felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That would be awkward none less for MC, if her Mother dedicated a couple of page in her diary, where she goes into a very detailed analysis of her sex life with MC's dad :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:. Even Quinn will not have enough drug for him to wash that out from his memories:ROFLMAO:. may be He throw the book into fire immediately , and we will never know the full story, that's one way to keep the mystery up.:ROFLMAO:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
if a teenager doesn't write in her diary about her first time with the man in her life I don't understand what this diary has to do....

Mc will somehow get over the shock...

he could have Jill read it.... :unsure: :unsure:

• Haha
Reactions: OFT and ChipLecsap

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
That’s all true. So forget plausible let’s go with interesting theory. I was just wondering if there was any possible reasons or clues that explain how the mom would be alive and the MC would get all her stuff. I always thought the mom was dead from the get go until I saw that theory on the thread.
For some reason there's people trying to find blood relations in BADIK where there isn't any valid argument to do so....
My guess is that is what happens due to conditioning as result of playing too many incest VN's with little story and the only reason to hump a girl is that she's a blood relative...

BADIK is pretty straight forward, there's no incest, Lana is dead, Lynette is dead, there's no clue in the story to suggest anything else nor any reason to assume they gave birth to any of the characters except ofcourse the MC incase of Lynette....

Think there's 3 open ends for unknown family ties ingame now :

"Manbun" is looking for his daughter (prep party)
Sage is hiding for her father (prep party)
Jade is throwing photo frames, 2 are visable, tybalt, Jade and Stephen Burke, but the third is never shown...

Most likely "manbun" is Sage father and my guess is Richard is Tybalts brother but DPC chose not to show that third photo frame for whatever reason involving the story... Having us guessing Sage is Stephen Burke's daughter perhaps?

Ofcourse we will not be sure till this gets confirmed in a later chapter.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
if a teenager doesn't write in her diary about her first time with the man in her life I don't understand what this diary has to do....

Mc will somehow get over the shock...

he could have Jill read it.... :unsure: :unsure:
:ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:.
MC : " Hey, Jill because you so worried about your first time having sex, let me help you. Here is my Mom Diary, She wrote a very detailed experience about Her having Sex with my father, I know its not a "Perfect Movie " but its based on real life experience, this might help you to get over you nervousness"

OMG :ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

OFT

Jan 6, 2020
MC : " Hey, Jill because you so worried about your first time having sex, let me help you. Here is my Mom Diary, She wrote a very detailed experience about Her having Sex with my father, I know its not a "Perfect Movie " but its based on real life experience, this might help you to get over you nervousness"

MC : "Oh, and try to forget that bit I said about her dying in childbirth..."

Pendrell

Apr 10, 2020
Which I do think it's best, like we know Quinn is fucking Tommy, we don't need visual confirmation.
We don't know this, do we? They've clearly been friends, but I don't think it's confirmed that they've been anything more than that.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Most likely "manbun" is Sage father and my guess is Richard is Tybalts brother but DPC chose not to show that third photo frame for whatever reason involving the story... Having us guessing Sage is Stephen Burke's daughter perhaps?

Ofcourse we will not be sure till this gets confirmed in a later chapter.
"Manbun" is Sage's dad, almost sure. As she said he is fake then just like preps but you can see manbun dude very extroverted - not even close to look alike preps. But after that you get know that her dad acting introverted with Sage - that's why she mentioned he is "fake" on that party. Also she said he was there looking for business opportunities and for kissing asses - just like what manbun is doing.

Rich being Burke very doubtful - his grandmother died and none of Burke's mentioned it ever.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
MC : "Oh, and try to forget that bit I said about her dying in childbirth..."
The plan here to make Jill want sex, not the other way around, so don't bring this up. Otherwise, she might choose to be a Nun :ROFLMAO:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
We don't know this, do we? They've clearly been friends, but I don't think it's confirmed that they've been anything more than that.
I think Tommy, reaction when he found out MC fucked Quinn on the rooftop, say it all.:unsure: :ROFLMAO:.
I don't think he ever Fucked her, surely he wanted, but just like Tybalt with Jill , he was not able to achieve it, and then Freshman MC come in and Score:unsure::ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

However a better storyline than Tybalt's blackmail ....

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I was wondering what do you think will happen in Ep8? Any ideas or theories?
Ps. What do you think about Jill's mother.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
However a better storyline than Tybalt's blackmail ....
True on that. (y)
But Hey, credit to DPC, He could easily go with Jill saying : " I wanna keep Myself Pure until I married , so no sex before you put a ring on to my finger. " :ROFLMAO:
and the funny thing is I'm sure there would have been a couple of people who would want that.:ROFLMAO: . I mean I'm still not sure if some peoples will be able to handle when Jill's face will be covered with Cum, like Josy's. :ROFLMAO:

Something like this might be to Hard for them to handle, they might even fall out of love of her.:ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-05-27 21-17-10-34.png
Amazing How I can implement Josy into everything I say :oops::cool:, I'm like the Anti- DavDR with his Maya hatred in everything :ROFLMAO:. but I need to fill my Daily Josy:ROFLMAO:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think Tommy, reaction when he found out MC fucked Quinn on the rooftop, say it all.:unsure: :ROFLMAO:.
I don't think he ever Fucked her, surely he wanted, but just like Tybalt with Jill , he was not able to achieve it, and then Freshman MC come in and Score:unsure::ROFLMAO:
It's possible they had sex, but we'll never know...

but I don't think they've ever been a couple, even in a clandestine way...

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
True on that. (y)
But Hey, credit to DPC, He could easily go with Jill saying : " I wanna keep Myself Pure until I married , so no sex before you put a ring on to my finger. " :ROFLMAO:
and the funny thing is I'm sure there would have been a couple of people who would want that.:ROFLMAO: . I mean I'm still not sure if some peoples will be able to handle when Jill's face will be covered with Cum, like Josy's. :ROFLMAO:

Something like this might be to Hard for them to handle, they might even fall out of love of her.:ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1216336
Amazing How I can implement Josy into everything I say :oops::cool:, I'm like the Anti- DavDR with his Maya hatred in everything :ROFLMAO:. but I need to fill my Daily Josy:ROFLMAO:
If Jill embodied the stereotype of the super-conservative who wants to be a virgin at marriage it would be a big step forward, right now she serves to give Tybalt opportunities to make a fool of himself, she is the presenter of Tybalt's skits.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
If Jill embodied the stereotype of the super-conservative who wants to be a virgin at marriage it would be a big step forward, right now she serves to give Tybalt opportunities to make a fool of himself, she is the presenter of Tybalt's skits.
But is Jill really a girl, i don't remember of having seen her pussy, maybe she's a boy. As we are starting to go into wild speculations these days, maybe we could try this. o_O

Jan 30, 2021

i know i promised to stop white knighting for Jill but fist off she said "she wants it to be perfect"
and she knows its possible because she " saw it in a movies"
(i know it doesnt make it better but )

also she not saying no . she's taking initiative . she ignored Bella's cluck to go "jogging" with MC .
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

plus when you play your cards right she'll make even more effort after Tybalts speech

I also felt like she ruined perfect moment but her sister said " Look at the Moon" ,
"And you'll know I'll be looking at it too" . Call me crazy but i
wouldnt want to think about my sister during sex ether .

She keeps pictures of only 3 people , MC , Bella and Lana

oh and also just for fun :

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
True on that. (y)

View attachment 1216336
Jesus Christ ! The Jill only solo path guys are either super weird or very determined... Episode 20 if the game goes that long could be released in 2025 or something ! And they are like. : "I can't wait to have boring vanilla missionary sex with my princess on our honeymoon after not having sex with any girls :love::love::love:"
Jill.png unnamed.jpg

Edit : The Jill Fan render is made by Dumitas
You beat me to it ! ;)

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes