Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Sorry to destroy your fantasies but germans don't work 12-18 hours a day, they mostly work 8 but with maximal efficiency, they have about 4 weeks vacations and they don't work on week ends.
I live in Switzerland and it's exactly the same as in Germany, maybe more extreme!!
Indeed ! I only used the 12-18 hours a day because that what he said in his last Q&A. But honestly it doesn’t matter where he's from. I applaud his work ethic and creativity ! I just hope he doesn’t burn out...
Love Switzerland it’s a beautiful country, you lucky bastard ;)

I'm still not sure what is the Tournament they preparing for. We dont see them doing any sport activities beside working out. My guess was, and Still is , that it's simply just a " Beauty contest " :ROFLMAO: a BodyBuilding tournament or something. may be Powerlifting:unsure:. That would explain the steroids they taking, for muscle gain:unsure:

So I dont think it's actually involve fighting. That would also Explain how MC, beat the shit out of them with simple cardio, yoga, and home made learn MMA :ROFLMAO:
That's true ! What kinds of jocks are they ??? :LOL: In other college shows or movies, the jocks usually have sports scholarship for playing basketball or football. But like you say all they do is weightlifting and take steroids ! Maybe they all have bodybuilding scholarship, in that case-good luck getting someone else pee to pass the drugs exams !
Maybe Anthony plays basketball. he has the right physique and he doesn’t look like a juiced moron. That why he's the best jock ;)
Edhe6UyWkAI3rkd.jpg

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Indeed ! I only used the 12-18 hours a day because that what he said in his last Q&A. But honestly it doesn’t matter where he's from. I applaud his work ethic and creativity ! I just hope he doesn’t burn out...
Love Switzerland it’s a beautiful country, you lucky bastard ;)

That's true ! What kinds of jocks are they ??? :LOL: In other college shows or movies, the jocks usually have sports scholarship for playing basketball or football. But like you say all they do is weightlifting and take steroids ! Maybe they all have bodybuilding scholarship, in that case-good luck getting someone else pee to pass the drugs exams !
Maybe Anthony plays basketball. he has the right physique and he doesn’t look like a juiced moron. That why he's the best jock ;)
View attachment 1218890
:unsure:Far from it. He also Fucking his best friend's girlfriend. and then, He kind of dropping his BFF , avoiding him when an another girl show interest in him. Now that I shifted the universe back to its balance, and Helped Derek and Ashley to find love(y). Big A probably gonna go back to banging Arieth:ROFLMAO:

but I understand Why people find him sympathetic. I mean plenty of people want to Fuck Tommy's girlfriend, may be this helps them to look into the mirror, without disgusted by themself :ROFLMAO:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
I am wondering if Mc and Chad will become friends in the future? Jocks and Diks? If Mc defended Chad which means he think MC is cool and he is also thought MC is Blackmailing him so since MC found out the truth why Chad beat him. So, I think it is a possibility Diks and Jocks might work together in the future against the hacker or president Burke

Reactions: John Ness

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I'm not sure if any of those double entendres were intended, however to all the people who keep harping on how bad a writer DPC is, almost everything said in the game is gold. Each to their own of course, but this is the only game on this site that I haven't been even remotely tempted to start skipping dialogue on the first run.

Back to the double entendres, if DPC meant even half of them then he's just fucking awesome. :eek:
Seriously? I'll offer you one line from another game that shoot's that theory down.

"Didn't you know that all women are like spaghetti" "Straight until wet"
-Chris, Heavy Five

A much more clever line, and that's just one. Dude you need to get out more often.

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
I'm still not sure what is the Tournament they preparing for. We dont see them doing any sport activities beside working out.
It's called "MetalMan" competition, Dawe uses that as a tag in some cluck, we see them playing basketball too in a cluck btw.
But yeah... could be pretty much anything.... funny if you google it btw, seems there actually is a "Metalman"-competition but it's connected to some irish beer :)

• Thinking Face
Reactions: ChipLecsap

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Or Turkish. Actually, I'd not be surprised if ICSTOR was one of my people indeed. He has the temperament.

DPC though, I think just does his research well.
Does his research well? Have you even followed the whole student loan debacle? And that's just one example.

Jan 30, 2021
It's called "MetalMan" competition, Dawe uses that as a tag in some cluck, we see them playing basketball too in a cluck btw.
But yeah... could be pretty much anything.... funny if you google it btw, seems there actually is a "Metalman"-competition but it's connected to some irish beer :)
try googling ironman .
DPC likes doing this stuff , twitter - rooster , Swyper - tinder
and im sure theres more .

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I see, if that's the case then we can be almost sure he has no connection to any of the high class families he met at the university.
There's also the possibility that MC's surname is his Mother's surname, his parents weren't married. I confess I don't know exactly how that works, or if Neil had MC's name legally changed at some point. DPC has left all of this purposely vague.

Jan 30, 2021
:unsure:Far from it. He also Fucking his best friend's girlfriend. and then, He kind of dropping his BFF , avoiding him when an another girl show interest in him. Now that I shifted the universe back to its balance, and Helped Derek and Ashley to find love(y). Big A probably gonna go back to banging Arieth:ROFLMAO:

but I understand Why people find him sympathetic. I mean plenty of people want to Fuck Tommy's girlfriend, may be this helps them to look into the mirror, without disgusted by themself :ROFLMAO:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

but yea i dont care for Heather ether .

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I'm still not sure what is the Tournament they preparing for. We dont see them doing any sport activities beside working out. My guess was, and Still is , that it's simply just a " Beauty contest " :ROFLMAO: a BodyBuilding tournament or something. may be Powerlifting:unsure:. That would explain the steroids they taking, for muscle gain:unsure:

So I dont think it's actually involve fighting. That would also Explain how MC, beat the shit out of them with simple cardio, yoga, and home made learn MMA :ROFLMAO:
I thought they mentioned football at some point. But don't hold me to that, it's a vague memory.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020

Well, that's true but it's not like he broke a loving relationship... Dawe and Arieth clearly don't belong together since she's the one cheating on him all the time and honestly who wouldn't ! Dawe is just a cunt with a Micro-penis ! He should really get it shit together, try to be a better person and just stop taking the contraceptive pill :LOL: That way he can just be happy for his BFF new girlfriend and stop being so moody ! I can't wait to see how the Derek-Anthony-Ashley love triangle plays out ! you're probably right with Arieth now its going to be a love square !

I honestly wanted to Fuck Heather since episode 4 just to get back at Tommy. Because he was being a bad father, he was kind of prick and I always thought he was the main antagonist of the game... But now that changed he's just the loveable asshole of the group and he really cares about the DIKS ! I will still fuck Heather in my massive dick playthough but now I'm going to feel bad about it :ROFLMAO: #CuckTommy

• Haha
Reactions: mutad and LoDoN-

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
I'm not sure if any of those double entendres were intended, however to all the people who keep harping on how bad a writer DPC is, almost everything said in the game is gold. Each to their own of course, but this is the only game on this site that I haven't been even remotely tempted to start skipping dialogue on the first run.

Back to the double entendres, if DPC meant even half of them then he's just fucking awesome. :eek:
Really? Cause I wouldn't miss a second of the deluca family, summer's gone or chasing sunsets.

Reactions: DavDR

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Seriously? I'll offer you one line from another game that shoot's that theory down.

"Didn't you know that all women are like spaghetti" "Straight until wet"
-Chris, Heavy Five

A much more clever line, and that's just one. Dude you need to get out more often.
You mean I have to stay in more often. :ROFLMAO: I actually downloaded Heavy Five a few days ago. Haven't started it yet.

P.S. That's not even an original joke...

Really? Cause I wouldn't miss a second of the deluca family, summer's gone or chasing sunsets.
I haven't played Summer's Gone or Chasing Sunsets. Deluca Family's writing is pretty shit in my opinion. The story is a strange kind of interesting, however most characters have the same characteristics to lesser or greater degrees (they are all fucking insane). The only thing I found particularly memorable was Luna's back story, but only because it was an horrific experience for her. The tone of the backstory was 100% different to the rest of the game.

To me, BaDIK is more of a casual gamer style. Although there's crazy theories abounding, it's mostly light hearted and a lot of fun.

Does his research well? Have you even followed the whole student loan debacle? And that's just one example.
That's a little disingenuous. It's not simply "just one example" it's the prime example and most debated contradiction in the game.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
You can only fight the big guy if you CHOSE to fight the jocks in the gym. That's at least 2 fights that could have been avoided but you chose not to. The MC got kicked out of his room, maybe started a fight with his roommate. I am not sure if that has any influence (I think not), but his reputation to get into fights is not completely unearned.
Beating up Troy will give 2 negative points towards the cafetaria scene with Bella, (another 1 point negative if you are wearing the dildo helmet, 2 points for paying her meal and then some more, dunno all of them)
The total outcome needs to be positive for Bella to like you.... (No Bella path if not)

Reactions: Nemo56
Jan 30, 2021
Beating up Troy will give 2 negative points towards the cafetaria scene with Bella, (another 1 point negative if you are wearing the dildo helmet, 2 points for paying her meal and then some more, dunno all of them)
The total outcome needs to be positive for Bella to like you.... (No Bella path if not)

paying for meal counts towards positive and - DIK

dislike : dildo helmet , cafteria worker, peeking on her in the bathroom and troy
like : did well on test , trying to kiss her in the car.

if you dont do any dislikes and dont try to kiss her she'll like you
(i know from my jill playthrough)

• Haha
Reactions: `Ray`

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Well, that's true but it's not like he broke a loving relationship... Dawe and Arieth clearly don't belong together since she's the one cheating on him all the time and honestly who wouldn't ! Dawe is just a cunt with a Micro-penis ! He should really get it shit together, try to be a better person and just stop taking the contraceptive pill :LOL: That way he can just be happy for his BFF new girlfriend and stop being so moody ! I can't wait to see how the Derek-Anthony-Ashley love triangle plays out ! you're probably right with Arieth now its going to be a love square !

I honestly wanted to Fuck Heather since episode 4 just to get back at Tommy. Because he was being a bad father, he was kind of prick and I always thought he was the main antagonist of the game... But now that changed he's just the loveable asshole of the group and he really cares about the DIKS ! I will still fuck Heather in my massive dick playthough but now I'm going to feel bad about it :ROFLMAO: #CuckTommy
Interesting, I hated Tommy at first and while he became a somewhat better character later I still don't like him. I think he doesn't really care about the diks, he only cares about his drugs and his own enjoyment. He is basically the male version of Quinn without the tragic background. I mean the worst he shared with us was that Josy was a cunt while they lived under the same roof. The truth is probably something like Josy was a hardworking, normal girl and he is a clueless bum who would blame anyone and everyone for his own failures.

Also while Heather is far from my favorites, she still deserves a chance to redeem herself. #CuckTommy

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes