shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
It's unclear exactly what happened between Burke and Mona at the Preps party.

Maybe Quinn asked the girls to try and find clients. Mona tried with him before changing her mind. That doesn't mean he has to be a long-time customer.

It would even be completely silly of Burke to have sex with student prostitutes. He can find it outside of college without any problem, and without the enormous risks involved.

If he's really Quinn's client, he's the dumbest idiot on earth.
Burke's in deep:
  • He admits to Jade he's had sex with three students. Some people have suggested that's Riona, Melanie and Sarah.
  • He deletes Mona's "scholarship" after she bails on the whole "Quinn's Restaurant" business. Mona never had a scholarship, that's why she jumps at the chance of free tuition. Suddenly she has a scholarship. Then she stops the "free tuition" path, suddenly no scholarship. Burke is therefore directly linked with Quinn's Restaurant.
There's actually a site that already did it it's called adugames but the download links they provide are really bad they limit download speed. so i was hoping that the same thing could be done here.
View attachment 1215933
Why do you want it to be done in chunks? Why not just download the whole game in one go?

If you download the "MEGA" app for your PC, you can halt a download and resume later, also you can very easily bypass the Quota cap. BaDIK downloaded for me in about 30 mins..

Lokman00

Dec 31, 2018
After going through the posts as of late, the one theory about the MC’s mom being alive and abandoning him at birth sounds very plausible and I really want to see that story line play out. But, I still have to wonder though where did the $5000 come from if not a result of the mother’s will? Even if it came from Neil, why didn’t he hide the diary if it potentially contains the reason why the mom abandoned them? Unless he didn’t know?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
After going through the posts as of late, the one theory about the MC’s mom being alive and abandoning him at birth sounds very plausible and I really want to see that story line play out. But, I still have to wonder though where did the $5000 come from if not a result of the mother’s will? Even if it came from Neil, why didn’t he hide the diary if it potentially contains the reason why the mom abandoned them? Unless he didn’t know?
What makes it plausible?
  • The dad has proven himself to be a total lying scumbag?
  • The mc is so retarded he doesn't imagine why he never visits his mom's grave?
  • The dad, in order to fully convince the mc his mom is dead has an empty grave made out for her?
  • And the questions you just asked, why doesn't Neil know or why does he let the mc have the diary?
It's actually not plausible at all.

It could be true, if this game was filled with conspiracies and random twists, except it's not. It's this thread that's filled with conspiracies and random twists and people keep forgetting the game hardly has any "gotcha" moments that aren't preceded with heaps of clues.

So far Maya and Josy being a couple was the only surprise.

EDIT: godkingxerxes, I am truly sorry to burst your bubble. :eek: :p

Last edited:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
MC mother being alive is very unlikely, why would she give him her dairy and clothes in the first place? Or maybe she is alive and that why send them to MC as her snob father took her away(probably contracts), as she gives birth and that why Neil hides the fact and said his mother died. Neil is still single otherwise he would have married someone else

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
What makes it plausible?
  • The dad has proven himself to be a total lying scumbag?
  • The mc is so retarded he doesn't imagine why he never visits his mom's grave?
  • The dad, in order to fully convince the mc his mom is dead has an empty grave made out for her?
  • And the questions you just asked, why doesn't Neil know or why does he let the mc have the diary?
It's actually not plausible at all.

It could be true, if this game was filled with conspiracies and random twists, except it's not. It's this thread that's filled with conspiracies and random twists and people keep forgetting the game hardly has any "gotcha" moments that aren't preceded with heaps of clues.

So far Maya and Josy being a couple was the only surprise.

EDIT: godkingxerxes, I am truly sorry to burst your bubble. :eek: :p
I don't even know how it's becoming a thing.

I'm always on my phone on this site so I never see my signature.

But the diary seems like it's leading to something big, and I wouldn't mind some one on one time with Lynette.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: shazba
Jan 30, 2021
ok guys time for gender studies question .

how many of you remember the answers for gender studies by now ?

is it strange that i know that wendys weight is 232 pounds before dump
or that dereks peepee is 5 inches ? (i dont need to know that , "we're not that close")

admittedly i mostly remember correct answers ... not necessarily the questions

Reactions: Irgendwie Irgendwo

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
ok guys time for gender studies question .

how many of you remember the answers for gender studies by now ?

is it strange that i know that wendys weight is 232 pounds before dump
or that dereks peepee is 5 inches ? (i dont need to know that , "we're not that close")

admittedly i mostly remember correct answers ... not necessarily the questions
There is no need to remember - you just listen to what your opponent ramble.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I don't even know how it's becoming a thing.

I'm always on my phone on this site so I never see my signature.

But the diary seems like it's leading to something big, and I wouldn't mind some one on one time with Lynette.
After the big upset where it turned out she wasn't Jill's sister, all the hopefuls have clung to the next best thing, she's not dead! :eek:

But I'm blaming your signature for half the hysteria! :LOL:

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
It's unclear exactly what happened between Burke and Mona at the Preps party.

Maybe Quinn asked the girls to try and find clients. Mona tried with him before changing her mind. That doesn't mean he has to be a long-time customer.

It would even be completely silly of Burke to have sex with student prostitutes. He can find it outside of college without any problem, and without the enormous risks involved.

If he's really Quinn's client, he's the dumbest idiot on earth.
Bill Clinton fucked his secretary that was like a 3. Arnold Schwarzenegger fucked his housekeeper that was like a 2 or lower. Dudes will do stupid shit, no matter how educated or prominent.

It's pretty hinted that Burke is the tuition guru of the prostitution ring, making it an assumption that he is the ring-leader and not some John. Prolly just allows Quinn to keep russling with him being the main client.

Reactions: Warscared
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes