kkevin33

Jul 27, 2018
I just went and checked myself and you're right - MC says Lily's tits are fake in that scene. That's weird because they're pretty small, and MC also doesn't mention it during the boob guessing competition at the Pink Rose. Here is the terms that come up for Lily in the competition per the official walkthrough:

Lily: Small, perky, tiny or cute. Firm, they have an edge, pretty tight or very smooth.

So I guess it's possible from that description that Lily's small tits are fake, have to wonder just how small they were before she got them. In the guessing competition also, MC thinks that Envy's boobs are 'probably fake' but of course they're much bigger, still if the MC could get a read on Envy's fake boobs it's weird he doesn't say anything about Lily's fakes during the competition.

Doesn't change much of course, no one is going after Lily for the boobs :BootyTime:
ok thanks

Reactions: goldenrule91

kkevin33

Jul 27, 2018
1621226455696.png 1621226247470.png 1621226043723.png
hummm, so i just play the guessing competition scene in EP 3 again and i still don't understand why he has to makes 3 different random sentences like this and only one of them MC thinks that Envy's boobs are 'probably fake' :v

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Because Cathy was too dumb and drunk to take her panties with her after blowing a guy in another woman's car. Plus Bella doesn't want to be with an MC who's whoring around so she decides to end it there. You may not like it (I certainly don't) but it does make sense when you think about it.
Are you sure about that ?
What is bella does with mc behind jill?
Is bella behaving like mother marry ?

In short words bella want mc whoring with hers only. ☝

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
The official guide says MC has to have Riona's lewd scene in episode 7 in order to receive the text asking for help. I was afraid it was something like this. I hope we get another chance to help Riona, otherwise I think it's a questionable design choice. My MC has to cheat on Bella, Jill, Josy and/or Maya in order to help out a friend? Boo! My Chick MC would definitely help her.

This sucks. 2 out of my 3 saves can't help Riona. :cry:

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
I think nothing, because I don't know what character they talking about, some imaginary character that has the same name. I don't know if its from an another game or movie or some book , or probably from just their head. so I usually try to avoid these conversations, it's hard when you not talking about the same stuff;) :ROFLMAO:

I let ename144 to deal with them, He pretty awesome at it:cool: (y)
(y)

The one thing that Josy did that surprised me, was when she chose to be shown around the campus by Jill rather than Maya.

Jill: "If you'd like, I can show you around afterwards?"​
Josy: "(Hm... Maya promised me that she would...but I could be making a new friend this way.)"​
Josy: "Sure! I would love that!"​

She'd only just been reunited with Maya (albeit through complicated circumstances), and she's blowing her off for the opportunity to make a new friend. She already has class in common with Jill so it's not like she won't catch up with her again. It just seems a little thoughtless towards Maya, except it wasn't thoughtless because she actually though about it.

Are you running on a PC? Is it the full version downloaded from here? Have you installed anything else, like walkthroughs etc? Do you have the "music_ep6.rpa" file sitting in your "game" folder?
Hmm

Some discussions in this forum affect me, I will go back to the shadows and just keep an eye out.

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
:unsure: :unsure:

the distinction between DIK and CHICK is becoming more and more obscure...

you have Josy in your bed, the DIK choice is.... go to sleep.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

This game is on a whole nother level, amazing work by DPC.

Hey, felice. Just wanted to say your pic and banner made me play NMS all over again just to revive those Jeane moments, she's so perfect! haha
the most beautiful among beauties :love::love::love:

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Josy definitely doesn't have much to do in the game anymore. All we see of her in the latest episode is a quick dialogue and nothing else. She's basically just a friend that you chat with by now together with Maya and I couldn't really care less about her at this point.
You sure you played the last episode? She has more scenes than anyone else

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
:unsure: :unsure:

the distinction between DIK and CHICK is becoming more and more obscure...

you have Josy in your bed, the DIK choice is.... go to sleep.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

the most beautiful among beauties :love::love::love:
Yeah, a bit strange, but not entirely.

After Maya's dad leaves and she and the mc have a chat about the circumstances, the mc can choose to "Hug her" or "Don't console her". You can only console her if you're not a DIK but it doesn't affect your DIK/Chick status.

This is kinda similar to the Josy interaction, "Comfort her" or "Go to sleep". Except this time your affinity doesn't affect the choice you make but the choice you make affects your DIK score.

In both cases it's considered a Chick move to be concerned about the girl's feelings and a DIK move to not give a shit.

Except my DIK mc was consoling her for a different reason... :sneaky:

Walter Victor

Forum Fanatic
Dec 27, 2017
Beg pardon, but What the F you talking about.? The conversation was referring the official walkthrough made by DPC himself , and obviously he won't spoil consequence in it. so don't expect it
I was talking about your post which did NOT specify in any way shape or manner, which walkthrough you were talking about. So don't get your panties in a bunch just because I talked about BOTH walkthroughs.

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
(After season 8 update when it is revealed that Derek has spiraled into drug experimentation)
Come on bro, you mean you've never done bath salts?
Dear lord no. If he's gonna experiment with drugs stick with weed and shrooms. Maybe try Acid.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
During Quinn hangout, when she asks who you want a freebie from, picking Quinn and no one else will 'impress her'. Not directly +Quinn points but it seems something is being tallied behind the scenes.
It was that specific bit of dialogue in her hangout that convinced me DPC had more expansive plans for the Quinn path. Because if she was just a passive side character there was no reason to give MC the option to choose her in that moment - twice, by the way - rather than just fulfil the purpose of choosing a freebie with one of the other side girls later.

Quinn naysayers are going to have a job arguing that this line in the guide isn't +1 RP and +2 RP in all but name: "You can pick Quinn to impress her. If you only pick Quinn and then no one else, it will impress her more."

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
You sure you played the last episode? She has more scenes than anyone else
I did, but I honestly don't remember any scenes where she interacts with the MC other than the gym scene and the HOTs party scene on the couch. I don't consider the texting part screen time either, and the scene with Jill wasn't really us interacting with her. Maybe it was more of an affinity and relationship thing? I'm not really sure. I've only completed one run on the latest episode, and I truly, do not remember any other Josy scenes. If you've played through it a few more times and unlocked more of the content, do enlighten me on what I'm missing out on :)

Bubba McSmith

Oct 30, 2020
I did, but I honestly don't remember any scenes where she interacts with the MC other than the gym scene and the HOTs party scene on the couch. I don't consider the texting part screen time either, and the scene with Jill wasn't really us interacting with her. Maybe it was more of an affinity and relationship thing? I'm not really sure. I've only completed one run on the latest episode, and I truly, do not remember any other Josy scenes. If you've played through it a few more times and unlocked more of the content, do enlighten me on what I'm missing out on :)
Josy has a scene right at the beginning if you're on her path where you have sex with her when she stays the night after leaving Maya's dorm. There is a Josy scene where you can hangout with her, Maya, or Quinn. You can only pick 1 of the 3, or stay home. Josy has another scene at the hot's party where she will meet you outside, and you can accept her offer to spend the night together. Those are the other scenes that come to mind.

Reactions: Niu6609

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Apparently, Riona will text you and ask for help if you got her lewd scene in ep 7. In order to get that lewd scene with Riona, you need to have mixed a drink for her and have a lewd history or at least flirted with her in the past. This is a little bit confusing because if you choose Camila to start the lewd scene and Riona joins later, does that count and you get the text from Riona? I'll probably test this at some point, I'll be a bit disappointed if you can just bang Riona in ep 7 and get her to ask you for help so easily. I was expecting something like you had to be a DIK and win a certain amount of fights or something like challenging Caleb, but oh well.
Just that. Neutral playthrough, gave Riona $$ before the scene at the ANO party, started with Cammy, Riona joined for the threesome. Got the text close to the end of the episode.

Reactions: goldenrule91

hieucamdau

Mar 20, 2019
How can I get a scene with Jill ? I saw a picture of a dude that reveal a naked scene of Jill but I got no idea how to get it. After John climbed to Jill's balcony and have a conversation with her, I got 2 options but both isn't the scene

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
How can I get a scene with Jill ? I saw a picture of a dude that reveal a naked scene of Jill but I got no idea how to get it. After John climbed to Jill's balcony and have a conversation with her, I got 2 options but both isn't the scene
Wrong affinity, not DIK

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
He's probably on a DIK route and ignoring Josy any chance he can.

Therefore, since he deliberately refused to see any of Josy's scenes, they must not have existed. *shrug*
Ah, I see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BTW the scene in the spoiler is available even if you're not in a relationship with them, but I guess since he only played once he probably picked hanging out with Quinn and I cannot blame anyone for that since I did it too

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes