crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
I didn't say it's a bad scene, but among the 3 for me it's the weakest one. the hang out is boring, but almost all of them are (maybe Sage's one is good...), and it ends with Quinn dropping her guard when no one can see it, compared to the scene in the sixth it's really not much

Josy's is very long and varied, there's talking, there's swimming and there's sex.

The one with Maya, which is perhaps my favourite, has a nice aftertaste of nostalgia, her and MC alone as at the beginning of the game, but with Maya at least sexually taking a decision and even the initiative
I think the one with Josy is my favorite out of the 3, even on a friends route. Although that's mostly because of interactions with other HOTs
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Dude I didn't unlock any of the 3 hangouts at all lmao. My relationships with Josy, Maya and Quinn are pretty bad, considering the first time I played, once I set my sights on Sage, I just paid less attention to the other main girls. I was afraid it'd affect a future relationship with Sage, so I kept the relationships as purely platonic. Heck, in my first run I just left Quinn to her own devices outright. Didn't even bother helping her out when I saw she got bruised. I'm not sure if this'll have a negative impact in future episodes, so I might go for the same route again, but with slightly different choices this time.
Did you go running with Leon in Ep. 6 as well? :KEK:

Grimstar

May 15, 2020
I'm guessing how you started playing this game has alot of weight in the conversation.

Let's say someone who started from Episode 01, they waited years with Maya going nowhere, that's why I think that the Maya Haters are so vocal about it, years of getting blue balled.

Although I disagree with you, in a sense that I believe every main girl (Maya, Josy, Jill, Sage and Bella, with a wild Quinn joining in the latter chapters) is a valid Life Partner for the MC, I do believe some would be more dificult than others.

1) Maya: Personal Opnion: Maya is Bae; For real tho, she doesn't sound like a fair investiment. She is a lesbian, that is trying to not be one, in the Trouple the Protagonist sounds like a +1 in the relationship of Maya and Josy, not like an equal partner. He just so happens to be the novelty in their relationship.

2) Josy: Personal Opnion: Not bad; Josy I believe is the most vanilla of all the options, she has the second (third) best scenes with the MC (behind Sage and possibly Quinn), is essencially a stranged bisexual girl, that found love with someone else (the MC), she definetly doesn't feel like a Lesbian (i.e. Maya), sometimes she comes out alittle bit strong, which makes some guys in the forum call her Goldigger (tho she is digging Gold on the poorest guy on campus).

3) Jill: Personal Opnion: She is very Wholesome. By far the most wholesome character in the Novel. While the early chapters everyone and I mean everyone was kind of a dick (Maya & Josy were Liars, Sage was Manipulative, Quinn was just an Asshole, The Diks were Dicks, Bella was just Angry) Jill actually gave Holier than Thou vibes, that is why I though it was just a Front, but I was glad it was not. Possibly the Best love interest for the MC in a real World, but this isn't the real world.

4) Sage: Personal Opnion: She is the Hottest. As is concensus in this forum, Sage has the best scenes by far. She has a rough start with the manipulation of the Protagonist, but she starts getting better with age. The Guitar classes where really nice to complement the relationship between the two, and the MC taking care of Sick Sage, was just wholesome. Definitely understand why she is the favorite of most people. Oh, and she is a Redhead with fucking freckles! Personality wise she was more developed later, showing why she is dismissive of her duties as President favoring leaving her VP to do most things. But it seems that she is about to come back to her duties with Maya, setting up a confrontation with Quinn that I feel is necessary for her character.

5) Bella: Personal Opnion: I like Bella, but she is weird. Like there is way too much weird shit going on here. Like she is trying to see if you are fit to date her BFF by jerking you off in the shower? Like granted she does manage the MC's wild side which is a Huge Plus, but let's be honest here, there are alot of variables on the table. Is she Stranged or just a widow? Did she lose a son? Did she have an affair with Jill or Lana? I feel that we gotta see alot more of her before a better judgement can be reached. That said some people are going mad crazy with the theories: Serial Killer Bella :)

6)Quinn: Personal Opnion: A fixer Uper. Quinn has two big advantages: a) She is an underdog; b) She demands a Redemption Arc. Quinn is someone who started being the most Obnoxious character in the game from Chapter 1, but hence has received the most development. In the latter chapters we see the origin of her perils and are led to sympathize with her. She doesn't start as a love interest, but as an antagonist, giving her a completely unique point of origin. Her uniqueness is further developed as the Author shows us that Quinn has had feelings (prolly carnal) for the MC since Chapter 01, but is incapable of demonstrating said feelings in a normal way due to being made amoral. She cannot see why what she is doing is wrong, but she can sure as hell feel it, as it shows in her facial expressions in the latter Episodes, with her becoming increasily nicer to the MC, as if seeing that her Tease and Push strategy wasn't working. Her biggest hurdle tho is the Drug business, one of her traits is being a Drug-dealer and a Pimp, the Pimpin is easy to fix since it's an Amateur Ring, but there is no such thing for Drugs, you are a slave to your supplier, there is a saying: "you don't meet former drug-dealers, they are dead or in jail", for the MC and her to Work she would have to leave her past life behind, and that would require alot of work, alot more than any of the other girls that can be seriously considered Main LIs, I fear that her ending might be a sad one, where she puts herself and the Protagonist in a situation of no return. That is why although I like her evolution as a character and hope the best for her and her fanbase, I feel scared of the direction DPC can take with her, as she losing everything and dying in a gutter somewhere is a possiblity.

Sorry for highjacking you comment like that. I feel you made good points, and I just wanted to insert my opnion on those points myself. Still Riona is Best Girl, someday the MC is going to make her cum, but while she isn't a LI, I settle for M&J followed by Sage, Jill&Bella and finally Quinn, although I like them all, and don't feel negative towards any of them.

Karen and Sally need an Expansion if you know what I mean.
Agree about Maya and Josy. Josy's model is fantastic and if she uncoupled from Maya she'd be a great side-character but when you're measuring her up to the likes of Sage, Bella or even Jill, she comes off underdeveloped. Both Bella's and Sage's stories and interactions with the MC could be separate, full and satisfying games, as you say their chemistry and progression of their relationships are probably the best.

I really wanna say a few words about Jill though because I've been thinking about her story arc and I can't decide if DPC has dropped the ball on her or not. In my opinion he dropped the ball on Maya and Josy's story, it started fine and then stalled while almost every other LI's story continued to develop and mature. In my opinion, this is because their story is connected to the 'main plot' and therefore the actual relationship building between them and the MC takes a backseat when plot things have to happen, like making the MC storm off like a bitch to go stay with Bella/Sage/Derek or having to deal with Maya's dad even if you've never looked twice at either of them. Jill's story isn't stalled, in fact it's progressing very naturally I feel, DPC isn't rushing his concept for her. My problem is that I'm not sure if that concept is worth the time. Jill the 22-or-whatever year old virgin is almost a meme, and when you compare her against almost every other LI in terms of content she falls way behind. We're coming up on halfway through the game and certain side characters have more content than a main LI, that's very weird. Will that change when the game enters the phase where the MC commits to one (or more) of the girls? Yes, no doubt. But even if Jill pops her cherry next episode (very unlikely), DPC would need to churn the fucking content out for her path in order for her to catch up to someone like Bella or Sage, and those two wouldn't stop banging to let her catch up.

So yeah, I'm not sure what DPC has planned for Jill. She doesn't lack progression, only content, but it's almost too late for her to catch up in that. I'd legit hate to be a Jill fan, but maybe DPC will somehow give her quality instead of quantity in her scenes?
If it were up to me personally, I would drop both Maya and Josy as friends/whatever they are to the mc. After ep 4 (for those not on their path) we clearly saw that what they wanted and what the mc wanted was different. But what bothered me was the fact that the mc is clearly still involved in their lives. I get what DPC is doing but it would have made more sense if we had the choice to end things with the girls permanently or if it atleast looked like the mc was avoiding them due to not wanting one of those awkward moments. Could even have it where instead of sitting with Maya and Josy in class, he would sit with Camilla and Mona (if she returns). I mean although in my current playthrough Maya and Josy are together, their relationship is so fragile that its laughable. Not to mention just how quickly they were willing to cheat on each other with the mc. They seem like the type to not last long (especially in college).

But I think we can all agree that Riona is defo best girl (wish she were a main).

Also sad to see Nicole go. Her and Jade were the only two real milfs in the game and one is gone.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
If it were up to me personally, I would drop both Maya and Josy as friends/whatever they are to the mc. After ep 4 (for those not on their path) we clearly saw that what they wanted and what the mc wanted was different. But what bothered me was the fact that the mc is clearly still involved in their lives. I get what DPC is doing but it would have made more sense if we had the choice to end things with the girls permanently or if it atleast looked like the mc was avoiding them due to not wanting one of those awkward moments. Could even have it where instead of sitting with Maya and Josy in class, he would sit with Camilla and Mona (if she returns). I mean although in my current playthrough Maya and Josy are together, their relationship is so fragile that its laughable. Not to mention just how quickly they were willing to cheat on each other with the mc. They seem like the type to not last long (especially in college).

But I think we can all agree that Riona is defo best girl (wish she were a main).

Also sad to see Nicole go. Her and Jade were the only two real milfs in the game and one is gone.
Hopefully we will still see more of Nicole, totally forgot about her in my original comment. I'm disappointed with Cathy, since now she pretty much blocks the Bella path, and only a fool would take Cathy over Bella.

Reactions: goldenrule91
May 12, 2021
this is the thing that bothers me about the whole maya/yosy thing: in this scenario MC will also have to fox their relationship instead of you know doing other things with the others LIS
What do you mean? You have the choice of spending time with one of them: Maya, Josy (whether you are on their path or not) or Quinn, you can also choose to stay at the DIK house if they don't interest you.

If you are following a specific LI, I don't understand how other LIs are going to take away the scenes they have if you are not in their paths.
With the default friends path with M&J if you are completely ignoring them, it seems to me that it's a bit obvious that they're not going to magically remove scenes from other LIs, nor that they could, that doesn't make much sense.

If what you want, it is that they disappear from the life of the MC or other LIs because you are not on their route romantically, well, that will not happen, DPC didn't give us a choice in that matter but that won't change the amount of scenes/moments the MC would normally have with other LIs.

Reactions: isotope

JohnDelfino

Mar 27, 2020
People are upset that the Cathy scene blocks the Bella path whereas I am wishing that I could have got the Cathy scene even though I am on the Josy/Maya path. In other words I want off the Bella path but my MC keeps taking things further, there will be big fallouts if I ever get a chance to dump her and I have to go back to a chapter 3 save to undo it.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I must say that, unexpectedly, the scene with Quinn is the weakest of the three.
She follows up MC's "let's hang out more" message, invites him to her place. Asks probably the biggest question a girl can ask(how many times you have scored?), offers a free meal from her restaurant (don't think that's unimportant, she scolded Camila for doing it before so hard she tells that to MC). If you choose her(like there was any other option :Kappa: ), she says you don't need to pay for that.
Literally asks for permission to succ(at the rooftop she said it's only for that time but now we see how much she changed since then in MC's case) and does all the work by herself afterwards. She also gets off in an affectionate way.
If you take the scene just by itself, yeah it was very linear and short. But if you take it in the context, it's probably the best. Hell, her cuddling with MC makes it best by itself :love:
Zirael Q, I agree with everything you said. I felt all three scenes were great for each girl, depending on who you wanted to be with, but overall I felt Quinn's was more meaningful. Everything that happened there was a step forward in the relationship:
  • She wasn't scornful at all. When the mc naively realizes the Hookah is a drug her response is quite nice, she's enjoying the mc's naivety on a much more pleasant level than usual.

• Her suggesting that he doesn't have to pay her for sex anymore is big. He had to convince her most other times to do it for free, she gave in each time, but now she's saying she wants to do it with him for them, not for money.

• She's not the kind of girl to make out with a guy, she's either looking to gain something or after sexual gratification, so for her to agree to make out, that's a massive step for her. At first she's unsure, but then she just enjoys it for what it is.

• She even does a sexy dance for the mc, just for fun, no real ulterior motive, she's not trying to get one up on him or play mind games, they were just chilling and enjoying each other.

• When the mc starts to feel a bit green, she's cool about it, rather than calling him a pussy or something.

• Her coyly offering him a blow job, all her haughtiness is long gone in this encounter.

• Then she gives him a blowjob and fucks him, nothing seriously significant here, but it's good to see she can cum from anal. :sneaky:

• Then there's that intimate moment after they're both spent.

• And finally there's that shot that can never be exploited too much with her resting with him.

All in all it was a next level experience with Quinn. It's just sad she was still guarded about personal things, like what she's reading and what she's studying. We're getting there.

The other girl's scenes were fun:
  • Sex with Maya while sharing the mc's mom's movie choice (which was interestingly atrocious) was a way for them to bond on multiple levels.
  • And Josy's scene was a gossip fest, so that was fun too.
But Quinn took the (space) cake. :geek:

Last edited:

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
People are upset that the Cathy scene blocks the Bella path whereas I am wishing that I could have got the Cathy scene even though I am on the Josy/Maya path. In other words I want off the Bella path but my MC keeps taking things further, there will be big fallouts if I ever get a chance to dump her and I have to go back to a chapter 3 save to undo it.
no need to go that far, you can just not go to the sauna with her in Ep.5

Reactions: JohnDelfino

TouchingHavoc

Mar 5, 2021
All in all, from my early delving in adult games, I think this game has the best character development and I really enjoy the Quinn character evolution.

In my honest opinion, this is the best adult game I have encountered yet. Very professionnal story building and graphics without forgetting it's an adult game.

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
Can someone explain me how I went from someone pursuing Maya in the early game only to reject M&J because no sharing, ending up a buddy fuck to Sage and having no saying about keepin that way (apparently DPC forces the MC to have feelings for Sage), screwing around with Bella despite the choice being pretty much "Go/Ask Bella's help" ending up with the MC foolin around with her?

...and now my CHICK playthrough end up hurting Jill in all of this because Sage recognized the MC dick? Yeah my main save is starting to shape up to be an utter mess. I reaaaaaaly hope DPC starts allowing some choices and not adding invisible love points or whatever.

Maybe its time for a DIK playthrough.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Can someone explain me how I went from someone pursuing Maya in the early game only to reject M&J because no sharing, ending up a buddy fuck to Sage and having no saying about keepin that way (apparently DPC forces the MC to have feelings for Sage), screwing around with Bella despite the choice being pretty much "Go/Ask Bella's help" ending up with the MC foolin around with her?

...and now my CHICK playthrough end up hurting Jill in all of this because Sage recognized the MC dick? Yeah my main save is starting to shape up to be an utter mess. I reaaaaaaly hope DPC starts allowing some choices and not adding invisible love points or whatever.

Maybe its time for a DIK playthrough.
I've had my reservations about how much choice the game allows you but, not with the Sage path. The player has full choice to not sleep with Sage.

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
ending up a buddy fuck to Sage and having no saying about keepin that way (apparently DPC forces the MC to have feelings for Sage),
Incorrect. You chose to fool around with Sage. You absolutely have had, at multiple points, a choice in whether or not to engage with her, and they can all be refused. I have refused them (in one playthrough)

CHAD-MAN

Aug 12, 2017
I've had my reservations about how much choice the game allows you but, not with the Sage path. The player has full choice to not sleep with Sage.
Incorrect. You chose to fool around with Sage. You absolutely have had, at multiple points, a choice in whether or not to engage with her, and they can all be refused. I have refused them (in one playthrough)
I get it. Still, a choice after sparing to keep things as they were or try something else would be better than DPC just assuming the MC has feelings for Sage. As for Bella, how things developed seem very odd, at least for me since I wasnt actively pursuing her, but asked for her help and went to the library in episode 3. The game just seemed to assume it wasnt a platonic move.

Also, apparently my MC mentions Josy to Derek despite I never truly chosing to make a move on Josy (episode 2 dinner end up sooner) and my MC admitting to Derek in the preps party in episode 5 that he has feelings for Maya. Its just weird overall. I feel like DPC is pushing some choices in the same way Megan was pushed in Acting Lessons.

bebiho

Sep 16, 2016
:unsure: :unsure:

the distinction between DIK and CHICK is becoming more and more obscure...

you have Josy in your bed, the DIK choice is.... go to sleep.....:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

the most beautiful among beauties :love::love::love:
no homo, my huge dik with dik affinity playthrough had the choice to seduce josy, be neutral affinity to join maya/josy relationship in episode 4 after that go dik affinity :BootyTime:

GPsarakis

Sep 28, 2019
I might be in the minority here but I'd rather go down the Sage, Quinn, Rio and Jade paths then the others. Jill for example, to me, is pretty low on my list. And Bella, while nice to look at, is not that big of a loss if you get kicked off her path because you want to check out Cathy. Hell, Cathys been neglected as far as her path goes. I thought ep7 would finally give us that Cathy scene instead, at best, we might get one quick one-night-stand before she's gone from the rest of the game.

Still, I'd be pretty happy if I got another hot Jade scene in ep8. Her closet scene back in ep6 was very hot, and the tease at the end of ep7 has me craving more with her.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
As for Bella, how things developed seem very odd, at least for me since I wasnt actively pursuing her, but asked for her help and went to the library in episode 3. The game just seemed to assume it wasnt a platonic move.
the important choice with Bella comes in Ep. 5 and it's pretty obvious
Also, apparently my MC mentions Josy to Derek despite I never truly chosing to make a move on Josy (episode 2 dinner end up sooner) and my MC admitting to Derek in the preps party in episode 5 that he has feelings for Maya. Its just weird overall. I feel like DPC is pushing some choices in the same way Megan was pushed in Acting Lessons.
well, yeah, but even if you didn't do anything, MC still had a huge crush on Josy before college started, so in a way he is moving on from that. and if you think that it was so long ago it's not worth mentioning, only a month passed since college started

I get it. Still, a choice after sparing to keep things as they were or try something else would be better than DPC just assuming the MC has feelings for Sage
Ok, I agree with that one

Reactions: jaden_yuki

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
the important choice with Bella comes in Ep. 5 and it's pretty obvious

well, yeah, but even if you didn't do anything, MC still had a huge crush on Josy before college started, so in a way he is moving on from that. and if you think that it was so long ago it's not worth mentioning, only a month passed since college started

Ok, I agree with that one
I guess I'm just not understanding what he's saying about Sage but, where does DPC assume that the MC has feelings for Sage?

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Zirael Q, I agree with everything you said. I felt all three scenes were great for each girl, depending on who you wanted to be with, but overall I felt Quinn's was more meaningful. Everything that happened there was a step forward in the relationship:
  • She wasn't scornful at all. When the mc naively realizes the Hookah is a drug her response is quite nice, she's enjoying the mc's naivety on a much more pleasant level than usual.

• Her suggesting that he doesn't have to pay her for sex anymore is big. He had to convince her most other times to do it for free, she gave in each time, but now she's saying she wants to do it with him for them, not for money.

• She's not the kind of girl to make out with a guy, she's either looking to gain something or after sexual gratification, so for her to agree to make out, that's a massive step for her. At first she's unsure, but then she just enjoys it for what it is.

• She even does a sexy dance for the mc, just for fun, no real ulterior motive, she's not trying to get one up on him or play mind games, they were just chilling and enjoying each other.

• When the mc starts to feel a bit green, she's cool about it, rather than calling him a pussy or something.

• Her coyly offering him a blow job, all her haughtiness is long gone in this encounter.

• Then she gives him a blowjob and fucks him, nothing seriously significant here, but it's good to see she can cum from anal. :sneaky:

• Then there's that intimate moment after they're both spent.

• And finally there's that shot that can never be exploited too much with her resting with him.

All in all it was a next level experience with Quinn. It's just sad she was still guarded about personal things, like what she's reading and what she's studying. We're getting there.

The other girl's scenes were fun:
  • Sex with Maya while sharing the mc's mom's movie choice (which was interestingly atrocious) was a way for them to bond on multiple levels.
  • And Josy's scene was a gossip fest, so that was fun too.
But Quinn took the (space) cake. :geek:
Love these summaries you do of Quinn moments!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes