shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Unfortunately this also led to a very uncomfortable and WAY TMI conversation in Gender Studies.

-------

However, speaking of Arieth, when did she get to Derek? Looks like I'm drawing blanks here... or did they never, and I misinterpreted the game?
Look at my post immediately above your post. That's Derek and Jacob there double-doing Arieth. It doesn't always happen, it depends on the outcome of the party where the mc can go back to the dorm to see Maya, find Sage or Fuck Sarah.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Unfortunately this also led to a very uncomfortable and WAY TMI conversation in Gender Studies.

-------

However, speaking of Arieth, when did she get to Derek? Looks like I'm drawing blanks here... or did they never, and I misinterpreted the game?
After shot battle with Derek if you choose to get Sarah (for money ofc) Derek gonna triple her with Jacob.

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
When I first read his, "I'm out" I thought he meant out of the game, but yeah, he was out of drugs.

None with the mc perhaps, but it's a free for all with everyone else:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

And this could be straining the boundaries a bit... :sneaky:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Of course I was referring to the case where Mc is one of the two M's.

no sharing is allowed

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
herm... half of the games in this site where the MC is older then 40... they do not reach the heels of Stephen!

he is providing free education to female characters!

except for being married, he does nothing wrong from what we have seen so far!

or do you expect Jade to remain a virgin until the MC shows up? is not that a cruel destiny?
Bruv, we had a whole discussion about Sexual Harrasment in this thread already. To abuse your position of power to impose your will on less capable younglings is by definition Sexual Harrasment, and extremely imoral and scummy. He is not some Middle-aged man going through andropause and looking for cooch. He is a serial cheater abusing his office and his tutelage to fuck as many girls as he can. That is deplorable, no matter how common it happens here.

Last edited:

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
You've never been such good friends with a dude where you've thought to yourself, "I wonder if he'd like to fuck my wife in the ass while I fuck her pussy..."?
I guess that makes me a terrible friend, but I wouldn't even let my clone touch "our" wife. My mc already broke the bro code when he decided to date Josy and Maya, but that's where I draw the line, no further. :D

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Pinkcakes has hinted pretty hard at a MC/John Boy/Elena scene.

Is no sharing one of his rules? Or just something F95ers convince themselves won't happen because reasons.
I'll give that MMF a 1% chance, but I don't believe it anyway.
Elena would become anyway a girl out of MC's possibilities, plus she would remain a recurring character that we will continue to meet.

for now we haven't seen any girl with whom MC had sex having sex with someone else (male), neither the girls of the restaurant, nor the ones of the pink rose

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
And now the hate train goes for Ashley. Derek is flirting with Ashley plus every girl in side, Anthony is flirting with Ashley plus Arieth. Ashley is flirting with both Anthony and Derek. And yet everyone start to bitch about Ashley.
Anthony get rejected (kinda) by Arieth. Why is not Ashley the rebounded girl? Why are not Ashley feelings genuine?
They are 19 years old girls and boys in a college sorority/fraternity. They dont want to get marreid guys, they want to have fun. Antony was cheating with his bestfriend girlfriend. As soon as he realizes she was a slut who saw him as a third option and he could do it better he went for the next girl without giving a crap about neither Arieth feelings neither Dawe feelings. Derek is a wannabe casanova who wants to fuck everything insight. Beetween both of them Ashley is by far the most honest.
Not hating on Ashley, didn't say anything about her character, just going through the specific action, going out with someone just to cause jealousy in a third-party is a dick move. That's it, I didn't pass judgment on her as a whole.

Reactions: Heycock

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Look at my post immediately above your post. That's Derek and Jacob there double-doing Arieth. It doesn't always happen, it depends on the outcome of the party where the mc can go back to the dorm to see Maya, find Sage or Fuck Sarah.
After shot battle with Derek if you choose to get Sarah (for money ofc) Derek gonna triple her with Jacob.
Hm, Must have slipped my mind. I've won the shot battle, and since I've unlocked all the C1 - C6 scenes I have seen Sarah's.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Bruv, we had a whole discussion about Sexual Harrasment in this thread already. To abuse your position of power to impose your will on less capable younglings is by definition Sexual Harrasment, and extremely imoral and scummy. He is not some Middle-aged man going through andropause and looking for cooch. He is a serial cheater abusing and his tutelage to fuck as many girls as he can. That is deplorable, no matter how common it happens here.
and i disagree

he pays them for the privilege and they willingly accept! so how is that abusing his position? he does not force them to do it for free!
so how can that be harassment? Mona left yes but there is no proof he forced her into it, she did not perform her payment got caught!
its like a dude paying his mistress her rent, when she stops putting out does he have an obligation to keep paying her rent?

in any way immoral behavior as been present towards Mona from Stephen side! Much less harassment, do remember she volunteered and was unable for whatever personal reason to fulfill her side of the bargain, so her payment got cut, no harm no foul, if anything Stephen is the one who got hurt by wasting his time and having his expectations frustrated after being promised young tail!

as for serious cheater he does it once a year maybe 2 and he keeps no relationship with any of the younger girls, its just sex! how can he be a serious cheater if he keeps no lovers and mistresses, while he is being morally harassed by his wife with a threat of divorce? If anything Jade betrayal is worse she keeps a lover as proven in ep.7, so besides the sexual part she keeps an emotional relationship to a younger student that is her student!

if anything everything you stated fits Jade current situation far better than Stephen!

keeping a lover? : Jade
having extra marital sex: Both
corrupting their shared home and bed : Jade
having sex with a student : Jade
harassing other people : Jade morally harassing her own husband

so cut the crap just because you really like Jade and dislike Stephen does not change the reality of the facts!

Stephen as the social/professional position but he does not use it directly, only indirectly to hide his payment, so the accusation of sexual harassment is unproven. he has the ability but in no way its shown him using it!

not that Mona and other girls might not feel some sort of pressure,
but from his part neither the words actions or intent show any hint of it!
if he wanted it to commit the crime he would not be willing to pay!

Also after 3 years of no sex with Jade ever since the incident Jade told (where there is no proof that he had cheated on her yet, only that he fantasied about other women, which after 20 years of marriage ...) he cheated on her 3 times! considering the amount of sluttery going around in B&R 3 times in 3 years is hardly getting as much tail as he possibly can!

maybe it was debated before but i took 1 month off during the release!

so TL;DR:

there is no proof of-
abuse of power
sexual harassment
serial cheating
the immoral behavior is on both sides (although yes Stephen started it, officially...)
and on any objective measurement Jade actions are worse and far far more immoral!
i mean the MC is poor as shit he could use a tuition payment... (although i suspect he would waste it on Maya)
Stephen pays his girls Jade uses her boy! the girls do not need it but get their fair payment for services rendered while Jade just takes her pleasure from someone who actually needs it!

You've never been such good friends with a dude where you've thought to yourself, "I wonder if he'd like to fuck my wife in the ass while I fuck her pussy..."?
herm, no!

it was not a wife but a girlfriend (to be specific his girlfriend) and i got the ass and he took the mouth!

such a situation is too close to homosexuality to be comfortable!
and personal advice do not lock eyes and make comments about orgasm faces afterwards, this is a situation where a joke makes it even weirder!

Its well known that the "wall" beteween the ass canal and the pussy canal is thiner than ... lets just say that that is half fucking the bitch half "sword fighting" with your friend... or in other words grinding your dick against his dick as in a competition to see who can last longer and who is better,

it can get even worse... depending on the sort of balls you got it might also be ball busting against ball busting and not just the dick grinding ...

if you think who has the ass has the disadvantage into lasting do remember she will evaluate you afterwards and although the dude with the ass seems bigger the pussy is far more sensitive and therefore the dude on the pussy tends to rank better in performance...

Well, I guess Stephen Burke was the hero of this story all along. :d
he could easily be! considering the types of games we play here!

also a man being ball busted by his wife having no sex for years ... talk about a relatable MC!

Last edited:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Hookad up with Quinn and i got to admit i really don't get what you guys see in her
he pays them for the privilege and they willingly accept! so how is that abusing his position? he does not force them to do it for free!
Oh my god what a twisted thaught !!! Be carefull in the real world, because with that kind of opinion and behavior you will end up in jail one day!!:ROFLMAO:

It's an harassment because the girls don't have a choice, either they accept his proposition or they leave the college and their whole life can be wasted. He doesn't buy them lolipops !
He is in a position of power and he abuses those girls, he is a teacher in a college and he is supposed to be an example of what a real man should be, but he chooses to show them the worst humanity can be!

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes