Jan 30, 2021
But it's realistic. Jill needed this. Life is not a fairy tale, or a " Movie " . Having facing reality, could have positive effect on her, and Should have. Now She know, if She want something , She need to fight for it.
[...]
yeah i cant disagree , its not but
it's still a toss up between Josy and Jill because Josy is just as bad .

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

she lets maya decide on everything (Josy moving out of dorm was forced by maya's dad )
She may love Maya but she's in love with MC . she doesnt get what she wants ether.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017

she lets maya decide on everything (Josy moving out of dorm was forced by maya's dad )
She may love Maya but she's in love with MC . she doesnt get what she wants ether.
Bruv you're forgetting that Maya getting a tongue piercing was Josy's idea for improving their sex life, which she ditched after she saw how much it hurt on Maya. If anything Josy is the Active in the relationship, it's just that when it comes to her father Maya is extremely scared.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Bruv you're forgetting that Maya getting a tongue piercing was Josy's idea for improving their sex life, which she ditched after she saw how much it hurt on Maya. If anything Josy is the Active in the relationship, it's just that when it comes to her father Maya is extremely scared.
and in that case Josy also had to do it and then gave up. because Josy has only one word: "maybe". :ROFLMAO:

• Haha
Reactions: The Pink Royce
Jan 30, 2021
maybe , not anymore though .
she may have let Maya control everything so she can be close to MC .
she's like a lost puppy right now . even if you play Maya centered game
she's right there for him all MC got to do is say "ok"

the only thing i saw affected her was if you admit to relationship with Jill to her ( you get -2RP)
i'm guessing she doesnt want MC to move on to someone else .

Not gonna lie, that's one of my problems with Josy, still like her obvsiously, but Josy making Maya get a body modification for her (Josy) and then peacing out when it was her turn was some weak shit.
did they do it themselves or in saloon ? i didnt pay much attention to that story admittedly

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
did they do it themselves or in saloon ? i didnt pay much attention to that story admittedly
It was very early in the game, but if I remember correctly, all I remember is them saying there was a lot of blood and Josy who was supposed to go next pussied out.
Will check in-game, and post the conversation here.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
and in that case Josy also had to do it and then gave up. because Josy has only one word: "maybe". :ROFLMAO:
Josy and Maya are quite different, Josy is the weak point, we can see that she could easily forget about Maya when she wants something.
The MC just at the start of the game or the Hot membreship, it seems more important to her to be a Hot than to be Maya girlfriend, you can clearly see that she was not pleased to get away with Maya.
For me she is just like Camilla and i would not be surprised to find her fucking for money at the glory hole in a short time. :p

Ohhh shit by the way i have completely forgotten about Camilla, she must still be sucking me in the uppert floor during the party, i had to quit quickly to take care of the diner 5 hours ago, my god my dick must have completely been peeled off right now !!! o_O

diegao

Nov 27, 2018
I'm missing the point a little...

how could Vinnie have personally uploaded Cathe's photo? they would have noticed him going in or out, so what would Nick be doing in the library?

the photo would have been taken in the Jocks gym, Dawe hates Cathe, but that would be evidence against Vinnie?
I'm thinking the same as you mate & I think that we need to know first who is the person hanging around outside of the diks mansion at night cuz i have the feeling that this person is conected somehow with the Katy's inccident

Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Josy and Maya are quite different, Josy is the weak point, we can see that she could easily forget about Maya when she wants something.
The MC just at the start of the game or the Hot membreship, it seems more important to her to be a Hot than to be Maya girlfriend, you can clearly see that she was not pleased to get away with Maya.
For me she is just like Camilla and i would not be surprised to find her fucking for money at the glory hole in a short time. :p
They have two different weaknesses.

Maya is helpless, she always needs someone to help her, to at least push her to do something. her natural environment is in her room in the dark watching a movie on her phone.

Josy, on the other hand, is unresolved, she always wants to do something, but always ends up giving up. she had already given up going to the HOTs, only the surprise visit of Maya's father allowed her to do so.

A very bad couple, of course both of them can, and hopefully will, grow character-wise.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
They have two different weaknesses.

Maya is helpless, she always needs someone to help her, to at least push her to do something. her natural environment is in her room in the dark watching a movie on her phone.

Josy, on the other hand, is unresolved, she always wants to do something, but always ends up giving up. she had already given up going to the HOTs, only the surprise visit of Maya's father allowed her to do so.

A very bad couple, of course both of them can, and hopefully will, grow character-wise.
Yes but they are just teens who try to be adults, two spoiled kids who don't have any clue about the harsh realities of our world.
Maya has been overprotected by her father and doesn't know much about life and for Josy she just had the life of a middle class kid in a small town.
They are no so interesting characters anyway, the only thing that makes them less annoying it's that you can have a threesome experience that's all.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
In fact in this game you don't really find very interesting female characters, of course they are funny, there is plenty of fucking, maybe Quinn is the most complex and i love Riona too.
In my last playthrough i followed Quinn and she is quite interesting, seeing her cuddle with me on her bed when i was high made my heart melt. I would love to love her and take her out of her shit life, we can see that she had to fight hard to get to this college coming from a family of junkies, forced to deal and sell her body to pay for her tuition.
She is a bitch, but i have a lot of respect for her, she is strong and ready to anything to win.
She is not a spoiled brat or daddy's daughter.
And i also like Lily for the same reasons.

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
not a chance ... shes nothing like Camilla she's more like Lily

Josy has street smarts ( she grew up with Tommy)
and on top of it she is super charismatic . she already won some HOTs over even though
she has maya/tommy baggage

dont remember specifc moment i realised how clever she was - id have to do whole new Josy playthrough

(admittedly she doesnt use those skills much or at least we dont know she does)

she gets stupid around MC and she has less book-smarts from all 5 girls
but i dont see what that has to do with glory holes

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Yes but they are just teens who try to be adults, two spoiled kids who don't have any clue about the harsh realities of our world.
Maya has been overprotected by her father and doesn't know much about life and for Josy she just had the life of a middle class kid in a small town.
They are no so interesting characters anyway, the only thing that makes them less annoying it's that you can have a threesome experience that's all.
I do not agree

I don't find any of the LIs to be the perfect girl, the soulmate (at least mine of course), but I do find them all more or less interesting, not in the same way, not at the same pace (e.g. Jill is in a vertical slump, Maya is rising)

Jan 30, 2021
I do not agree

I don't find any of the LIs to be the perfect girl, the soulmate (at least mine of course), but I do find them all more or less interesting, not in the same way, not at the same pace (e.g. Jill is in a vertical slump, Maya is rising)
yea i like em all too . Kukipett just has a thing for bad girls with wicked hair style :)

maybe if Josy dyes hair buns pink he'll come around ;):ROFLMAO:

Reactions: mindern

CrazyRabbit

Engaged Member
Oct 30, 2019
Aw come on, Jill's not bad ; she's a child. She still thinks in good and bad ; she wants a perfect first time, she believes someone like Tybalt simply because she's naive af and doesn't see how manipulative he can be (cause everyone has some good in them)
She needs to grow up and "find her voice" like my wife said but she's not bad

Last edited:
Reactions: Icekatana

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
not a chance ... shes nothing like Camilla she's more like Lily

Josy has street smarts ( she grew up with Tommy)
and on top of it she is super charismatic . she already won some HOTs over even though
she has maya/tommy baggage

dont remember specifc moment i realised how clever she was - id have to do whole new Josy playthrough

(admittedly she doesnt use those skills much or at least we dont know she does)

she gets stupid around MC and she has less book-smarts from all 5 girls
but i dont see what that has to do with glory holes

I rarely responds to statements here now days but bro don't mind my tone do you relay have any idea what are you talking about.

1. The point you trying to make is completely 180 degree because her action affection toward make her took that action.

2. Maya and tommy is not a baggage for her. Go to dik party at daughter - daughter game. That will close your argument.

3. If you even want to know how well written and deep that character goes. Stay or make only friend with all 5 li (Sage, M & J, Bella and Jill : Most important requirement for what will she say to mc at pool in c7) Josy conversation with mc is one the finest example that will show, she deserve way better then what she have.

4. "she gets stupid around MC and she has less book-smarts from all 5 girls :" Are you for real men. When did that happen. In regarding that issue, I will only give c7 example :
1. Go to main point num. 3.
2. When mc have conversation with josy in heather room.
3. C7 start and Josy has to explain reality to her feminist friend.
4. Mc and Josy conversation at dik mansion.

5. "she lets maya decide on everything" : Go to c7 where mc + M + J having conversation.
Josy stands her ground all the time. Furthermore she wanted to go back to maya but stays with mc so that maya situation don't get worse. That judgment is caring and responsible one. Point out where did maya decided anything for her.

6. "it's still a toss up between Josy and Jill because Josy is just as bad ." I don't even like josy as li but she stand up for mc even if mc is just friend or in relationship with her no matter what. This is a signature moves for best friend. They stand for their friends no matter what.(Jill is dumbest, selfish, entitled, Golden-spoon and person with superiority issue : I CAN PROVE WHAT I JUST SAID and character of Josy is just opposite of jill.)

7. "not a chance ... shes nothing like Camilla she's more like Lily" : Josy is neither a stripper nor she looking for a relationship just for a title dominance.:cautious: She is also not selling sexual favor for money. I like camilla she is also have character to be a great friend of mc.

Look, I am not even interested in josy as li but as friend yet if i want I can give you more 20 more example that will close your argument 20 times but let me be straight forward on that "If you are not able to understand Josy. You will not even have smallest idea what quinn is.
"

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes