LeonHart_

Aug 30, 2019
Hey sorry if this was answered before but can I play the sage route if im full Chick or is for a pure Dik only?

Sorry for my English :)

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Hey sorry if this was answered before but can I play the sage route if im full Chick or is for a pure Dik only?

Sage theoretically prefers a DIK route and responds positively to certain DIK choices... however affinity has next to no impact on her route. Other girls will have missed scenes or straight up be blocked off if you don’t match their preferred affinity. So far Sage doesn’t.

Sage often acts like she prefers DIK choices, the game says she does in the episode summaries but in the content we have so far nothing is lost by going full CHICK.

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020

Daver

Jan 24, 2019

A DIK affinity gives you a higher Sage's RP but it is not necessary to stay on her path, you have just to make the right choices or as a last resort pursuing her during the ep 7h party. As matter of fact, whatever is your path or affinity she is only attracted by one thing
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Sorry for my English as well, any Britons here?

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021

You only lose a couple RPs on a Chick route, and all were in the earlier episodes where status dominates over affinity in importance.

Besides RP so far meant absolutely fuck all when it comes to Sage.

All you need to do is not reject her when she hit on you. Or alternatively, pursue her in Episode 7 (but you’ll miss most of her scenes).

She is the only LI who doesn’t have any scenes that are tied to affinity. Josy & Maya will reject a DIK MC, Bella’s scene in Episode 7 has one extra position that is only available to Chicks, and Jill’s shower scene requires Chick affinity while her fingering scene is not available to DIKs.

Reactions: Daver

Darkdevil66

Apr 16, 2020
The real icing on the cake would be inviting Jill to the Halloween party. When she sees how many puss MC slays, she'll go nuts for sure. Hope we can have this.
Damn, some of you are real monsters, trying to hurt Jill like that. I get it, she has her annoying moments, but come on, if you are interested in her, just own up the torturous blueballing like a champ. :D

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes