shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ton's of plot flaws too.

Why give Maya such a vague warning about Quinn? Obviously because that would blow apart the whole Scavenger Hunt.

You're close to Sage but you never mention the restaurant to her?

MC tell's Maya about Josy but never mentions her name. Doesn't that sound a little odd? Anytime I've heard someone describe another person they always say their name.

Speaking of names, why don't we know anybodys? When I put someone's name in my phone I usually put the whole name. And Jill is famous, why haven't we heard her name before ep 5?

This is only four examples but it's all that I can think of right now (besides it's morning and I haven't finished my coffee yet), I know there are lot's more out there, we've discussed them here before.
I'd say that's more like four examples of nitpicking. :)
Those are all plot contrivances rather than flaws. If Melanie turned out to be Chad's side chick after everyone knew she was on the treadmill at the gym in front of the jocks when Chad was on the call with her, that would have been a flaw. But that didn't happen.

Not knowing people's surnames is not a plot flaw. The game isn't making a big deal about it, people on this board are. If it turns out that some specific surnames have been withheld for a big reveal later and it would be obvious that the mc would have know about it but somehow didn't, that would be lame. Now that happened with Jill, but considering she wasn't in any of the mc's classes, and he only met her a few times, it's not a big surprise he didn't know her full name until Bella spilled the beans, and it wasn't really a big deal for anyone but Jill anyway.

Not telling Sage about Quinn's shady deals isn't a plot flaw. It might be a mistake on the mc's behalf, but he may not think it's such a big deal.

Not telling Maya the full story about Quinn was definitely a lame thing for the mc to do, but it isn't a plot flaw, it was just a contrivance to drive the plot.

Not telling Maya Josy's name, or Josy Maya's name before shit hit the fan was definitely not a plot flaw. If he was interested in both of them, he's gonna keep discussion regarding the other as limited as possible.

So Maya would have given up her great love (Josy) twice in a few months, would she have played Quinn's puppet for a bluff?
for not reading the fine print at the bottom of the loan properly?

I hope not, I like BADIK's characters (and I like them even when I don't...) and I hope they won't be ridiculed
That's the thing about a bluff, you don't know it's a bluff. Maya thinks it's real. The dad really wants her to give up Josy, but how far is the dad prepared to go? We don't know.

Regarding reading the contents of a loan. A few years back I helped my sister out with a home loan, she trusted I knew what I was doing and signed where I told her to sign. A lot of people, girls or guys, aren't great with paperwork, and if someone else is gonna help them with the heavy lifting, they're happy to take a back seat. Me personally, I read fucking everything...

It comes down to whether Maya had any reason to disbelieve her dad at that time. He'd probably already lectured her about Josy, but she may not have expected him to come up with such a dastardly plan. So while she didn't agree with his stance, she still trusted him at the time. It's in episode 3 that Maya comes to the realization that she can't trust her dad (she's a bit slow).

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Yeah, mc just met Sage a couple of days ago, guess what would happen if out of nowhere he would tell her that her trusty vp is doing shady stuff behind her back. It would most likely end up with Sage kicking the mc out because she has trust issues at that time and also it's Quinn... why would she believe anyone she just picked up to help her with the "investigation".

Maya never mentioned Josy by name, because her being a lesbian was her most important secret and it's not for someone she just met, no matter how cute and nice is the mc.

Usually if I save someone's number I only save it with their full names if it's a work relationship or has something to do with business. Everyone else goes by their given names or nicknames. So I don't find that part odd at all.
Sage and MC have known each other for a few weeks, she ask him to care for her when she's sick. They're in an intimate physical relationship. Also, her confidence in Quinn has taken some hard knocks recently. Damaging the relationship with another Frat. Botching the recruitment of HOT's. It wouldn't be unusual at all if he warned her about something that could potentially destroy her Sorority. Doesn't sound like a nitpic to me.

Also I wasn't referring to Maya not mentioning Josy's name, I was referring to Mc not mentioning Josy's name. That also brings up the hometown, there's a scene where Maya and MC discuss where he's from, why doesn't Maya ask if he knows Josy? It's a common enough question.

I also notice you didn't mention the Quinn warning. Or the Student Loan. Are these nitpic's?

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
The story is linear, things happen no matter what you do the only thing you can control is the way the mc interacts with the events, so sure there's no way he would give full details about the restaurant. Also, come on the mc just met Sage a couple of days ago, guess what would happen if out of nowhere he would tell her that her trusty vp is doing shady stuff behind her back. It would most likely end up with Sage kicking the mc out because she has trust issues at that time and also it's Quinn... why would she believe anyone she just picked up to help her with the "investigation".

Maya never mentioned Josy by name, because her being a lesbian was her most important secret and it's not for someone she just met, no matter how cute and nice is the mc.

Usually if I save someone's number I only save it with their full names if it's a work relationship or has something to do with business. Everyone else goes by their given names or nicknames. So I don't find that part odd at all.
He just met her a couple of days, but he is already the person she calls to be with her when she is sick. Sage relationship with the MC is in no shape or form a shallow one, a sexual one sure, but there is definitely have some high friendship in there, even if you don't think they are actually romanticly involved (I don't think Sage takes the MC's feelings seriously, at least not right now) besides he wouldn't be telling things without proof, it seems pretty easy to catch this "restaurant" if someone is looking to, just ask for takeout and go with Sage, done. This doesn't have to be when they first met, It could be done after they build some rep with each other.

I was referring to how the situation of the MC dating Josy and kinda dating Maya at the same time, where he would feel awkward talking about one to the other, generating the confusion leading up to the massive M&J reveal.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
That's the thing about a bluff, you don't know it's a bluff. Maya thinks it's real. The dad really wants her to give up Josy, but how far is the dad prepared to go? We don't know.

Regarding reading the contents of a loan. A few years back I helped my sister out with a home loan, she trusted I knew what I was doing and signed where I told her to sign. A lot of people, girls or guys, aren't great with paperwork, and if someone else is gonna help them with the heavy lifting, they're happy to take a back seat. Me personally, I read fucking everything...

It comes down to whether Maya had any reason to disbelieve her dad at that time. He'd probably already lectured her about Josy, but she may not have expected him to come up with such a dastardly plan. So while she didn't agree with his stance, she still trusted him at the time. It's in episode 3 that Maya comes to the realization that she can't trust her dad (she's a bit slow).
a bit slow...

I mean, you think a girl who lets her father run her completely through a bluff is a little slow?

So Jill is not the exception, but the standard of BADIK....:unsure:

I hope it gets a little better.

when I think of all the attempts to defend the double signature loan theory.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:

Reactions: DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Those are all plot contrivances rather than flaws. If Melanie turned out to be Chad's side chick after everyone knew she was on the treadmill at the gym in front of the jocks when Chad was on the call with her, that would have been a flaw. But that didn't happen.

Not knowing people's surnames is not a plot flaw. The game isn't making a big deal about it, people on this board are. If it turns out that some specific surnames have been withheld for a big reveal later and it would be obvious that the mc would have know about it but somehow didn't, that would be lame. Now that happened with Jill, but considering she wasn't in any of the mc's classes, and he only met her a few times, it's not a big surprise he didn't know her full name until Bella spilled the beans, and it wasn't really a big deal for anyone but Jill anyway.

Not telling Sage about Quinn's shady deals isn't a plot flaw. It might be a mistake on the mc's behalf, but he may not think it's such a big deal.

Not telling Maya the full story about Quinn was definitely a lame thing for the mc to do, but it isn't a plot flaw, it was just a contrivance to drive the plot.

Not telling Maya Josy's name, or Josy Maya's name before shit hit the fan was definitely not a plot flaw. If he was interested in both of them, he's gonna keep discussion regarding the other as limited as possible.

Yeah, this is sad. Contrivances, really? Is it really going to break your heart to admit that there are flaws in this game?

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
And miss the opportunity to kick Tommy's ass. Harsh...
Well, it's the one and only time she actually interacts with Tommy, so I'll load an old save an see what happens. I went into the fight because it seemed the two guys needed to blow off some steam.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
a bit slow...

I mean, you think a girl who lets her father run her completely through a bluff is a little slow?

So Jill is not the exception, but the standard of BADIK....:unsure:

I hope it gets a little better.

when I think of all the attempts to defend the double signature loan theory.... :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO: :ROFLMAO:
I know, even DPC is at the bottom of a hole that he just keeps digging

screenshot0001.png

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hermith

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
I know, even DPC is at the bottom of a hole that he just keeps digging

View attachment 1219567
Bruv, we had this discussion already just leave it alone. Let's talk about better things, like the render Sage that just dropped, fucking spectacular.

I don't know why you shit on the game so much, say it's not even top 10, but every day you're here with us. I think deep down this is your opinion on DPC and BaDIK.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The image quality they are having now is incredible, it already sucks to play the first episodes seeing how the last ones look

EDIT
It's kind of sad that I'm the only one for now mentioning Sage's image
as a preview it was quite harmless, it didn't give any hint about the plot

the fact that Sage is the best is an established fact.

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
I believe that this statement of yours is wrong. Patrick would have surely tried his best to make Maya avoid meeting Josy without fucking up anything beforehand. When things didn't go like he planned, he took a different resort to solve the situation. If something can be solved without fucking up then it's the best choice but here it didn't. He then tried to fuck up things. Now your statement refers to every girl and father basically, not every girl is lesbian and here not every father tries to fuck up their daughters happiness or is this cruel / smart* to solve it.

Edit: Oh my bad I am sorry. A Girl being a lesbian is not wrong.

Jan 30, 2021
Bruv, we had this discussion already just leave it alone. Let's talk about better things, like the render Sage that just dropped, fucking spectacular.

I don't know why you shit on the game so much, say it's not even top 10, but every day you're here with us. I think deep down this is your opinion on DPC and BaDIK.
maybe he just likes you :)
tbh i procrastinate on this forums a lot ... i'm supposed to be doing things

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Yeah, this is sad. Contrivances, really? Is it really going to break your heart to admit that there are flaws in this game?
Or maybe MC likes Queen restuarant? I mean I brought all the foods. Then again I think Sage already knows but decided to be ignorant (If not that a plot hole as all of the hots knows about Quinn business)

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
as a preview it was quite harmless, it didn't give any hint about the plot

the fact that Sage is the best is an established fact.
Because you are not Dalii.
Sage laying in her bed, with a sad empty look... she is realizing that the whole fuck buddy is not longer an option. She is afraid that is too late, that she has become addicted to MC's cock for the rest of her life.
I am saying guys: foursomee is coming.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I believe that this statement of yours is wrong. Patrick would have surely tried his best to make Maya avoid meeting Josy without fucking up anything beforehand. When things didn't go like he planned, he took a different resort to solve the situation. If something can be solved without fucking up then it's the best choice but here it didn't. He then tried to fuck up things. Now your statement refers to every girl and father basically, not every girl is lesbian and not every father is this cruel / smart*.
I really don't know what you mean...

My position is that if it turns out to be all a deception it makes Maya look like a fool, a fool who doesn't need to be fooled over and over again to wake up. so I hope that's not the case...

if it was all a deception Maya would have just told her father to go to hell to end it all, not to go through Quinn's bullying, not to kick Josy out again etc.

the fact that she's a lesbian (which isn't even true in reality) I don't see what relevance it has.

Reactions: `Ray` and DavDR

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Or maybe MC likes Queen restuarant? I mean I brought all the foods. Then again I think Sage already knows but decided to be ignorant (If not that a plot hole as all of the hots knows about Quinn business)
You do realize that if the Restaurant is ever exposed it will cause a scandal that will result in the end of the HOT's as a Sorority and will cause major consequences for everyone.

Reactions: chociar666

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Because you are not Dalii.
Sage laying in her bed, with a sad empty look... she is realizing that the whole fuck buddy is not longer an option. She is afraid that is too late, that she has become addicted to MC's cock for the rest of her life.
I am saying guys: foursomee is coming.
it is clear from the colour of the sheets that DPC's grandmother is Danish.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Sage knowing and ignoring would be HUGE news, holy shit would that change the way I see her character... like WoW.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes