Jan 30, 2021
I know what is ironman competiton, the Jocks will certainly not finish that... their focus is on muscle mass...
Ironman is endurance all the way.... in other words really skinny guys with some muscle in their legs... :)
yea im not saying its gonna be exact the same but metalman sounds like pun on ironman

Interesting, I hated Tommy at first and while he became a somewhat better character later I still don't like him. I think he doesn't really care about the diks, he only cares about his drugs and his own enjoyment. He is basically the male version of Quinn without the tragic background. I mean the worst he shared with us was that Josy was a cunt while they lived under the same roof. The truth is probably something like Josy was a hardworking, normal girl and he is a clueless bum who would blame anyone and everyone for his own failures.
he's clearly going through withdrawl now . when u go get him for breakfest you can tell
and then he hangs out with rest of the DIKs and he calms down and becomes likable again

Reactions: Marley300

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I love the job of DPC, but it doesn't have a monopoly on good writing.

Where heis very strong is that he leaves the beginnings of the track all over the place. Even if it is false leads, it does the job, it intrigues the attentive player.

For example the photo frames during the Jade-Stephen dispute. We see three executives, in the middle Jade and Stephen, on the left Tybalt, and on the right we go not who. Either it's nothing, or it suggests that there is another child potentially at university.

What is also very good is to review scenes after learning certain things. For example at the very beginning of the game, the confrontation with the Jocks and Chad's reaction to the joke about being gay.

Reactions: ename144

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Interesting, I hated Tommy at first and while he became a somewhat better character later I still don't like him. I think he doesn't really care about the diks, he only cares about his drugs and his own enjoyment. He is basically the male version of Quinn without the tragic background. I mean the worst he shared with us was that Josy was a cunt while they lived under the same roof. The truth is probably something like Josy was a hardworking, normal girl and he is a clueless bum who would blame anyone and everyone for his own failures.

Also while Heather is far from my favorites, she still deserves a chance to redeem herself. #CuckTommy
Yeah that's also true.. I really like to know more about Tommy backstory, Especially how and why he became an addict and how did he became such a good friend with the Rich Rusty Burgmeister... :unsure: If the theory of him stealing some the Pink Rose money for himself is true, then yeah I won't like him anymore. And he’d better stop insulting Josy and just support our relationship !!!! Otherwise another fight is coming.:cool:
screenshot0001.png
I still believe in a redemption arc for Tommy, Quinn and Heather’s character !

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
You mean I have to stay in more often. :ROFLMAO: I actually downloaded Heavy Fire a few days ago. Haven't started it yet.

P.S. That's not even an original joke...

I haven't played Summer's Gone or Chasing Sunsets. Deluca Family's writing is pretty shit in my opinion. The story is a strange kind of interesting, however most characters have the same characteristics to lesser or greater degrees (they are all fucking insane). The only thing I found particularly memorable was Luna's back story, but only because it was an horrific experience for her. The tone of the backstory was 100% different to the rest of the game.

To me, BaDIK is more of a casual gamer style. Although there's crazy theories abounding, it's mostly light hearted and a lot of fun.

That's a little disingenuous. It's not simply "just one example" it's the prime example and most debated contradiction in the game.
Well how about never having ridden in a car with AC, or the lawsuit fiasco. There's been dozens of them. Not just in research but in plotting, dialogue, etc.

Look, I'm not saying he hasn't written anything good "Don't use logic when I'm angry" is just one of my favorite examples. But this whole DPC is the bestest writer, renderer, game dev EVAH! is just making me a little nauseous.

Reactions: LuciferPrometheus
Jan 30, 2021
Yeah that's also true.. I really like to know more about Tommy backstory, Especially how and why he became an addict and how did he became such a good friend with the Rich Rusty Burgmeister... :unsure: If the theory of him stealing some the Pink Rose money for himself is true, then yeah I won't like him anymore. And he’d better stop insulting Josy and just support our relationship !!!! Otherwise another fight is coming.:cool:
View attachment 1219120
it's hard not to love Josy eh ?

i have bad feelings about Quinn its why i don't get attached to her . there could be some twist
where tommy sacrifices himself to save her or something but i doubt it . sorry.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Marley300

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
Heather addresses MC if you decide to retort when Caleb tells you to leave. Before that, her words are aimed at all of you, even though she looks at MC but that's just because she thinks you're a creep anyway

IMHO the only unnecessary thing was making Anthony leave and even then I always do that because, like, how stupid do you have to be to go from Big A to Ant, have you even seen ants? they are the opposite of big
Well he's the perfect match for Ari. Wonder why :Kappa:

• Red Heart
Reactions: crabsinthekitchen

Zirael Q

Aug 28, 2017
View attachment 1219120
"Tommy stealing some of the Pink Rose money" theory? What is the base of that "theory"?
Also, why would Heather, Tommy or Quinn need redemption? Do everyone need to be goodie two shoes generic characters?
Let's say I get Quinn and Tommy supposedly getting "redemption"s. Why does Heather need one? What did she do? Treated MC badly? Asked questions she shouldn't have asked?

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well how about never having ridden in a car with AC, or the lawsuit fiasco. There's been dozens of them. Not just in research but in plotting, dialogue, etc.

Look, I'm not saying he hasn't written anything good "Don't use logic when I'm angry" is just one of my favorite examples. But this whole DPC is the bestest writer, renderer, game dev EVAH! is just making me a little nauseous.
At this point BaDIK is definitely my favorite AVN. I'm sorry that makes you nauseous. :sick:

I'm playing Heavy Five right now, so who knows. So far so good... ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: Icekatana

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
"Tommy stealing some of the Pink Rose money" theory? What is the base of that "theory"?
Also, why would Heather, Tommy or Quinn need redemption? Do everyone need to be goodie two shoes generic characters?
Let's say I get Quinn and Tommy supposedly getting "redemption"s. Why does Heather need one? What did she do? Treated MC badly? Asked questions she shouldn't have asked?
I'm sure there are quite a few steps between a "goodie two shoes" and Quinn, so I don't think you have to be that confrontational about this. Selling drugs, running a prostitute ring, toying with and hurting people are plenty enough to deserve some kind of redemption.

I don't mind the way she acts or talks, that's one of her charms mostly because it contrasts nicely with the way she is when she lets down her defenses around the mc.

Jan 30, 2021
aside from being a pimp , drug dealer , junkie and a borderline prostitute ?
(im sure you have opionion if she is all those things . would the law ?)

whatever happened to Mona is also on Quinn's head .
(im not saying she did anything to her but her prostitution deals may have gotten Mona into trouble.)

when MC tells Tommy "if you hit rock bottom, the only way to go is up"
to which Tommy replys "you can stay at the bottom and get comfortable"
seems its what Tommy and Quinn been doing until now . getting comfortable.

the last episode seems like Tommy is quitting and last scene of Quinn looks like she
keeps away from drugs as well .

there is ton of stupid/illegal things we can point about most characters, its not only Quinn .

Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
Beating up Troy will give 2 negative points towards the cafetaria scene with Bella, (another 1 point negative if you are wearing the dildo helmet, 2 points for paying her meal and then some more, dunno all of them)
The total outcome needs to be positive for Bella to like you.... (No Bella path if not)
Thanks. I should have clarified that I meant influence on how the HOTs react to the MC at the party, but this is valuable info as well.

Reactions: ZWCook

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
It was posted in here for a while, I don't remember the original post. The base is that the pay of the pink Rose is so low, that theory could be just overthinking the situation but it could be true who knows :
screenshot0009.png screenshot0010.png
screenshot0011.png screenshot0012.png
Yeah and you're right about Heather, she definitely not in the same category as Quinn and Tommy. I don't know why I added her ! She kinds act like a bitch if you have been creepy with her ( The prep party hot tub, opening the curtain in Tommy's room...) and it’s totally justified. If you don't do this, she is all right. (y)

Last edited:
Reactions: Zirael Q and LoDoN-
Jan 30, 2021
Thanks. I should have clarified that I meant influence on how the HOTs react to the MC at the party, but this is valuable info as well.
it doesnt have influnce on HOT at all

i wouldnt say best but probobly top 5
guys like : DPC , GDS , NLT , HopesGaming and veqvil (not sure if he still keeps developing)
know what they doing and can give anyone run for their money on a good day .

i wouldnt say there is best . they all have strong suits .
and there is plenty great developers ( those were just of top of my head) .

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
So I have been wondering this for a while and it might be a little silly but is Maya even sure that Patrick has legitimate documents about her loan? She tells MC that he made her sign that document, If she would have read the document she wouldn't have signed it knowing that it is going to ruin her in future.
And if this loan fuck up thing was on the official paper, why the hell would the concerned authority even make it, I bet no authority has the guts to make a legitimate document like that where things wouldn't go as they are supposed to.
Or who knows patrick might have just written the shit on Microsoft word, printed it out and then was like - "here is the official document, maya".
The thing I want to say is that if she read the content, she wouldn't sign it, BUT she still signed it which I think means she didn't read it, hence she would have no idea whether if it was even official or not.
Just a theory.

Edit: Oh and yes, she tell MC that Patrick tells her about the fuck up that he caused for her, which means that she surely didn't read the document.

Last edited:

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
Honestly I don't blame Tommy if he keep some of the money for himself, he is/ becoming a junkie and junkie can go any Length to get drugs. Not necessarily they are bad characters, Tommy just have bad temper and Quinn is rat(Does anything to survive) but yeah could be nice to see Quinn and Tommy changing their ways

Jan 30, 2021
So I have been wondering this for a while and it might be a little silly but is Maya even sure that Patrick has legitimate documents about her loan? She tells MC that he made her sign that document, If she would have read the document she wouldn't have signed it knowing that it is going to ruin her in future.
And if this loan fuck up thing was on the paper, why the hell would the concerned authority even make it, I bet no authority has the guts to make a legitimate document like that where things wouldn't go as they are supposed to.
Or who knows patrick might have just written the shit on Microsoft word, printed it out and then was like - "here is the official document, maya".
The thing I want to say is that if she read the content, she wouldn't sign it, BUT she still signed it which I think means she didn't read it, hence she would have no idea whether if it was even official or not.
Just a theory.
to my not understanding

if she would read it ... i know from personal experince you'll always fall for your parents tricks .
and Maya maybe smart but she's only 18 . she doesnt have much experience with paperwork .
She was probobly relieved at the moment and it didnt cross her mind that something like this would happen.
in mayas own words "parents are supposed to be there for you" .

yea talking to some authority could solve it but im sure they'd have contacted her father about this too .
after all they both signed it . (that she didnt read it is irrelevant for the authorities )
And im sure she's scared to make things worse . I'm assuming Sage is going to help her get some form of
scholarship .

if document was legit she'll still have student loans but if she moves in to HoT Mansion
she'll at least get rid of Patrick (hopefully)

Reactions: `Ray`

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
And if this loan fuck up thing was on the official paper, why the hell would the concerned authority even make it, I bet no authority has the guts to make a legitimate document like that where things wouldn't go as they are supposed to.
Just a theory.

Edit: Oh and yes, she tell MC that Patrick tells her about the fuck up that he caused for her, which means that she surely didn't read the document.
Given the overexposure that the issue of the loan has already had so far, I hope it doesn't take us into a legal thriller with handwriting reports and more...

at this point it turns out that Patrick's was all a bluff this would make a mockery of the drama Maya has faced so far, I hope that doesn't happen.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Just a theory.

Or it could just be that Maya is naive and a little stupid?

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes