May 12, 2021
I guess I'm just not understanding what he's saying about Sage but, where does DPC assume that the MC has feelings for Sage?
I guess he means that Sage and the MC had only agreed to fuck buddy's and the MC in this episode when sparring in his room out of nowhere tells her he wants more than that and DPC doesn't give you a choice on the matter to be fuck buddies and nothing more.
I was taken by surprise by the MC when he said that he wanted more than just fuck buddy and also that "rebound guy" thing.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Zirael Q, I agree with everything you said. I felt all three scenes were great for each girl, depending on who you wanted to be with, but overall I felt Quinn's was more meaningful. Everything that happened there was a step forward in the relationship:
  • She wasn't scornful at all. When the mc naively realizes the Hookah is a drug her response is quite nice, she's enjoying the mc's naivety on a much more pleasant level than usual.
    You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Her suggesting that he doesn't have to pay her for sex anymore is big. He had to convince her most other times to do it for free, she gave in each time, but now she's saying she wants to do it with him for them, not for money.

• She's not the kind of girl to make out with a guy, she's either looking to gain something or after sexual gratification, so for her to agree to make out, that's a massive step for her. At first she's unsure, but then she just enjoys it for what it is.

• She even does a sexy dance for the mc, just for fun, no real ulterior motive, she's not trying to get one up on him or play mind games, they were just chilling and enjoying each other.

• When the mc starts to feel a bit green, she's cool about it, rather than calling him a pussy or something.

• Her coyly offering him a blow job, all her haughtiness is long gone in this encounter.

• Then she gives him a blowjob and fucks him, nothing seriously significant here, but it's good to see she can cum from anal. :sneaky:

• Then there's that intimate moment after they're both spent.

• And finally there's that shot that can never be exploited too much with her resting with him.

All in all it was a next level experience with Quinn. It's just sad she was still guarded about personal things, like what she's reading and what she's studying. We're getting there.

The other girl's scenes were fun:
  • Sex with Maya while sharing the mc's mom's movie choice (which was interestingly atrocious) was a way for them to bond on multiple levels.
  • And Josy's scene was a gossip fest, so that was fun too.
But Quinn took the (space) cake. :geek:
She follows up MC's "let's hang out more" message, invites him to her place. Asks probably the biggest question a girl can ask(how many times you have scored?), offers a free meal from her restaurant (don't think that's unimportant, she scolded Camila for doing it before so hard she tells that to MC). If you choose her(like there was any other option :Kappa: ), she says you don't need to pay for that.
Literally asks for permission to succ(at the rooftop she said it's only for that time but now we see how much she changed since then in MC's case) and does all the work by herself afterwards. She also gets off in an affectionate way.
If you take the scene just by itself, yeah it was very linear and short. But if you take it in the context, it's probably the best. Hell, her cuddling with MC makes it best by itself :love:
maybe you are right...

my problem with the Quinn scene is psychological, it's a scene that's more important to us players than it is to MC. it's us players who see the most important part.

and the more DPc wants us to like Quinn, the more I fear for her.

a Quinn who is still looking for Maya's video (why do you think? to cancel her promotion to HOT or to blackmail her?)i doubt she can have a happy ending :(

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
maybe you are right...

my problem with the Quinn scene is psychological, it's a scene that's more important to us players than it is to MC. it's us players who see the most important part.

a Quinn who is still looking for Maya's video (why do you think? to cancel her promotion to HOT or to blackmail her?)i doubt she can have a happy ending :(
My main problem with Quinn is how she is always trying to drug the MC. Like for real, first on the roof, then in her room. Does she only feel confortable with the Protagonist if he is half passed out from drugs? (I know the answer is prolly yes) Give it a rest, but then again that is my personal distaste for licit or ilicit drugs.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
maybe you are right...

I think there is also the distant possibility (but possibility at last) that Quinn would have wanted to see the evidence to make sure that the list was not completed with the MC.... Yes, it's a very vanilla theory for a rather hardcore character, but who's to say that Quinn's cool side doesn't exist?

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
My main problem with Quinn is how she is always trying to drug the MC. Like for real, first on the roof, then in her room. Does she only feels confortable with the Protagonist if he is half passed out from drugs? (I know the answer is prolly yes) Give it a rest, but then again that is my personal distaste for licit or ilicit drugs.
at least she only pushes MC towards soft drugs for now...

in the context of BADIK, smoking two joints I would say is not serious, or at least I don't perceive it as serious
I think there is also the distant possibility (but possibility at last) that Quinn would have wanted to see the evidence to make sure that the list was not completed with the MC.... Yes, it's a very vanilla theory for a rather hardcore character, but who's to say that Quinn's cool side doesn't exist?
so you would see it more as a question of jealousy?

I'd like to but I don't think so.

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I guess he means that Sage and the MC had only agreed to fuck buddy's and the MC in this episode when sparring in his room out of nowhere tells her he wants more than that and DPC doesn't give you a choice on the matter to be fuck buddies and nothing more.
I was taken by surprise by the MC when he said that he wanted more than just fuck buddy and also that "rebound guy" thing.
I fully agree with your last sentence. In the other, I see it differently, from the first moment in Sage's route, if we choose the answers that subtract RP, we see that the MC wants something serious (and subtract RP because Sage was the one who did not want).
First example, if you choose that "sex can be the beginning of something more". Second when you stay in the HOT mansion, during breakfast.... There is evidence, what doesn't fit is being fuckbuddy and not wanting to be the rebound guy.

Reactions: rockie

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
at least she only pushes MC towards soft drugs for now...

in the context of BADIK, smoking two joints I would say is not serious, or at least I don't perceive it as serious

If he didn't have such a strong reaction to it I would agree. It's the thing, Alcohol is a light drug, if consumed to the point of passing out and poisoning, well not so much.

Everytime she drugs him, he essentially becomes this stoned guy who can't stay on his feet or even awake, I would say that is pretty serious. But than again I am a teetotaler (not literally).

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020

Not that I directly see it as a jealousy issue, but it is a possibility that crossed my mind when the scene happened.... But it should be clarified that this idea would only apply if you are following Quinn's route, in the other routes it would not make any sense.
It would be interesting, but at the end of the day I think the same thing you wrote, to get Maya out of the way somehow.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
If he didn't have such a strong reaction to it I would agree. It's the thing, Alcohol is a light drug, if consumed to the point of passing out and poisoning, well not so much.

Everytime she drugs him, he essentially becomes this stoned guy who can't stay on his feet or even awake, I would say that is pretty serious. But than again I am a teetotaler (not literally).
I don't think she intentionally tries to get him passed out, it's just he has much lower tolerance. after all, smoking on the roof was his first time so he doesn't have a lot of experience with these things

May 12, 2021
maybe you are right...

Yeah Quinn asking for the video, I didn't like it at all and it just reminded me of the shit I hate about the character. M&J story has enough going on to add blackmail or something like that.
I highly doubt that it was for that reason since the same thing happens regardless of whether you are in Quinn's path or not and blackmail sounds more plausible for the type of person she is. It sounded to me that she wanted to have leverage on M&J.

Reactions: isotope and shazba

buddyhard

Nov 12, 2020
Judging from that file path, I'm guessing you're trying to use the full-version patch on a compressed version, which won't work.

Instead you'd need to look for a . If that doesn't work either, then you'll have to download the whole 0.7.2 compressed version.
Thnx for the help! gonna try that!

Reactions: Meushi

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
after reading the whole official walkthrough i declare that the fact that Sage asks Mc to start a relationship with her, regardless of anything that happened before, is a crazy shit!!! really a choice that i don't agree with... for the series of how much our game choices count....

secondly i noticed that they are distributed an embarrassing amount of RP but only for some LIs...

Bella 0
Jill +1
Josy +14
Maya +11
Sage +5

edit thanks to ChipLecsap

Last edited:

RANGEL1455

May 8, 2021
First of all, if you still got the original zip files, try unzipping them with The Unarchiver instead of the default archive utility. Some people have reported The Unarchiver leaves the execute permissions intact.

You also can set the execute permissions in Terminal. If you tried this before and it didn't work, you might have made a syntax error, but without seeing the output of Terminal, I have no way to tell what went wrong.
Type chmod -R a+x and then drag the BaDik app in the Terminal window. Terminal will fill out the path. Mind there should be a space between the x and said path. Hit enter. Terminal should return to the prompt, unless it encountered an error.

As usual, if you start messing with permissions, better make a duplicate of the app first, or be sure your backup is up to date.
I had tried unzipping with Unarchiver and patching the game again successfully (by replacing the "contents" folder) but I have the same problem when I try to run the game.

I tried to set the permissions in Terminal as well following your instructions step by step, when I hit enter I have no output or message from Terminal

Air-de-Rngel:~ rng3l$ chmod -R a+x /Users/rng3l/Downloads/BeingADIK–v0.7.1-macOS/BeingADIK.app
Air-de-Rngel:~ rng3l$

And ofc I keep having the same original issue when I try to run the game. Maybe I messed it up by patching the game thrice? Anyway Im not getting any error message from Terminal or from the system when I try to run the Game (other than the usual "you are not authorized to blablah...")

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
after reading the whole official walkthrough i declare that the fact that Sage asks Mc to start a relationship with her, regardless of anything that happened before, is a crazy shit!!! really a choice that i don't agree with... for the series of how much our game choices count....

secondly i noticed that they are distributed an embarrassing amount of RP but only for some LIs...

Nice 0
Jill 0
Josy +14
Maya +11
Sage +5
in Josy case I understand, she lacks behind Maya in RP points:giggle:
You get +Rp with Jill, if you "look Closer" a second Time, which is Dik move. :ROFLMAO:.
I don't like this system, never did, and I don't think anyone actually truly understand it, aside from DPC:ROFLMAO:

and I agree, on the Sage part, But I already explained my dislike for that situation :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
in Josy case I understand, she lacks behind Maya in RP points:giggle:
You get +Rp with Jill, if you "look Closer" a second Time, which is Dik move. :ROFLMAO:.
I don't like this system, never did, and I don't think anyone actually truly understand it, aside from DPC:ROFLMAO:
the one about RP was just a curiosity, not a criticism.

and as you also say, that Josy can receive so many is understandable, she can have up to 3 dedicated sex scenes (which I think is a record).

but that Maya who, with Bella, is the one who has less space has almost the same RP... while Jill, who is also very present, closes with only one RP is very anomalous

that in the end the RP will end up being essential only for the trouple?

Samhain83

Dec 18, 2018
I am up to Episode 7 now. This game stopped being a fap game around the first 10-15 minutes. The characters are well written, the story is good and i love spending time with them. Each one feels unique (apart from some low tier DIKs and HOTs who are interchangable). Every major character is great. I know how Maya or Quinn or Sage or Josy will react when i talk to them and they are consistent. drpinkcake3343 as much as i hate you for AL (joking) i hope you will keep doing the amazing job you are doing.

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020

Bella 0
Jill +1
Josy +14
Maya +11
Sage +5

edit thanks to ChipLecsap
Yeah, as an experiment a few weeks ago I did a chick run where I rejected Sage at every stage, and provided you then opt to pursue her during the garden scene in ep 7 you can still access the exact same 100% scene you get if you've been building RP with her as a Dik for 7 episodes. From a player choice perspective I have to say that felt wrong, and kind of devalues the Sage path as a Dik up to that point. I'm not against the idea of a path where you can pursue Sage as a Chick, but I think DPC misjudged it slightly in ep 7.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
the one about RP was just a curiosity, not a criticism.

and as you also say, that Josy can receive so many is understandable, she can have up to 3 dedicated sex scenes (which I think is a record).

but that Maya who, with Bella, is the one who has less space has almost the same RP... while Jill, who is also very present, closes with only one RP is very anomalous

that in the end the RP will end up being essential only for the trouple?
Yeah yeah, I get it :).. so far, RP plays a very minimal part, but enough to be Annoying :ROFLMAO: , DPC found a way to make it Annoying, if you don't have enough RP point and you only get 50% of a lewd scene,.
as I said before, He said, He don't want people to chase stats , just go with your Feeling, but thanks to He's 3 stats system, sometimes plenty of things does not make sense:unsure:.
We end up, with 3 different statistic that we need to calculate. According to Him
RP is show how much a Character like us, but so far have not seen the effect, aside from some bonus, like Josy opening her legs in ep 6, or Maya lewd scene in ep 3 . and then there is Jill , where RP not matter, because even if I have good Rp with her, If I have Dik Affinity, she feels something is off. So Yeah, I don't understand the purpose of anything , beside them being annoying:ROFLMAO:

Maybe as you said, it will play a bigger role in the Josy & Maya situation, whoever has more will like you more, and maybe more chance to end up with that person, and if you Balanced out , you have a chance for a Happy Threesome ending?!:unsure:
But then there is the Affinity again , or the Status, so who know. :unsure:

Last edited:
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yeah, as an experiment a few weeks ago I did a chick run where I rejected Sage at every stage, and provided you then opt to pursue her during the garden scene in ep 7 you can still access the exact same 100% scene you get if you've been building RP with her as a Dik for 7 episodes. From a player choice perspective I have to say that felt wrong, and kind of devalues the Sage path as a Dik up to that point. I'm not against the idea of a path where you can pursue Sage as a Chick, but I think DPC misjudged it slightly in ep 7.
I agree, in the story it's not very forced at the end whatever we do the dialogues with Sage are those, she will anyway provoke us from the Preps and we will resist, so the problem is not in the story.

but it really wipes out any principle of cause and effect...

Jill with the wrong affinity won't even look at your face
With Maya and Josy we are slaves either to affinity or to what we told Derek.

but even if MC had given the worst of himself for all 7 chapters he could find a safe harbor in Sage, who with a refined character construction, after training with Mc sees the swelling of his cock and falls in love
Yeah yeah, I get it :).. so far, RP plays a very minimal part, but enough to be Annoying :ROFLMAO: , DPC found a way to make it Annoying, if you don't have enough RP point and you only get 50% of a lewd scene,.
as I said before, He said, He don't want people to chase stats , just go with your Feeling, but thanks to He's 3 stats system, sometimes plenty of things does not make sense:unsure:.
We end up, with 3 different statistic that we need to calculate. According to Him
RP is show how much a Character like us, but so far have not seen the effect, aside from some bonus, like Josy opening her legs in ep 6, or Maya lewd scene in ep 3 . and then there is Jill , where RP not matter, because even if I have good Rp with her, If I have Dik Affinity, she feels something is off. So Yeah, I don't understand the purpose of anything , beside them being annoying:ROFLMAO:

Maybe as you said, it will play a bigger role in the Josy & Maya situation, whoever has more will like you more, and maybe more chance to end up with that person, and if you Balanced out , you have a chance for a Happy Threesome ending?!:unsure:
But then there is the Affinity again , or the Status, so who know. :unsure:
the 3 systems work perfectly, they reproduce exactly the commonplace that women do nonsense, it is the organised reproduction of the random event....

i was thinking about the trouple because at the end i think a balance will be made, if MC is too close to one of the two the trouple will fail and maybe only one route will open, if on the other hand the values will be similar enough you can go on

in the seventh chapter you can put almost 20 points between Maya and Josy (it's full of winds that take away RP), I'd say you can really shake up the balance

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes