LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Hey so I just got cucked by Maya and Josy on probably episode three or four maybe I didn't chose friendship and had massive dik affinity so I just wanted to know if their is anymore scenes with them or potential choices that can change that outcome in future?
If you have DIK affinity M&J path is closed. They will reject you at the party, you need to be Neutral or Chick. Can still be friends tho.

AchedCroissant

Conversation Conqueror
May 29, 2020
- Yes but people will trust me more than you, I'm a women. -

It is really that simple IMO . :) . Folks, nitpicking on this too much. The Simple truth is MC is a fresh nobody, who is already labeled as a pervert, and have multiple witness of him breaking into a to the Girls house to steal their panties. He can imply all he want, he has no actual proof , and with sage, hmm, Sage has this sentimental feeling toward Quinn because She was her " daughter" .
I always thought the best ending for episode 7 was that Maya would have given the list to Sage and she would read it, but her face was covered by the paper and when she finished reading it, she would move the list of her face and Sage would have a angry face :ROFLMAO:

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
- Yes but people will trust me more than you, I'm a women. -

It is really that simple IMO . :) . Folks, nitpicking on this too much. The Simple truth is MC is a fresh nobody, who is already labeled as a pervert, and have multiple witness of him breaking into a to the Girls house to steal their panties. He can imply all he want, he has no actual proof , and with sage, hmm, Sage has this sentimental feeling toward Quinn because She was her " daughter" . so no point for MC to put His relationship with Sage in a jeopardy, on a "hearsay".

I don't think MC is in any position, that he can claim something like this without actuall proof., and come out as victorious from the situation. Not to mention we know something, MC does not know. That Burke, is heavily involved , and He is the Principal.

This is another one of those situation, when we the Players know way to much, and when it's come to criticism of the characters or the action they take, We or some folks, see it as from their perspective with all the knowledge
Nonsense. The MC doesn't need to persuade a jury. He just needs to convince Sage to look into the matter herself, and Sage absolutely values his opinion.

If the MC told Sage that Quinn was running a prostitution racket out of the HOTs she might well be skeptical (as she should be), but she wouldn't dismiss him out of hand. Not at this point in the story. And as little as the pure-CHICK MC knows about how the restaurant works, that could still be enough to bring the whole thing crashing down if people are actively looking for it. If nothing else, it should convince Sage to make a serious effort to contact Mona and grill Camila over what happened to her pledge sister.

I will agree that some MCs (especially those using the restaurant) might not want to get involved. But plenty of other MCs should want to (whether to protect Sage or to spite Quinn), and we simply never get the option to let them. That is, IMHO, a legitimate plot hole.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Hmm, No, may be that is the Intention but not how its works. Yeah you might shape your characters with these " major choices " - but these major choices not connected to the main girls. Your individual behaviour toward the girls not matters, decision that not affect them what is matters, that is why it's bullshit.
They matter because they shape the MCs personality.
The main characters aren't always reacting to what they know about the MCs actions, sometimes it just about reacting to his personality.

Think of it this way:
You meet someone new and before they even speak you say to yourself 'This guy's a dick'.
You've read their body language (we all do it instinctually) and made a snap judgement about their personality.

That's, largely, what the affinity system mimics.
The characters are reacting to the subtle behavioral clues that come from the different personalities (in this case DiK vs Chick).
If DPC were to try to write all those clues into the game, Tolstoy would have to rise from the grave and say - Now that's a 'brick'.

Last edited:

Jimayo

Jan 1, 2018
Hmm, No, may be that is the Intention but not how its works. Yeah you might shape your characters with these " major choices " - but these major choices not connected to the main girls. Your individual behaviour toward the girls not matters, decision that not affect them what is matters, that is why it's bullshit.
You're wrong. They very much affect your LI's. If you're a major DIK by episode 4, then Maya, Josy, Bella and Jill all reject you. Those choices have a major impact on the story.

Reactions: Ilhares

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
You're wrong. They very much affect your LI's. If you're a major DIK by episode 4, then Maya, Josy, Bella and Jill all reject you. Those choices have a major impact on the story.
You're (mostly) right, but I was a major DIK and still have a fling going with Bella. The only thing I didn't get was the 69 option.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
By "not connected to the main girls" I think ChipLecsap means that don't impact the other characters realistically. Walking away from Steve when he's blubbering like a loser would not be something the other characters in the game would witness, so Chip, and other people's point, is it shouldn't influence how the other characters perceive the mc.

My counter to that is it's not the individual actions in isolation that matter (although some choices have direct impacts in the game), but a relatively consistent attitude of "DIK"ness or "Chick"ness that is established by your choices that influence the mc's demeanor. Of course the mc could be a two-faced bastard, making all DIK choices but acting all sweet and innocent in front of the Chick girls, but that's not the mechanic of this game.

Basically if your character makes DIK choices, they are a DIK and come across like a DIK (hence the different language the mc uses in various exchanges based on affinity), and conversely if your character makes Chick choices, the come across like a pussy. :p

You're (mostly) right, but I was a major DIK and still have a fling going with Bella. The only thing I didn't get was the 69 option.
And you were obviously smart enough to kick Cathy to the curb? :giggle:

Last edited:

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
if i wont killed by adik fan hear me out

i did not like the last 2 or 3 updates. render quality getting bad , "cleaning mini game" was a mess and i dont even wanna talk about the story. there are waaay better games in f95 not that overrated tho. i did like the begining and mid story, we are closing to the end and its just going bad in my opinion
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Reactions: WideRange72

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
if i wont killed by adik fan hear me out

i did not like the last 2 or 3 updates. render quality getting bad , "cleaning mini game" was a mess and i dont even wanna talk about the story. there are waaay better games in f95 not that overrated tho. i did like the begining and mid story, we are closing to the end and its just going bad in my opinion
You mean adikt fan? Well is your taste, so, nothing to do there. However the fandom seems to be growing lately. By ep6 the creator had 10.000 patrons, now he is in 14.000. It's also more in the middle, than close to the end, or even before the middle. At this rate the author maybe surpass Summertime Saga and become the top adults game creator.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
Don't be silly. I just don't agree with you.

I don't see why you get so worked up when people like this game. I've mentioned there are grammatical errors, I just haven't seen an actual plot flaw. Your examples don't cut it. Characters making mistakes, or being tricked is not a plot flaw.

Now this is massively disingenuous of you. The very next line is:

Maya: "I don't know how those things work, and I trusted him."​

Are you telling me you didn't read the next line, or you just ignored it because it didn't propel your argument?

It was only the one deception and Maya is still currently being deceived. She believes it's a real threat, that is the deception.

Your point, "if it was all a deception Maya would have just told her father to go to hell to end it all" only makes sense if she's aware that it's a lie. The point is she believes it's real so she's looking for means to work around it.

Now the irony is that she is doing things (threesome sex to get into the HOTs) to circumvent the blackmail, how would her dad react if he realized what he'd pushed her into?

The game blurs the lines between parody and drama, and for a lot of players they don't see where that distinction is. The drama has to be perceived as real otherwise we just laugh it off and it doesn't bring out the emotion that I'm sure DPC wants the players to feel (going by Acting Lessons, he's definitely big on making his players emotional), but at the same time the comical scenes often cross over the threshold into parody.

Also the clothing the HOTs wear, while characters like Maya call them sluts anyway, I don't think we are expected to believe they actually parade around like that on campus (even if they do), it's purely fan service.

There's plenty of poetic licence taken for the sake of making it enjoyable (on a humor, sexual and dramatic level), but at the same time, if something is a significant plot element it shouldn't be total bollocks either.

That said, the misunderstanding people continue to have with the Maya loan drama is they are taking the one character's (Maya's) poor understanding of the loan, and then trying to call it a plot flaw when it's a character flaw.

Maya doesn't understand the loan (her exact words, "I don't know how those things work, and I trusted him"). In her mind, he tricked her into getting a loan that has her over a barrel, whereas it's quite possible the he's tricked her into thinking he tricked her into getting a loan that has her over a barrel.

If it turns out that she really is a cosigner of a student loan that is made out to her (and not just that she thinks she is), then it's total bullshit, but at the moment we only have her word, and she doesn't even understand it.
Oh I read the next line but, the line I posted says it all. There are so many things wrong in those few little words that it just boggles the mind.

The game does have flaws, major flaws. And you can argue and quibble over words and insult me and hate me for pointing them out, but it doesn't change a thing. The flaws are still there.

That doesn't prevent you from liking the game. It also doesn't prevent me from criticizing the game. If you don't want to hear my criticism then just ignore me, it's easy to do.

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Erm... It is matters. Like every major choice you do matters for mains. If you fight jocks and Caleb some of the mains will remember that and they lines will be a little different (so as cadres - they will not smile and sometimes look concerned). If you fight Troy, not the Bella alone but others will recall it (and not only mains). Maybe Steve or Jade doesn't matters (for now) but all others matters. They describe and act with you as you act.
Some of the mains like Josy seems like doesn't care about your afffinity but others reacts to your behavior. Lines are different, some cadres are different
If you're DIK no matter how much RP you have with her there will be no smile.

You can fool M&J by using the neutral affinity before 4 ep ending and then go full DIK but they will change some lines and cadres. Especially if you where neutral or CHICK before decision of being just friends with them and then gone full DIK - dialog with Josy at prep party (if you chose to follow her) will be a lot different. She would say that you changed since the beginning (or something like that - I don't recall the exact lines).
You need to explain this the affinity is not for other character but for mc so that affinity directly control mc decision because of mc decision and affinity is outcome of mc decision.

Affinity is not about what other people know about mc yet it's dictate the path of mc because of mc choices.

Why ?

Don't ask that because that will mean those guys knows nothing and just talk too. Much about game.

Character have personality and mc personality is choices the player make and affinity is indicator and mirror of that personality that is why basically hard to modify.

Last edited:
Reactions: shazba

Abhishek_tanwar

Feb 20, 2021
Dude, are you even read the plot? Its clear that Sage organise the prep party for her father. So many hints starting from car wash scene with Quinn. That's why she's doing the "pay in forward" thing with Maya - her father ought her one.
No this one is incorrect conclusion.

Mr. Grant

Jun 6, 2018
Can someone tell me why i dont have the full masturbation scene with jill at the end ? ( im on jill path )
Let's see if I can remember this one correctly (Had a similar problem).
1. Which affinity are you shooting for? Chick or DIK?
2. Did you wear the helmet during Hell Week when you went to see Jill?

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
The irony is that her 'boo' is doing economics so at some point could of turned around to her and say "Honey, that's not how loans like that work!"
Not to mention, there are also Guidance Counselors in every High School that will help you file a student loan, or she could have read a Wikipedia article, or Googled it, or walked into a bank and asked them to explain. There's also libraries, government pamphlets, fellow students, HER BROTHER!!!

The Josy angle is a nice catch though, you would think Maya would trust her enough to explain it.

Reactions: XxRichBotxX

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I think DPC trying to fool players by thinking that Sage is one of Burke's. But it's not, I am dead sure.
I think he made it look very obvious that man-bun was Sage's dad, but there are subtle hints that she may be associated with Burke too. There's also hints that Jade and Burke were married to others before, so it's possible Burke is Sage's step father, and Tybalt her step brother. None of it's conclusive, but that's what I'm subscribing to at the moment (quite prepared to be utterly wrong on this one though).

I don't see any great irony in what Maya had to go through, the irony if anything is that DPC tells a story where in the end Patrick is right, where Maya doesn't like girls so much and where it was actually enough to remove Josy to make her daughter heterosexual.
The outcome of Maya's dad's efforts is ironic because in an attempt to save her from an immoral relationship (in his eyes, it's obvious he sees homosexuality as immoral), he has driven Maya to perform similarly veined immoral actions (i.e. fucking on camera in order to get into the most promiscuous sorority in history in order to bypass his blackmail)!

Have a read of the plot. Could this be MC past, at least parts of it? :unsure:

I've seen that movie, quite enjoyed it for a raw, action packed martial arts flick. Bob Hoskins was a particularly nasty bad guy. But in no way, shape or form, could I see any similarities between it and BaDIK. :rolleyes:

It's like one little psychological test I was once passed (for work). It was asking about killing little puppy when nobody saw it - would you do it. Ofc I wouldn't cuz I don't describe myself as "nobody". No-one see that but I would see that.
I'm glad you passed that test. :eek:

Hey so I just got cucked by Maya and Josy on probably episode three or four maybe I didn't chose friendship and had massive dik affinity so I just wanted to know if their is anymore scenes with them or potential choices that can change that outcome in future?
If you have DIK affinity M&J path is closed. They will reject you at the party, you need to be Neutral or Chick. Can still be friends tho.
It looks like there's a possibility for a couple relationship with one of them, but I think you'd have to tell Derek which one you still have feelings for, but it hasn't evolved that far yet.

Oh I read the next line but, the line I posted says it all. There are so many things wrong in those few little words that it just boggles the mind.

The game does have flaws, major flaws. And you can argue and quibble over words and insult me and hate me for pointing them out, but it doesn't change a thing. The flaws are still there.

That doesn't prevent you from liking the game. It also doesn't prevent me from criticizing the game. If you don't want to hear my criticism then just ignore me, it's easy to do.
The line you quote shows us Maya's understanding of the situation, and the line you omitted shows us that Maya doesn't really understand it by her own admission. Of course you can take things out of context to try to prove your point, but that would not be debating in good faith which I thought was something you considered important...

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
It looks like there's a possibility for a couple relationship with one of them, but I think you'd have to tell Derek which one you still have feelings for, but it hasn't evolved that far yet.
Yeah, but Josy without Maya, Maya without Josy, it's like a Burger without Fries. It doesn't feel right.

DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
I think he made it look very obvious that man-bun was Sage's dad, but there are subtle hints that she may be associated with Burke too. There's also hints that Jade and Burke were married to others before, so it's possible Burke is Sage's step father, and Tybalt her step brother. None of it's conclusive, but that's what I'm subscribing to at the moment (quite prepared to be utterly wrong on this one though).

The outcome of Maya's dad's efforts is ironic because in an attempt to save her from an immoral relationship (in his eyes, it's obvious he sees homosexuality as immoral), he has driven Maya to perform similarly veined immoral actions (i.e. fucking on camera in order to get into the most promiscuous sorority in history in order to bypass his blackmail)!

I've seen that movie, quite enjoyed it for a raw, action packed martial arts flick. Bob Hoskins was a particularly nasty bad guy. But in no way, shape or form, could I see any similarities between it and BaDIK. :rolleyes:

I'm glad you passed that test. :eek:

The line you quote shows us Maya's understanding of the situation, and the line you omitted shows us that Maya doesn't really understand it by her own admission. Of course you can take things out of context to try to prove your point, but that would not be debating in good faith which I though was something you considered important...
As was pointed out by several other posters after you made your earlier post, for Maya to have believed that story about the loan she would either have to stupid to a degree that strains credulity, or it would have just been written that way by a writer who can't even be bothered to look up the simplest of things. I did not post the second line because I do not believe the second line. But if the hill you want to die on is Maya believing that ridiculous story about the loan, be my guest.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yeah, but Josy without Maya, Maya without Josy, it's like a Burger without Fries. It doesn't feel right.
I don't mind fries on their own from time-to-time. :p

Maya seems like a negative impact on Josy's character. Without Maya in the picture Josy was awesome, with Maya in the picture Josy became a shadow. In episode 7, with Maya pretty much sulking in her room, Josy was back in good form.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
I don't mind fries on their own from time-to-time. :p

Maya seems like a negative impact on Josy's character. Without Maya in the picture Josy was awesome, with Maya in the picture Josy became a shadow. In episode 7, with Maya pretty much sulking in her room, Josy was back in good form.

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes