diegao

Nov 27, 2018
Evidently, but I mean, sometimes during my play through, specially when the MC is reading his mother's diary, the thought of his mom being alive cropped up in my head.

Like she was VERY young when she ran away to his father, what if poverty changed her views, but she was already pregnant. So she decided to have the child, leave the child with the father and just peace out. The father never had the guts to confess to the child that his mother abandoned him and just invented the story of her death, so the boy wouldn't feel betrayed by his own mother.

I feel like at the end of the diary we are going to get some pretty major reveal and Lynette being alive would be a massive gut punch. She prefered wealth over her own child.
Fuck! I thought I was the only one mate the same feeling came to my mind too & idk If something like that is gonna happen but i sure feel that the diary will reveal big things of the MC family which it will be important for the story

Reactions: LoDoN-

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I love Nicole's ahegao face man, that shit is top-tier. As for Sage's O face, I mean it's close, but not exactly in the realm of ahegao yet. We need her eyes crossed with her full tongue out while she yelps in ecstasy. That's what I'd consider true ahegao.
And she'd look hella fine with that look on her while we fuck.

I was kinda disappointed in Ashley's behavior in ep 7. It's obvious that she's still interested in Derek, so what's she doing with Anthony? He's not a bad guy really, and he's obviously making an effort. She's just using him as a rebound guy, or worse as just someone to make Derek jealous. That put's her down there with Maya and Josy in my book.
Anthony is the chillest of the jocks, so it does kinda suck that he had to be the rebound guy. He didn't know about the issues between Ashley and Derek though, and has been courting Ashley as of late. I'm guessing it went along the lines of: Ashley saw Derek fuck Wendy, cried like a bitch and ran away and had the thought on her mind for a while, Big A came along and consoled her, got to know her, and confessed to her. And Ashley, being the "hard-to-say no" type of person (proof in sauna when she sat on MC's face after Sarah and Mel pushed her to), found it hard to refuse his feelings and just accepted him, though she had lingering feelings for Derek. Hoping to explore more into this relationship in the future though, my boy Derek needs a girl other than Maya in his life that actually cares for him before he goes into monke territory.

*The most chill jock on campus and lord of the dance
Solid moves, bro. Solid moves :KEK:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
You mean Arieth? Bro. It's Arieth, everyone sleeps with Arieth, maybe even Chad and Trent. Arieth belongs to the streets, no cap. If it was someone like Sage, or something yeah I would agree. But it's Arieth...

I still think in Hell Week there should be a task to double team Arieth, until she graduates. Every Maggot should have to fuck Arieth. Make her like the Milf of the Goat House. To be a member you have to fuck her.
Bro, you tryna make B&R an STD fiesta? Getting a jacket ain't worth getting crabs for man. And, come on....... she's kind of..... uh..... y'know.....

She might be a slut but Dawe is still his friend, and that's not bro code.

And I think that would be a great task, Derek was able to hit that, but poor MC isn't blessed enough for the Empress Arieth.
Arieth gives no shits about Dawe IMO, you don't even see Dawe actually trying to pull her away from the DIKs or anything either. Funniest shit was when she snuck out the window while Dawe was looking at the pics of her getting fucked by the DIKs. And even after that we don't see any confrontation between the two (not to say there wasn't any, but it definitely wasn't in the scenes). Plus, she's still on Swyper. Like, dude. Dawe's got it rough having a nympho for a girlfriend. He got NTR'ed like, so many fucking times already. It's sad but still doesn't mean I like him though.

View attachment 1215199

Josy and her first love.
1622087433102.png

• Haha
Reactions: RukiRG and Overam22

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
Funny thing is that Elena is almost as much of a nympho as Arieth but is by far the most loyal girl. She's the only HOT who's immune to the footlong's charm. Ashley and Heather haven't got it yet but they had admitted they wanted it while Arieth is well... Arieth.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I was kinda disappointed in Ashley's behavior in ep 7. It's obvious that she's still interested in Derek, so what's she doing with Anthony? He's not a bad guy really, and he's obviously making an effort. She's just using him as a rebound guy, or worse as just someone to make Derek jealous. That put's her down there with Maya and Josy in my book.
I hate to say it. But I have to agree with DavDR here, Ashley was kinda being a cunt, when she used Anthony (who is like the coolest jock on campus) to get back at Derek. Don't agree with the gratuitous Maya and Josy slander tho.

Anthony is a bro, don't care that he is a Tri-alpha.
Anthony's OK, I've no problem with him. Chad used Sage, and then wasn't enough of a human being to give her the least shred of dignity when he decided to move on. If I have the option I'm not keeping his secret, fuck that guy. As for Caleb? He's never learned that big men can be hurt too. He need's to learn the lesson's of respect.
I think Ash thought that Derek had moved on so she tried to too, but she's definitely keen on Derek, she dumps Anthony the second Derek calls her.

Still, it was important that Derek fuck Wendy, we got that great exchange at the end of Hell Week:

Derek: "I...uh..."​
Derek: "I was drunk!"​
Tommy: "That doesn't matter! Tell them what happened! Tell them!"​
Derek: "I chased her with my helicopter and I caught up to her."​
Derek: "She was crying pretty badly..."​
Derek: "I...um...comforted her. We talked for a while and I'm a pretty charming guy..."​
Derek: "And I was very drunk! Like...VERY drunk!"​
Derek: "Do you understand that?"​
Tommy: "HE FUCKED HER IN THE BUSHES!"​
Jacob: "That's nasty!"​
Leon: "What the fuck!?"​
Derek: "It wasn't my fault! I'm a smooth talker and I think she was impressed by my helicopter!"​
Wait!! Did Jill really left that comment?
That whole exchange was faked. :ROFLMAO:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
And now the hate train goes for Ashley. Derek is flirting with Ashley plus every girl in side, Anthony is flirting with Ashley plus Arieth. Ashley is flirting with both Anthony and Derek. And yet everyone start to bitch about Ashley.
Anthony get rejected (kinda) by Arieth. Why is not Ashley the rebounded girl? Why are not Ashley feelings genuine?
They are 19 years old girls and boys in a college sorority/fraternity. They dont want to get marreid guys, they want to have fun. Antony was cheating with his bestfriend girlfriend. As soon as he realizes she was a slut who saw him as a third option and he could do it better he went for the next girl without giving a crap about neither Arieth feelings neither Dawe feelings. Derek is a wannabe casanova who wants to fuck everything insight. Beetween both of them Ashley is by far the most honest.

Jan 30, 2021
Oh my god as Bella would have said when she was young !!

I have seen so many crazy theories in those last pages that i start to loose my mind.
Really people seem to find 10 times more stuff than there is really in this game.

The game story and script is quite simple in fact, they only mysteries really existing are about Quinn (who is she and where does she come from) and Bella husband and her locked room and Finally Lana and how she died mabe!.
All other girls are written in a simple way, Josy and Maya are just good girls from a middle class family, Sage is the daughter of a businessman, Jill is a Royce overprotected girl living outside of the real world.

Apart from Bella and her mysterious husband and her realtion with Jill, two things that seem connected and that locked room with maybe a momified husband or a caged husband, i don't see anything special with those girls and no reasons to get crazy with over the top theories!!:ROFLMAO:
i agree i doubt the stories will be very deep - this isnt asoiaf

maybe few mysteries here and there and thats it .

Why would Bella have her husband locked up if she's waiting for him to come back home ?

its probobly just his study/work room . and she keeps it the way he left it .
And like she keeps the ring on her finger and
she's trying with his side of the bed (except jill keeps crashing there )
Thats why she gets mad at Jill its not becuase Jill sleeps in same bed but because
Jill sleeps on her husbands half of the bed.

but what do i know , im no rock scientist.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
That would be cool. I feel like the main antagonist is going to be Burke, and his incesant quest for barely legal pussy. Seriously tho, Burke is such a scummy character for what he does. He is supposed to be watching these teenagers and young 20-year-olds. Instead he is running a prostitution for scholarship ring to bag as many chicks as possible. Fuck Burke.
herm... half of the games in this site where the MC is older then 40... they do not reach the heels of Stephen!

he is providing free education to female characters!

except for being married, he does nothing wrong from what we have seen so far!

or do you expect Jade to remain a virgin until the MC shows up? is not that a cruel destiny?

Anthony sleeps with his best friends girl. That's as far from bro as you can get.
yeah but its Arieth... and Arieth acts as she was in love with Anthony while sobbing in bed!

since Dawe does not seem so unfazed by Arieth constant philandering we can assume that they have an open relationship (the regular open relationship of RL not the fantasies we see in these games) Anthony is not betraying a bro as much as taking advantage of a situation presented to him!

which is exactly what the MC does! if your girl is gonna cheat on you and you gonna take it like Dawe does... whats better? with the MC or with his best friend?

Fuck! I thought I was the only one mate the same feeling came to my mind too & idk If something like that is gonna happen but i sure feel that the diary will reveal big things of the MC family which it will be important for the story
maybe she is alive but all the signs in the 2nd Lynette diary chapter point at her family being in a hard place when the story develops!

so she might have picked being rich over being a mother but her fortune does not mean her family is still rich!

Wait!! Did Jill really left that comment?
its a joke coment... its pretty normal here!

just like my addition to the game when the MC and Jill meet for the 2nd time and Bella interrupts them

Bella - i do not think he is good for you!
Jill - But he is not boring like all the other boys who are always speaking on how rich and how much money and stuff they have!

MC - standing behind the book shelter listening to their converstation

MC - thinking *yeah, because if i did i would run out of things to talk about in 5 seconds*

shazba as quite a few very good ones and i have at least 3 "scenes that should be in ep.7 but probably will not"!

its fan fun fiction! F/F/F

Reactions: diegao and LoDoN-

SpearOfReigns

Nov 8, 2017
I have a question about Episode 7, during Quinn & Tommy scene Tommy said that he's out but then asked Quinn for some of the good stuff so I reckon he wasn't quitting on using drugs, what is Tommy quitting then?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I have a question about Episode 7, during Quinn & Tommy scene Tommy said that he's out but then asked Quinn for some of the good stuff so I reckon he wasn't quitting on using drugs, what is Tommy quitting then?
He ran out of "good stuff"
When I first read his, "I'm out" I thought he meant out of the game, but yeah, he was out of drugs.

I am thinking, if I helped Derek get laid in ep7 does that mean that there would be a MMFF scene in future ep?
I don't think we'll see anything MM...
None with the mc perhaps, but it's a free for all with everyone else:

And this could be straining the boundaries a bit... :sneaky:

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Still, it was important that Derek fuck Wendy, we got that great exchange at the end of Hell Week:

Derek: "I...uh..."​
Derek: "I was drunk!"​
Tommy: "That doesn't matter! Tell them what happened! Tell them!"​
Derek: "I chased her with my helicopter and I caught up to her."​
Derek: "She was crying pretty badly..."​
Derek: "I...um...comforted her. We talked for a while and I'm a pretty charming guy..."​
Derek: "And I was very drunk! Like...VERY drunk!"​
Derek: "Do you understand that?"​
Tommy: "HE FUCKED HER IN THE BUSHES!"​
Jacob: "That's nasty!"​
Leon: "What the fuck!?"​
Derek: "It wasn't my fault! I'm a smooth talker and I think she was impressed by my helicopter!"​
Unfortunately this also led to a very uncomfortable and WAY TMI conversation in Gender Studies.

-------

However, speaking of Arieth, when did she get to Derek? Looks like I'm drawing blanks here... or did they never, and I misinterpreted the game?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes