Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
How I unlocked this scenes?
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
It's hard to tell because your gallery seems to miss some scenes, i mean they re not even there even if unblock.

The first one could be Sage or Maya scenes. Sage scenes are both some kissing, one during the party in wich you fuck Sarah, the other after the fight with the Jocks. Maya is also during the partyin wich you fucked Sarah.

The second one is from the Pink Rose. At the end of ep 3 you have to choose Derek. You also need to had choose party without limits in ep 3 pink rose visit and Dick status.

The ep 7 scenes are the Madam ones in Pink Rose. You need to win the Hell Weak contest against Derek, accept the VIP pass instead of puting it in the mansion in ep 6 and then choose to work on the Pink Rose in ep 7. Enjoy

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
no they all did . only sage doesnt becuase she likes sleeping alone . but she lets mc sleep in her bed during daytime .

maya falls asleep in mcs arms right before mc goes back home meet Josy
Bella stays over to help then stays the night .
(you could argue that bella wont let him sleep in her bed but its not the MC
its everyone . even Jill feels unwelcome and goes to sleep on the couch )
Josy sleeps with MC twice or once if you friendzoned

you beat me to it . u bastard ! ;)
M&J: I'm a joke to you?
the point was for the girl to allow MC to sleep in her bed

Josy is the one who sleeps at MC's... so if anything it is MC who gives her the bed... instead when she hosted him at home she had to chase him away for the arrival of his parents

Maya is the one who falls asleep, it's not that she allows him to sleep with her

Bella reassures him on the couch, it's not a bed, it's not Bella's bed

if we really want the exception is when Maya and Josy join the beds, but that, besides being a big disappointment since it seemed the premise of who knows what and instead..., it was a particular situation and technically it was "also" MC's room, but I can accept it

Pennel

Jun 4, 2017
How I unlocked this scenes?
Ep2
- Sage, dance with her at the party instead of going with Sarah or home to Maya
- You also need to make out with her in her room (after Chad fights you I think)

Ep4
- At the Pink Rose, there's separate scenes with Envy and Sandy

Ep7
- Win Hell Week and keep the VIP pass to Pin Rose, then you can get scenes from Madame

You are also missing the Cumpetition scene from Ep2. Hold out until Quinn goes further and fucks you.

Reactions: Zareem and LoDoN-

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Ok

1) Chad and Stephen are on first name basis. Remember when Chad enters Stephen's office Chad says "Stephen I didn't do anything" which is pretty disrespectful imo so they probably knew each through sage.and remember Chad asked sage for getting his president title back why would he ask sage ??

2) check the Jill's first cluck check sage's comment where she tells tyballs to stop bothering jill or something like that and tyballs says it's none of her buisness. She don't give a crap about jill so tell me why she's bothering herself with tyballs unless person you can see in the window is related to her.and remember she cares about her reputation a lot. And another thing in EP7 jill says she tried to be friends with sage but sage brushed her off.

3) in EP5 she takes mc in tyballs room why not any other room? Because she knew nobody will disturb them because she knows her brother/stepbrother is going to be busy licking asses for money just like his father.
Very weak support for the theory, IMHO.
  1. All this shows is that Chad and Stephen know each other. Sure, dating Stephen's (step)daughter would be one way to meet, but it's not the only one. It's not even the most likely one, since we know Chad is on an athletic scholarship and is president of his fraternity.
  2. Again, being Tybalt's sister isn't the only way Sage could know him, especially when we know Sage has affluent parents and chose to run away from that lifestyle. It's possible Sage stayed at the prep mansion prior to joining the HOTs, and it's likely that she met Tybalt in class since they both study economics and seem to be in the same year.
  3. I don't even think this is evidence. She went into a room for a conversation with the MC (she didn't plan on having sex with him at the time); there's no indication she spent much time selecting the room. Also, it's unclear if she knew the room was Tybalt's before the MC mentioned it. She was confused how he could know that, but she didn't confirm that he was right.
I did think Sage was Stephen's daughter prior to Episode 5, but her description of her father does not seem compatible with what we saw or know about Stephen. I need to see some stronger evidence to de-reevaluate my position.

the point was for the girl to allow MC to sleep in her bed

Josy is the one who sleeps at MC's... so if anything it is MC who gives her the bed... instead when she hosted him at home she had to chase him away for the arrival of his parents

Maya is the one who falls asleep, it's not that she allows him to sleep with her

Bella reassures him on the couch, it's not a bed, it's not Bella's bed

if we really want the exception is when Maya and Josy join the beds, but that, besides being a big disappointment since it seemed the premise of who knows what and instead..., it was a particular situation and technically it was "also" MC's room, but I can accept it
But if you pick only Maya or Josy in that scene (instead of both) you can just share their normal bed for the night. That seems like a pretty clear cut case, no different than Quinn or Jill. Yes, it's the MC's old room but he'd moved out by then.

Plus, Maya will let the MC sleep in with her if he sees her family pictures in Episode 2. Josy will also invite the MC to sleep with her after their date, they just got interrupted before they got to actual sleeping part.

Sorry, I'm going to have to call this in favor of M&J offering sleeping privileges.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
But if you pick only Maya or Josy in that scene (instead of both) you can just share their normal bed for the night. That seems like a pretty clear cut case, no different than Quinn or Jill. Yes, it's the MC's old room but he'd moved out by then.

Plus, Maya will let the MC sleep in with her if he sees her family pictures in Episode 2. Josy will also invite the MC to sleep with her after their date, they just got interrupted before they got to actual sleeping part.

Sorry, I'm going to have to call this in favor of M&J offering sleeping privileges.
I said I accept it
For me it's a borderline case, but I accept it.

It would have been rude after all that drama to send him to sleep on the floor at the DIKs....:cautious::cautious:

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
All this shows is that Chad and Stephen know each other. Sure, dating Stephen's (step)daughter would be one way to meet, but it's not the only one. It's not even the most likely one, since we know Chad is on an athletic scholarship and is president of his fraternity.
Chad asks Sage for help to get back into the Jocks and keep his position, fact is Sage has influence somehow...
We also know Bella and Jill know Sage somewhat and Bella expected her to be a spoiled princess...
Sage knows Tybalts room is a safe spot to hide from her father (prep party) (this also is a sign Stephen Burke is not her father)

Most likely Sage family and the Burke's have a close contact relation, hence the fact Chad is on firstname bases with Stephen, Chad was Sage's partner for 2 years afterall. Maybe Sage's mother is related to Stephen Burke?
We also know Sage hates the preps... and it seems pretty hard not to trip over one Burke or another in the prep mansion...

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Chad asks Sage for help to get back into the Jocks and keep his position, fact is Sage has influence somehow...
We also know Bella and Jill know Sage somewhat and Bella expected her to be a spoiled princess...
Sage knows Tybalts room is a safe spot to hide from her father (prep party) (this also is a sign Stephen Burke is not her father)

Most likely Sage family and the Burke's have a close contact relation, hence the fact Chad is on firstname bases with Stephen, Chad was Sage's partner for 2 years afterall. Maybe Sage's mother is related to Stephen Burke?
We also know Sage hates the preps... and it seems pretty hard not to trip over one Burke or another in the prep mansion...

Jan 30, 2021
sounds nice but ... Tommy cheers MC on when he goes after Sage at the party
i dont remember but i think Rusty was right next to him .

and i think Rusty would have sliped up by now .
also i doubt Rusty's dad needs to kiss ass more likely used to getting his ass kissed

then again maybe sage just calls it that out of hate for all those shady deals .

Rusty didnt know Sage in the flashback with the DIK's :)
oh right the scene where he just joins collage and meets sage and chad for the first time .
good point

Reactions: vogelbeest

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

all clues that say very little.

Sage is rich (Quinn also tells us this when he asks Sage to let her parents help her solve the HOTs' economic problems) and she doesn't appreciate Tybalt or Jill.

it is trivial that a student's private room is a place where a parent would hardly go snooping around looking for his or her daughter.

the only news is Chad thinking that Sage can influence the school's decision, but even that can lead in many directions

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
all clues that say very little.

Sage is rich (Quinn also tells us this when he asks Sage to let her parents help her solve the HOTs' economic problems) and she doesn't appreciate Tybalt or Jill.

it is trivial that a student's private room is a place where a parent would hardly go snooping around looking for his or her daughter.

the only news is Chad thinking that Sage can influence the school's decision, but even that can lead in many directions
Chad explicitly asks Sage to help him, when he breaks up with her she even refers to it by saying she wasn't able to get him back to president... It is clear Chad knows Sage has influence else he would not have asked her to begin with....

If Stephen Burke would have been looking for "his daughter" he would have surely found her, even in Tybalt's room....
The whole point is "manbun" is only looking for her on the groundfloor....

Besides that.... would you really think Stephen Burke has the decency to respect student rooms wether it's his son's or anybody else?? This guy sexually abuses students for tuition.... ;)

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Chad explicitly asks Sage to help him, when he breaks up with her she even refers to it by saying she wasn't able to get him back to president... It is clear Chad knows Sage has influence else he would not have asked her to begin with....

If Stephen Burke would have been looking for "his daughter" he would have surely found her, even in Tybalt's room....
The whole point is "manbun" is only looking for her on the groundfloor....

Besides that.... would you really think Stephen Burke has the decency to respect student rooms wether it's his son's or anybody else?? This guy sexually abuses students for tuition.... ;)
Chad asks Sage for help but it's not clear how much influence Sage can have. considering that she promises to help him and in the end nothing changes I'd say either she doesn't or then in the end she doesn't have that much influence.

if Sage's father, whoever he was, was looking for her at the party, it seems unlikely to me that he would then go through private room after private room of a dormitory full of rich and powerful people.

Only Burke could have had a reason to get into Tybalt's room, which, if anything, rules him out.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes