Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
The MC got a warning from his father to stay away from drugs and alcohol. He tries that too. But gas is used twice in Maya's room and he has these dreams about Jade or Cathy. What if there are no dreams but memories in a drug intoxication. Or Jade really screwed the MC when he was high. You have to look at the eyes, how many people, no matter if man or woman, look at the tail of the MC, even though he has his pants on. In my opinion, this is not the MC’s first visit to college. But he was so DIK that he was re-contested under drugs. Speak brainwashing to make him less brutal. Right from the start I had the feeling that some of the MC already knew the MC in college. But there is so much information that it is almost impossible to grasp everything. Even when Jill introduces the game, gestures and facial expressions are used by the DPC so that you as a player can recognize which affinity someone has and which one he would like to have. When DPC shows some things in EP8 that he left open in the eyes, it gets heated.

Some of the flashbacks that we see are consumed scraps of memory from the MC, which flare up again after washing their clothes. When the MC wants to go into the locked room for the first time, it is no coincidence. I think it was the former room of the MC and he wanted to go in there out of habit when he was drunk. Bella also asks what he remembers in the morning.

The music plays a bigger part out of all of you believes. The one who wears the mask can give others a green brainwash. However, it is very exhausting, which is why Tommy sweated so much at the beginning of the hell weeks. However, there is a trigger for behavior change. Yes, that's the music. When the MC realizes at the party, where he drinks for schnapps from Sarah, you then have to decide to go to Maya or to stay at the party. Play both versions and with the Sage version you should look at the orange wall when the MC steps out of the room. There's a guitar hanging there. The only thing that has changed is the melody. That's where Jonathan comes in. Jill could also have been Gehrin washed.

DPC added information to almost all of the pictures, that's awesome. Just look at your fingers. This shows you what kind of affinity a person has. Five fingers. Middle finger is neutral, ring finger is neutral / chick, little finger is chick, index finger is neutral / dik and thumb is dik. However, you have to be careful how the hand is held around. This shows people what they are. If you now add your arms, the people will show you the direction where they want to go. Both arms down is neutral. Right arm bent with the hand on the elbow is neutral chick. But you can also do it with your shoulder. Maya shows you this in EP1 in front of the Hot Villa.

Shit written so much again.
Dear dalli_x, I’ve been lurking in this thread for quite a while now and every time one of your posts appears Damm! And I thought I was an overthinker but you are next level :LOL:
I don't know if you actually take drugs or you're just really creative. Whatever it is don't stop posting ! Your theories are always a great laugh !
View attachment 1213736
Oh my god as Bella would have said when she was young !!

I have seen so many crazy theories in those last pages that i start to loose my mind.
Really people seem to find 10 times more stuff than there is really in this game.

The game story and script is quite simple in fact, they only mysteries really existing are about Quinn (who is she and where does she come from) and Bella husband and her locked room and Finally Lana and how she died mabe!.
All other girls are written in a simple way, Josy and Maya are just good girls from a middle class family, Sage is the daughter of a businessman, Jill is a Royce overprotected girl living outside of the real world.

Apart from Bella and her mysterious husband and her realtion with Jill, two things that seem connected and that locked room with maybe a momified husband or a caged husband, i don't see anything special with those girls and no reasons to get crazy with over the top theories!!:ROFLMAO:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
I found Zoey, Vinny and MC on a picture and the proof that Josy could be a Royce.

Zoey, Vinny, MC
Picture 1
On the left is Vinny. On the right is Zoey. Look at the bag. It looks a lot like a coke package. In the back you see a guy with a tie, but without a jacket. He must have left it behind. But who is he? In Maya's closet you can see a man's jacket for a while when the closet is open. Is it her father, stepfather or Josy's father, I don't know. But I do know that Steve's father has disappeared with a slut. Zoey is on the train with him. Does Steve's father have something to do with all this? There is one image that I don't think is shown in EP5 yet. When the MC goes with Maya to Josy and her father, we actually see a loving father. But this picture I discovered shows the same father getting into the car with the devil's eyes. Glowing red. In any case, this guy on the train has something spooky about him. I don't know how to interpret it. Maybe a skull?

Picture 2
You have to download the picture and then zoom in to the eye. There you see in the eye of the MC the sea and in the corner of the eye a woman. I think it is Zoey. The face is distorted in two halves. On the left is the good Zoey and on the right is the ghostly Zoey. Maybe a skull? So nothing is decided yet.

Image 3
Zoey is a relative of Josy. She has a birthmark in the same place. Look with zoom into Zoey's eyes. You can see tears. In the left eye you can see two scenes, each in the corner of the eye. On the left, you can faintly see how evil fucks a woman or a guy. In the right eye you see, if you zoom in really close, the evil with hood. The Doberman could have two symbolic meanings. First he is a bloodhound, which suggests that Vinny is hunting someone. The second meaning could be that it is a drug dog. The next person is reading a book. I don't know if you've noticed, but in EP7 some people read this blue book. Maybe it is a secret diary about the secrets of the Brotherhoods and the Hots.

Image 4
Zoom into the eyes of the dog. In the left eye you can see a two people walking towards a blue double door. It looks like a blonde woman is being carried somewhere by Caleb. Now I don't know who this woman is and what happened. If I speculate could be something bad with Maya, Heather or Envy. For me, at the end of the party in EP7, the Alphas were all gone. But as I said speculation. In the right eyes are several developments and the end of the MC. The MC will probably die with the great DIK affinity because he climbs completely high on the chimney of the DIK mansion and crashes because there is no one left to help im. With DIK/NEUTRAL he goes to Springbreak and probably fucks Swyper's horny wife. In NEUTRAL/CHICK there are several THROUPLE relationships. Which ones I can't say. But I think without Maya. Only on the far left is the jackpot. The Josy/Maya/MC throuple and/or even three women Josy/Maya/Zoey. I can faintly make out a fir tree, behind it is a guy with a woman holding a baby in her arms and a bed with two women legs. But as I said hard to interpret.

Picture 5
Look at the fingernails. There is color red. The meaning is probably that the MC has blood on your hands. You have a bleeding eye. I suppose that the MC should not hit everyone an eye ring. Only when he is attacked. In the gym just Chad and then run away. Not attacking Caleb at all because a nose poke is not a reason. Punching Tybalt is just ridiculous, it should be left alone. There's more to see, but it's all overlapping images and hard to make out.

Image 6
Zoom into Josy's eyes and you will see that she is looking into the moon.

There are many such pictures (even in EP7) where you can find something like that. But they are very difficult to interpret.

The problem with the whole thing is that different sections are staggered in time. For example, the hot party in EP7. The MC has to get the alpha out. Either DIK or CHICK. When they are all out, they disappear at once. But where to? Couldn't it be that at this time the DIK mansion is destroyed? For example, why did the Alpha's only throw dildos under Chad's presidency. Couldn't it be that Chad is Maya's brother and actually wanted to help her until the MC came. But Chad noticed after the fight with the MC that the MC was holding back, then he defended him to Burke as well. Maybe he threw the dildos for Maya through the windows, so Maya can fake the scavenger hunt.

I also thought about what Sage might have said to Maya. Maybe she said that there was no more evidence of the threesome and that she needed to do it again. But when the MC has sex with Maya for the first time and squirts her semen in her face, Maya doesn't say it was like the threesome with Josy because she did something else with Josy. Maybe someone has heard that?
Crosseyed Bella.png

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
The moment we get a 5/5 with Sage is the moment LIs are gonna be locked in and we decide to date Sage. That'd be a pretty good idea IMO, albeit it's cliche. If that ever happens I'll be nutting in pure ecstasy :BootyTime:
I also think that. The legendary 5/5 will only cum the moment you lock Sage in for a serious relationship. But ain't gonna lie, her calling it 3/5 got me rattled.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I found Zoey, Vinny and MC on a picture and the proof that Josy could be a Royce.

Zoey, Vinny, MC
Picture 1
On the left is Vinny. On the right is Zoey. Look at the bag. It looks a lot like a coke package. In the back you see a guy with a tie, but without a jacket. He must have left it behind. But who is he? In Maya's closet you can see a man's jacket for a while when the closet is open. Is it her father, stepfather or Josy's father, I don't know. But I do know that Steve's father has disappeared with a slut. Zoey is on the train with him. Does Steve's father have something to do with all this? There is one image that I don't think is shown in EP5 yet. When the MC goes with Maya to Josy and her father, we actually see a loving father. But this picture I discovered shows the same father getting into the car with the devil's eyes. Glowing red. In any case, this guy on the train has something spooky about him. I don't know how to interpret it. Maybe a skull?

Picture 2
You have to download the picture and then zoom in to the eye. There you see in the eye of the MC the sea and in the corner of the eye a woman. I think it is Zoey. The face is distorted in two halves. On the left is the good Zoey and on the right is the ghostly Zoey. Maybe a skull? So nothing is decided yet.

Image 3
Zoey is a relative of Josy. She has a birthmark in the same place. Look with zoom into Zoey's eyes. You can see tears. In the left eye you can see two scenes, each in the corner of the eye. On the left, you can faintly see how evil fucks a woman or a guy. In the right eye you see, if you zoom in really close, the evil with hood. The Doberman could have two symbolic meanings. First he is a bloodhound, which suggests that Vinny is hunting someone. The second meaning could be that it is a drug dog. The next person is reading a book. I don't know if you've noticed, but in EP7 some people read this blue book. Maybe it is a secret diary about the secrets of the Brotherhoods and the Hots.

Image 4
Zoom into the eyes of the dog. In the left eye you can see a two people walking towards a blue double door. It looks like a blonde woman is being carried somewhere by Caleb. Now I don't know who this woman is and what happened. If I speculate could be something bad with Maya, Heather or Envy. For me, at the end of the party in EP7, the Alphas were all gone. But as I said speculation. In the right eyes are several developments and the end of the MC. The MC will probably die with the great DIK affinity because he climbs completely high on the chimney of the DIK mansion and crashes because there is no one left to help im. With DIK/NEUTRAL he goes to Springbreak and probably fucks Swyper's horny wife. In NEUTRAL/CHICK there are several THROUPLE relationships. Which ones I can't say. But I think without Maya. Only on the far left is the jackpot. The Josy/Maya/MC throuple and/or even three women Josy/Maya/Zoey. I can faintly make out a fir tree, behind it is a guy with a woman holding a baby in her arms and a bed with two women legs. But as I said hard to interpret.

Picture 5
Look at the fingernails. There is color red. The meaning is probably that the MC has blood on your hands. You have a bleeding eye. I suppose that the MC should not hit everyone an eye ring. Only when he is attacked. In the gym just Chad and then run away. Not attacking Caleb at all because a nose poke is not a reason. Punching Tybalt is just ridiculous, it should be left alone. There's more to see, but it's all overlapping images and hard to make out.

Image 6
Zoom into Josy's eyes and you will see that she is looking into the moon.

There are many such pictures (even in EP7) where you can find something like that. But they are very difficult to interpret.

The problem with the whole thing is that different sections are staggered in time. For example, the hot party in EP7. The MC has to get the alpha out. Either DIK or CHICK. When they are all out, they disappear at once. But where to? Couldn't it be that at this time the DIK mansion is destroyed? For example, why did the Alpha's only throw dildos under Chad's presidency. Couldn't it be that Chad is Maya's brother and actually wanted to help her until the MC came. But Chad noticed after the fight with the MC that the MC was holding back, then he defended him to Burke as well. Maybe he threw the dildos for Maya through the windows, so Maya can fake the scavenger hunt.

I also thought about what Sage might have said to Maya. Maybe she said that there was no more evidence of the threesome and that she needed to do it again. But when the MC has sex with Maya for the first time and squirts her semen in her face, Maya doesn't say it was like the threesome with Josy because she did something else with Josy. Maybe someone has heard that?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

• Haha
Reactions: ChipLecsap
Jan 30, 2021
Bella: "What do you expect? He's a popular guy, and it's college."
Jill: "I know, but.... I thought he'd be different."
Bella: "I've said it before Jill, but you're too naive."
Jill: "This isn't helping, Bella."
Bella: "You need to step up your game. Throw the good girl act away, and start appealing to him as a woman."
Jill: "...... I don't know how."
Bella: "I can help you with that. Follow me, I'll teach you some tricks."
guys is not just sex . just replay the scene when she plays piano and calls MC up
everything has to be perfect . always the good girl always perfect

i imagne its something inhuman her parents did/said after Lanas death that scared her to be this way

Bella has her back but she's not very laidback person ether . so thats only as far as Bella can help her .
Luckly MC seems to remind her of Lana so this is going well

im betting 50$ fist time Jill and MC will fuck is gonna be in Tybalts bed ... and it will be perfect .

• Haha
Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
hello guys my friend is having this error accure to him can you suggest a fix?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:
File "game/season2/scripts/update6.rpy", line 8150, in <module>
File "game/season2/scripts/mansion_game/mansion_report.rpy", line 199, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/mansion_game/mansion_report.rpy", line 199, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/mansion_game/mansion_report.rpy", line 204, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/mansion_game/mansion_report.rpy", line 317, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/mansion_game/mansion_report.rpy", line 329, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/mansion_game/mansion_report.rpy", line 329, in keywords
IndexError: list index out of range

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "season2/scripts/update6.rpyc", line 8150, in script
File "E:\Games\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Games\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "E:\Games\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1471, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "E:\Games\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Games\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\Games\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
root_widget.visit_all(lambda i : i.per_interact())
File "E:\Games\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
d.visit_all(callback, seen)
File "E:\Games\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 541, in visit_all
File "E:\Games\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "E:\Games\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
File "E:\Games\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "E:\Games\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "game/season2/scripts/mansion_game/mansion_report.rpy", line 204, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/mansion_game/mansion_report.rpy", line 317, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/mansion_game/mansion_report.rpy", line 329, in execute
File "game/season2/scripts/mansion_game/mansion_report.rpy", line 329, in keywords
File "<screen language>", line 329, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.0
Thu Apr 29 19:50:11 2021

Jan 30, 2021
hello guys my friend is having this error accure to him can you suggest a fix?
I'm sorry, but an uncaught exception occurred.

While running game code:

-- Full Traceback ------------------------------------------------------------

Full traceback:
File "season2/scripts/update6.rpyc", line 8150, in script
File "E:\Games\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\ast.py", line 912, in execute
renpy.python.py_exec_bytecode(self.code.bytecode, self.hide, store=self.store)
File "E:\Games\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\python.py", line 2004, in py_exec_bytecode
exec bytecode in globals, locals
File "E:\Games\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\exports.py", line 1471, in pause
rv = renpy.ui.interact(mouse='pause', type='pause', roll_forward=roll_forward)
File "E:\Games\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\ui.py", line 295, in interact
rv = renpy.game.interface.interact(roll_forward=roll_forward, **kwargs)
File "E:\Games\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 2699, in interact
repeat, rv = self.interact_core(preloads=preloads, trans_pause=trans_pause, **kwargs)
File "E:\Games\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in interact_core
File "E:\Games\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 430, in visit_all
callback(self)
File "E:\Games\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\core.py", line 3091, in <lambda>
File "E:\Games\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 440, in per_interact
self.update()
File "E:\Games\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc-lin\BeingADIK-0.7.0-pc\renpy\display\screen.py", line 625, in update
self.screen.function(**self.scope)
File "<screen language>", line 329, in <module>

Windows-8-6.2.9200
Ren'Py 7.3.2.320
Being a DIK 0.7.0
Thu Apr 29 19:50:11 2021
strange current version is Being a DIK 0.7.2 . you could just download it again
and see if you can avoid the issue completly . i know for a fact that torrent version comes without errors .

psycohunter96

Aug 19, 2017
strange current version is Being a DIK 0.7.2 . you could just download it again
and see if you can avoid the issue completly . i know for a fact that torrent version comes without errors .
Its not avoidable cause it happens in the management mini game which is mandatory. Also it has been happening to him since 0.6 so i dont know if downloading a newer version will do anything different

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
I didn't help him with the girls. I like the guy, he is the mc's first bro, but what Derek needs is not more love it's a bit more character development. He is crazy and funny, but he needs someone like Ashley to set him straight.
Imagine a few years into the future you see Ashley pulling Derek by the ear whenever he says some dumb shit that is somehow offensive yet funny at the same time. And then her apologising profusely for her boyfriend's choice of words and manner of speech. And Derek just screaming "BUT YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT!!!!" That'd be fun to watch.

For now, though, we still have the privilege of being graced by his absolutely dumbassery. Case in point:

screenshot0020.png

always86

Mar 19, 2020
Imagine a few years into the future you see Ashley pulling Derek by the ear whenever he says some dumb shit that is somehow offensive yet funny at the same time. And then her apologising profusely for her boyfriend's choice of words and manner of speech. And Derek just screaming "BUT YOU KNOW I'M RIGHT!!!!" That'd be fun to watch.

For now, though, we still have the privilege of being graced by his absolutely dumbassery. Case in point:

View attachment 1214159
Have a feeling Derek is going to fuck up the Ashley situation again if you ’help him get laid’. Derek may be my boy, but have a feeling Anthony is a better match for Ashley since Derek is a bit of a fuck boy.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Have a feeling Derek is going to fuck up the Ashley situation again if you ’help him get laid’. Derek may be my boy, but have a feeling Anthony is a better match for Ashley since Derek is a bit of a fuck boy.
Agree with you there. I think in the end it all depends on if Derek can put down his "free man" ideology and decide to commit to a relationship with Ashley and whether if he really wants her that badly. He doesn't really seem to have let go of Ashley at all, regardless of what he's said. Even on his "to-do" list, you can see that there's a heart next to her name, so there's definitely a special place for her in his heart, which is incredibly sweet, what with Derek being Derek and all.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
There you see in the eye of the MC the sea and in the corner of the eye a woman. I think it is Zoey. The face is distorted in two halves. On the left is the good Zoey and on the right is the ghostly Zoey. Maybe a skull? So nothing is decided yet
No I'm pretty sure something has been decided... I think this entire fucking forum has come to the same conclusion... :ROFLMAO:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
That, was fucking beautiful! :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes