LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
and i disagree

he pays them for the privilege and they willingly accept! so how is that abusing his position? he does not force them to do it for free!
so how can that be harassment? Mona left yes but there is no proof he forced her into it, she did not perform her payment got caught!
its like a dude paying his mistress her rent, when she stops putting out does he have an obligation to keep paying her rent?

in any way immoral behavior as been present towards Mona from Stephen side! Much less harassment, do remember she volunteered and was unable for whatever personal reason to fulfill her side of the bargain, so her payment got cut, no harm no foul, if anything Stephen is the one who got hurt by wasting his time and having his expectations frustrated after being promised young tail!

as for serious cheater he does it once a year maybe 2 and he keeps no relationship with any of the younger girls, its just sex! how can he be a serious cheater if he keeps no lovers and mistresses, while he is being morally harassed by his wife with a threat of divorce? If anything Jade betrayal is worse she keeps a lover as proven in ep.7, so besides the sexual part she keeps an emotional relationship to a younger student that is her student!

if anything everything you stated fits Jade current situation far better than Stephen!

keeping a lover? : Jade
having extra marital sex: Both
corrupting their shared home and bed : Jade
having sex with a student : Jade
harassing other people : Jade morally harassing her own husband

so cut the crap just because you really like Jade and dislike Stephen does not change the reality of the facts!

Stephen as the social/professional position but he does not use it directly, only indirectly to hide his payment, so the accusation of sexual harassment is unproven. he has the ability but in no way its shown him using it!

not that Mona and other girls might not feel some sort of pressure,
but from his part neither the words actions or intent show any hint of it!
if he wanted it to commit the crime he would not be willing to pay!

Also after 3 years of no sex with Jade ever since the incident Jade told (where there is no proof that he had cheated on her yet, only that he fantasied about other women, which after 20 years of marriage ...) he cheated on her 3 times! considering the amount of sluttery going around in B&R 3 times in 3 years is hardly getting as much tail as he possibly can!

maybe it was debated before but i took 1 month off during the release!

so TL;DR:

there is no proof of-
abuse of power
sexual harassment
serial cheating
the immoral behavior is on both sides (although yes Stephen started it, officially...)
and on any objective measurement Jade actions are worse and far far more immoral!
i mean the MC is poor as shit he could use a tuition payment... (although i suspect he would waste it on Maya)
Stephen pays his girls Jade uses her boy! the girls do not need it but get their fair payment for services rendered while Jade just takes her pleasure from someone who actually needs it!
Abuse of Power: He gives the girls that accept to have sex with him scholarships.
Sexual harassment: He is abusing his office to get to have sex with his under-studies...ffs
Serial Cheating: He runs a prostitution ring to get himself off...
I'm not acquitting Quinn here. But Burke is the Adult with the responsibilities, the girls just turned 18 and are in a compromised position needing tuition, he should be there to help them, not abuse them.
I'm not even talking about Jade bruv. Like legit, skipped her because sorry Jade x Maya is not a fair competition.
And Jade actions are not worse, like WTF, the dude runs a prostitution ring to get himself off, and Jade is worse? WHAT
And I don't even fuck with Jade dude.
Dude dafuq.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I wouldn't say they didn't have a choice, more like it doesn't matter. They are young, impressionable girls and maybe some of them agreed out of desperation or just because they though it would be fun to be paid for fooling around, but in the end Stephen Burke is the adult with the burden of responsibility to create a professional institute of higher education.

It doesn't matter if they get paid, a teacher paying or exchanging anything for sexual services is not just illegal, but pretty much one of the scumiest thing possible.

Reactions: LoDoN-

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Here we see Leon either he fucked Riona or he is going to fuck her But it's the closest we could see
View attachment 1215807
I think his point is that we are not going to actually see any of the girls get dicked by other people, being implied dicked sure, but not actually showing us. Which I do think it's best, like we know Quinn is fucking Tommy, we don't need visual confirmation. We know Riona fucks half the campus, we Know so does Melanie and Sarah, we know Sage had her fair share of dickings.

His point was that DPC is not making renders that could in any stretch of the word be considered NTR . Someone else fucking the MC's girls. Because every girl could be the favorite of someone, and showing her getting dicked down by other people, would generate unwanted nerd rage. And the sharing thing I also don't like, don't mind sharing other people's shit, but Joey doesn't share food.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Last edited:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Look at my post immediately above your post. That's Derek and Jacob there double-doing Arieth. It doesn't always happen, it depends on the outcome of the party where the mc can go back to the dorm to see Maya, find Sage or Fuck Sarah.
I never saw that scene before, so this was a big eye-opener. No wonder dude got crabs. I wonder how many times Arieth has been DP'ed by now holy shit.

You've never been such good friends with a dude where you've thought to yourself, "I wonder if he'd like to fuck my wife in the ass while I fuck her pussy..."?
"Surprise, honey! I brought Derek with me today! We're gonna have lots of fun! *whispers* But don't tell Ashley okay, she doesn't need to know ;)"

• Haha
Reactions: shazba

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
I never saw that scene before, so this was a big eye-opener. No wonder dude got crabs. I wonder how many times Arieth has been DP'ed by now holy shit.

"Surprise, honey! I brought Derek with me today! We're gonna have lots of fun! *whispers* But don't tell Ashley okay, she doesn't need to know ;)"
I'm mean just coz the girl got double-teamed does not mean she got DP'ed alot of girls that get DT'ed just do spitroasts. Anal can be real messy, like puke inducing messy, if you didn't prepare, and Arieth doesn't seem the diligent type.

And that would be a very awkward situation if Maya was your Wife.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
and i disagree

he pays them for the privilege and they willingly accept! so how is that abusing his position? he does not force them to do it for free!
so how can that be harassment? Mona left yes but there is no proof he forced her into it, she did not perform her payment got caught!
its like a dude paying his mistress her rent, when she stops putting out does he have an obligation to keep paying her rent?

in any way immoral behavior as been present towards Mona from Stephen side! Much less harassment, do remember she volunteered and was unable for whatever personal reason to fulfill her side of the bargain, so her payment got cut, no harm no foul, if anything Stephen is the one who got hurt by wasting his time and having his expectations frustrated after being promised young tail!

as for serious cheater he does it once a year maybe 2 and he keeps no relationship with any of the younger girls, its just sex! how can he be a serious cheater if he keeps no lovers and mistresses, while he is being morally harassed by his wife with a threat of divorce? If anything Jade betrayal is worse she keeps a lover as proven in ep.7, so besides the sexual part she keeps an emotional relationship to a younger student that is her student!

if anything everything you stated fits Jade current situation far better than Stephen!

keeping a lover? : Jade
having extra marital sex: Both
corrupting their shared home and bed : Jade
having sex with a student : Jade
harassing other people : Jade morally harassing her own husband

so cut the crap just because you really like Jade and dislike Stephen does not change the reality of the facts!

Stephen as the social/professional position but he does not use it directly, only indirectly to hide his payment, so the accusation of sexual harassment is unproven. he has the ability but in no way its shown him using it!

not that Mona and other girls might not feel some sort of pressure,
but from his part neither the words actions or intent show any hint of it!
if he wanted it to commit the crime he would not be willing to pay!

Also after 3 years of no sex with Jade ever since the incident Jade told (where there is no proof that he had cheated on her yet, only that he fantasied about other women, which after 20 years of marriage ...) he cheated on her 3 times! considering the amount of sluttery going around in B&R 3 times in 3 years is hardly getting as much tail as he possibly can!

maybe it was debated before but i took 1 month off during the release!

so TL;DR:

there is no proof of-
abuse of power
sexual harassment
serial cheating
the immoral behavior is on both sides (although yes Stephen started it, officially...)
and on any objective measurement Jade actions are worse and far far more immoral!
i mean the MC is poor as shit he could use a tuition payment... (although i suspect he would waste it on Maya)
Stephen pays his girls Jade uses her boy! the girls do not need it but get their fair payment for services rendered while Jade just takes her pleasure from someone who actually needs it!

herm, no!

it was not a wife but a girlfriend (to be specific his girlfriend) and i got the ass and he took the mouth!

such a situation is too close to homosexuality to be comfortable!
and personal advice do not lock eyes and make comments about orgasm faces afterwards, this is a situation where a joke makes it even weirder!

Its well known that the "wall" beteween the ass canal and the pussy canal is thiner than ... lets just say that that is half fucking the bitch half "sword fighting" with your friend... or in other words grinding your dick against his dick as in a competition to see who can last longer and who is better,

it can get even worse... depending on the sort of balls you got it might also be ball busting against ball busting and not just the dick grinding ...

if you think who has the ass has the disadvantage into lasting do remember she will evaluate you afterwards and although the dude with the ass seems bigger the pussy is far more sensitive and therefore the dude on the pussy tends to rank better in performance...
Mona left yes but there is no proof he forced her into it, she did not perform her payment got caught! : Mona walk out because she taught she could do old guy but she couldn't, that is why walk out at the moment(It's all her choice). : Her own words were : I didn't know I will do old guys.

Just like if any one wants to buy something(product or services), that individual have to pay for that or you can just let it go but it's not possible to get 3 years for tuition free because you have different sex between your leg. Give or take otherwise pay for your own tuition and that is it.

BTW you should not explain these facts in details because some are so fragile they intend to reply with jock because they can't face facts.

: Cathy conformed it to jade. anyway if man with power like stephen ready to go this length for sex. There is no need for proof to think of his body count is very much high.

Jade issue :

- keeping a lover ? : Jade (It's good thing if you ask me because she have low chance of getting std)

- having extra marital sex: Both (Stephan has multiple and Jade have only mc : of-course if mc chose to ) : (It's simple if you ask me : ms getting sex from jade and so does jade it's win win calculation)

- corrupting their shared home and bed : Jade (Not agree - because home can't be corrupted, human can, home can be cleaned : more then humans)

- having sex with a student : Jade (So did stephan)

- harassing other people : Jade morally harassing her own husband : (Not agree because jade gone through emotion suppression for long and now she is just balancing the balance-sheet with her husband) : what goes around comes around simple equation.

Reactions: Warscared

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I think his point is that we are not going to actually see any of the girls get dicked by other people, being implied dicked sure, but not actually showing us. Which I do think it's best, like we know Quinn is fucking Tommy, we don't need visual confirmation. We know Riona fucks half the campus, we Know so does Melanie and Sarah, we know Sage had her fair share of dickings.

His point was that DPC is not making renders that could in any stretch of the word be considered NTR . Someone else fucking the MC's girls. Because every girl could be the favorite of someone, and showing her getting dicked down by other people, would generate unwanted nerd rage. And the sharing thing I also don't like, don't mind sharing other people's shit, but Joey doesn't share food.

It's a kind of rule in those games unless there is a NTR tag you will not share a girl openly, players hate this kind of sharing/cucking

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
I think his point is that we are not going to actually see any of the girls get dicked by other people, being implied dicked sure, but not actually showing us. Which I do think it's best, like we know Quinn is fucking Tommy, we don't need visual confirmation. We know Riona fucks half the campus, we Know so das Melanie and Sarah, we know Sage had her fair share of dickings.

I think you misinterpreted my words, I never said the opposite of what he said, I only reaffirmed what he said by uploading that image because it is the closest thing we are going to have because in episode 5 at the party where the incident occurs, Riona I think she tells the MC that Camila is having sex with someone or is giving a blowjob

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I'm mean just coz the girl got double-teamed does not mean she got DP'ed alot of girls that get DT'ed just do spitroasts. Anal can be real messy, like puke inducing messy, if you didn't prepare, and Arieth doesn't seem the diligent type.

And that would be a very awkward situation if Maya was your Wife.
How could you fuck with Arieth and not pound her ass, it's not something i can imagine, i'm ass man after all!!

She deserves a foursome with three guys making turns, pussy->ass->mouth and so on, till she gets the three loads deep in her throat !

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Oh my god what a twisted thaught !!! Be carefull in the real world, because with that kind of opinion and behavior you will end up in jail one day!!:ROFLMAO:

It's an harassment because the girls don't have a choice, either they accept his proposition or they leave the college and their whole life can be wasted. He doesn't buy them lolipops !
He is in a position of power and he abuses those girls, he is a teacher in a college and he is supposed to be an example of what a real man should be, but he chooses to show them the worst humanity can be!
Abuse of Power: He gives the girls that accept to have sex with him scholarships.
Sexual harassment: He is abusing his office to get to have sex with his under-studies...ffs
Serial Cheating: He runs a prostitution ring to get himself off...
I'm not acquitting Quinn here. But Burke is the Adult with the responsibilities, the girls just turned 18 and are in a compromised position needing tuition, he should be there to help them, not abuse them.
I'm not even talking about Jade bruv. Like legit, skipped her because sorry Jade x Maya is not a fair competition.
And Jade actions are not worse, like WTF, the dude runs a prostitution ring to get himself off, and Jade is worse? WHAT
And I don't even fuck with Jade dude.
Dude dafuq.
and there are no proof of what you stated! he pays them so unless there is a threat only the carrot does not prove harassement!

If what you stated is true how come only girls on the Quinn circle are subject to that harassment and not Becky or other girls including HOT`s? i am sure there are more girls around and i am sure he can afford far more tuition!

so girls do have choices! they can choose to refuse and nothing happens! they can accept and quit before performing and they will be harassed by Quinn... where is the proof that Stephen is the one doing the harassment (which in this case is moral harassment and not sexual)!

he as sex with consenting adults, where is the illegality? in some countries yes... and we call those countries 3rd world retarted places! and yes that includes some states and regions in the west! women liberation includes their freedom to monetize their assets instead of being sold by their grandfathers for alliances loans or lands!

we never seen him using his position in any abusive way so far!
so he is guilty just because he worked hard and got a good job and a good social position?
so if he abused his position as a cab driver it would be ok but he can not act since he is a college Dean?
you are building conjectures that have no proof in what we have been shown so far!

yes most moral codes and ethic codes in today colleges... his behavior is grounds for dismissal !
but today's colleges (hardcore rant about neo marxist cunts that went for 50 lines) moral grounds are useless to say the least!

he abuses their body the same way the MC abuses those girls... the difference is that he provides them with a future debt free while the MC just gives them crabs...
there is no proof he is a teacher, probably he is! but does not mean he will be their teacher if he happens to be, furthermore even if he becomes their teacher there is no proof he will not be fair and judge them fairly!

yes the girls can become uncomfortable by being tutored by someone they had sex with... that is their problem and the results of the choices they made and in no way indicates unfavorable treatment if anything... my personal experience tells me they will get favorable treatment... even after being paid!

you keep making Stephen Burke the monster but so far nothing to prove such assessment as been presented!
and considering these games of ours Stephen would be the Hero in 90% of the games here!
the reason why you hate him so much is because he is one of the few man who is getting laid in a game where snowflakes believe only them (the mc) should get laid! such hatred does reach Tommy aswell but i wonder why not Derek or Rusty or JB or Anthony or Dawe? The jokes is it because only Arieth fucks them?
the dik´s is because they are our brothers?

as for showing the worst of humanity... the MC is far more in risk of showing it then Stephen! Rape is after murder the worst of humanity, in some ways it can be even worse since it dehumanizes human beings and makes them suffer for years... at least murder is final and lasts no more then a few days in the most extreme cases!

Stephen pays the Massive Dick MC takes, what is closer to theft? and what is rape if not the theft of someone´s sexuality?
Not stating that the MC is a rapist but he is the closest of the 2!
so the worst of humanity? why? because he was competent enough to earn a position of power and accumulate money?

he does not run a prostitution ring, he uses its services and pays them with a premium!
he does not abuse his power since none of the girls are coerced or shown being coerced by him!
if anything his abuse of power protects his good name and the girls good name, and does not hurt anyone!
i mean the girls have to explain to their loved ones why their college is not burning a hole in their pockets...
the cheating he does is reciprocal and only affects him and his wife!
anyone above the age of 18 is an adult, age stops being an excuse for a reason!
and yes Jade is worse she adds an emotional component to her cheating while harassing her husband!

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
and i disagree

There's no proof he even pays anything, only thing we've seen was him deleting Mona's file.... Some Wallace TOC was mentioned as the sponsor and it was still "pending"...

As for "forcing" you are right, he is not holding them at gunpoint... Even so, that would still make it some form of prostitution.
Pretty sure prostitution on campus will not be tolerated and staff even promoting it will definitely make headlines in the papers and not only the local ones...

Reactions: Warscared

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Pinkcakes has hinted pretty hard at a MC/John Boy/Elena scene.

Is no sharing one of his rules? Or just something F95ers convince themselves won't happen because reasons.
He states in a Q&A somewhere that he wasn't interested in doing gay scenes, I mean the kiss at the end of episode 7 was there, but he's not about to have the mc meat packing Derek or anything. Does that mean no sharing?

People on this site (and possibly the world over when it comes to porn games) seem to get riled up at the idea of sharing, but I have no idea what DPC's thoughts are on the matter.

Would you look at Derek differently if they did? I think they've already been fairly intimate. :ROFLMAO:

I'll give that MMF a 1% chance, but I don't believe it anyway.
Elena would become anyway a girl out of MC's possibilities, plus she would remain a recurring character that we will continue to meet.

for now we haven't seen any girl with whom MC had sex having sex with someone else (male), neither the girls of the restaurant, nor the ones of the pink rose
All of the HOTs except for Sage (and Maya and Josy now) are probably randomly fucking other dudes, it's how half of them are paying their way through college. We won't see any scene of it though, only Arieth's escapades are shown, more so as comic relief.

Oh my god what a twisted thaught !!! Be carefull in the real world, because with that kind of opinion and behavior you will end up in jail one day!!:ROFLMAO:

It's an harassment because the girls don't have a choice, either they accept his proposition or they leave the college and their whole life can be wasted. He doesn't buy them lolipops !
He is in a position of power and he abuses those girls, he is a teacher in a college and he is supposed to be an example of what a real man should be, but he chooses to show them the worst humanity can be!
None of the girls came to college with no means to pay (Maya's situation is unique), so if they stop providing services for Quinn/Burke, they aren't about to be kicked out of college.

Mona's leaving was her choice and it's understandable, but I doubt she was kicked out, because if she went to the authorities over it there'd be hell to pay. Given the situation though, she has no reason to go to the authorities, she just made a bad life decision, and decided to bail.

I don't think it is much of a power imbalance. No different than if you go to a prostitute, you pay, they perform. They aren't going to get kicked out of college if they don't do it, they may lose their free tuition and then have to pay, but that's no different to breaking any other contract (if you pay for a prostitute and she doesn't want to have sex with you, you get your money back, happens to me all the time).

Given how much money the tuition is worth for what they are doing (I don't believe they are spending even half their days on their backs), it's a pretty good deal if you're happy to fuck anyone.

Yeah, except for the occasional Arieth "sexposition", I don't think DPC will waste his efforts on other characters fucking.

Hero or not he seem pretty chill after seeing MC banging his wife. He even kinda look like typical cuck with that haircut.
Yeah, I couldn't read him at all in that scene, I have no idea how he took it.

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
It's unclear exactly what happened between Burke and Mona at the Preps party.

Maybe Quinn asked the girls to try and find clients. Mona tried with him before changing her mind. That doesn't mean he has to be a long-time customer.

It would even be completely silly of Burke to have sex with student prostitutes. He can find it outside of college without any problem, and without the enormous risks involved.

If he's really Quinn's client, he's the dumbest idiot on earth.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes