's not this, it would ruin that character and her eroticism and replayability of her for me. I also hope it's not to tragic where the MC feels super guilty for fucking her. I just worry that's wrong for the tone.

I suppose the real question is, why do you think the cabinet is at a wierd angle?

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Probably not a good idea to get into a discussion about illegal drugs here so I'll just leave it at the fact that all there has been in this game is the smoking of marijuana joints by Quinn, Tommy, and Riona and the injection of some non-addictive (according to Quinn) drug that poor college students can afford. What you can do with drugs is irrelevant to the game.
Justice is blind, but WE don't have to be. Nor do we need to hold our hands over our eyes and say, "Nah nah nah nah nah nah", when someone brings up a point that is extrapolated from observations, but not explicitly seen. As I have said before, we are born with the very human ability to connect dots, and we should be at least willing to consider doing that.

Not everything in this game needs be spelled out explicitly, nor would we want it to be. We need some license to use our imaginations to fill in the gaps... at least until the game either proves or disproves our speculations.

By the way, who cares what someone says about the use of illegal drugs, as long as the poster doesn't say something incriminating about present use. As a matter of fact there is a very well-known personage on F95 who is a recovered addict who has written an excellent game about addicts.

Derpyyz

Sep 7, 2020
Playing through Sage's route right now and I'm starting to heavily lean on Team Sage, I can see what you were all on about now. This is also surprisingly wholesome at times, something I really did not expect. I knew Sage was different than what she normally shows but man oh man this is a whole new world.

May 12, 2021
Quinn never promised anyone a mother fucking thing. Maya assumed and when you assume you make an ass out of u and me. Then she had the audacity, the unmitigated gall, to slap Quinn for a lie Quinn never told. Maya was shooting her mouth off to the MC about free tuition the first time they met. That was before we even knew there was a Quinn.

I want to know how Maya could afford her books in the first place without any tuition money. How the fuck did she even get in the door without paying her tuition? That's a real hole in the writing. Asking the game player to suspend reality (the reality the game itself creates) when the plot forgets to connect events is what leads to these arguments.

Besides, one look at Maya and Quinn would know nobody is paying for that shit when they can get Riona, Camilla, Sarah, et. al.

We also need to return to a rather important plot twist:

View attachment 1192558

Maya didn't even get mentioned in this conversation. So, no, you're not wrong.
No she didn't PROMISE, she brought it up and offered in the HOTs pool in Episode 3.

If we take into account, the way Quinn treated Maya, that Quinn offered them the free tuition (lying) without going into details of what they would have to do in Episode 3 to Maya and Mona, that Quinn made Maya's scavenger hunt list even more difficult with very degrading things and that in the end when M&J manage to complete it with the help of the MC or not and she goes and asks Mona finding out that there is no free tuition and that when she asks Quinn, she lies and makes fun of her, yeah the slap was deserved.

No, Maya is not mentioned in that conversation, WOW, that must mean that you are correct right? No, it has nothing to do with what we are discussing. Sage doesn't even know about the free tuition or the "restaurant" thing. In that conversation they are discussing the new recruits that came AFTER Maya, there is no need to mention Maya about recruiting when she had asked to join much earlier.

Regarding prostitution, Quinn would never have offered it to her, I don't think Quinn is a mastermind but I'm sure she has enough brain to know that Maya wouldn't have accepted that and would have put the whole situation in danger by informing some authority.

No, if there's no evidence of a conversation it never happened. That's why people get things in writing, kind of like Maya should have gotten in writing that there was free tuition instead of taking an unsubstantiated rumor at face value.
She didn't take any rumors to face value, you keep saying that but it's a lie. Quinn confirmed the rumor in Episode 3. What Maya did do was put too much hope in something that was much more likely to fail than nothing and not have a Plan B if it failed.

May 12, 2021
Maya is the most helpless character I've ever come across in fiction. That she would base all of her hope's on an unlikely rumor, and then throw a hissy fit when she didn't get what she wanted, just underscores that impression. I'm just sad that DPC now has Sage simping for her, along with Josy and the MC.
"most helpless character I've ever come across in fiction" Either you don't read/watch much or what you're saying is an opinion without much context.

You are right with the part that she put too much hope in the rumor when she still didn't have it confirmed nor did she know the specifics when she confirmed it and that it didn't occur to her to have a plan b in case it failed.

Now you are exaggerating, in the way you say it, you take away the validity of Maya's anger without going into detail.

Reactions: isotope and Heycock

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
No she didn't PROMISE, she brought it up and offered in the HOTs pool in Episode 3.

If we take into account, the way Quinn treated Maya, that Quinn offered them the free tuition (lying) without going into details of what they would have to do in Episode 3 to Maya and Mona, that Quinn made Maya's scavenger hunt list even more difficult with very degrading things and that in the end when M&J manage to complete it with the help of the MC or not and she goes and asks Mona finding out that there is no free tuition and that when she asks Quinn, she lies and makes fun of her, yeah the slap was deserved.

No, Maya is not mentioned in that conversation, WOW, that must mean that you are correct right? No, it has nothing to do with what we are discussing. Sage doesn't even know about the free tuition or the "restaurant" thing. In that conversation they are discussing the new recruits that came AFTER Maya, there is no need to mention Maya about recruiting when she had asked to join much earlier.

Regarding prostitution, Quinn would never have offered it to her, I don't think Quinn is a mastermind but I'm sure she has enough brain to know that Maya wouldn't have accepted that and would have put the whole situation in danger by informing some authority.

She didn't take any rumors to face value, you keep saying that but it's a lie. Quinn confirmed the rumor in Episode 3. What Maya did do was put too much hope in something that was much more likely to fail than nothing and not have a Plan B if it failed.
Maya would never have ratted out Quinn on the prostitution. That would have required Maya to actually do something, an action that Maya seem's to be incapable of. And don't kid yourself that Maya would never have accepted Quinn's offer. She folded under pressure and gave the MC a grind job.

Reactions: Johnyboie

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
"most helpless character I've ever come across in fiction" Either you don't read/watch much or what you're saying is an opinion without much context.

You are right with the part that she put too much hope in the rumor when she still didn't have it confirmed nor did she know the specifics when she confirmed it and that it didn't occur to her to have a plan b in case it failed.

Now you are exaggerating, in the way you say it, you take away the validity of Maya's anger without going into detail.
Oh? Examples please? As I said before Maya takes the Damsel in distress trope to whole new level's. There was even a theory in this thread that Maya was written to be an unlikable character, a theory I don't find hard to believe at all. Also don't assume something you have no way of knowing. In fact I've read a great deal. You made an assertion, prove it.

Reactions: Johnyboie
May 12, 2021
Maya would never have ratted out Quinn on the prostitution. That would have required Maya to actually do something, an action that Maya seem's to be incapable of. And don't kid yourself that Maya would never have accepted Quinn's offer. She folded under pressure and gave the MC a grind job.
There is a difference with the MC and with any other that she doesn't know. Although here I think we enter the logic of adult games.

Just because Quinn managed to push her to give the MC a grind job doesn't mean Maya would cross a line like prostitution. We had a chat with Maya about that sort of thing in Episode 3 and she herself says "I'm not someone who, practically, will sell my body to get it. " and waking up the MC in that way "was so humiliating", one thing doesn't imply the other, there is a great difference there, people have different limits that don't cross.
If you really believe that then I guess we see the character in two different ways and there isn't much that can be done there.

Reactions: isotope
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes