DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I don't see any problem with some characters beeing written to be disliked, it gives diversity like in real life and the MC can really be an asshole in this game. In fact all those games with a young boy with a huge dick who fucks everybody mindlessly always lead to think that the MC is a bag of shit, unless he doesn't fuck anybody but one girl and then the game is boring !:LOL:
Yes, but what does writing the main character, the one the player most identifies with, to be a DIK say about the Dev's attitude to the player?

cryhwks

Dec 3, 2018
:unsure:. I don't know. I often give DPC the Benefit of doubt the, expecting him to do better, or reasonable. Just like, with the whole Jill being Virgin thing, I expected him to do better. Yeah Yeah, I don't care the whole "oh it was obvious" -shit. Her being Virgin add nothing positive to her character at all, quite the oposite, in my opinion. But that is an another long story:ROFLMAO:.
May be My moral compass is off, but I fail to understand what DPC try to achieve here. I fail to understand how in any Scenario Jill could see MC as a Bully, or a Dik affinity MC as the "Bad Guy" in the story in anyway shape or form, generally speaking. When, Tybalt is the one who is lying, manipulating and Blackmailing Jill, whereas MC was nothing but Nice to Her, regardless of his Affinity. MC not putting up with Tybalt bullshit, and putting him in his place in the only way he truly understand, is make him the bad guy, the bully. I'm not buying it. :ROFLMAO:

Part of me, want Jill to end up with Tybalt, to get what she deserved for her Stupidity. or at least not abel to protect her, and neither should Bella do. as long as MC and Bella, protecting guarding Jill, She not gonna grow as a person.
That is why, I hope, the whole Cold shower and "Jealousy stats " actually a positive effect for Jill. it would be great, if these Characters would actually develop, and this Affinity would be less relevant once they like you. out of nowhere Jill is sense that Dik MC is off for her, for whatever reason , regardless if he is the most nicest decent person toward her. all in all, may be I'm wrong but it has no logic for me.
and Good Hope, DPC stop doing this, " Redeeming " shit with characters. I really dont want this " I was not always Rich, I raised from where I came " bullshit, with Tybalt. Keep a pice of shit to be a pice of shit, for fuck sake. and let the Love Intrest to learn and grow and develop. Instead of keeping them in a static stage.

Thing like the Cathy's panties is much more believable, scenarios, than the secret " Force Power" that does not make sense regarding of the context fo the story , as in the Jill Blackmail story. Dik MC is 'off" for, her. Tyblat who actually doing the shit is with her is okay,.
like I said, it's probably me, but it does not make any sense to me. but hey at least we can be Neutral. - that is something
:ROFLMAO:
You are not the only one who dislikes Jill's storyline. Jill acts like she's never had contact with another human being in her life sometimes. I don't buy how oblivious she is sometimes, I don't care how sheltered she's been, she's currently like a Senior or Junior in college. Has she had no experiences that have broadened her mind in any way?

And this entire storyline with Tybalt has very much dropped her on my list of characters I care about. Out of the main 5 she's last for me.

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
I found Zoey, Vinny and MC on a picture and the proof that Josy could be a Royce.

Zoey, Vinny, MC
Picture 1
On the left is Vinny. On the right is Zoey. Look at the bag. It looks a lot like a coke package. In the back you see a guy with a tie, but without a jacket. He must have left it behind. But who is he? In Maya's closet you can see a man's jacket for a while when the closet is open. Is it her father, stepfather or Josy's father, I don't know. But I do know that Steve's father has disappeared with a slut. Zoey is on the train with him. Does Steve's father have something to do with all this? There is one image that I don't think is shown in EP5 yet. When the MC goes with Maya to Josy and her father, we actually see a loving father. But this picture I discovered shows the same father getting into the car with the devil's eyes. Glowing red. In any case, this guy on the train has something spooky about him. I don't know how to interpret it. Maybe a skull?

Picture 2
You have to download the picture and then zoom in to the eye. There you see in the eye of the MC the sea and in the corner of the eye a woman. I think it is Zoey. The face is distorted in two halves. On the left is the good Zoey and on the right is the ghostly Zoey. Maybe a skull? So nothing is decided yet.

Image 3
Zoey is a relative of Josy. She has a birthmark in the same place. Look with zoom into Zoey's eyes. You can see tears. In the left eye you can see two scenes, each in the corner of the eye. On the left, you can faintly see how evil fucks a woman or a guy. In the right eye you see, if you zoom in really close, the evil with hood. The Doberman could have two symbolic meanings. First he is a bloodhound, which suggests that Vinny is hunting someone. The second meaning could be that it is a drug dog. The next person is reading a book. I don't know if you've noticed, but in EP7 some people read this blue book. Maybe it is a secret diary about the secrets of the Brotherhoods and the Hots.

Image 4
Zoom into the eyes of the dog. In the left eye you can see a two people walking towards a blue double door. It looks like a blonde woman is being carried somewhere by Caleb. Now I don't know who this woman is and what happened. If I speculate could be something bad with Maya, Heather or Envy. For me, at the end of the party in EP7, the Alphas were all gone. But as I said speculation. In the right eyes are several developments and the end of the MC. The MC will probably die with the great DIK affinity because he climbs completely high on the chimney of the DIK mansion and crashes because there is no one left to help im. With DIK/NEUTRAL he goes to Springbreak and probably fucks Swyper's horny wife. In NEUTRAL/CHICK there are several THROUPLE relationships. Which ones I can't say. But I think without Maya. Only on the far left is the jackpot. The Josy/Maya/MC throuple and/or even three women Josy/Maya/Zoey. I can faintly make out a fir tree, behind it is a guy with a woman holding a baby in her arms and a bed with two women legs. But as I said hard to interpret.

Picture 5
Look at the fingernails. There is color red. The meaning is probably that the MC has blood on your hands. You have a bleeding eye. I suppose that the MC should not hit everyone an eye ring. Only when he is attacked. In the gym just Chad and then run away. Not attacking Caleb at all because a nose poke is not a reason. Punching Tybalt is just ridiculous, it should be left alone. There's more to see, but it's all overlapping images and hard to make out.

Image 6
Zoom into Josy's eyes and you will see that she is looking into the moon.

There are many such pictures (even in EP7) where you can find something like that. But they are very difficult to interpret.

The problem with the whole thing is that different sections are staggered in time. For example, the hot party in EP7. The MC has to get the alpha out. Either DIK or CHICK. When they are all out, they disappear at once. But where to? Couldn't it be that at this time the DIK mansion is destroyed? For example, why did the Alpha's only throw dildos under Chad's presidency. Couldn't it be that Chad is Maya's brother and actually wanted to help her until the MC came. But Chad noticed after the fight with the MC that the MC was holding back, then he defended him to Burke as well. Maybe he threw the dildos for Maya through the windows, so Maya can fake the scavenger hunt.

I also thought about what Sage might have said to Maya. Maybe she said that there was no more evidence of the threesome and that she needed to do it again. But when the MC has sex with Maya for the first time and squirts her semen in her face, Maya doesn't say it was like the threesome with Josy because she did something else with Josy. Maybe someone has heard that?

godkingxerxes

Sep 27, 2020
I found Zoey, Vinny and MC on a picture and the proof that Josy could be a Royce.

Zoey, Vinny, MC
Picture 1
On the left is Vinny. On the right is Zoey. Look at the bag. It looks a lot like a coke package. In the back you see a guy with a tie, but without a jacket. He must have left it behind. But who is he? In Maya's closet you can see a man's jacket for a while when the closet is open. Is it her father, stepfather or Josy's father, I don't know. But I do know that Steve's father has disappeared with a slut. Zoey is on the train with him. Does Steve's father have something to do with all this? There is one image that I don't think is shown in EP5 yet. When the MC goes with Maya to Josy and her father, we actually see a loving father. But this picture I discovered shows the same father getting into the car with the devil's eyes. Glowing red. In any case, this guy on the train has something spooky about him. I don't know how to interpret it. Maybe a skull?

Picture 2
You have to download the picture and then zoom in to the eye. There you see in the eye of the MC the sea and in the corner of the eye a woman. I think it is Zoey. The face is distorted in two halves. On the left is the good Zoey and on the right is the ghostly Zoey. Maybe a skull? So nothing is decided yet.

Image 3
Zoey is a relative of Josy. She has a birthmark in the same place. Look with zoom into Zoey's eyes. You can see tears. In the left eye you can see two scenes, each in the corner of the eye. On the left, you can faintly see how evil fucks a woman or a guy. In the right eye you see, if you zoom in really close, the evil with hood. The Doberman could have two symbolic meanings. First he is a bloodhound, which suggests that Vinny is hunting someone. The second meaning could be that it is a drug dog. The next person is reading a book. I don't know if you've noticed, but in EP7 some people read this blue book. Maybe it is a secret diary about the secrets of the Brotherhoods and the Hots.

Image 4
Zoom into the eyes of the dog. In the left eye you can see a two people walking towards a blue double door. It looks like a blonde woman is being carried somewhere by Caleb. Now I don't know who this woman is and what happened. If I speculate could be something bad with Maya, Heather or Envy. For me, at the end of the party in EP7, the Alphas were all gone. But as I said speculation. In the right eyes are several developments and the end of the MC. The MC will probably die with the great DIK affinity because he climbs completely high on the chimney of the DIK mansion and crashes because there is no one left to help im. With DIK/NEUTRAL he goes to Springbreak and probably fucks Swyper's horny wife. In NEUTRAL/CHICK there are several THROUPLE relationships. Which ones I can't say. But I think without Maya. Only on the far left is the jackpot. The Josy/Maya/MC throuple and/or even three women Josy/Maya/Zoey. I can faintly make out a fir tree, behind it is a guy with a woman holding a baby in her arms and a bed with two women legs. But as I said hard to interpret.

Picture 5
Look at the fingernails. There is color red. The meaning is probably that the MC has blood on your hands. You have a bleeding eye. I suppose that the MC should not hit everyone an eye ring. Only when he is attacked. In the gym just Chad and then run away. Not attacking Caleb at all because a nose poke is not a reason. Punching Tybalt is just ridiculous, it should be left alone. There's more to see, but it's all overlapping images and hard to make out.

Image 6

There are many such pictures (even in EP7) where you can find something like that. But they are very difficult to interpret.

The problem with the whole thing is that different sections are staggered in time. For example, the hot party in EP7. The MC has to get the alpha out. Either DIK or CHICK. When they are all out, they disappear at once. But where to? Couldn't it be that at this time the DIK mansion is destroyed? For example, why did the Alpha's only throw dildos under Chad's presidency. Couldn't it be that Chad is Maya's brother and actually wanted to help her until the MC came. But Chad noticed after the fight with the MC that the MC was holding back, then he defended him to Burke as well. Maybe he threw the dildos for Maya through the windows, so Maya can fake the scavenger hunt.

I also thought about what Sage might have said to Maya. Maybe she said that there was no more evidence of the threesome and that she needed to do it again. But when the MC has sex with Maya for the first time and squirts her semen in her face, Maya doesn't say it was like the threesome with Josy because she did something else with Josy. Maybe someone has heard that?
Bro can you please replay the game but this time don't be tripping on Peyote or whatever the fuck.

You use to be out there with the theories but they could tie in somewhat.

RC-1138 Boss

Message Maven
Apr 26, 2017

This week I took a break from writing and worked on art.

I've been buying new assets needed for the episode, setting up some scenes, tried to learn new things, posing animations, and more.

Setting up scenes before producing art is usually very time-consuming.

What I mean by "setting up a scene" is all the work I need to do to prepare an environment for rendering.

The work includes adding the environment, objects, models, lighting, etc.

A scene can look something like this when it's ready to render (lighting not shown) and after it's rendered and gone through post-processing.

Setting up a scene can take anything from 5 minutes to a few hours.

And once that's done, changing poses on the models, modifying camera settings, etc., to queue up renders is relatively quick for me.

Yesterday, I spent quite some time experimenting with makeup for Sage, which is a part of setting up a scene.

I tried out different combinations to see if I liked something new.

Here's a quick render of it; please note that the actual render is not used in the game it's just for this status update.

Sometimes, the time is spent on trying on clothes, retexturing or modifying assets.

Plenty of time goes into these details for every model and environment in the game.

Setting up a scene is a fun and pivotal part of the game development that brings a lot of value. But at the same time, I can feel like nothing's getting done when I'm doing this.

There's so much time spent on activities that a render or animation count can't represent, and that's why I wrote this status update this way - to give you all some insight into this part of the game development.

Other than that, PCs are currently rendering animations, and I will wait until I have something considerable to report regarding render/animation count.

I aim to post the first preview of episode 8 before the end of the month.

Poll news
Today, a cosmetic poll for Sage ended, and this option was the winner.

A new cosmetic poll for Josy will start soon.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
Nice to see a outfit that actually makes some sense. :LOL:

dalli_x

Engaged Member
Jul 7, 2017
The MC got a warning from his father to stay away from drugs and alcohol. He tries that too. But gas is used twice in Maya's room and he has these dreams about Jade or Cathy. What if there are no dreams but memories in a drug intoxication. Or Jade really screwed the MC when he was high. You have to look at the eyes, how many people, no matter if man or woman, look at the tail of the MC, even though he has his pants on. In my opinion, this is not the MC’s first visit to college. But he was so DIK that he was re-contested under drugs. Speak brainwashing to make him less brutal. Right from the start I had the feeling that some of the MC already knew the MC in college. But there is so much information that it is almost impossible to grasp everything. Even when Jill introduces the game, gestures and facial expressions are used by the DPC so that you as a player can recognize which affinity someone has and which one he would like to have. When DPC shows some things in EP8 that he left open in the eyes, it gets heated.

Some of the flashbacks that we see are consumed scraps of memory from the MC, which flare up again after washing their clothes. When the MC wants to go into the locked room for the first time, it is no coincidence. I think it was the former room of the MC and he wanted to go in there out of habit when he was drunk. Bella also asks what he remembers in the morning.

The music plays a bigger part out of all of you believes. The one who wears the mask can give others a green brainwash. However, it is very exhausting, which is why Tommy sweated so much at the beginning of the hell weeks. However, there is a trigger for behavior change. Yes, that's the music. When the MC realizes at the party, where he drinks for schnapps from Sarah, you then have to decide to go to Maya or to stay at the party. Play both versions and with the Sage version you should look at the orange wall when the MC steps out of the room. There's a guitar hanging there. The only thing that has changed is the melody. That's where Jonathan comes in. Jill could also have been Gehrin washed.

DPC added information to almost all of the pictures, that's awesome. Just look at your fingers. This shows you what kind of affinity a person has. Five fingers. Middle finger is neutral, ring finger is neutral / chick, little finger is chick, index finger is neutral / dik and thumb is dik. However, you have to be careful how the hand is held around. This shows people what they are. If you now add your arms, the people will show you the direction where they want to go. Both arms down is neutral. Right arm bent with the hand on the elbow is neutral chick. But you can also do it with your shoulder. Maya shows you this in EP1 in front of the Hot Villa.

Shit written so much again.

Jan 30, 2021
going off on crazy theories

what is exacly Bella talking about here
(This only comes up if Bella doesnt like you so maybe she's just being very harsh)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

what is it that happened to Jill . Bella knows about MCs mom and MCs ex at this point .
Is Bella just talking about Lana and im reading to much into this ?

also

is he Jills dad ? i get that (besides HOTs) there are other women that are expected to show up
but Jill isnt at the party . he seems to young to be (Cathy or Bellas father )
also far fetched (there are bound to be characters MC will never meet)

There is a chance he's Sages dad also . Sage mentions he's downstairs and she avoiding him.

finally i think i solved the biggest secret DPC was hiding from us

ratttta

Jun 8, 2018
Best to just ignore this Sage drama bullshit.

That post work out scene was just bad.

The good doctor makes a good game, but the MCs base nature being an emotional lesbian is the reason I don't patron and the reason I'm not going to buy season 2 on Steam.
It´s like the Maya/Josy drama all over again. One of the most criticized moments on the game and DPC managed to do it all over again, with less drama (thankfully). I love Sage to bits, but I never made the choice to put her on the spot like that, "I want something serious". At the very least, this scene should only happen if you are solely on the Sage path. But if that´s not the case (mostly Quinn and some other HOT´s are just too hard to refuse, for me), the scene is extremely hypocritical. It would be a good scene if things got more serious with Sage, later on, but right now, that´s not the case. Either stay a fuckbuddy (for now) or pull out if it´s too much for you, bro. Shit like that takes you out of the immersion of being in the shoes of the MC.

Edit: Fixed some typos

TrainHardnett

Jun 15, 2017

This week I took a break from writing and worked on art.

I've been buying new assets needed for the episode, setting up some scenes, tried to learn new things, posing animations, and more.

Setting up scenes before producing art is usually very time-consuming.

What I mean by "setting up a scene" is all the work I need to do to prepare an environment for rendering.

The work includes adding the environment, objects, models, lighting, etc.

A scene can look something like this when it's ready to render (lighting not shown) and after it's rendered and gone through post-processing.

Setting up a scene can take anything from 5 minutes to a few hours.

And once that's done, changing poses on the models, modifying camera settings, etc., to queue up renders is relatively quick for me.

Yesterday, I spent quite some time experimenting with makeup for Sage, which is a part of setting up a scene.

I tried out different combinations to see if I liked something new.

Here's a quick render of it; please note that the actual render is not used in the game it's just for this status update.

Sometimes, the time is spent on trying on clothes, retexturing or modifying assets.

Plenty of time goes into these details for every model and environment in the game.

Setting up a scene is a fun and pivotal part of the game development that brings a lot of value. But at the same time, I can feel like nothing's getting done when I'm doing this.

There's so much time spent on activities that a render or animation count can't represent, and that's why I wrote this status update this way - to give you all some insight into this part of the game development.

Other than that, PCs are currently rendering animations, and I will wait until I have something considerable to report regarding render/animation count.

I aim to post the first preview of episode 8 before the end of the month.

Poll news
Today, a cosmetic poll for Sage ended, and this option was the winner.

A new cosmetic poll for Josy will start soon.

Have a nice weekend!

Dr PinkCake
Faith in humanity restored +1, now to wait and see if people give Josy the stupid haircut or not.

Also why do all the girls look better without makeup. Those eyes, those damned beautiful green eyes.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
going off on crazy theories

what is exacly Bella talking about here
(This only comes up if Bella doesnt like you so maybe she's just being very harsh)

what is it that happened to Jill . Bella knows about MCs mom and MCs ex at this point .
Is Bella just talking about Lana and im reading to much into this ?

also

is he Jills dad ? i get that (besides HOTs) there are other women that are expected to show up
but Jill isnt at the party . he seems to young to be (Cathy or Bellas father )
also far fetched (there are bound to be characters MC will never meet)

There is a chance he's Sages dad also . Sage mentions he's downstairs and she avoiding him.

finally i think i solved the biggest secret DPC was hiding from us
Bella is talking about bullying. If she doesn't like MC she considers him as a bully too.

That dude can't be Jill's dad, almost sure its Sage's dad. Also I am sure dude in checkered suit is Jill's father. He is obviously a high guest - stays away from the crowd and nobody bothers him exect possible Sage's dad (as she said he is there looking for business oportunites) and he looks alike Jill. Possibly DPC left a hint to it too - both possible Royce and Lynette father wears same suit.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Zoey, Vinny, MC
Picture 1

Picture 2

Image 3

Image 4

Picture 5

Image 6

The MC got a warning from his father to stay away from drugs and alcohol. He tries that too. But gas is used twice in Maya's room and he has these dreams about Jade or Cathy. What if there are no dreams but memories in a drug intoxication. Or Jade really screwed the MC when he was high. You have to look at the eyes, how many people, no matter if man or woman, look at the tail of the MC, even though he has his pants on. In my opinion, this is not the MC’s first visit to college. But he was so DIK that he was re-contested under drugs. Speak brainwashing to make him less brutal. Right from the start I had the feeling that some of the MC already knew the MC in college. But there is so much information that it is almost impossible to grasp everything. Even when Jill introduces the game, gestures and facial expressions are used by the DPC so that you as a player can recognize which affinity someone has and which one he would like to have. When DPC shows some things in EP8 that he left open in the eyes, it gets heated.

Some of the flashbacks that we see are consumed scraps of memory from the MC, which flare up again after washing their clothes. When the MC wants to go into the locked room for the first time, it is no coincidence. I think it was the former room of the MC and he wanted to go in there out of habit when he was drunk. Bella also asks what he remembers in the morning.

The music plays a bigger part out of all of you believes. The one who wears the mask can give others a green brainwash. However, it is very exhausting, which is why Tommy sweated so much at the beginning of the hell weeks. However, there is a trigger for behavior change. Yes, that's the music. When the MC realizes at the party, where he drinks for schnapps from Sarah, you then have to decide to go to Maya or to stay at the party. Play both versions and with the Sage version you should look at the orange wall when the MC steps out of the room. There's a guitar hanging there. The only thing that has changed is the melody. That's where Jonathan comes in. Jill could also have been Gehrin washed.

DPC added information to almost all of the pictures, that's awesome. Just look at your fingers. This shows you what kind of affinity a person has. Five fingers. Middle finger is neutral, ring finger is neutral / chick, little finger is chick, index finger is neutral / dik and thumb is dik. However, you have to be careful how the hand is held around. This shows people what they are. If you now add your arms, the people will show you the direction where they want to go. Both arms down is neutral. Right arm bent with the hand on the elbow is neutral chick. But you can also do it with your shoulder. Maya shows you this in EP1 in front of the Hot Villa.

Shit written so much again.
Dear dalli_x, I’ve been lurking in this thread for quite a while now and every time one of your posts appears Damm! And I thought I was an overthinker but you are next level :LOL:
I don't know if you actually take drugs or you're just really creative. Whatever it is don't stop posting ! Your theories are always a great laugh !
Derek.PNG

Last edited:

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
speaking seriously, are the lines of this game written in British or American English? I ask for a friend

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
He's got you covered the final episode will take 10 to 12 months to develop.

Kinda hope the rating sex thing with Sage stops now once was funny, twice was "ugh", a third time would just be "bruh" and it will either be 1/5 :KEK: or 5/5
I'd like the MC to turn the tables on her.

After he gives her a few earth-shattering orgasms in a protracted fuck buddy session, she rates him the usual 3/5.

Fuckface: *heavy breathing* Whew. Five.
Sage: You rate me a five out of five? Nice.
Fuckface: I don't use the star system. You are ranked five.
Sage: Excuse me?
Fuckface: You are the fifth best fuck in the HOT house. It goes: Lily, Quinn, Cammy, Riona, then you. But if you keep up with your cardio, you might go up in the ranks. I know you can do better.
Sage: *red faced and about to commit murder*
Fuckface: Don't start anything. OK?
Sage: What the fuck, dude? I used that line on you last week. You can't just...
Fuckface: *bops her nose* Shhh. We're just fuck buddies, right Tiger?

*You died* GAME OVER

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I'd like the MC to turn the tables on her.

After he gives her a few earth-shattering orgasms in a protracted fuck buddy session, she rates him the usual 3/5.

Fuckface: *heavy breathing* Whew. Five.
Sage: You rate me a five out of five? Nice.
Fuckface: I don't use the star system. You are ranked five.
Sage: Excuse me?
Fuckface: You are the fifth best fuck in the HOT house. It goes: Lily, Quinn, Cammy, Riona, then you. But if you keep up with your cardio, you might go up in the ranks. I know you can do better.
Sage: *red faced and about to commit murder*
Fuckface: Don't start anything. OK?
Sage: What the fuck, dude? I used that line on you last week. You can't just...
Fuckface: *bops her nose* Shhh. We're just fuck buddies, right Tiger?

*You died* GAME OVER
Completely worth it....

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Holy shit I've never seen this before since I haven't played a run where I've taken a dick pic but goddamn, just by this one cluck alone everyone knows who MC has fucked before at some point, in like, 3 months into college? Dude, Bella is gonna rip him to shreds after Jill talks to her about this LMAOOOOO Either that, or Bella somehow manages to finally convince Jill that she's naive as fuck and the conversation would probably go something like:

Bella: "What do you expect? He's a popular guy, and it's college."
Jill: "I know, but.... I thought he'd be different."
Bella: "I've said it before Jill, but you're too naive."
Jill: "This isn't helping, Bella."
Bella: "You need to step up your game. Throw the good girl act away, and start appealing to him as a woman."
Jill: "...... I don't know how."
Bella: "I can help you with that. Follow me, I'll teach you some tricks."

Cue (hopefully) a Bella and Jill lezzing scene, followed by a full Jill sex scene.

This is what I hope for.

I dunno... call me a romantic but for me it's the last bastion to mirror all that "sexual tension" we have with the other girls... other than Maya, DPC shit the bed with Maya, we took her virginity (in a sense) with zero ceremony when she was drunk at a random frat party.

But I digress. Sage started as a fuck buddy and her route was saturated with sex. There's pretty much only one way to make the "climax" of her route special and that's the MC utterly blowing her mind with the best she's ever had. In the same way I wanna see Jill's first time being something special I wanna see Sage getting a proper 5/5 night with the MC under auspicious circumstances.
The moment we get a 5/5 with Sage is the moment LIs are gonna be locked in and we decide to date Sage. That'd be a pretty good idea IMO, albeit it's cliche. If that ever happens I'll be nutting in pure ecstasy :BootyTime:

no comment from Nicole, Sandy, Rose, Nora, Mona, Cathy, Madame, Becky and Bella? What a pity, it would have been very interesting... mainly from Bella... I may only excuse Jade
You know that Lily's gonna share this shit with the Pink Rose girls. You just know it's gonna happen.

• I just jizzed my pants
Reactions: Icekatana

Ottoeight

Forum Fanatic
Mar 13, 2021
How do I give a drink to Heather at the party? I looked at a guide and it says I have to tell her about Tommy cheating but I don't have an option
1. you must be in the DIK path - you simply can't if you're a CHICK
2. then Sage must be aware that Chad is in the party: you have to ask Heather about it

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes