Jan 30, 2021
If you leave a dickpic in Tyblat's phone at Prep party, it'll get projected when Tybalt makes his presentation. There, Josy and Sage recognize MC's dick and this will hurt Jill, as expected. Because only she is that naive to think MC was only interested in doing things with her. She finally realizes she's not alone plus at least 1-2 other beautiful girls went all the way with MC. She and him only kissed, but others are well ahead :WeSmart:
yes because relationships are mesured in how far are you willing to go and where you giving head .
im guessing Quinn is in the lead giving heads on the roof ?

sorry sorry . Jill gets way to much unfair shite most of you dont even like her .
im guessing theme is high school = if you dont swollow you dont love me

im gonna stop white knighting against quinn fans now . it rubs of on quinn and i dont wanna hate her

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
just for fun... from Tybalt's point of view

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
How do I get to smash in Tybalt´s teeth during that tennis match ??? I always end up with Bella hitting him with the tennis ball but me ?? I never get the chance - and I would LOVE to smash in his horse teeth .. could anyone enlighten me with that?? PLEASE!

Jan 30, 2021
How do I get to smash in Tybalt´s teeth during that tennis match ??? I always end up with Bella hitting him with the tennis ball but me ?? I never get the chance - and I would LOVE to smash in his horse teeth .. could anyone enlighten me with that?? PLEASE!
are you playing with mini games off ?
you need to click tybalts head instead of the balls 5 times

zizo10z

Feb 23, 2021
The matter is simple, bro, First, you must choose to play the mini games you activate from the beginning of the game when he asks whether you want to do it or not, and the second thing when the tennis match starts at the end there will be an icon with a Tybalt face and click on it. That's all

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
Of course the LIs don't know what discretion is.... regardless of the sentimental complications, but to announce the "guilty" in front of everyone...
That's free advertising

The real icing on the cake would be inviting Jill to the Halloween party. When she sees how many puss MC slays, she'll go nuts for sure. Hope we can have this.

From left to right the asses are: Maya, Bella and Josy, the last two I don't know well:unsure:, 3/5:cool:

View attachment 1212053
2/5, it's Sage, Bella, Josy, Maya, Jill

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
From left to right the asses are: Maya, Bella and Josy, the last two I don't know well:unsure:, 3/5:cool:

View attachment 1212053
That's free advertising

2/5, it's Sage, Bella, Josy, Maya, Jill
its sage, bella josy, maya then Jill left to right
Shit, I have to study more:(
Don't worry, the mc only scored 3 out of 5... :p

• Haha
Reactions: diegao and ename144
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes