Sharku

Oct 10, 2016
I'm playing for first time and vault code for episode 1 unlocked all vault pictures except for episode 7 I think. That's a bug, right?

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
:unsure:. I don't know. I often give DPC the Benefit of doubt the, expecting him to do better, or reasonable. Just like, with the whole Jill being Virgin thing, I expected him to do better. Yeah Yeah, I don't care the whole "oh it was obvious" -shit. Her being Virgin add nothing positive to her character at all, quite the oposite, in my opinion. But that is an another long story:ROFLMAO:.
May be My moral compass is off, but I fail to understand what DPC try to achieve here. I fail to understand how in any Scenario Jill could see MC as a Bully, or a Dik affinity MC as the "Bad Guy" in the story in anyway shape or form, generally speaking. When, Tybalt is the one who is lying, manipulating and Blackmailing Jill, whereas MC was nothing but Nice to Her, regardless of his Affinity. MC not putting up with Tybalt bullshit, and putting him in his place in the only way he truly understand, is make him the bad guy, the bully. I'm not buying it. :ROFLMAO:

Part of me, want Jill to end up with Tybalt, to get what she deserved for her Stupidity. or at least not abel to protect her, and neither should Bella do. as long as MC and Bella, protecting guarding Jill, She not gonna grow as a person.
That is why, I hope, the whole Cold shower and "Jealousy stats " actually a positive effect for Jill. it would be great, if these Characters would actually develop, and this Affinity would be less relevant once they like you. out of nowhere Jill is sense that Dik MC is off for her, for whatever reason , regardless if he is the most nicest decent person toward her. all in all, may be I'm wrong but it has no logic for me.
and Good Hope, DPC stop doing this, " Redeeming " shit with characters. I really dont want this " I was not always Rich, I raised from where I came " bullshit, with Tybalt. Keep a pice of shit to be a pice of shit, for fuck sake. and let the Love Intrest to learn and grow and develop. Instead of keeping them in a static stage.

Thing like the Cathy's panties is much more believable, scenarios, than the secret " Force Power" that does not make sense regarding of the context fo the story , as in the Jill Blackmail story. Dik MC is 'off" for, her. Tyblat who actually doing the shit is with her is okay,.
like I said, it's probably me, but it does not make any sense to me. but hey at least we can be Neutral. - that is something
:ROFLMAO:
I don't see it quite the same way. I don't think DIK affinity automatically makes someone a "bad" guy, but I do think it leans towards that in a way CHICK affinity doesn't. (Though that is arguably a result of how poorly realized the whole affinity system is in the first place.)

In the case of Tybalt, it's a matter of proportion. For all his lying, manipulation and condescension, the guy is zero threat. His vendetta against the MC accomplished nothing more than ruining the mansion's ground floor (and potentially his teeth). His first "date" with Jill would probably have torpedoed any chance the guy ever had with her even without Bella's interference. Hell, his whole master plan amounts to little more than wasting ~8 hours of Jill's life. Tybalt is useless, and at a certain point that becomes a problem.

Just as an adult humiliating a young child will always look bad no matter how big a brat the kid might be, the MC really shouldn't keep wailing away on Tybalt like this - not unless Tybalt manages to win a round or two against him first. You can say that's unfair to DIK affinity to punish them for taking DIK options, but I'd say the real mistake was framing DIK options as being so disproportionately cruel. I'm not saying Tybalt should be "redeemed;" I don't think that will happen and I definitely don't think it needs to happen. What I am saying is that Tybalt could become unintentionally sympathetic if the MC keeps tormenting him like someone pulling the legs off an ant.

On top of that, there's the fact that Jill, at least as currently presented, seems like exactly the wrong person to see the humor in the MC running up the score this way. Some girls could' Quinn, for example, would probably be a little too enthusiastic for my taste. But Jill isn't wired that way; if she were, there would be no need for this charade because she'd have slapped Tybalt and told him to fuck off a long time ago.

Jill can't simultaneous be such a pure and innocent soul that she refuses to trust her lying eyes but ALSO chuckle at the MC repeatedly making Tybalt suffer long past the point where he could offer meaningful resistance. To me, that smacks of protagonist centered morality. In theory Jill's arc could involve her rejecting that naive innocence and deciding Tybalt really does have it coming. But arcs in this game have been very slow so far. The longer we see the MC extract revenge for offenses Tybalt couldn't hope to inflict with both hands and a SWAT team, the harder it will be for Jill to credibly conclude he deserved it.

So yeah, unless Tybalt becomes a legitimate threat (and I think that ship has sailed), if the MC keeps this shit up it should cost him a shot at Jill's path. But that doesn't mean I think she should simply dump him without warning. What I want to see is for Jill and a DIK-ish MC to grapple with their different personalities. That's where I think things like the jealousy stat could have beneficial side-effects. As Jill can say, pursuing a DIK MC isn't the storybook romance she expected. But the fact that she's torn up about it means she must care about the MC.
So why not lean into that? Let a DIK MC and Jill explore what they like and dislike about each other. Let them try to work out ways in which each can change to give them more common ground. Do "Grease" without requiring the characters pull the full 180 in the last second. If an MC insists on doing everything his way, yeah, Jill will ultimately write him off. But if he's willing to reign in his excesses a little, then he can encourage Jill to come around and recognize why Tybalt is so loathsome in the first place.

No idea if DPC would actually do something like that, of course, but that's the only way to salvage something worthwhile out of the whole Tybalt mess. And I think it has the potential to be a lot more involving than the simple storybook romance the CHICKs would get.

SunWarrior

Jul 3, 2020
Someone please help, I'm stuck on the tutorial for the house rebuilding

Maybe someone could advance my save for me?

It's a softlock and a half

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I don't see it quite the same way. I don't think DIK affinity automatically makes someone a "bad" guy, but I do think it leans towards that in a way CHICK affinity doesn't. (Though that is arguably a result of how poorly realized the whole affinity system is in the first place.)

In the case of Tybalt, it's a matter of proportion. For all his lying, manipulation and condescension, the guy is zero threat. His vendetta against the MC accomplished nothing more than ruining the mansion's ground floor (and potentially his teeth). His first "date" with Jill would probably have torpedoed any chance the guy ever had with her even without Bella's interference. Hell, his whole master plan amounts to little more than wasting ~8 hours of Jill's life. Tybalt is useless, and at a certain point that becomes a problem.

Just as an adult humiliating a young child will always look bad no matter how big a brat the kid might be, the MC really shouldn't keep wailing away on Tybalt like this - not unless Tybalt manages to win a round or two against him first. You can say that's unfair to DIK affinity to punish them for taking DIK options, but I'd say the real mistake was framing DIK options as being so disproportionately cruel. I'm not saying Tybalt should be "redeemed;" I don't think that will happen and I definitely don't think it needs to happen. What I am saying is that Tybalt could become unintentionally sympathetic if the MC keeps tormenting him like someone pulling the legs off an ant.

On top of that, there's the fact that Jill, at least as currently presented, seems like exactly the wrong person to see the humor in the MC running up the score this way. Some girls could' Quinn, for example, would probably be a little too enthusiastic for my taste. But Jill isn't wired that way; if she were, there would be no need for this charade because she'd have slapped Tybalt and told him to fuck off a long time ago.

Jill can't simultaneous be such a pure and innocent soul that she refuses to trust her lying eyes but ALSO chuckle at the MC repeatedly making Tybalt suffer long past the point where he could offer meaningful resistance. To me, that smacks of protagonist centered morality. In theory Jill's arc could involve her rejecting that naive innocence and deciding Tybalt really does have it coming. But arcs in this game have been very slow so far. The longer we see the MC extract revenge for offenses Tybalt couldn't hope to inflict with both hands and a SWAT team, the harder it will be for Jill to credibly conclude he deserved it.

So yeah, unless Tybalt becomes a legitimate threat (and I think that ship has sailed), if the MC keeps this shit up it should cost him a shot at Jill's path. But that doesn't mean I think she should simply dump him without warning. What I want to see is for Jill and a DIK-ish MC to grapple with their different personalities. That's where I think things like the jealousy stat could have beneficial side-effects. As Jill can say, pursuing a DIK MC isn't the storybook romance she expected. But the fact that she's torn up about it means she must care about the MC.
So why not lean into that? Let a DIK MC and Jill explore what they like and dislike about each other. Let them try to work out ways in which each can change to give them more common ground. Do "Grease" without requiring the characters pull the full 180 in the last second. If an MC insists on doing everything his way, yeah, Jill will ultimately write him off. But if he's willing to reign in his excesses a little, then he can encourage Jill to come around and recognize why Tybalt is so loathsome in the first place.

No idea if DPC would actually do something like that, of course, but that's the only way to salvage something worthwhile out of the whole Tybalt mess. And I think it has the potential to be a lot more involving than the simple storybook romance the CHICKs would get.
Quick question does the scene in Bella's car change if you fooled around with Cathy but are not pursuing Bella?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
Quick question does the scene in Bella's car change if you fooled around with Cathy but are not pursuing Bella?
I can't tell you what it's like if you're pursuing Bella, but I am pursuing Jill and the way it plays out is
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
I can't tell you what it's like if you're pursuing Bella, but I am pursuing Jill and the way it plays out is
My understanding is that if you are pursuing neither Bella nor Jill, Bella won't comment on the panties. But I don't have a quick way to confirm that. (I can confirm there is different dialog on the Jill vs Bella path.)

EDIT:
Okay, I can confirm Bella will not mention the panties if the MC has avoided both Bella and Jill's path.

Also, I now wonder if that shot of Cathy standing outside her door when you drop her off after the blowjob is supposed to be Cathy noticing she forgot her panties. If so, a little warning would be appreciated next time!
Cathy_at_door.jpg

Last edited:

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
It happens with Jill too? Man, you learn something new each time you replay it. My blue balls Jill Path I only pursue her, good to know.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
They have two different weaknesses.

Maya is helpless, she always needs someone to help her, to at least push her to do something. her natural environment is in her room in the dark watching a movie on her phone.

Josy, on the other hand, is unresolved, she always wants to do something, but always ends up giving up. she had already given up going to the HOTs, only the surprise visit of Maya's father allowed her to do so.

A very bad couple, of course both of them can, and hopefully will, grow character-wise.
For me it seems like Maya and Josy do indeed suit each other. I find them to be opposites, in a way. For example, as you said, Maya is helpless, and she's also quite introverted and shy. On the other hand, we have Josy, who is outgoing and works hard to help herself achieve her ambitions (case in point, working at a minimart to save up for uni), but is unresolved and slightly confused at times. That's where Maya comes in. Though Maya may be shy and introverted, she goes through with things, no matter how tough they may seem, as long as she can get her desired outcome. Granted, that may not always happen (still afraid of MC's dick when she suggested they had sex). However, my point still stands that they do, in fact, in one way or another make up for the other's flaws. And I do believe they have a lot of potential as a couple as well, since Josy is often seen pushing or helping Maya, while Maya slowly learns to open up to others and grows as a person.

I'm playing for first time and vault code for episode 1 unlocked all vault pictures except for episode 7 I think. That's a bug, right?
Probably a bug, unless you're playing with a mod or cheat.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

Theweakdy

Jul 27, 2020
I wonder if this has been asked already, but are there any real life women you think resemble any of the game characters? Riona looking like Rae lil Black was the first comparison I thought of. Josy slightly reminds me of Madison Beer. Anyone got any more comparisons?

Razrback16

Jul 20, 2020
It happens with Jill too? Man, you learn something new each time you replay it. My blue balls Jill Path I only pursue her, good to know.
Hah ya Bella was basically looking out for Jill - I wonder if the exchange is more hostile if Bella doesn't like the MC - in my playthrough I think I've netted quite a few points with Bella so I think she likes me, but I do not stay on her romantic path (reject her when she offers to help clean) so it's like she's friend-zoned. In the convo in the car in my case, it felt like she was like a wingman buddy - no doubt looking out for Jill as her primary motivation, but it felt like a friendly warning to the MC like she was pointing out the coordinates of landmines in his path so he could easily avoid them.

Jan 30, 2021
I rarely responds to statements here now days but bro don't mind my tone do you relay have any idea what are you talking about.

1. The point you trying to make is completely 180 degree because her action affection toward make her took that action.

2. Maya and tommy is not a baggage for her. Go to dik party at daughter - daughter game. That will close your argument.

3. If you even want to know how well written and deep that character goes. Stay or make only friend with all 5 li (Sage, M & J, Bella and Jill : Most important requirement for what will she say to mc at pool in c7) Josy conversation with mc is one the finest example that will show, she deserve way better then what she have.

4. "she gets stupid around MC and she has less book-smarts from all 5 girls :" Are you for real men. When did that happen. In regarding that issue, I will only give c7 example :
1. Go to main point num. 3.
2. When mc have conversation with josy in heather room.
3. C7 start and Josy has to explain reality to her feminist friend.
4. Mc and Josy conversation at dik mansion.

5. "she lets maya decide on everything" : Go to c7 where mc + M + J having conversation.
Josy stands her ground all the time. Furthermore she wanted to go back to maya but stays with mc so that maya situation don't get worse. That judgment is caring and responsible one. Point out where did maya decided anything for her.

6. "it's still a toss up between Josy and Jill because Josy is just as bad ." I don't even like josy as li but she stand up for mc even if mc is just friend or in relationship with her no matter what. This is a signature moves for best friend. They stand for their friends no matter what.(Jill is dumbest, selfish, entitled, Golden-spoon and person with superiority issue : I CAN PROVE WHAT I JUST SAID and character of Josy is just opposite of jill.)

7. "not a chance ... shes nothing like Camilla she's more like Lily" : Josy is neither a stripper nor she looking for a relationship just for a title dominance.:cautious: She is also not selling sexual favor for money. I like camilla she is also have character to be a great friend of mc.

Look, I am not even interested in josy as li but as friend yet if i want I can give you more 20 more example that will close your argument 20 times but let me be straight forward on that "If you are not able to understand Josy. You will not even have smallest idea what quinn is.
"
i get what quinn is , drug dealer and a pimp right ?

srlsy . what perks could she have from Tommy ?
and Maya is whole another level

i mean Josy people skills are a lot like Lily's . not that she's a stripper
also i belive Lily sells sex on her own ( if u have CHICK affinity and said no to quinn u can still buy from lily)
she could be choosing to do it with people she likes .(but thats speculation at this point)

i dont know why Jill gets all the hate though she ruined like most romantic scene in game but
she's so adorable and naive i just cant hate her .

josy stands her ground in latest seasons . after she leaves maya's dorm .

anyway i can agree to disagree (also sorry i didnt have time to look at the scenes you mention
from your angle . running out time now )

• Angry
Reactions: bxchun

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
A very bad couple, of course both of them can, and hopefully will, grow character-wise.
I agree with you.
I believe that one of the things this game lacks as of now is proper character development. Yeah surely many characters are improving and some have improved a lot, but the Main LI's are still in a turmoil. Everyone is somewhere lost in their way and it is natural. But unfortunately all of them except for Bella are over-dependent on someone else to help them.

Maya doesn't know anything about how things work which is still okay but the worst part about her is that she doesn't try to find about these things herself and expect for someone to help her. Like girl go to library surely there are law books that could might help you even a little.

Josy is hesitant on trying many new things and can't work her feelings out about who she really wants. In ep5 if we are not on her path and we follow to Josy to her room to carry stuff, the following part is fucked up. Like some people said in previous pages " Maya getting a tongue piercing was Josy's idea for improving their sex life, which she ditched after she saw how much it hurt on Maya " this thing is super immature of her.

Jill...is naïve ಥ_ಥ . ename144 , ChipLecsap and many other have already pointed a lot. She needs to move out of her cute lovely world and see herself that no matter where you go, you are bound to find a lot of douchebags. I seriously hope that Jill Jealously would have some positive effect on her and she tries to understand that MC is not a bully.

Sage, Bella and Quinn have shown signs of character development a lot of times. But if you think that Sage is also lacking in this part, then do reply me.
Now...
-I don't want Mc to help Maya completely with her problems and become her white shinning knight.
-I don't want Josy to remain a hesitant girl and a scaredy cat.
-I don't want Jill to remain naïve and 'it's too fast for me' girl.
-I don't want Sage to be just our fuck buddy, I want more.
-I don't want Bella to.........yo she is good for now.
-I don't want Quinn to live a shitty life. [ I hope she becomes a better person in future who is worthy of this, other wise sadly I will edit this]

I want the girls to understand things on their own, to try to solve their problems on their own , to not always depend on MC or someone else for help.....in short a proper character development
And there is one thing that I have no clue about But why does no one talk about sage this much like we do about other girls ¯\(°_o)/¯ .

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
For me it seems like Maya and Josy do indeed suit each other. I find them to be opposites, in a way. For example, as you said, Maya is helpless, and she's also quite introverted and shy. On the other hand, we have Josy, who is outgoing and works hard to help herself achieve her ambitions (case in point, working at a minimart to save up for uni), but is unresolved and slightly confused at times. That's where Maya comes in. Though Maya may be shy and introverted, she goes through with things, no matter how tough they may seem, as long as she can get her desired outcome. Granted, that may not always happen (still afraid of MC's dick when she suggested they had sex). However, my point still stands that they do, in fact, in one way or another make up for the other's flaws. And I do believe they have a lot of potential as a couple as well, since Josy is often seen pushing or helping Maya, while Maya slowly learns to open up to others and grows as a person.

Probably a bug, unless you're playing with a mod or cheat.
certainly the fact that they have different weaknesses is an advantage and in a situation without any problems they would perhaps work, but it really only takes a grain of sand to block them.

e.g. in theory the fact that Josy is outgoing should be an advantage for Maya, but it's not, Josy's friends (Becky and Jill) remain Josy's friends and their only consequence is to make Maya even more lonely, taking away her friend's company or ruining her lunch...

they are not two pieces of the puzzle that fit together, they need a third piece

let's assume the happy scenario for the couple, without Mc, without Maya's father, without Quinn: Maya would still want to be alone with Josy, and Josy would still want to live the HOTs life, which doesn't fit Maya at all

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
After having done 3 full playthrough in a week, i'm less and less interested in those girl next door characters like Josy or Maya, they are just girls with no particular interest, the kind who will make a nice girlfriend but who will bore you very quickly.

Sage is a bit more mature, she is older of course but she is not much developed in the game and she has nothing really special.

Jill is a little girl who lives outside of the real world, she is nice but so naive that it's almost painfull to watch.

So we have Bella, a real woman, very mysterious with a strange attitude and with a dangerous fire in hers eyes, the last thing she tells you in episode 7 is almost frightening and makes you want more at the same time.

Then you have some secondary characters that should not be secondary like Quinn, maybe the most interesting character because we don't know much about her but we guess that there is much to learn. She is definitely not daddy's daughter.
For me she is the most complex and interesting girl, i want to learn more about her and her motives.

Finally most of the main girls are just ... girls, nice and pretty with no particular interest, just like someone you will have some fun with and get bored very soon.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes