Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
And after? When the relationship with Sage is stronger?

There is always an excuse to do the wrong thing. Then, if one day Sage will be in trouble for that everyone will agree that MC is to blame
Unfortunately for Sage, whether we tell him sooner or not, that doesn't make any difference. The damage is done.

The fact that the MC doesn't say anything to Sage whether he is a client or not, I understand that. If he is not a client, I would add that in addition, he must not think more about it. The discussion with Quinn was a little vague, a lot has happened, so he thinks more about it.

On the other hand, if in the episodes which come he is again confronted with the problem (not being a customer) and that there he does not say anything to Sage, it will be an idiot.

There is also the storytelling aspect. Eventually the problem will come back. As this is a pretty serious thing, it is more for the end of the game.

And yet Sage instantly believed Maya when her story differed from Quinn's. Why is that?
Sage doesn't take Maya's word. On the history of tuition fees, Sage speaks of a misunderstanding.

shinkei

Jun 18, 2018
I mean, to be fair, Sage did agree to a 'no-strings attached' fuck buddy relationship with the MC at the start, so it doesn't make sense for her to be mad at the MC for fucking the sorority girls whenever he has the chance to, unless she's revealed to be the type of girl that hold grudges for past relations, which seems quite unlikely. However, I do find it to be a bit of a scare as if we do start dating Sage, there might be branched endings in which: 1. we stop fucking around and focus solely on her as a LI, and live happily ever after; 2. we continue to fuck around and a whole Chad situation resurfaces; 3. Her parents are introduced into the game and Sage finds out she's been engaged against her will to a random stranger (highly unlikely); 4. There is no happy ending with Sage. Some shit happens, someone dies, and trauma ensues.

Additionally, as many have previously stated, Sage's characterization in the recent episodes has been quite weak, with there being a large disparity between her original personality and recent personality. Her recent personality has been a bit of a jumble, but I attribute that to what she's said about her bottling up her emotions. Hopefully the writing for Sage improves in future episodes once she's done coping with the breakup and comes to terms with what she feels for the MC.

Anyhow, still a Sage fan all the way!

Also, anyone feels like the CHICK MC could be more of a fuckboy compared to the DIK MC? At least the DIK MC just fucks around and has fun with the girls, CHICK MC is out there fucking toying with the feelings of 5 different girls, who clearing are all falling for him, and although he knows it's wrong, he still continues to play with them. Can't help but think that going for a harem on the CHICK route might be a lot more detrimental compared to playing stud on the DIK route. What would a harem ending look like, based on the current situation anyway?
I very much agree with you, her writing has taken a real turn for the worse, which is a pity. Hopefully, it will sort itself out, but I was disappointed more in my DiK affinity MC when he was unhappy with the fuck buddy relationship, than I was with Sage tbh. I thought, "bro, we have a great thing going here, why!? WHY Dammit!"

As for what you said about Chick MC, going for a harem being more of a fuckboy, I also agree. I think that is the surest way to a bad ending. I foresee 5 LIs ruining MCs life, and laughing off into the sunset together while you end up working back at the grocery store... (best case scenario)

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Yeah, damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

I'd suggest feigning ignorance if he didn't use Quinn's services, "I just thought she was teasing me". If he did use the services, I think he's fucked.

Damnit, now I'm worried...
It's alright bruv, in case of emergency, start a new save!

In any case though, once Sage finds out about Quinn's 'restaurant', you'd better be prepared for a beatdown by a certain fiery redhead. I have a feeling someone might let it slip when they get drunk during the Halloween party, or better yet, if you're still accepting the services while on Sage's route, she goes full Episode 1 and 2 and stalk your bitch-ass and finds out you're cheating, in which case, hello NTR.

1622453551796.png

This. Jill's already a bombshell imagine how much more sexier she'd come across as if she flaunted her sexuality towards MC :love: she just needs a nudge in the right direction.
If you're on CHICK path and have been courting Jill and increasing RP with her, you'll see that very situation unfold close to the end of Episode 7. Jill masturbating while imagining the MC fucking her, sending him seductive texts, and inviting him on a run only to have the both of them jump into a pond wearing only their underwear. It was incredibly sexy.

Anyway, I need more Nicole. As a MILF enjoyer, she hits all the right buttons man. DPC, please, please, PLEASE bring back this bombshell stripper MILF.

screenshot0028.png

Jan 30, 2021
Excuse me if I am wrong but if you are on CHICK path why would MC click his dick's photo, that's a DIK move , not a major one though.
i always thought its only way you can play the game ( i been playing 80% time as chick)

same goes for tybalts teeth ... it makes Josy smile so..

Anyway, I need more Nicole. As a MILF enjoyer, she hits all the right buttons man. DPC, please, please, PLEASE bring back this bombshell stripper MILF.

View attachment 1222602
i doubt its the last time we seen Nicki , i actually played first DIK just for her . and got on good side of quinn
and sage while at it but she was my main target for first DIK playthrough .

makes little sense for DPC to make her renders and then just let it rot .
im almost sure its DPCs creation i havent seen her in any other game

Reactions: `Ray`

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
...she goes full Episode 1 and 2 and stalk your bitch-ass and finds out you're cheating, in which case, hello NTR.
You can't cheat on someone if you're just in a fuck buddy relationship. That would be very hypocritical of Sage, since she's the one demanding it be superficial and just fuck buddies...at least for now. I could still see her getting mad though, because Sage is really emotional and tends to project a little.

My favorite exchange with her in episode 7 was when she asks MC. "Are you avoiding me?" Uh, no Sage. That would be you, dear. See, I played her save last and actually SHE is the one avoiding MC in the library if you're on her path. I like how most characters have flaws though. It makes them a lot more believable.

Reactions: Hermith and shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Unfortunately for Sage, whether we tell him sooner or not, that doesn't make any difference. The damage is done.

The fact that the MC doesn't say anything to Sage whether he is a client or not, I understand that. If he is not a client, I would add that in addition, he must not think more about it. The discussion with Quinn was a little vague, a lot has happened, so he thinks more about it.

On the other hand, if in the episodes which come he is again confronted with the problem (not being a customer) and that there he does not say anything to Sage, it will be an idiot.

There is also the storytelling aspect. Eventually the problem will come back. As this is a pretty serious thing, it is more for the end of the game.

Sage doesn't take Maya's word. On the history of tuition fees, Sage speaks of a misunderstanding.
storytelling is the only reason MC doesn't say anything to Sage.

because it's going to be the next big drama, which we as players will have to take responsibility for without being able to avoid it (like the double story with Maya and Josy and the "fire" at the Preps)

it doesn't make any logical sense (always talking about players interested in Sage), but that's how it has to be.

it's still too early for Sage to realize what Quinn is doing right before her eyes, but when she does, it will be the fault of.... drumroll.... MC

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
But she never doubts that Quinn did tell Maya the tuition was real:
Sage_believes_Maya_7.jpg Sage_believes_Maya_8.jpg Sage_believes_Maya_9.jpg

Similarly, she's believes that Quinn's attempt to bring Maya back to the HOTs was to flip her off:
Sage_believes_Maya_1.jpg Sage_believes_Maya_2.jpg

Again, I'm not saying Sage would kick Quinn out on the spot, just that she won't ignore an accusation simply because it's made against Quinn. If the MC told her what little he knows about the restaurant and Camila, she would take it seriously. She might start off saying it was just Classic Quinn Humor(tm), but Sage would still consider the idea if the MC insisted it didn't feel like a joke.

What would happen next is hard to say, but I sure wouldn't bet my hard earned money on Quinn's ability to keep a low profile.

Last edited:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
You can't cheat on someone if you're just in a fuck buddy relationship. That would be very hypocritical of Sage, since she's the one demanding it be superficial and just fuck buddies...at least for now. I could still see her getting mad though, because Sage is really emotional and tends to project a little.

My favorite exchange with her in episode 7 was when she asks MC. "Are you avoiding me?" Uh, no Sage. That would be you, dear. See, I played her save last and actually SHE is the one avoiding MC in the library if you're on her path. I like how most characters have flaws though. It makes them a lot more believable.
It seems I forgot to state in what context my reply applies to. When I said Sage's route, I meant when you actually start dating her and enter a serious relationship with her in the future, not based on the current episodes and development that we have. It'd be the Chad situation all over again if you still continue to use the services after Sage actually starts accepting you as a love interest just like how you currently perceive her.

What would happen next is hard to say, but I sure wouldn't bet my hard earned money on Quinn's ability to keep a low profile.
I'd put my money on Mona coming back with a vengeance, or Lily/Camila accidentally spilling the beans/Sage eavesdropping on a conversation between Quinn and one of her girls. Sage is a pretty reasonable and smart girl, and since Quinn and Riona are still running this whole thing while living in the HOT House, it's pretty much inevitable that Sage'll eventually find out about it, one way or the other. It'll make for some really good drama too IMO.

Reactions: Icekatana

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
The dev is so disgusting and stupid for making Jill like a fool to make a date with Tybalt. It seams like ntr. So rediculous the plot is.
Aight man not sure if you're trolling or whatever or even if you actually understand what NTR is honestly. All I have to say to you is that: just stop playing the game and go do whatever with your life rather than coming onto the forum to complain about Jill going on dates on Tybalt every few days just because you can't get over the fact that a game character is going on dates with a jackass for the sake of your in-game character. No matter how many replies about 'Jill being NTR'ed' you post, DPC is never gonna see it. I mean, come on, there're 6904 pages full of replies. Unless you're here to actually discuss the game and not just one-sidedly complain about the plot, I suggest you keep your opinions to yourself.

Finally, let me just leave you with this if you try to suggest that I'm defending Tybalt for whatever reason:
screenshot0008.png

crabsinthekitchen

Apr 28, 2020
The game is so supid. And the developer too. There is ntr about Jill. Because Jill worried about MC, she had a date with Tybalt. Maybe she also wants be fucked by Tybalt. What a stupid bitch!!! The story is so stupid.
Story has many flaws. It makes it looks silly. For example, Jill promises not to meet Mc forever because of the threaten of Tybalt. What a stupid story! Maybe the writer has forgeten Jill is more powerful and rich than Tybalt. And Jill even make a date with him. It is ntr plot.
I know there is no ntr. But the dev is a fool. He set this plot unreasonable and silly. Jill is more powerful and rich than Tybalt, so why she obeyed his order and make a date with him? It makes players anonyed.
The dev is so disgusting and stupid for making Jill like a fool to make a date with Tybalt. It seams like ntr. So rediculous the plot is.
screenshot0074.png

Zieniuuu

Apr 6, 2020
Dude there isn't any NTR, you don't know what it means. If Jill was our official GF and she would CHEAT on us with Tybalt or we would get cucked that would be a NTR, she can do whatever she wants and she isn't even interested in Tybalt so there is nothing close to NTR. Game story is well-made and if you would actually read while playing you can tell that Jill is dating tybalt just because he blackmailed her that his friend or tybalt himself would press charges againts MC for all the stuff they did in their house. Money doesn't do the difference, Jill is kinda naive and cares for MC so she accepts the offer that's all. BTW if you don't like the story just go play some sex simulators if you can't understand storyline.

Daver

Jan 24, 2019

I'm pretty sure Nicole will come back, my concern is about Nora, she deserves a second opportunity.... a third opportunity.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes