Jan 30, 2021
ewwno, I wouldn't want any of those. Elena and JB are perfect as they are and the Sage - Quinn pairing feels so wrong. To be honest I never understood why would Sage trust Quinn so much and I just can't see them as close friends who would even share a guy for fun.
cant disagree . all i said i dont think its impossible for MC to be invited to Elena and JB

someone said it was more improbable then Lynette or Lana . (im not sure they talking
just sex scene or scene with MC) but ether way i dont think anyone of us wanna see Lynette have sex.
and we dont even know anything about Lana except that she's Jills older sis.

Reactions: Hermith

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
Hi im new to this site, how do I download the game without getting files that shouldn't come with it?
Welcome to the forum! About your question, for your first download of the game select the line with your operating system (windows / Linux / Mac / others - Android) and choose one of the download sites. All of them should be safe. When the next update comes you can use the incremental update below / just patch to the latest version for a smaller download size. Instructions on how to install it are usually provided.

Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
Hello, Could someone tell me who the girl in left is? Does she come in quinn route? I haven't tried all the routes yet. Would really appreciate if someone could help me.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Definitely Ana from Acting Lessons. I think somebody's custom render here is showing you the MC with the two "worst outcome" endings that were likely to happen.
Edit : The Jill Fan render is made by Dumitas
It's glaringly obvious that it's a fan render. You know how you can tell? Jill is smiling and doesn't look like a creepy, freaky little goblinoid.

Dumitas does good work.

If people want to play out that route, more power to'em, but I won't be on that team. My MC will be too busy raising his sprog from the other girls he's chosen to make a life with. Or maybe Derek will be raising them, because one of the ladies will have killed MC. THat's OK, too.

Reactions: Marley300 and JaZy2

DankAdam33

Jan 23, 2021
I was attached to few games like this, but man, this really is something else. Now I understand why this game isn't for people in tough period of life. I really never had such a connection with a game. Respect and thanks to the DrPinkCake for making this masterpiece. The soundtrack, animations, graphics, story and characters, everything is perfect.

Jan 30, 2021
I was attached to few games like this, but man, this really is something else. Now I understand why this game isn't for people in tough period of life. I really never had such a connection with a game. Respect and thanks to the DrPinkCake for making this masterpiece. The soundtrack, animations, graphics, story and characters, everything is perfect.
the problem with depressed people is we actually have more time so we can play this game even more then others.
and we don't exactly learn our (acting) lessons .

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
the problem with depressed people is we actually have more time so we can play this game even more then others.
and we don't exactly learn our (acting) lessons .
And that's my biggest fear with each new chapter that comes out for this game.
Will *this* be the chapter that drops an emotional bomb so big I have to give up the story?

Thus far in BaDIK DPK has done a wonderful job of making us face how cruel the world can be.
But he's done so in a way that hasn't been over-bearing.
The revelation of how much of a monster Maya's father is was well fore-shadowed. So it wasn't a harsh shock when we finally saw it.
We know Jill and Bella both have significant scars. But, again, we've been warned in advance and we're getting the clues to their personal horror stories in digestible doses. So, hopefully, when the reveal comes it will be sad, but emotionally manageable. And it will help that these are things that have happened other characters not 'us' (as proxied by the MC).

Please DPK,
Don't repeat Lessons and make 'us' be the ones that have to make the horrific choice in the 'here and now' of the game.
Teach us what you need to by way of telling us about what happened to the characters we love in the past.
And show us how to be better humans by giving us story options to help them heal those past traumas.
Just don't make 'me' choose again. I'm not a super-hero. I'm not equipped to face the hero's dilemma.

Reactions: Hermith and `Ray`

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
Burke's in deep:
  • He admits to Jade he's had sex with three students. Some people have suggested that's Riona, Melanie and Sarah.
  • He deletes Mona's "scholarship" after she bails on the whole "Quinn's Restaurant" business. Mona never had a scholarship, that's why she jumps at the chance of free tuition. Suddenly she has a scholarship. Then she stops the "free tuition" path, suddenly no scholarship. Burke is therefore directly linked with Quinn's Restaurant.
Bill Clinton fucked his secretary that was like a 3. Arnold Schwarzenegger fucked his housekeeper that was like a 2 or lower. Dudes will do stupid shit, no matter how educated or prominent.

It's pretty hinted that Burke is the tuition guru of the prostitution ring, making it an assumption that he is the ring-leader and not some John. Prolly just allows Quinn to keep russling with him being the main client.

Be careful, I'm talking about a student prostitute, that is to say girls who work for Quinn. Not a simple student.

Already a teacher / student relationship would be problematic if it were known, if you add prostitution to the equation it becomes catastrophic for the teacher.

And on top of that you say Burke would trade scholarships to give them to prostitutes?

If this is the case, it will really have to be well justified (for example he is blackmailed).

But the diary seems like it's leading to something big, and I wouldn't mind some one on one time with Lynette.
If Lynette's family is related to someone at college, the journal will be the best way to tell us.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
If Lynette's family is related to someone at college, the journal will be the best way to tell us.
My pet theory at the end of Ch 5 was 'Aunt Jill'. But that's since been quashed.
Saw a post a little ways back that suggested maybe prep Rich.
Personally, I think 'Cousin Sage' would be a funny twist. We know she comes from a wealthy family, so... it's a possibility ;)

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
My pet theory at the end of Ch 5 was 'Aunt Jill'. But that's since been quashed.
Personally, I think 'Cousin Sage' would be a funny twist. We know she comes from a wealthy family, so... it's a possibility ;)
First there was the crazy aunty Jill theory and now this cousin Sage... what's next our mc is actually a Burke so Jade's mommy play wasn't that far from the truth? :D

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
She isn't from a wealthy family (at least wealthy compared to others we know of, like B&R). Sage says at the party that her dad is trying to impress people/make connections. So he isn't rich enough to draw attention, he's the one that gives attention.

Judging by the size of the mansion in the flashback, Lynette's family is minted. A family that rich isn't trying to suck up to others at the Prep party.

Another thing is Sage and MC have had sex multiple times. DPC has said no incest is happening.

No way Sage is related to MC.

Reactions: Ilhares

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
First there was the crazy aunty Jill theory and now this cousin Sage... what's next our mc is actually a Burke so Jade's mommy play wasn't that far from the truth? :D
1st. I said 'funny twist', not that I was placing bets :p
2nd. If Lynette's a Burke, then Jade is only related by marriage.
But... It'd be fun to watch Tybalt's head implode upon finding out he's related to MC :devilish:

• Haha
Reactions: LoDoN- and Hermith

Ripe

Jun 30, 2017
Well, he is almost certainly related to someone we already met... and probably met in Episode 1. So the only question is to whom is MC related?

Both Jill and Sage are potential choices (not very inspired ones, but potential), but it really could be anyone. And we shouldn't consider only girls, guys are also an option for relations... I don't think MC is a Burgmeister but it would be funny twist if it turns out Dawe is his first cousin or something like that.

Overam22

Mar 24, 2019
Jill won't fingerbang if you're a DIK.

Being a DIK is not douchebag, it's just not being an emotional lesbian.
Dik route is kind of a douchbag, but to be honest that's kinda the games fault, i really hate that this game also comes across with those morality systems where you are ridiculously evil or excesively good (or in this case, you are either an asshole or a pussy)

Is one of the few flaws i see on it

Reactions: LoDoN- and Katze

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
So the only question is to whom is MC related?
I think MC is Rich's cousin. MC got inheritance not from his grandfather but his grandmother who passed (in what universe the grandpa who hates his grandson sends him his mother diary?). I don't remember any hints from the story that tells that Lynette is the only daughter - her possible sister or brother may be mom\dad of Rich. Rich isn't Burke either - his (and possible MC's too) grandma died and noone of Burke give a shit.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes