felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
There is absolutely a most definite prohibition on relationships between teachers and students. Both the game and real life make that exceedingly clear.

It's true that Cathy transferring would solve that problem, but Cathy's resignation hadn't been announced yet.
really? in the story? i don't remember it at all

however this ban would also apply to Bella, who therefore has the same obstacles as Cathe besides marriage

the relationship with Cathe is doomed only because she is not an LI, we know it but Bella cannot know it...:D

Reactions: DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Here's the sequence:
View attachment 1208858 View attachment 1208859 View attachment 1208860 View attachment 1208861 View attachment 1208862
The implication seems to be that Bella knows they aren't hers and can't think of anyone else's they could be. So if the MC insists on continuing their relationship she confronts him with the panties and her suspicions. She takes his pause and lame excuse making as confirmation.

I find it fairly plausible, IF we assume she didn't find the panties until after she helped the MC clean his room. Since the panties were presumably not in plain sight (otherwise Cathy or the MC would have noticed them) and since Bella doesn't drive people around very often, I can believe it might take her a few days to find them and figure out where they came from.

There is absolutely a most definite prohibition on relationships between teachers and students. Both the game and real life make that exceedingly clear.

It's true that Cathy transferring would solve that problem, but Cathy's resignation hadn't been announced yet.

Perhaps this is a language barrier issue, but rationalization in this context is the process by which someone constructs a chain of reasoning to justify taking an action they want to take despite logic dictating against that action. It's effectively creating an excuse to do something you "know" you shouldn't. Normally emotions are the big reason you want to do so.
So Bella's a hypocrite then?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Here's the sequence:
View attachment 1208858 View attachment 1208859 View attachment 1208860 View attachment 1208861 View attachment 1208862
The implication seems to be that Bella knows they aren't hers and can't think of anyone else's they could be. So if the MC insists on continuing their relationship she confronts him with the panties and her suspicions. She takes his pause and lame excuse making as confirmation.

I find it fairly plausible, IF we assume she didn't find the panties until after she helped the MC clean his room. Since the panties were presumably not in plain sight (otherwise Cathy or the MC would have noticed them) and since Bella doesn't drive people around very often, I can believe it might take her a few days to find them and figure out where they came from.

Perhaps this is a language barrier issue, but rationalization in this context is the process by which someone constructs a chain of reasoning to justify taking an action they want to take despite logic dictating against that action. It's effectively creating an excuse to do something you "know" you shouldn't. Normally emotions are the big reason you want to do so.
There may be a prohibition in Duckburg, but there certainly isn't in the United States at the college level. I know someone who married her college Prof. (it didn't work out).

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Here's the sequence:

She must have found the panties in her car Sunday or Monday morning. Because if you did Cathy Lewd scene, Bella doesn’t give you that little smile in the library and she doesn't talk to you after the "LiBrian" scene. 1621790116072.png screenshot0003.png

Also goddammit Cathy Why did you take off your panties for a blowjob!?! :mad:
screenshot0009.png
I mean I know that she’s sexually frustrated but its basic manners not to leave your underwear in someone else car! She could also have called Bella and tell her that she forgot something in her car and picked it up discreetly. But that's the game I guess :rolleyes:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
really? in the story? i don't remember it at all
Well, here's some snippets from Cathy's tryst:
teacher_forbidden_1.jpg teacher_forbidden_2.jpg teacher_forbidden_3.jpg teacher_forbidden_4.jpg
There's also the fact that fucking a teacher was considered "impossible" by the DIKs.

however this ban would also apply to Bella, who therefore has the same obstacles as Cathe besides marriage

the relationship with Cathe is doomed only because she is not an LI, we know it but Bella cannot know it...:D
Yes, as I said Cathy is just as impossible a romance as Bella. But Bella can recognize that impossibility a lot more easily with Cathy than she can with herself. The thought of fooling around with the MC herself is alluring; the thought of the MC fooling around with Cathy is chilling/infuriating. Which is more likely to call to mind reasons not to fool around with the MC? ;)

So Bella's a hypocrite then?
... Yes?

She's human too, in case you hadn't noticed that, either.

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
Do you really think there was anything to talk about and to work through? Her discussion with the mc was just that. They talked about it, she told him she wanted to end it. That's how shit goes down when you fuck around outside a relationship, except there's usually a lot more screaming and crying and throwing things (just check that Jade/Stephen scene for reference)..

Bella took her time, she thought about it for a bit. Chances are her immediate reaction was, "What the fuck, here I was thinking Fuckface was doing a good deed driving Cathy home, and he ends up banging her brains out!?" But instead of going ape shit and killing the mc (I guess she learnt her lesson with James), she took some time to think about what she wanted, and realized she wasn't just looking for a fuck buddy, and then she confronted the mc. Very mature of her.
Oh piss off with the Bella killing James ffs hahahaha

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

citizenofncc

May 30, 2017
Btw guys I don't know if this was discussed in the past, but is anybody else who find resembles between this girl & Sage... possible relation mother/older sister? sagerelative_1.jpg sagerelative_2.jpg

Last edited:

asgardtipar2

May 24, 2018
The whole problem with that scene it's not the facts that you did something with Cathy, it's the fact that Bella doesn't react to this and let you go on with her for a long time then decide one day that it's over because of those panties and not because of the fact that you and Jill are in an affair in front of her since a lont^g time too.
That makes no sense.
If she had told you that she has decided to stop any relation with you because she thinks that she can't do this to Jill, it would have been fine.
Or maybe she first wanted your help in dealing with Thyballs...

DeePink25

Apr 7, 2020
My game keeps crashing at this point:
After some resetting, this error came up. I reset it again and the error is gone but the crash is still here. Please help
I downloaded a new game but old save.
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in script
python hide:
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-Compressed\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-Compressed\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 28, in <module>
python hide:
File "renpy/common/_layout/screen_main_menu.rpym", line 35, in _execute_python_hide
ui.interact()
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-Compressed\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-Compressed\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-Compressed\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3510, in interact_core
rv = root_widget.event(ev, x, y, 0)
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-Compressed\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
rv = i.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, cst)
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-Compressed\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\transition.py", line 47, in event
return self.new_widget.event(ev, x, y, st) # E1101
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-Compressed\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 998, in event
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-Compressed\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 707, in event
rv = self.child.event(ev, x, y, st)
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-Compressed\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
rv = d.event(ev, x - xo, y - yo, st)
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-Compressed\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\layout.py", line 244, in event
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-Compressed\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 946, in event
return handle_click(self.clicked)
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-Compressed\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 881, in handle_click
rv = run(action)
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-Compressed\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\display\behavior.py", line 320, in run
return action(*args, **kwargs)
File "renpy/common/00action_file.rpy", line 452, in __call__
renpy.load(fn)
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-Compressed\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\loadsave.py", line 761, in load
log.unfreeze(roots, label="_after_load")
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-Compressed\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1959, in unfreeze
self.rollback(0, force=True, label=label, greedy=greedy, on_load=True)
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-Compressed\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1791, in rollback
self.load_failed()
File "E:\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc-Compressed\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc\renpy\python.py", line 1709, in load_failed
raise Exception("Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?")
Exception: Couldn't find a place to stop rolling back. Perhaps the script changed in an incompatible way?

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.2
Mon May 24 00:30:35 2021

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
View attachment 1208940 View attachment 1208941 View attachment 1208942 View attachment 1208943
There's also the fact that fucking a teacher was considered "impossible" by the DIKs.

Yes, as I said Cathy is just as impossible a romance as Bella. But Bella can recognize that impossibility a lot more easily with Cathy than she can with herself. The thought of fooling around with the MC herself is alluring; the thought of the MC fooling around with Cathy is chilling/infuriating. Which is more likely to call to mind reasons not to fool around with the MC? ;)

... Yes?

By trouble I think she's referring to scandal. In the United States the Bill of Rights guarantee's the right to Freedom of Association under the First Amendment. Yet another thing DPC seem's to have missed.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
View attachment 1208940 View attachment 1208941 View attachment 1208942 View attachment 1208943

... Yes?

As to Bella being human it's kinda hard to tell.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Reactions: DavDR

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
By trouble I think she's referring to scandal. In the United States the Bill of Rights guarantee's the right to Freedom of Association under the First Amendment. Yet another thing DPC seem's to have missed.
She's referring to being fired. Most schools these days generally forbid relationships between a professor and any student they oversee; it's much simpler to adopt a broad policy than it is to deal with the particulars of a given case. The exact punishment is up to the school, but the impression I get is that B&R could potentially terminate the teacher.

The Bill of Rights only restricts government action. As a private school, it has no bearing on B&R's actions.

Reactions: isotope and LoDoN-

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Btw guys I don't know if this was discussed in the past, but is anybody else who find resembles between this girl & Sage... possible relation mother/older sister?
Too young to be Sage's mother.... could be her sister if just for the looks...
Then again, i've seen alot speculation of who all is family and why.... so it just aswell could be just a random girl that looks similar... Atleast until we go to that family dinner to meet Sage's parents and she's introduced as her sister there... :)

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
She's referring to being fired. Most schools these days generally forbid relationships between a professor and any student they oversee; it's much simpler to adopt a broad policy than it is to deal with the particulars of a given case. The exact punishment is up to the school, but the impression I get is that B&R could potentially terminate the teacher.

The Bill of Rights only restricts government action. As a private school, it has no bearing on B&R's actions.
Any school enacting a rule like that would leave themselves open to a Civil Rights lawsuit, especially for a 'protected class' woman. Let's just say that DPC says that in his fantasy Duckburg world that things are different, although I do wish that if ignorant foreigners are writing a story set in the United States or a US like world they would take a minimum amount of time to educate themselves about our society and our culture.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
“CAN I HAVE A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH MY TEACHER IF I’M 18?”
Despite the legal definition of an adult as someone “18 and older,” state courts have held that sexual relationships between students and teachers are against the law. In 2010, ruled that a choir teacher’s sexual relationship with an 18-year-old student constituted “sexual misconduct with a minor,” even though the student had reached the state age of majority. The teacher avoided jail time but lost his teaching certification after pleading guilty to coercion.

Info on the internet....

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
“CAN I HAVE A SEXUAL RELATIONSHIP WITH MY TEACHER IF I’M 18?”
Despite the legal definition of an adult as someone “18 and older,” state courts have held that sexual relationships between students and teachers are against the law. In 2010, ruled that a choir teacher’s sexual relationship with an 18-year-old student constituted “sexual misconduct with a minor,” even though the student had reached the state age of majority. The teacher avoided jail time but lost his teaching certification after pleading guilty to coercion.

Info on the internet....
That case involved a High School student, not a college student. Note that I specified college level in my post.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes