SunWarrior

Jul 3, 2020
Specifically what happens to you in the game?
I don't know if the save I attached to my quoted post works for you, but I'm stuck on the tutorial. I'm asked to assign john boy and nick to a task to complete the tutorial, but doing so does nothing. I'm stuck on that screen forever. No amount of fiddling and skipping works.

Have a look at that save if you like. Thanks.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
Hope the game have endings with all the side characters as well.
He's got you covered the final episode will take 10 to 12 months to develop.
2/5 passing on Lily is just wrong.
Kinda hope the rating sex thing with Sage stops now once was funny, twice was "ugh", a third time would just be "bruh" and it will either be 1/5 :KEK: or 5/5

Reactions: Icekatana

sorco2003

Sep 3, 2020
I don't know if the save I attached to my quoted post works for you, but I'm stuck on the tutorial. I'm asked to assign john boy and nick to a task to complete the tutorial, but doing so does nothing. I'm stuck on that screen forever. No amount of fiddling and skipping works.

Your save does not work, an error occurs. In the tutorial did you assign all the characters, including those who will work for money before trying to close?

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
He's got you covered the final episode will take 10 to 12 months to develop.

Kinda hope the rating sex thing with Sage stops now once was funny, twice was "ugh", a third time would just be "bruh" and it will either be 1/5 :KEK: or 5/5

I dunno... call me a romantic but for me it's the last bastion to mirror all that "sexual tension" we have with the other girls... other than Maya, DPC shit the bed with Maya, we took her virginity (in a sense) with zero ceremony when she was drunk at a random frat party.

But I digress. Sage started as a fuck buddy and her route was saturated with sex. There's pretty much only one way to make the "climax" of her route special and that's the MC utterly blowing her mind with the best she's ever had. In the same way I wanna see Jill's first time being something special I wanna see Sage getting a proper 5/5 night with the MC under auspicious circumstances.

Meushi

Aug 4, 2017
I dont have an image folder in game folder. anyone got a full version download from Nopy? thats always really fast download for me. the other sites are gonna take between 8 - 12 hours to download
I'm guessing you didn't actually look at the fix, because it contains the full path - including the image folder. Works on any compressed version.

Though if you're able to download the full version then that's certainly a good idea, less likely to run into problems like this one.

In answer to your nopy question - no, if there was a nopy link it'd be in the OP.

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018

Isn't there an instruction to add two DIKs and then remove one again? Maybe you missed that? In this case, click on the (-) on the portrait.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes