vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Yeah, the Jill path gets cut short alot on DIK affinity, think it starts with the fact you cant choose not to wear the DIK helmet and Jill just gets poked in the eye when in bed with her... Some scenes wont even be available at all after that. (like running)

JaZy2

Jan 15, 2021
Please I need help, I have de 0.5 version, how do I update to 0.7??
If you have 0.6 patch then update your game with it and then download 0.7 patch from here and then update it again. But if you do not have 0.6 patch which is not available on Main page FYI, You will have to download the full game which is v0.7 and is of 14.5gb. There is no other option

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
Sup, could u guys help me with some locations? Thx.
First post > Extras > Special render guide Ep 7 (it includes links to visual guides for Ep 5 & 6). Otherwise check the official walkthrough.
Any expert know how to get the background music out? I am so into it
Use the UnRen tool to extract all the game content from the BaDIK rpa files. Don't use UnRen in your main game folder, it will break things. Instead copy the game somewhere else and use UnRen on this copy.

Once unpacked you'll find a game/music folder which contains all the games music files.
Just patched from version 0.6 to 0.7 but almost right at the start of the new episode i run into an error.
Code:
  File "D:\Users\Jordy\Downloads\VN\BeingADik 6.0\BeingADIK-0.6.1-pc compressed\renpy\ast.py", line 676, in execute
    who = eval_who(self.who, self.who_fast)
Judging from that file path, I'm guessing you're trying to use the full-version patch on a compressed version, which won't work.

Instead you'd need to look for a . If that doesn't work either, then you'll have to download the whole 0.7.2 compressed version.
when opening the game it just shows this screen and just exits, does anybody have the same problem as me?
Don't know, you'd need to look for a errors.txt, traceback.txt or log.txt and attach one or more of those for anyone to diagnose the problem.

You'll also need to say what operating system you're using, which version of the game, is it full or compressed, are you using any mods - if so which ones.

Last edited:

TDRToby

Feb 12, 2021
If you have 0.6 patch then update your game with it and then download 0.7 patch from here and then update it again. But if you do not have 0.6 patch which is not available on Main page FYI, You will have to download the full game which is v0.7 and is of 14.5gb. There is no other option
Ok, thank you :p

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Out of the blue comment here.

My only beef with the game and it's very minor, is how Acing every class has no consequences at all. Like Cathy mentions how they think Derek is a Genius, but no outcome seems to be represented by having perfect scores. I feel having perfect grades should give you street cred with the nerds at least.

Reactions: Icekatana

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Agree about Maya and Josy. Josy's model is fantastic and if she uncoupled from Maya she'd be a great side-character but when you're measuring her up to the likes of Sage, Bella or even Jill, she comes off underdeveloped. Both Bella's and Sage's stories and interactions with the MC could be separate, full and satisfying games, as you say their chemistry and progression of their relationships are probably the best.
I think it's just down to persona preference. I find Maya & Josy's story a lot more engaging than Sage's pining for Chad, and way more enjoyable than trying to break down Bella's barriers for good or for ill. Perhaps that will change over time, and I'm still invested in the stories for the other girls (Even Quinn).

I really wanna say a few words about Jill though because I've been thinking about her story arc and I can't decide if DPC has dropped the ball on her or not. In my opinion he dropped the ball on Maya and Josy's story, it started fine and then stalled while almost every other LI's story continued to develop and mature. In my opinion, this is because their story is connected to the 'main plot' and therefore the actual relationship building between them and the MC takes a backseat when plot things have to happen, like making the MC storm off like a bitch to go stay with Bella/Sage/Derek or having to deal with Maya's dad even if you've never looked twice at either of them. Jill's story isn't stalled, in fact it's progressing very naturally I feel, DPC isn't rushing his concept for her. My problem is that I'm not sure if that concept is worth the time. Jill the 22-or-whatever year old virgin is almost a meme, and when you compare her against almost every other LI in terms of content she falls way behind. We're coming up on halfway through the game and certain side characters have more content than a main LI, that's very weird. Will that change when the game enters the phase where the MC commits to one (or more) of the girls? Yes, no doubt. But even if Jill pops her cherry next episode (very unlikely), DPC would need to churn the fucking content out for her path in order for her to catch up to someone like Bella or Sage, and those two wouldn't stop banging to let her catch up.

So yeah, I'm not sure what DPC has planned for Jill. She doesn't lack progression, only content, but it's almost too late for her to catch up in that. I'd legit hate to be a Jill fan, but maybe DPC will somehow give her quality instead of quantity in her scenes?
Eh, IMHO some of the best content in the game comes from non-lewd scenes (like Sage's guitar lesson in Episode 5) or from scenes with minor/optional lewd content (like Maya's family photos in Episode 2). Just because Jill's path is slow doesn't mean she can't have a lot of interesting things happening. IMHO the blackmail plot is a dud, but hopefully that will end soon and we can move onto much better material, with or without hardcore sex.

Who gives a single shit if it was wrong? The important thing is that we got to fully enjoy Tyball's suffering and watch him clutch his balls in pain and chicken out when he saw our trunk. Dude's gotta learn his place in society, man. Can't have him relying on Stephen and Jade to bail him out. And on that note, how rich is their family anyway? Like for real, how much could a person earn from working as a college lecturer that could buy them a luxury apartment (or was it a condo idk) and apparently make their son the president of a rich guy frat??? Genuinely interested in this.
The money doesn't come from Jade's salary, it comes from Stephen. It seems like Stephen made his money as a stock trader, so he could be as wealthy as DPC wants him to be. Based on Jade's "As if we needed more money" line, that seems to be pretty wealthy.

Because Bella doesn't want a man who just thinks with his dick and fucks every woman he deems hot and can get his hands on. Can't say I blame her though. I have my regrets about fucking Cathy in her car ffs CATHY WHY DID YOU HAVE TO FORGET YOUR UNDERWEAR!?!?! Oh well, just start a new save for Bella in any case.
I think it's good to show that fooling will have unavoidable consequences. It's not like going back to mid Episode 5 is that long a stretch to replay. Better to illustrate the point now than 10 episodes down the line.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, a bit strange, but not entirely.

After Maya's dad leaves and she and the mc have a chat about the circumstances, the mc can choose to "Hug her" or "Don't console her". You can only console her if you're not a DIK but it doesn't affect your DIK/Chick status.

This is kinda similar to the Josy interaction, "Comfort her" or "Go to sleep". Except this time your affinity doesn't affect the choice you make but the choice you make affects your DIK score.

In both cases it's considered a Chick move to be concerned about the girl's feelings and a DIK move to not give a shit.

Except my DIK mc was consoling her for a different reason... :sneaky:
it's definitely a minor aspect, but it doesn't appeal to me at all...

let's start with the fact that I find the choice of words strange.

a mc who is part of the troople why should seduce Josy? at the most he should "push over". and at the same time a mc who is not in the troople but has feelings towards Josy wants much more to seduce her than to comfort her... and in fact Josy reacts as if we were trying to seduce her. it's a specific choice only if we are interested in her, without hypocrisy we do it for that, to take her away from Maya, classic Chick attitude...

On the choice of the terms "seduce her" and "comfort her" it is possible that I am wrong and that it comes from a different meaning of the words.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Ah, I see
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
BTW the scene in the spoiler is available even if you're not in a relationship with them, but I guess since he only played once he probably picked hanging out with Quinn and I cannot blame anyone for that since I did it too
I must say that, unexpectedly, the scene with Quinn is the weakest of the three.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
The money doesn't come from Jade's salary, it comes from Stephen. It seems like Stephen made his money as a stock trader, so he could be as wealthy as DPC wants him to be. Based on Jade's "As if we needed more money" line, that seems to be pretty wealthy.
Also when Maya gives MC a tour on the campus she says to MC about Tybalt, he's from a wealthy family and his family is a big donator, it's an annual big thing in the papers...
As for how rich Stephen Burke himself is.... i dunno, but atleast not rich enough it doesnt hurt him when he agrees to a divorce (no prenup)
Possibly the big wealth is with his father/mother and those yearly donations got him his Job to begin with....
Jade complains his titles are bought while she had to work to get hers....
Tybalt says he comes from poverty (he considers middle class poor but okay)
Stephen says to Jade "you have experience with being in a longer relation before" (or something likewise)
So i wouldnt be surprised if Tybalt isnt even a real Burke....

Definitly we will get to know more about the Burke's in the future....

Last edited:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I must say that, unexpectedly, the scene with Quinn is the weakest of the three.
She follows up MC's "let's hang out more" message, invites him to her place. Asks probably the biggest question a girl can ask(how many times you have scored?), offers a free meal from her restaurant (don't think that's unimportant, she scolded Camila for doing it before so hard she tells that to MC). If you choose her(like there was any other option :Kappa: ), she says you don't need to pay for that.
Literally asks for permission to succ(at the rooftop she said it's only for that time but now we see how much she changed since then in MC's case) and does all the work by herself afterwards. She also gets off in an affectionate way.
If you take the scene just by itself, yeah it was very linear and short. But if you take it in the context, it's probably the best. Hell, her cuddling with MC makes it best by itself :love:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
She follows up MC's "let's hang out more" message, invites him to her place. Asks probably the biggest question a girl can ask(how many times you have scored?), offers a free meal from her restaurant (don't think that's unimportant, she scolded Camila for doing it before so hard she tells that to MC). If you choose her(like there was any other option :Kappa: ), she says you don't need to pay for that.
Literally asks for permission to succ(at the rooftop she said it's only for that time but now we see how much she changed since then in MC's case) and does all the work by herself afterwards. She also gets off in an affectionate way.
If you take the scene just by itself, yeah it was very linear and short. But if you take it in the context, it's probably the best. Hell, her cuddling with MC makes it best by itself :love:
I didn't say it's a bad scene, but among the 3 for me it's the weakest one. the hang out is boring, but almost all of them are (maybe Sage's one is good...), and it ends with Quinn dropping her guard when no one can see it, compared to the scene in the sixth it's really not much

Josy's is very long and varied, there's talking, there's swimming and there's sex.

The one with Maya, which is perhaps my favourite, has a nice aftertaste of nostalgia, her and MC alone as at the beginning of the game, but with Maya at least sexually taking a decision and even the initiative

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
I didn't say it's a bad scene, but among the 3 for me it's the weakest one. the hang out is boring, but almost all of them are (maybe Sage's one is good...), and it ends with Quinn dropping her guard when no one can see it, compared to the scene in the sixth it's really not much

Josy's is very long and varied, there's talking, there's swimming and there's sex.

The one with Maya, which is perhaps my favourite, has a nice aftertaste of nostalgia, her and MC alone as at the beginning of the game, but with Maya at least sexually taking a decision and even the initiative
I know you didn't mean it bro but imo it stays as one of the best. Maya and Josy's were good too.
Josy had another scene this episode, so it didn't come as that impressive to me.
For Maya, was totally expecting something like that happening. Was more varied than I imagined, at least this early.
Quinn? Wasn't expecting those to happen at all :BootyTime:

Aug 6, 2017
Ah, I see
BTW the scene in the spoiler is available even if you're not in a relationship with them, but I guess since he only played once he probably picked hanging out with Quinn and I cannot blame anyone for that since I did it too
this is the thing that bothers me about the whole maya/yosy thing: in this scenario MC will also have to fox their relationship instead of you know doing other things with the others LIS

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
He's probably on a DIK route and ignoring Josy any chance he can.

Therefore, since he deliberately refused to see any of Josy's scenes, they must not have existed. *shrug*
To be clear, I didn't ignore Josy any chance I could, but it's probably more on because my text choices with her and Maya haven't been the best, and my RS with them wasn't high enough to unlock them probably. It wasn't deliberate, but yeah, I didn't see them, so I didn't know they existed. That I admit. Additionally, I didn't know that you had to be on the N/C route to unlock Josy and Maya's scenes until I checked the forums and walkthrough, so that was a pretty big blow too. I was actually quite devastated when I realized that I had to be on the N/C route for most of the main girls, but since it's exam season, I'm putting it off till post-exams.

Josy has a scene right at the beginning if you're on her path where you have sex with her when she stays the night after leaving Maya's dorm. There is a Josy scene where you can hangout with her, Maya, or Quinn. You can only pick 1 of the 3, or stay home. Josy has another scene at the hot's party where she will meet you outside, and you can accept her offer to spend the night together. Those are the other scenes that come to mind.
Ah, I see
Dude I didn't unlock any of the 3 hangouts at all lmao. My relationships with Josy, Maya and Quinn are pretty bad, considering the first time I played, once I set my sights on Sage, I just paid less attention to the other main girls. I was afraid it'd affect a future relationship with Sage, so I kept the relationships as purely platonic. Heck, in my first run I just left Quinn to her own devices outright. Didn't even bother helping her out when I saw she got bruised. I'm not sure if this'll have a negative impact in future episodes, so I might go for the same route again, but with slightly different choices this time.

Reactions: Walter Victor
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes