Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
File "M:\Games\Traduction jeux\BeingADIK-0.7.2-pc_lunch\renpy\exports.py", line 3387, in substitute
return renpy.substitutions.substitute(s, scope=scope, translate=translate)[0]
Are you using a translated version of BaDIK? If so you'll need to check with whoever did the tramslation you're using.

My game keeps crashing at this point:
After some resetting, this error came up. I reset it again and the error is gone but the crash is still here. Please help
I downloaded a new game but old save.
As shazba said, the game closing at that scene generally means:
You've used a mod at some point. DPC doesn't like people modding his game so has code which checks for this and closes the game.

Either install the latest version of the mod, or try these instructions. Maybe throw in the detected mod fix too (first post, inside Extras).
I ran into a Error during the first math test right at beginning of game and i cant ignore it or the game closes down. is anyone able to help?
Being a DIK compressed version math101 bug-fix

Reactions: felicemastronzo

XdeynamiX

Dec 15, 2019
But it's realistic. Jill needed this. Life is not a fairy tale, or a " Movie " . Having facing reality, could have positive effect on her, and Should have. Now She know, if She want something , She need to fight for it.
Even before this she started to make the first steps. in the Lake, Striping down in front of MC, knowing very well He is staring her, drooling, and She enjoyed it, because bonus RP point :ROFLMAO:.
She knew very well what she's doing:love:. May be the first time in the game, when she knew:ROFLMAO:

Even before This She sending 3 Selfie to MC " Hey I'm wearing this BTW " - "Come Run with me" -:ROFLMAO:
Oh here it's a nice Lake, let me take off my Clothes, I show you my awesome Body - :ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1210720
View attachment 1210721
View attachment 1210724
View attachment 1210722
What? What happened? Why Jill crying btw? I'm sorry, I never get that dialog.

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
Jill is just starting to grow up from 14 to 21 yo, I suppose at the moment she is at 16yo. That's what happens when someone lives in a bubble.

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
What? What happened? Why Jill crying btw? I'm sorry, I never get that dialog.
If you leave a dickpic in Tyblat's phone at Prep party, it'll get projected when Tybalt makes his presentation. There, Josy and Sage recognize MC's dick and this will hurt Jill, as expected. Because only she is that naive to think MC was only interested in doing things with her. She finally realizes she's not alone plus at least 1-2 other beautiful girls went all the way with MC. She and him only kissed, but others are well ahead :WeSmart:

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
If you leave a dickpic in Tyblat's phone at Prep party, it'll get projected when Tybalt makes his presentation. There, Josy and Sage recognize MC's dick and this will hurt Jill, as expected. Because only she is that naive to think MC was only interested in doing things with her. She finally realizes she's not alone plus at least 1-2 other beautiful girls went all the way with MC. She and him only kissed, but others are well ahead :WeSmart:
She probably would've had a stroke if she knew the whole package :KEK: learns only Josy and Sage and she breaks down hahaha

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I can't wait to have sex with Heather, Sally and Karen.
Just imagine Heather starts spanking Sally, Sally screaming murder causing Karen to run away with screeching hearing aids...
When you try to get in on the action Sally runs of to Magnar and Heather will foulmouth you screaming "Tommy will hear of this, pervert!"..... All after you finally decided not to pursue Jill to avoid being blueballed...

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That is the funniest scene in the chapter and among the funniest in the game.

Of course the LIs don't know what discretion is.... regardless of the sentimental complications, but to announce the "guilty" in front of everyone... Josy at least does it worried, Sage instead gives Mc to the crowd

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Her reaction when she finds out Bella been slobbering on that knob, ooo boy. And people think Bella gonna be the axe murderer.
Maybe we should tell her about our adventures anonimously. Mentioning Camila, Sage, Quinn, Josy, Riona, Mona, Nicole, Lily, Madame Rose, Josy, Becky, Sarah, Melanie and Jade should get a reaction. Maybe she will touch MC's arm after that :unsure:
That is the funniest scene in the chapter and among the funniest in the game.

Of course the LIs don't know what discretion is.... regardless of the sentimental complications, but to announce the "guilty" in front of everyone... Josy at least does it worried, Sage instead gives Mc to the crowd
I think what Sage feels is "proud" more than "guilty", so she's okay with saying that out loud :KEK:
AND NOW!! I may have had the wildest realization, what if what made Jill feel worse than she actually would was actually it was Sage? We know they had a few exchanges, she was very surprised at Bella when she said Sage was a nice girl actually. Maybe if it was someone else said it there, she wouldn't be that down? Need to learn what's their relationship

Last edited:
Reactions: felicemastronzo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Maybe we should tell her about our adventures anonimously. Mentioning Camila, Sage, Quinn, Josy, Riona, Mona, Nicole, Lily, Madame Rose, Josy, Becky, Sarah, Melanie should get a reaction. Maybe she will touch MC's arm after that :unsure:

I think what Sage feels is "proud" more than "guilty", so she's okay with saying that out loud :KEK:
AND NOW!! I may have had the wildest realization, what if what made Jill feel worse than she actually would was actually it was Sage? We know they had a few exchanges, she was very surprised at Bella when she said Sage was a nice girl actually. Maybe if it was someone else said it there, she wouldn't be that down? Need to learn what's their relationship
Jill has no reason to be surprised by Josy, so surely Sage is a bigger surprise, then also the fact that she still values Josy while having no connection to Sage makes it worse.

in my opinion the icing on the cake would have been Jade...

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Jill has no reason to be surprised by Josy, so surely Sage is a bigger surprise, then also the fact that she still values Josy while having no connection to Sage makes it worse.

YES forgot to add Jade there. Lemme edit it real quick

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

but apart from the joke, she should also have recognised MC, I'm not sure if she was there, but I would be surprised if she wasn't.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes