Broodinghost

May 16, 2020
Chad asks Sage for help but it's not clear how much influence Sage can have. considering that she promises to help him and in the end nothing changes I'd say either she doesn't or then in the end she doesn't have that much influence.

if Sage's father, whoever he was, was looking for her at the party, it seems unlikely to me that he would then go through private room after private room of a dormitory full of rich and powerful people.

Only Burke could have had a reason to get into Tybalt's room, which, if anything, rules him out.
Burke was busy forcing Mona remember? and after that he was scolded by jade and left the party

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Most likely Sage family and the Burke's have a close contact relation, hence the fact Chad is on firstname bases with Stephen, Chad was Sage's partner for 2 years afterall. Maybe Sage's mother is related to Stephen Burke?
We also know Sage hates the preps... and it seems pretty hard not to trip over one Burke or another in the prep mansion...
Dude, are you even read the plot? Its clear that Sage organise the prep party for her father. So many hints starting from car wash scene with Quinn. That's why she's doing the "pay in forward" thing with Maya - her father ought her one.

D0n J0n

May 20, 2020
How can I get the 100% version of Sage scene in Episode 7 ?
In other words, how can I make the MC last longer ?

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
How can I get the 100% version of Sage scene in Episode 7 ?
In other words, how can I make the MC last longer ?
Try to keep the mc's pants on until he meets Sage outside. If the mc has some fun with anyone else before Sage you won't get the full scene.

Reactions: D0n J0n

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Dude, are you even read the plot? Its clear that Sage organise the prep party for her father. So many hints starting from car wash scene with Quinn. That's why she's doing the "pay in forward" thing with Maya - her father ought her one.
Dude.... the HOT's were paid to attend that party as extra's... It's Tybalt that's organising it.... See the scene he interrupts Maya, Josy and Quinn....
The carwash scene it's Sage and Quinn talking about it for raising money for the HOT's they go to the preps, the preps simply pay them to be there...
Perhaps you're missing the plot here.... :)

Last edited:

Alfagrem

Aug 23, 2017
Don't be silly. I just don't agree with you.

I don't see why you get so worked up when people like this game. I've mentioned there are grammatical errors, I just haven't seen an actual plot flaw. Your examples don't cut it. Characters making mistakes, or being tricked is not a plot flaw.

Now this is massively disingenuous of you. The very next line is:

Maya: "I don't know how those things work, and I trusted him."​

Are you telling me you didn't read the next line, or you just ignored it because it didn't propel your argument?

It was only the one deception and Maya is still currently being deceived. She believes it's a real threat, that is the deception.

Your point, "if it was all a deception Maya would have just told her father to go to hell to end it all" only makes sense if she's aware that it's a lie. The point is she believes it's real so she's looking for means to work around it.

Now the irony is that she is doing things.........

The irony is that her 'boo' is doing economics so at some point could of turned around to her and say "Honey, that's not how loans like that work!"

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
The carwash scene it's Sage and Quinn talking about it for raising money for the HOT's they go to the preps, the preps simply pay them to be there...
Perhaps you're missing the plot here.... :)
Or maybe Quinn hints that Sage can make the prep party for her father? Sage is hating the preps, everyone so concerned (but you I guess).

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
The warning about Quinn is pretty bad writing, no question. But I'm not sure it really affects the plot that much. MCs who rejected Quinn's offer don't know any details, so it's not clear they could have convinced Maya at that point; she was pretty desperate. Meanwhile MCs who did patronize the restaurant would have a strong incentive not to spill the beans to Maya. At most this would make it more likely to blow Quinn's cover after Maya slaps her.

Which is why I think the inability to mention the restaurant to Sage is the much more serious flaw. By Episode 6 it's clear that a) the MC and Sage are friends (if not more), and b) Sage doesn't know about Quinn's empire. Given those points, there's really no excuse for an MC who isn't using the restaurant himself not to mention it her. It's way too big a deal to ignore if he has any interest in Sage's wellbeing or respect for her reputation. And that's completely ignoring the fact that an MC on Maya's path should be pulling strings to help her get that free tuition. So yeah, this one is a genuine plot hole.
- Yes but people will trust me more than you, I'm a women. -

It is really that simple IMO . :) . Folks, nitpicking on this too much. The Simple truth is MC is a fresh nobody, who is already labeled as a pervert, and have multiple witness of him breaking into a to the Girls house to steal their panties. He can imply all he want, he has no actual proof , and with sage, hmm, Sage has this sentimental feeling toward Quinn because She was her " daughter" . so no point for MC to put His relationship with Sage in a jeopardy, on a "hearsay".

I don't think MC is in any position, that he can claim something like this without actuall proof., and come out as victorious from the situation. Not to mention we know something, MC does not know. That Burke, is heavily involved , and He is the Principal.

This is another one of those situation, when we the Players know way to much, and when it's come to criticism of the characters or the action they take, We or some folks, see it as from their perspective with all the knowledge

That is why the Affinity System is bullshit, because characters cannot have knowledge about what MC though in his head. Like with the first meeting with Steve, " Think a bad thought " - This Give you Dik point wich is effect some outcome with Josy .

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
That is why the Affinity System is bullshit, because characters cannot have knowledge about what MC though in his head. Like with the first meeting with Steve, " Think a bad thought " - This Give you Dik point wich is effect some outcome with Josy .
It's not seeing the thoughts. It's seeing the reaction of MC to different situations. You shape your character with that decisions and that how your character reacts to different situations. Even some little shit like sex scene with Maya in ep 7 is different if you DIK or CHICK (not one additional scene, the lines of MC is different too).

Edit:
It's like one little psychological test I was once passed (for work). It was asking about killing little puppy when nobody saw it - would you do it. Ofc I wouldn't cuz I don't describe myself as "nobody". No-one see that but I would see that.

Last edited:

vogelbeest

Engaged Member
Jan 9, 2021
Or maybe Quinn hints that Sage can make the prep party for her father? Sage is hating the preps, everyone so concerned (but you I guess).
I still don't see anything there that Sage is organising the prep party.... The story is clear Sage is busy with her thesis or whatever and currently Quinn is handling most of the HOT issues...

There's a bunch of references in the story.... Quinn handling Maya's apliance to the HOT's, Quinn handling the daughters becoming sisters, Quinn telling Sage the preps pay the HOT's to be at the prep party at the carwash, Quinn knows Sage hates the preps, that's why she gives her the alternative of asking her father for money.... That is presenting a choice between 2 evils.... and Sage just choses to attend the preps party... Lucky gamble from Quinn there...
In the end we see all that money wasn't even for the HOT's but for Quinn... (still remember she is short on her payment??? The Buddy story)

So how logical is it to assume Sage is organising a Prep party?
Sage just did not want to ask her father for money for the HOT sorority.... That's why she is there...

Last edited:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
It's not seeing the thoughts. It's seeing the reaction of MC to different situations. You shape your character with that decisions and that how your character reacts to different situations. Even some little shit like sex scene with Maya in ep 7 is different if you DIK or CHICK (not one additional scene, the lines of MC is different too).
Hmm, No, may be that is the Intention but not how its works. Yeah you might shape your characters with these " major choices " - but these major choices not connected to the main girls. Your individual behaviour toward the girls not matters, decision that not affect them what is matters, that is why it's bullshit.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
Hmm, No, may be that is the Intention but not how its works. Yeah you might shape your characters with these " major choices " - but these major choices not connected to the main girls. Your individual behaviour toward the girls not matters, decision that not affect them what is matters, that is why it's bullshit.
Erm... It is matters. Like every major choice you do matters for mains. If you fight jocks and Caleb some of the mains will remember that and they lines will be a little different (so as cadres - they will not smile and sometimes look concerned). If you fight Troy, not the Bella alone but others will recall it (and not only mains). Maybe Steve or Jade doesn't matters (for now) but all others matters. They describe and act with you as you act.
Some of the mains like Josy seems like doesn't care about your afffinity but others reacts to your behavior. Lines are different, some cadres are different
If you're DIK no matter how much RP you have with her there will be no smile.

You can fool M&J by using the neutral affinity before 4 ep ending and then go full DIK but they will change some lines and cadres. Especially if you where neutral or CHICK before decision of being just friends with them and then gone full DIK - dialog with Josy at prep party (if you chose to follow her) will be a lot different. She would say that you changed since the beginning (or something like that - I don't recall the exact lines).

Sep 15, 2017
Hey so I just got cucked by Maya and Josy on probably episode three or four maybe I didn't chose friendship and had massive dik affinity so I just wanted to know if their is anymore scenes with them or potential choices that can change that outcome in future?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Erm... It is matters. Like every major choice you do matters for mains. If you fight jocks and Caleb some of the mains will remember that and they lines will be a little different (so as cadres - they will not smile and sometimes look concerned). If you fight Troy, not the Bella alone but others will recall it (and not only mains). Maybe Steve or Jade doesn't matters (for now) but all others matters. They describe and act with you as you act.
Some of the mains like Josy seems like doesn't care about your afffinity but others reacts to your behavior. Lines are different, some cadres are different
If you're DIK no matter how much RP you have with her there will be no smile.

You can fool M&J by using the neutral affinity before 4 ep ending and then go full DIK but they will change some lines and cadres. Especially if you where neutral or CHICK before decision of being just friends with them and then gone full DIK - dialog with Josy at prep party (if you chose to follow her) will be a lot different. She would say that you changed since the beginning (or something like that - I don't recall the exact lines).
You kind of missing my point but whatever :ROFLMAO: . I understand how the System works, I just say it does not make sense,:ROFLMAO:. Not logical, not realistic, and not consistent. IMO

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes