DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
it doesnt have influnce on HOT at all

i wouldnt say best but probobly top 5
guys like : DPC , GDS , NLT , HopesGaming and veqvil (not sure if he still keeps developing)
know what they doing and can give anyone run for their money on a good day .

i wouldnt say there is best . they all have strong suits .
and there is plenty great developers ( those were just of top of my head) .
Actually BaDIK isn't even in my top ten, but I get it you guys like the game. Just don't go overboard. There are a lot of flaws here.

Ezes

Mar 12, 2021
Yeah that's also true.. I really like to know more about Tommy backstory, Especially how and why he became an addict and how did he became such a good friend with the Rich Rusty Burgmeister... :unsure: If the theory of him stealing some the Pink Rose money for himself is true, then yeah I won't like him anymore. And he’d better stop insulting Josy and just support our relationship !!!! Otherwise another fight is coming.:cool:
View attachment 1219120
I still believe in a redemption arc for Tommy, Quinn and Heather’s character !
how to get that scene?

Reactions: Dami9898aa

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Actually BaDIK isn't even in my top ten, but I get it you guys like the game. Just don't go overboard. There are a lot of flaws here.
I've seen a small amount of questionable grammar, but most flaws are arguably character flaws, not plot flaws. I don't believe Maya and Jill being conned by scumbags is a plot flaw nor bad writing, the con doesn't have to be stack up to reality, just as long as the victim falls for it. And Jill falling for Tybalt's blackmail? Naivety is one of her key attributes.

at this point it turns out that Patrick's was all a bluff this would make a mockery of the drama Maya has faced so far, I hope that doesn't happen
Personally I've felt the dad was bluffing all along. I doubt he's actually trying to ruin her life, he's just trying to manipulate her away from what he sees is harmful. At the moment though, Maya believes he means it, but she isn't ready to give in, so the dad may still lose the bluff.

troll822

Jun 22, 2017
Playing ep6 (Yes I am behind the times).

Man, that scene with Bella (you know which one if you played it) it's beyond this world!
Not just extremely hot but insanely hiqh quality. That's a work of art all right. You don't seen that kind of quality often, even in games like this. I don't think I've seen any other sex scene of such quality.

And now that discussions of high quality and all are out of the way:
Man, that lusty look of Bella. And those funbags are to die for.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I've seen a small amount of questionable grammar, but most flaws are arguably character flaws, not plot flaws. I don't believe Maya and Jill being conned by scumbags is a plot flaw nor bad writing, the con doesn't have to be stack up to reality, just as long as the victim falls for it. And Jill falling for Tybalt's blackmail? Naivety is one of her key attributes.

Personally I've felt the dad was bluffing all along. I doubt he's actually trying to ruin her life, he's just trying to manipulate her away from what he sees is harmful. At the moment though, Maya believes he means it, but she isn't ready to give in, so the dad may still lose the bluff.
Ton's of plot flaws too.

Why give Maya such a vague warning about Quinn? Obviously because that would blow apart the whole Scavenger Hunt.

You're close to Sage but you never mention the restaurant to her?

MC tell's Maya about Josy but never mentions her name. Doesn't that sound a little odd? Anytime I've heard someone describe another person they always say their name.

Speaking of names, why don't we know anybodys? When I put someone's name in my phone I usually put the whole name. And Jill is famous, why haven't we heard her name before ep 5?

This is only four examples but it's all that I can think of right now (besides it's morning and I haven't finished my coffee yet), I know there are lot's more out there, we've discussed them here before.

Reactions: jackofshadows

D0n J0n

May 20, 2020
How can I get this Rooster Post? What should I do at the party?

Last edited:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
So Maya would have given up her great love (Josy) twice in a few months, would she have played Quinn's puppet for a bluff?
for not reading the fine print at the bottom of the loan properly?

I hope not, I like BADIK's characters (and I like them even when I don't...) and I hope they won't be ridiculed

Reactions: ename144

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Ton's of plot flaws too.

Why give Maya such a vague warning about Quinn? Obviously because that would blow apart the whole Scavenger Hunt.

MC tell's Maya about Josy but never mentions her name. Doesn't that sound a little odd? Anytime I've heard someone describe another person they always say their name.

Speaking of names, why don't we know anybodys? When I put someone's name in my phone I usually put the whole name. And Jill is famous, why haven't we heard her name before ep 5?

This is only four examples but it's all that I can think of right now (besides it's morning and I haven't finished my coffee yet), I know there are lot's more out there, we've discussed them here before.
I'd say that's more like four examples of nitpicking. :)

Jan 30, 2021
Hi guys
I have a couple of questions
1. How long did it take to release Episode 7 ?
2.How can I get this Rooster Post ? What should I do at the party ?
you have to be involved with Quinn . (smoke pot with her and generally be on her good side)
also help her after she gets robbed and go to hang out with quinn
then at Hot party you gotta go to her room get lewd scene and go to the kitchen . Quinn will be there

make her a drink , take picture

if quinn isnt in the kitchen at hot party u missed some lewd scenes

Reactions: D0n J0n

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Ton's of plot flaws too.

I think you make a very fair point.

The vague warning might have been coz the MC doesn't want to reveal to Maya that he pays for sex. Also weird how the MC just kinda never tells Sage that Quinn is fucking with the HoT's reputation behind her back. About MC not telling Maya about Josy, I think it's out of shame, he doesn't really want to talk about one to the other, because he feels guilty about the whole situation, so he tells the minimum information possible, and that backfired epically. In College, I knew people from my class by name and last name, but the people I met on the corridor, I only knew their name and maybe nickname. It's not uncommon to meet people and know them on a first name only basis, but it does get weird when you're dicking or almost dicking them and don't know their last name.

As I said you make a fair point, those are definite Plot Contrivances that added together make a Plot Hole, but since it's not something integral to progression and understanding of the narrative, I find it to be very minor.

Reactions: `Ray`

GrumpyBanana

Jan 8, 2019
you have to be involved with Quinn . (smoke pot with her and generally be on her good side)
also help her after she gets robbed and go to hang out with quinn
then at Hot party you gotta go to her room get lewd scene and go to the kitchen . Quinn will be there

make her a drink , take picture

if quinn isnt in the kitchen at hot party u missed some lewd scenes
depends on your affinity tho, if you're a DIK Quinn would allow you to help her, and that leads to a scene in her room in the HOT's party. If you're a CHICK, you'd missed out the entire thing

• Red Heart
Reactions: The Pink Royce

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
So Maya would have given up her great love (Josy) twice in a few months, would she have played Quinn's puppet for a bluff?
for not reading the fine print at the bottom of the loan properly?

I hope not, I like BADIK's characters (and I like them even when I don't...) and I hope they won't be ridiculed
I think the Bluff would be that the father wouldn't allow the situation to actually impact his daughter's life. And that he is only trying to teach a lesson to her (a twisted one), because of his beliefs of homosexuality as a sin. In short, he would make her think she is screwed if she doesn't obey him, but he never intended to actually screw her.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'd say that's more like four examples of nitpicking. :)
No it's poor plot structure.

Just the Student Loan by itself has so many flaws, contradictions, and outright howlers that it's enough to lift me out of the story.

The Quinn warning is weird, and has been commented on repeatedly by many poster's.

The failure to mention the Restaurant makes no sense at all. Any character on the Sage path, that supposedly cares about her and the things that she cares about, like the HOT's, would surely warn her about such a huge threat.

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021
Playing ep6 (Yes I am behind the times).

Man, that scene with Bella (you know which one if you played it) it's beyond this world!
Not just extremely hot but insanely hiqh quality. That's a work of art all right. You don't seen that kind of quality often, even in games like this. I don't think I've seen any other sex scene of such quality.

And now that discussions of high quality and all are out of the way:
Man, that lusty look of Bella. And those funbags are to die for.
If you thought her scene in Ep 6 was hot, then you'll burn to death with her scene in Ep 7. It's also hinted that MC couldn't handle her once they go all the way. I expect it to happen in the next episode.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
I think you make a very fair point.

The vague warning might have been coz the MC doesn't want to reveal to Maya that he pays for sex. Also weird how the MC just kinda never tells Sage that Quinn is fucking with the HoT's reputation behind her back. About MC not telling Maya about Josy, I think it's out of shame, he doesn't really want to talk about one to the other, because he feels guilty about the whole situation, so he tells the minimum information possible, and that backfired epically. In College, I knew people from my class by name and last name, but the people I met on the corridor, I only knew their name and maybe nickname. It's not uncommon to meet people and know them on a first name only basis, but it does get weird when you're dicking or almost dicking them and don't know their last name.

As I said you make a fair point, those are definite Plot Contrivances that added together make a Plot Hole, but since it's not something integral to progression and understanding of the narrative, I find it to be very minor.
No it's poor plot structure.

Just the Student Loan by itself has so many flaws, contradictions, and outright howlers that it's enough to lift me out of the story.

The Quinn warning is weird, and has been commented on repeatedly by many poster's.

The failure to mention the Restaurant makes no sense at all. Any character on the Sage path, that supposedly cares about her and the things that she cares about, like the HOT's, would surely warn her about such a huge threat.
The story is linear, things happen no matter what you do the only thing you can control is the way the mc interacts with the events, so sure there's no way he would give full details about the restaurant. Also, come on the mc just met Sage a couple of days ago, guess what would happen if out of nowhere he would tell her that her trusty vp is doing shady stuff behind her back. It would most likely end up with Sage kicking the mc out because she has trust issues at that time and also it's Quinn... why would she believe anyone she just picked up to help her with the "investigation".

Maya never mentioned Josy by name, because her being a lesbian was her most important secret and it's not for someone she just met, no matter how cute and nice is the mc.

Usually if I save someone's number I only save it with their full names if it's a work relationship or has something to do with business. Everyone else goes by their given names or nicknames. So I don't find that part odd at all.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
I think the Bluff would be that the father wouldn't allow the situation to actually impact his daughter's life. And that he is only trying to teach a lesson to her (a twisted one), because of his beliefs of homosexuality as a sin. In short, he would make her think she is screwed if she doesn't obey him, but he never intended to actually screw her.
I understand, but Maya's whole life (the part of her life that affects the game) has been driven by this deception, a deception that she could have escaped by simply saying no.

In this way we turn a drama into a farce.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes