B-52reloaded

Aug 25, 2018
The matter is simple, bro, First, you must choose to play the mini games you activate from the beginning of the game when he asks whether you want to do it or not, and the second thing when the tennis match starts at the end there will be an icon with a Tybalt face and click on it. That's all
THX! But do I have to be on the DIK path or does it happen also on the Chick path? And having won the first tennis game against Jill does not have any effect on this?

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
yes because relationships are mesured in how far are you willing to go and where you giving head .
im guessing Quinn is in the lead giving heads on the roof ?

sorry sorry . Jill gets way to much unfair shite most of you dont even like her .
im guessing theme is high school = if you dont swollow you dont love me

im gonna stop white knighting against quinn fans now . it rubs of on quinn and i dont wanna hate her
:WaitWhat: :WaitWhat: :WaitWhat:

• Haha
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
So... When the update?
I guess next update will be chapter 8 so it means a lot of content as usual, so i don't think it will be before 3-4 month from now, maybe more.
DPC is use to make high quality content so it takes a lot of time and effort, be patient.

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
From left to right the asses are: Maya, Bella and Josy, the last two I don't know well:unsure:, 3/5:cool:

View attachment 1212053
I agree who said Sage (she likes green, pale color skin), Bella (color skin, ass dimension, bikini color), Josy (even her ass is the cutest and she wears only a thong or a loincloth), Maya, Jill (color skin, ass dimension) with.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I agree who said Sage (she likes green, pale color skin), Bella (color skin, ass dimension, bikini color), Josy (even her ass is the cutest and she wears only a thong or a loincloth), Maya, Jill (color skin, ass dimension) with.
It's really easy :
The 5 main girls

Sage Bella Josy Maya Jill

Reactions: Daver
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes