Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
I didn't help him with the girls. I like the guy, he is the mc's first bro, but what Derek needs is not more love it's a bit more character development. He is crazy and funny, but he needs someone like Ashley to set him straight.
Have a feeling Derek is going to fuck up the Ashley situation again if you ’help him get laid’. Derek may be my boy, but have a feeling Anthony is a better match for Ashley since Derek is a bit of a fuck boy.
Shit I helped Derek get laid and I broke up Ashley and Anthony in all my playthrough ! I hope he won't fuck this up... :unsure:
Who I'm kidding he's a guy who puts Vodka Tampons up his ass ! Of course he will :rolleyes:

Last edited:

mrrxy

Feb 10, 2021
How can i swap the language to spanish? i put files but i dont know how to change it, not options appears

joose

Jan 21, 2018
Told myself I'd play every odd numbered release until 7. Now I'm waiting for full release. Wish me luck and I'll see everyone in a year or two.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think I must have made by point really badly. I'm not criticizing the mc or the game. I'm having a go at people who are posting their displeasure at being "blind sided" by Bella suddenly "inexplicably" dumping the mc after he got a blow job from Cathy in Bella's car. Bella didn't ask for specifics, so in her mind she probably believes the mc fucked Cathy.

Moral of the story, don't fuck a girl in your other girl's car. You will be the one who ends up fucked.
:unsure:or at least explain to the girl in question (and to DPC) that you don't need to take your knickers off to give a blow job.

Reactions: shazba and DavDR

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Oh my god as Bella would have said when she was young !!

I have seen so many crazy theories in those last pages that i start to loose my mind.
Really people seem to find 10 times more stuff than there is really in this game.

The game story and script is quite simple in fact, they only mysteries really existing are about Quinn (who is she and where does she come from) and Bella husband and her locked room and Finally Lana and how she died mabe!.
All other girls are written in a simple way, Josy and Maya are just good girls from a middle class family, Sage is the daughter of a businessman, Jill is a Royce overprotected girl living outside of the real world.

Apart from Bella and her mysterious husband and her realtion with Jill, two things that seem connected and that locked room with maybe a momified husband or a caged husband, i don't see anything special with those girls and no reasons to get crazy with over the top theories!!:ROFLMAO:
Honestly, I have no strong theories on what behind Bella’s locked room could be anything… But if your theory of James being locked in a cage BDSM style is true… Holy shit!!!!! :oops:

I think this could be my breaking point for Bella…

No who I'm kidding I'll gladly put on a cock lock and a gimp suit for this goddess ! :giggle:
screenshot0001.png

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
Oh my god as Bella would have said when she was young !!

I have seen so many crazy theories in those last pages that i start to loose my mind.
Really people seem to find 10 times more stuff than there is really in this game.

The game story and script is quite simple in fact, they only mysteries really existing are about Quinn (who is she and where does she come from) and Bella husband and her locked room and Finally Lana and how she died mabe!.
All other girls are written in a simple way, Josy and Maya are just good girls from a middle class family, Sage is the daughter of a businessman, Jill is a Royce overprotected girl living outside of the real world.

Apart from Bella and her mysterious husband and her realtion with Jill, two things that seem connected and that locked room with maybe a momified husband or a caged husband, i don't see anything special with those girls and no reasons to get crazy with over the top theories!!:ROFLMAO:
Honestly, I have no strong theories on what behind Bella’s locked room could be anything… But if your theory of James being locked in a cage BDSM style is true… Holy shit!!!!! :oops:

I think this could be my breaking point for Bella…

No who I'm kidding I'll gladly put on a cock lock and a gimp suit for this goddess ! :giggle:
View attachment 1214639

For your reading pleasure...

What's underneath the door

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes