Jan 30, 2021
so i was gonna do Lord Friendzone playthrough ( right no sex) but it got boring quickly

so i figured "what would derek do" ? And then it hit me Derek clone playthrough

i tried to taking choices as he would , make everything a joke and say as much stupid things as possible
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

i chose DIK affinity for this , and focused on winning Hell Week (12 is the max pts you can get)
and it the begning it kind of works , its great on Swyper a lot of stupid stuff you can say there i havent tried before
and it got me few cheap laughs
i got to unlock some scenes i havent seen before (that arent even that hard to unlock)

but that creates an issue because Derek also tries going for girls and he claims he doesnt wanna
settle for one . (im guessing its guy talk mostly with scenes after HOT Party)

the playthrough got harder because Sage just wanna jumps MC no matter what he does and
Bella really hates his jokes (you get punished a lot for joking) .

after chapter 2 or so there werent any choices that would make it a goofy playthrough
other then pissing off Bella whole thing kind of lost its appeal

so i contiuned on the DIK route trying to find new scenes i havent seen and i got quite a few.
Hookad up with Quinn and i got to admit i really don't get what you guys see in her .

All in all it my Derek playthrough doesnt actually work . which makes me a bit sad .
So if anyone has an idea for goofy playthrough , i'll listen
And i got to unlock some scenes that i wouldnt normally do so i see it as win .

• Thinking Face
  • Angry
Reactions: bxchun and ename144

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Damn, some of you are real monsters, trying to hurt Jill like that. I get it, she has her annoying moments, but come on, if you are interested in her, just own up the torturous blueballing like a champ. :D
They are so mean... Bunch of bullies !!! :cry: Don't cry Jill... if they wont take your virginity, I will !!! I promise ! :cool:
screenshot0001.png screenshot0002.png

But seriously bro those clucks are hilarious :ROFLMAO: Keep them coming !!

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
so i was gonna do Lord Friendzone playthrough ( right no sex) but it got boring quickly

so i figured "what would derek do" ? And then it hit me Derek clone playthrough

i tried to taking choices as he would , make everything a joke and say as much stupid things as possible

i chose DIK affinity for this , and focused on winning Hell Week (12 is the max pts you can get)
and it the begning it kind of works , its great on Swyper a lot of stupid stuff you can say there i havent tried before
and it got me few cheap laughs
i got to unlock some scenes i havent seen before (that arent even that hard to unlock)

but that creates an issue because Derek also tries going for girls and he claims he doesnt wanna
settle for one . (im guessing its guy talk mostly with scenes after HOT Party)

the playthrough got harder because Sage just wanna jumps MC no matter what he does and
Bella really hates his jokes (you get punished a lot for joking) .

after chapter 2 or so there werent any choices that would make it a goofy playthrough
other then pissing off Bella whole thing kind of lost its appeal

so i contiuned on the DIK route trying to find new scenes i havent seen and i got quite a few.
Hookad up with Quinn and i got to admit i really don't get what you guys see in her .

All in all it my Derek playthrough doesnt actually work . which makes me a bit sad .
So if anyone has an idea for goofy playthrough , i'll listen
And i got to unlock some scenes that i wouldnt normally do so i see it as win .
At least you didn't end up like this one

Try to accept major choice with Jade and then don't take it further (when she talks cool stories about her husband). Further scenes with her gonna be a little different (guessing, game take it that you didn't fully rejected her). Maybe in future episodes there gonna be another opportunity with her like with Sage.

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Pink Royce

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
With those new Episode 7 scenes Josy's ass is clearly S tier :love: She got an ass you could bounce a quarter off ! Can't wait for the couple's workout in the next episode ! Well after we deal with the "situation" in the locker room :cautious: View attachment 1212998
and Just think about it , Her ass is gonna look even better because she will doing workout. :love:
BeingADIK 2021-05-09 02-43-03-45.png BeingADIK 2021-05-09 02-43-20-67.png

SunWarrior

Jul 3, 2020
Your save does not work, an error occurs. In the tutorial did you assign all the characters, including those who will work for money before trying to close?
I don't know how to close. It still appears on my screen, just froze.

And I used the renpy launcher, maybe that's why? I get a matrix import error if I don't use renpy.

SunWarrior

Jul 3, 2020
1621986786467.png

Stuck on this screen - using the renpy launcher to start the game, and too late to switch my save back to the normal game (it doesn't work there).

Any ideas?

As you can see I've assinged the right people, nothing works.

Roter

May 27, 2020
How do I give a drink to Heather at the party? I looked at a guide and it says I have to tell her about Tommy cheating but I don't have an option

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
yea affinity isn't something thats gonna protect you from this

Best to just ignore this Sage drama bullshit.

That post work out scene was just bad.

The good doctor makes a good game, but the MCs base nature being an emotional lesbian is the reason I don't patron and the reason I'm not going to buy season 2 on Steam.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020

The good doctor makes a good game, but the MCs base nature being an emotional lesbian is the reason I don't patron and the reason I'm not going to buy season 2 on Steam.
I'm starting to have a suspicion that Maya isn't the only character that DPC intentionally wrote to be disliked. I think the MC may be that way too.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: openup212

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021

The game is very good indeed, but for me to have real fun with it, i first got rid of those stupid minigames then i use a mod with cheats to set the MC mood as i want.
All that dik, neutral, chick thing is bad in my opinion and using the cheats i also noticed that the points you get for the girls don't mean anything really, you can set them for example to -5 or +30 for a girl and the story goes on exactly the same.
Everything is scripted if you play it as a VN without the minigames, so i guess those ratings are just used for them.

I don't play those games to solve puzzles but for the story only and as in all those games where you get points for the girls they are mostly not used just to keep the story simple and manageable by the dev.

So everybody has his own way to enjoy a game, fortunately DPC has let us the ability to choose how to play it and modders have created the tools to make the experience still more enjoyable.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I'm starting to have a suspicion that Maya isn't the only character that DPC intentionally wrote to be disliked. I think the MC may be that way too.
I don't see any problem with some characters beeing written to be disliked, it gives diversity like in real life and the MC can really be an asshole in this game. In fact all those games with a young boy with a huge dick who fucks everybody mindlessly always lead to think that the MC is a bag of shit, unless he doesn't fuck anybody but one girl and then the game is boring !:LOL:

Reactions: CrazyRabbit
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes