Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
I've been avoiding jumping into the What's Under the Door pool until now, but here it goes:

It's not her husband, but rather it's the picture that was hanging in the reading room. We see it for the first time during our drunken exploration. It's on the left-side wall:
View attachment 1115898

Then, it was on the floor the day after the whole M&J saga:
View attachment 1115902

That evening, Bella glanced at it while they were walking out of the room:
View attachment 1115908

The morning after the Cathy drama, it's gone. This is the same morning MC glances under the door.
View attachment 1115920

In the enhanced screenshots several folks have posted of what's under the door, it looks like the shoes are the bottom part of a picture in a frame with a cloth on the floor in front of it, which might have been covering it up and then removed by Bella so she could look at the picture.

As for what the picture is, now you're talking wild theory territory. But what the hell - I'll go there, too. It's her kid. The shoes could be Chuck Taylors or even hiking boots. The stepping stool and low mirror in the bathroom are obviously for a child. And, the shirt she loaned MC for yoga was short, maybe for a pre-teen. How old was the kid in the picture? Where did he (yes, gender assumed) go? Why is she packing away stuff that reminds her of him? And what's the deal with the axe (ok, probably unrelated)?

The answer to all is "I don't give a crap." Of my 9 saved routes, Bella's will always be the first I play through when updates are released. And I can say that with the confidence of knowing she's not hiding a corpse or an invalid next to her downstairs bathroom.
Yes the room of the lost child went through my mind, it's a common thing in a story about a gone husband, a sad wife and a girl (Jill) as a friend with a strange relation.
What did happen 3 years ago, did Bella had a boy the same age as Jill, did something really bad happened with the two of them, the boy died (suicide, accident) and Jill stayed with some culpability and difficulty to get in a relation with boys.
And Bella tries to help her to get out of this, we don't know yet !

But if it's the case, it's a reason for me to love Bella still more and try to help her as much as possible to regain happiness

Last edited:
Reactions: Marley300

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
My Bella theory:

Bella dated Jill's sister. The photo of Jill and Bella was taken by her sister before Jill's parents found out. Afterwards, Jill's family disowned her sister and kicked her out. Jill's sister and Bella continued to date (Jill's sister is the one that she refers to having fallen in love with when talking to the MC in Ch. 4 if he stays with her - in college she hadn't met James yet).

After the death of Jill's sister, Bella was forced to move on. James comforted her and she ended up marrying him. Some time later, Bella reconnects with Jill just before she starts college. Jill reminds Bella of her lost love (Jill's sister), and perhaps in a moment of weakness or after drinking, fools around with Jill. James walks in on the act, and in a panic flees the house with their young child. As they are leaving, they get into a fatal car accident, leaving Bella a widow. As a result, Bella suffers a psychotic break and now requires medication to function but affects her persona. She still hasn't come to terms with the event, having blocked it out from memory and focusing on her job as a teacher to provide a false 'harmony'. She recently goes off her meds after re-awakening her sexuality, causing her temperament to become erratic, as evidenced by her questionable behavior thusfar (encouraging Jill to date MC while also pursuing him, yelling at students in the library the night MC visits her, etc.), and to finally re-open the locked room that contains James and their child's belongings.

When she takes off her ring in the latest chapter, this does not signify that she is moving on from her marriage as one might expect. Rather, this is an escalation of the effects of being off her meds. Her behavior will only get more erratic until an intervention, and why the MC looks back on the night at the library and wishes he had called out for help.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
why do i get the impression that you would even for wendy? is your kink women or are women just an excuse for you to wear such an outfit? i mean it was so specific that the question does arise!

no kink shaming just genuine curiosity!
It was just a joke bro it’s not my thing :ROFLMAO: I don’t really get that fetish either… I guess some guys really like to be humiliated by women and be treated like pets I guess. Anyway, I don’t think that there is going to be a big BDSM/Female domination lewd scene in the game. The closest one was Cathy's dream scene and Madame I guess... And those scenes sucked !

Jan 30, 2021
My Bella theory:

Bella dated Jill's sister. The photo of Jill and Bella was taken by her sister before Jill's parents found out. Afterwards, Jill's family disowned her sister and kicked her out. Jill's sister and Bella continued to date (Jill's sister is the one that she refers to having fallen in love with when talking to the MC in Ch. 4 if he stays with her - in college she hadn't met James yet).

After the death of Jill's sister, Bella was forced to move on. James comforted her and she ended up marrying him. Some time later, Bella reconnects with Jill just before she starts college. Jill reminds Bella of her lost love (Jill's sister), and perhaps in a moment of weakness or after drinking, fools around with Jill. James walks in on the act, and in a panic flees the house with their young child. As they are leaving, they get into a fatal car accident, leaving Bella a widow. As a result, Bella suffers a psychotic break and now requires medication to function but affects her persona. She still hasn't come to terms with the event, having blocked it out from memory and focusing on her job as a teacher to provide a false 'harmony'. She recently goes off her meds after re-awakening her sexuality, causing her temperament to become erratic, as evidenced by her questionable behavior thusfar (encouraging Jill to date MC while also pursuing him, yelling at students in the library the night MC visits her, etc.), and to finally re-open the locked room that contains James and their child's belongings.

When she takes off her ring in the latest chapter, this does not signify that she is moving on from her marriage as one might expect. Rather, this is an escalation of the effects of being off her meds. Her behavior will only get more erratic until an intervention, and why the MC looks back on the night at the library and wishes he had called out for help.
sorry but she mentions her husband by name few times
think it was james . its the scene when you just move in to Bellas in the pool
(she is thinking his name not saying it so ... kind of makes no sense to be lying )
and we get to see his picture . atm your theory is far fetched
not that i didnt consider such theories .

possible they were friends though , ngl

oh and lana looks a lot like Jill . they just dress diffrently (you can notice it when Jill has the hat on)

Reactions: isotope

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Really people seem to find 10 times more stuff than there is really in this game.
There are actually many things you don't usually pay attention.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Like Tommy's coin or yoga clothes that Bella gave to MC, what can be reference to moment from the 1st episode, when she gave him the short shirt too, or being even bigger thing (it may be her son clothes but its doubtable).

Did you ever question those things - why the hell MC's grandfather sent him Lynette's inheritance when he was hating both MC and Neil? Why he send it in that specific moment or is he was who send it? Did you ever hear anything about MC's grandmother or she is being hating him too? And what scene goes before inheritance scene?

As I was playing for 1st time, after 3rd episode ending I remembered a lot of hints that Maya and Josy knows each other. The single Tommy's one was enough though (before MC and Derek's shot battle Tommy was about to tell Rusty that Maya is Josy's "friend" as he know it)

The fact that Chad is gay is not worth mentioning - there are many hints of this in all episodes (also that Dawe knew about it).

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Agree with you there. I think in the end it all depends on if Derek can put down his "free man" ideology and decide to commit to a relationship with Ashley and whether if he really wants her that badly. He doesn't really seem to have let go of Ashley at all, regardless of what he's said. Even on his "to-do" list, you can see that there's a heart next to her name, so there's definitely a special place for her in his heart, which is incredibly sweet, what with Derek being Derek and all.
I was kinda disappointed in Ashley's behavior in ep 7. It's obvious that she's still interested in Derek, so what's she doing with Anthony? He's not a bad guy really, and he's obviously making an effort. She's just using him as a rebound guy, or worse as just someone to make Derek jealous. That put's her down there with Maya and Josy in my book.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
I was kinda disappointed in Ashley's behavior in ep 7. It's obvious that she's still interested in Derek, so what's she doing with Anthony? He's not a bad guy really, and he's obviously making an effort. She's just using him as a rebound guy, or worse as just someone to make Derek jealous. That put's her down there with Maya and Josy in my book.
I hate to say it. But I have to agree with DavDR here, Ashley was kinda being a cunt, when she used Anthony (who is like the coolest jock on campus) to get back at Derek. Don't agree with the gratuitous Maya and Josy slander tho.

Anthony is a bro, don't care that he is a Tri-alpha.

gamingdevil800

Monke
Donor
Aug 4, 2020
I hate to say it. But I have to agree with DavDR here, Ashley was kinda being a cunt, when she used Anthony (who is like the coolest jock on campus) to get back at Derek. Don't agree with the gratuitous Maya and Josy slander tho.

*The most chill jock on campus and lord of the dance

Irgendwie Irgendwo

Engaged Member
Jun 30, 2018
I wonder if this game could lead to more inter-frat relation like Bully CCE way back when. Of course there you would eventually take over all the frats (and I would smooch the nerd girl quite often for easy health refill as she was always easy to find), but I meant it more along the way of uniting the frats and sorority against a common enemy, whoever that may be. And this may open up opportunities to hang with the likes of Anthony, Chad and Caleb, who I think are just cool guys wanting to do their thing. Of course Dawe could still go "where the pepper grows". :D (One of the reasons why I did not want to throw them out of the HOT party in my Neutral playthrough, we are all just guests at the party and they have the same right being there as Jacob and the MC.)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ename144

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I wonder if this game could lead to more inter-frat relation like Bully CCE way back when. Of course there you would eventually take over all the frats (and I would smooch the nerd girl quite often for easy health refill as she was always easy to find), but I meant it more along the way of uniting the frats and sorority against a common enemy, whoever that may be. And this may open up opportunities to hang with the likes of Anthony, Chad and Caleb, who I think are just cool guys wanting to do their thing. Of course Dawe could still go "where the pepper grows". :D (One of the reasons why I did not want to throw them out of the HOT party in my Neutral playthrough, we are all just guests at the party and they have the same right being there as Jacob and the MC.)
Anthony's OK, I've no problem with him. Chad used Sage, and then wasn't enough of a human being to give her the least shred of dignity when he decided to move on. If I have the option I'm not keeping his secret, fuck that guy. As for Caleb? He's never learned that big men can be hurt too. He need's to learn the lesson's of respect.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
That would be cool. I feel like the main antagonist is going to be Burke, and his incesant quest for barely legal pussy. Seriously tho, Burke is such a scummy character for what he does. He is supposed to be watching these teenagers and young 20-year-olds. Instead he is running a prostitution for scholarship ring to bag as many chicks as possible. Fuck Burke.

Decent-Win

Apr 27, 2020
Being a DIK [v0.7.2] [Compressed]

Original Size Win/Linux: 13.80 GB
Original Size Mac: 13.78 GB

Original Size Patch Win/Linux/Mac (0.7.2): 3.92 GB

Compressed Size Win/Linux: 3.50 GB: MEGA -
Compressed Size Mac: 3.48 GB: MEGA -

Compressed Size Patch Win/Linux (0.7.2): 727 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -
Compressed Size Patch Mac (0.7.2): 726 MB: MEGA - WORKUPLOAD -

This compression is unofficial. Compressing process reduces image/audio/video quality and can break the game, be aware of that.

You can find all of my Walkthrough Mods content here:

Or you can:
Is it possible to split the compressed version into multiple parts to download individually?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020

Anthony sleeps with his best friends girl. That's as far from bro as you can get.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Anthony sleeps with his best friends girl. That's as far from bro as you can get.
You mean Arieth? Bro. It's Arieth, everyone sleeps with Arieth, maybe even Chad and Trent. Arieth belongs to the streets, no cap. If it was someone like Sage, or something yeah I would agree. But it's Arieth...

I still think in Hell Week there should be a task to double team Arieth, until she graduates. Every Maggot should have to fuck Arieth. Make her like the Milf of the Goat House. To be a member you have to fuck her.

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
You mean Arieth? Bro. It's Arieth, everyone sleeps with Arieth, maybe even Chad and Trent. Arieth belongs to the streets, no cap. If it was someone like Sage, or something yeah I would agree. But it's Arieth...

I still think in Hell Week there should be a task to double team Arieth, until she graduates. Every Maggot should have to fuck Arieth. Make her like the Milf of the Goat House. To be a member you have to fuck her.
She might be a slut but Dawe is still his friend, and that's not bro code.

And I think that would be a great task, Derek was able to hit that, but poor MC isn't blessed enough for the Empress Arieth.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
She might be a slut but Dawe is still his friend, and that's not bro code.

And I think that would be a great task, Derek was able to hit that, but poor MC isn't blessed enough for the Empress Arieth.
There is only so much a guy can take. You keep telling your friend his girlfriend is a sloot, and she is the village's bike, he just ignores it, might as well jump on the train, Arieth is pretty hot minus the crabjobs.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes