Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I wouldn't be dispensing such advice at this point. :eek:

In the next episode, Bella might find out the mc had sex with Jade and then never want to speak with him again! :mad:

Or she might find out from Jill that multiple girls know exactly what his erect phallus looks like, and now so does the entire college and she may write him off for good.:rolleyes:

Or Bella may discover that the mc hasn't been using prophylactics while exercising his promiscuity with 15-20 other girls and decide she can't even look at him without wanting to throw up! :sick:

At this point we know:
  • Maya is happy for the members of the throuple to become exclusive at their own pace.
  • Josy is prepared for competition and is inexplicably encouraging Jill to stay in for the fight.
  • Jill is stressing out that the mc is fucking everyone but her.
  • Sage couldn't care less who the mc fucks, as long as she's on the long end of it when she needs it.
  • But Bella, she doesn't want an MC that is fucking everyone else.
So if you want Bella, stop fucking everyone else!

Of course you could always edit the game, but it seems that many, many people here like to play it the way it was designed, even if it kicks them in the balls from time-to-time.
That's why i made a total new playthrough, avoiding as soon as possible any interaction with the other main girls.
But as you say the dev may be an evil one who will suddently make Bella ditch me for any other reason, if in this game i must avoid any fun with any other girl just to be sure, it would totally suck.:rolleyes:
If it happens again, i will ditch the game for good, i don't play such a game to get annoyed because the dev loves to give me the finger ! :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: DavDR and shazba

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
That's kinda funny. If you don't do it, she invites you for a morning run so she starts actively trying to spend time with MC. If you do it and Josy or Sage recognize you she's like "Oh no, other girls exist, what do I do now?"
In my previous playthrough, when the dick pick appeared on screen, almost 3 or 4 girls shouted the MC's name and Jill was shocked to see that the MC's dick was so popular in the college!! :ROFLMAO: i guess she started crying and Josy had to take care of her .

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Quick question, I've searched and nothing is working. I can't get the Nora scene after talking to the bartender, she's at the bar and I can check her out and then it cuts, even after changing all of her settings with the save editor. Any suggestions? I don't even recall seeing her on Swyper TBH. Is there another factor I might be missing? Currently on the Bella/Sage/Jill paths, leaning strongly toward Bella. Thanks in advance!
Jill's path will block Nora (and Nicole/Sandy); that's why the MC will look at Jill's polaroid rather than chat up Nora.

If you want to fool around at the bar, you need to go with Sage over Jill (or just stay home, if you have that option).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
At this point we know:
  • Maya is happy for the members of the throuple to become exclusive at their own pace.
  • Josy is prepared for competition and is inexplicably encouraging Jill to stay in for the fight.
  • Jill is stressing out that the mc is fucking everyone but her.
  • Sage couldn't care less who the mc fucks, as long as she's on the long end of it when she needs it.
  • But Bella, she doesn't want an MC that is fucking everyone else.
but if you confess her you had dates with Jill, she'll be upset...

just to consolidate the fact that Josy says and contradicts

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Jill's path will block Nora (and Nicole/Sandy); that's why the MC will look at Jill's polaroid rather than chat up Nora.

If you want to fool around at the bar, you need to go with Sage over Jill (or just stay home, if you have that option).

In my previous playthrough i was with all the girls, Jill included and i got Nora, but in the last playthrough where i was only with Bella i did not get Nora, i just looked at the polaroïd. But when i think about this, i never got that polaroïd in this playthrough !!! it must be a bug :oops:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
In my previous playthrough i was with all the girls, Jill included and i got Nora, but in the last playthrough where i was only with Bella i did not get Nora, i just looked at the polaroïd. But when i think about this, i never got that polaroïd in this playthrough !!! it must be a bug :oops:
Were you using a mod? Scrappy's mod likes to omit requirements without notifying you, which causes much unnecessary confusion.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Hm, I thought maybe to unlock them via save editor if possible when I find time to tinker, but that of yours might be solution as well. When you "unlock all", does it unlock renders only or scenes as well? Cause I would like to keep unlocked only scenes I played, cause in others I'm not interested.
There is a different button for Rewards and Scenes. But yes it will unlock Everything in that category.

Reactions: Prokopije

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Honestly, Rusty should just threaten Tybalt to countersue with his Burmeister lawyers. I’m pretty sure that he’s richer than him !
What could he counter sue him for? The slap? It was self defense, a big guy was on his lawn intimidating him... :rolleyes:

I’m also curious about what will happen when Jill finally meets Derek. Those two characters are so different the comedy just write itself ! That scene with Bella still cracks me up :LOL:
That will be an awkward moment I'm sure. :D

It's no rumor. One jealousy point for each girl that recognizes the mc's cock on the screen.

Given that Jill was actually laughing with Josy about Tybalts missing prosthetic (not even his actual teeth, he'd already lost them from someone else probably punching his teeth in), I think she's not taking it too seriously.

I believe Jill is finally starting to see Tybalt for the little shit he is.
No disrespect but he was talking in a sarcastic tone.
I thought he was being hopeful! :p

In my previous playthrough, when the dick pick appeared on screen, almost 3 or 4 girls shouted the MC's name and Jill was shocked to see that the MC's dick was so popular in the college!! :ROFLMAO: i guess she started crying and Josy had to take care of her .
It was only two girls. Josy and Sage. :unsure:

The MC only bails on Nora, Nicole and Sandy if he went on the picnic with Jill. Of course that's assuming you've already advanced things with Nora as well as with Nicole in the first place...

Chances are you're just mis-remembering things.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The MC only bails on Nora, Nicole and Sandy if he went on the picnic with Jill. Of course that's assuming you've already advanced things with Nora as well as with Nicole in the first place...
The problem is that i never had picnic with Jill as i was very cautious to not pursue Jill in order to not get ditched by Bella later.
So i could not have that polaroïd pick on me.
And when i think about this at a certain moment you get a second Sweeper (i don't remember the name) event where you get Nora, i got the task in my phone but there was no new content so no new Nora contact added.
I guess that the game used a default image because i had not contacted Nora.

There are still some bugs in the chapter 7, i had two other bugs, one when you receive a message from Riona, if you don't accept to help her with her stalker problem, the mesage is closed but you cannot exit from the roaming event anymore and you are stuck, i had to reload a save from one hour before !!:mad:
Another bug during the strip cleaning, some objects i had to remove were invisible, i had to click randomly on the screen until i got the 4 of them, i reloaded two times an old save because of this until i went through it by clicking everywhere!:LOL:

Last edited:
  • Thinking Face
Reactions: shazba

tvt3

May 22, 2021
Joking aside, I hope you enjoy the game. I worked my ass off to create this and boy this is expensive.

I need funding to complete this project.

If you can't afford to donate on Patreon, you can still show support by liking or reviewing the game.

Cheers
i hope you can develope this game, i dont want this game just end like that, plsssss, i miss all character in game. This is not a game in my view , this is a gift, a great gift, :'((((

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
i hope you can develope this game, i dont want this game just end like that, plsssss, i miss all character in game. This is not a game in my view , this is a gift, a great gift, :'((((
He can only finish with your direct support.

Reactions: tvt3

always86

Mar 19, 2020

Yeah, in fairness, when I say ‘cuck’ I mean we might drive her into his arms. I don’t think we’ll see someone else have sex with her. Although knowing what the internet is like I’m sure some people will consider any potential female love interest having a conversation with another human being to be cucking let alone them actually dating someone else.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
What could he counter sue him for? The slap? It was self defense, a big guy was on his lawn intimidating him... :rolleyes:
Yeah, I guess so... Maybe it won’t be enough, I'm not a lawyer... :rolleyes:

I just want this stupid blackmail subplot to end, so that the MC can continue to date Jill (and finally get that handjob :sneaky:) and Tybbie can cry alone in his room while fucking his watermelon !

Reactions: shazba

Giaochino

Mar 5, 2019
That's kinda funny. If you don't do it, she invites you for a morning run so she starts actively trying to spend time with MC. If you do it and Josy or Sage recognize you she's like "Oh no, other girls exist, what do I do now?"
I only play the scrappy's route so: MC doens't get the morning run if dick is recognized by other girls?
It is weird she doesn't make any comment on it, but maybe is a way to not ruin the moment...

edit: whops. I messed up the timeline.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes