shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I wanted to respond to this because yeah you might be into something with this :unsure: (y). Maybe I'm too harsh with Jill. All I'm gonna say, it's really depend on what is her next move. Where she goes from this. How She, or is She gonna change after her " cold Shower " ?!. There is still hope for Jill.

I mean if all this will lead to Jill gain confident, kicking Tybalt in the nuts :ROFLMAO: , and She gonna be more Sexualy confident, then it might worth it after all. :cool:(y)
Just to further compound this sheltered path that Jill is treading. In her discussion with the mc about her sister:

Jill: "My parents thought she was a bad influence on me. She went through a phase and..."​
Jill: "Do you know how some families have a black sheep?"​
mc: "Was she it?"​
Jill: "Yes. And it's pretty easy becoming one when your last name is Royce. All you'd have to do is to be a little bit different."​
Jill: "She didn't live up to the expectations that were forced upon her. Sadly, that only made it worse."​

And we already know from back in episode 2, she already has her career mapped out and everything:

Tybalt: "I'd love to get the morning started with a discussion about our future career paths."​
Jill: "Oh, I'm actually heading out for a while."​
Tybalt: "Well, how about I join you and we can discuss it while walking?"​
Jill: "You know I already have my career path set."​

It doesn't sound like there are many options when being a Royce...

Which makes me wonder, just how much of a negative influence is the mc going to be on Jill? We haven't met her parents yet and they don't seem like an issue at this point, but Jill enjoys being with the mc, particularly when he's being silly, probably because she has hardly had any experience with that kind of personality, everyone around her is business.

So once Jill starts sliding over to the Dark Side (i.e. anything outside the Royce straight and narrow), her parents may step in to stop this Romeo from fucking up their Juliet.

I'm starting to seriously think this will be a plot line down the track... it may even be Tybalt's next move on the chessboard of love (squeal to her parents). :unsure:

I just want to see Jill swear, I don't think she'd curse Tybalt out however I wouldn't mind seeing her kick him between the legs just like Lana taught her.
Yeah, I can't see Jill dropping the F-bomb. She even apologizes when she jokingly tells the mc to shut up. She's just too prim and proper.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Please. From everything we've seen Quinn is considerably more dangerous to her friends than she is to her enemies. I'm not losing any sleep over her vendetta.
I dunno, she's still got that taser I imagine. The next time she uses it the mc could wake up naked, strapped to a flag pole in the middle of the campus! :eek:

At this point though, he'd probably get a blow job while there. :cool:

Just one thing, just because she would take it harshly doesn't mean she wouldn't take it seriously and investigate it herself, putting Round-butt on the spot, and finding out about everything. Prolly would even apologize to the MC afterward.
Yep, she'd be stupid to ignore it outright, and so far Sage hasn't proven herself to be stupid. :)

I couldn't tell if it was an awesome render by someone or a real person. Did a reverse lookup, her name is Lucilla Jiggly. I'm sure she's very jiggly. :sneaky:

Last edited:

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Camila is playing the character role of 'whore with a heart of gold'.
If she progresses to role of tsundere girl, then I imagine she'll say "I am not into spanking ... ::coy foot twirl, finger up to lips:: unless maybe it's with you, MC, teehee".
If she subsumes Bella's role for DIK players, then expect MC to get crushed by that dump truck.
Camila is an absolute treasure. Adorable, sexy, and all around fun personality. She's a tease and she's got the assets. You could cuddle with her and fuck her silly and she'd be fine either way. Goddamn she's amazing. 10/10 would have her sit on my face just to feel that dump truck :love:

you should i hacked DPC laptop and got this
SWEEEEET HOME ALABAMA!

It’s yet another reason why I’ve got an issue with Sage not being more of a “DIK” herself. The Sage we know so far really wouldn’t be ok with half the stuff you do on a full DIK route. No way she’s cool with the MC frequenting half the damn working girls in the sorority and hiding that they’re prostitutes from her.

That said, there’s some dramatic irony here. We know stuff the MC doesn’t. From his perspective they’re just willing hookers paying their way through college with sex work. All the stuff with the drugs, dealers and Burke is yet to come out... if I recall correctly.

If Sage was a bit more of a DIK herself I could see her giving the MC the benefit of the doubt that he didn’t know about the darker side of Quinn’s operation. It would take one hell of a DIK Sage for her to be on board with sex work and her fuck buddy frequenting them but as it stands, like people have said, there’s grounds for LI’s to be upset he didn’t give them a heads up.
I mean, to be fair, Sage did agree to a 'no-strings attached' fuck buddy relationship with the MC at the start, so it doesn't make sense for her to be mad at the MC for fucking the sorority girls whenever he has the chance to, unless she's revealed to be the type of girl that hold grudges for past relations, which seems quite unlikely. However, I do find it to be a bit of a scare as if we do start dating Sage, there might be branched endings in which: 1. we stop fucking around and focus solely on her as a LI, and live happily ever after; 2. we continue to fuck around and a whole Chad situation resurfaces; 3. Her parents are introduced into the game and Sage finds out she's been engaged against her will to a random stranger (highly unlikely); 4. There is no happy ending with Sage. Some shit happens, someone dies, and trauma ensues.

Additionally, as many have previously stated, Sage's characterization in the recent episodes has been quite weak, with there being a large disparity between her original personality and recent personality. Her recent personality has been a bit of a jumble, but I attribute that to what she's said about her bottling up her emotions. Hopefully the writing for Sage improves in future episodes once she's done coping with the breakup and comes to terms with what she feels for the MC.

Anyhow, still a Sage fan all the way!

I need names, brother. You do not leave us hanging like this.

I wanted to respond to this because yeah you might be into something with this :unsure: (y). Maybe I'm too harsh with Jill. All I'm gonna say, it's really depend on what is her next move. Where she goes from this. How She, or is She gonna change after her " cold Shower " ?!. There is still hope for Jill.

I mean if all this will lead to Jill gain confident, kicking Tybalt in the nuts :ROFLMAO: , and She gonna be more Sexualy confident, then it might worth it after all. :cool:(y)
Absolutely. It was refreshing seeing Jill be proactive in her texts with the MC and being more confident in her body by sending him pics of her body. She's starting to act up and it's really refreshing to see her development and desire for the MC so blatantly expressed in the form of a few simple texts.

Reactions: ChipLecsap

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Why i cant get 2d arts from Jacob? Is that a bug?
There is something of a bug going on with the persistent file forbidding you from buying from Jacobs's store. You have to load up the original save where you bought from Jacob and play that out. If you use another save, the game thinks you've already purchased them and it won't give you the art you already bought on another save.

Find the save where you bought the missing art from Jacob and play through it. Same thing happened to me.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Also, anyone feels like the CHICK MC could be more of a fuckboy compared to the DIK MC? At least the DIK MC just fucks around and has fun with the girls, CHICK MC is out there fucking toying with the feelings of 5 different girls, who clearing are all falling for him, and although he knows it's wrong, he still continues to play with them. Can't help but think that going for a harem on the CHICK route might be a lot more detrimental compared to playing stud on the DIK route. What would a harem ending look like, based on the current situation anyway?

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Just to further compound this sheltered path that Jill is treading. In her discussion with the mc about her sister:

Jill: "My parents thought she was a bad influence on me. She went through a phase and..."​
Jill: "Do you know how some families have a black sheep?"​
mc: "Was she it?"​
Jill: "Yes. And it's pretty easy becoming one when your last name is Royce. All you'd have to do is to be a little bit different."​
Jill: "She didn't live up to the expectations that were forced upon her. Sadly, that only made it worse."​

And we already know from back in episode 2, she already has her career mapped out and everything:

Tybalt: "I'd love to get the morning started with a discussion about our future career paths."​
Jill: "Oh, I'm actually heading out for a while."​
Tybalt: "Well, how about I join you and we can discuss it while walking?"​
Jill: "You know I already have my career path set."​

It doesn't sound like there are many options when being a Royce...

Which makes me wonder, just how much of a negative influence is the mc going to be on Jill? We haven't met her parents yet and they don't seem like an issue at this point, but Jill enjoys being with the mc, particularly when he's being silly, probably because she has hardly had any experience with that kind of personality, everyone around her is business.

So once Jill starts sliding over to the Dark Side (i.e. anything outside the Royce straight and narrow), her parents may step in to stop this Romeo from fucking up their Juliet.

I'm starting to seriously think this will be a plot line down the track... it may even be Tybalt's next move on the chessboard of love (squeal to her parents). :unsure:
Ohh, corrupting Jill, what an exciting story would be (y). I think the next "problem" is this Jonathan guy gonna be , or whatever fuck his name. :unsure:.

ohh, Seducing Jill to the Dark side, now you just pumped me up :ROFLMAO:. Look at This beauty:love: , She need to be Corrupted.:cool::ROFLMAO:
BeingADIK 2021-05-15 08-54-46-41.png BeingADIK 2021-05-31 05-33-26-20.png
BeingADIK 2021-05-31 05-33-30-94.png BeingADIK 2021-05-31 05-33-35-90.png
BeingADIK 2021-05-31 05-33-56-92.png BeingADIK 2021-05-31 05-34-01-60.png
BeingADIK 2021-05-31 05-33-58-72.png

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Ohh, corrupting Jill, what an exciting story would be (y). I think the next "problem" is this Jonathan guy gonna be , or whatever fuck his name. :unsure:.

ohh, Seducing Jill to the Dark side, now you just pumped me up :ROFLMAO:. Look at This beauty:love: , She need to be Corrupted.:cool::ROFLMAO:
View attachment 1222295 View attachment 1222296
View attachment 1222299 View attachment 1222297
View attachment 1222298 View attachment 1222300
View attachment 1222301
This. Jill's already a bombshell imagine how much more sexier she'd come across as if she flaunted her sexuality towards MC :love: she just needs a nudge in the right direction.

Cokebaths

May 30, 2020
Also, anyone feels like the CHICK MC could be more of a fuckboy compared to the DIK MC? At least the DIK MC just fucks around and has fun with the girls, CHICK MC is out there fucking toying with the feelings of 5 different girls, who clearing are all falling for him, and although he knows it's wrong, he still continues to play with them. Can't help but think that going for a harem on the CHICK route might be a lot more detrimental compared to playing stud on the DIK route. What would a harem ending look like, based on the current situation anyway?
I don't have much faith in DPC's writing, but I'm holding onto faith for his endgame plans. Not much for the harem, but I think a couple polyamorous relationships have ways that they could work. Some people use his previous game as a guessing point for what he's gonna do here. DPC seems to pride himself in his writing so at the very least one or two throuple endings should happen. The question of how it's gonna look like is up in the clouds at this point

LucasLeels

Dec 3, 2018
The game is so supid. And the developer too. There is ntr about Jill. Because Jill worried about MC, she had a date with Tybalt. Maybe she also wants be fucked by Tybalt. What a stupid bitch!!! The story is so stupid.
And you are so... you know what I'm talking about. ;)

She says she's roque but is a mage,see how she makes a part of mc disappear:ROFLMAO:.

Nice magic, don't you think?

Reactions: Sexypeasan

centerwork

Nov 23, 2020
Jan 30, 2021

We know she clearly didnt want him to leave that night . If anything i think thats why
most people are pissed .

i know i know ...

Jill already kind of does change its subtle but .
she already approved of some of DIK actions(jokes) only other girls that do is
Sage (she kind of expects it) and Josy (on couple ocations she encourages it if she likes MC)

(im not gonna get into about Quinn because i watch her story from a far - and she's an entirely different animal)

so far Jill only approved of MCs jokes but now she also approves of peeking/getting closer look .
(she'll like MC if he does probably because it suggests MC hasnt lost interest)

She takes initiative and asks MC out for a jog (its not the first time she takes initiative
but this time it has different undertone )

(she still hates bullies - its actually main reason why she took interest in MC because he was being bullied )
if you dont do dikpic/smash tybalts teeth she'll text MC admitting to her feelings

and all that just very next day after sending MC back home

(only reason it all looks so bad its because shift happens right at the end of episode and we
have to wait for development )

i know its subtle but i think she's not gonna let MC loose interest in her yet .

Jan 30, 2021
i did CHICK playthrough like that i called it liar playthrough and posted results
MC and Derek will comment that what you're doing isnt cool .

Josy will notice you getting closer to Jill and ask you questions .
Jill will noticed Sage's and Josy's reaction about MCs dicpic and it will also impact his RP
you gonna have to choose between Jill and Sage on mcs birthday

and so on . except for feeling like a manslut , making Jill cry and
getting some unique reactions its not really worh it in my eyes

Reactions: Niu6609 and `Ray`

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
Jill will noticed Sage's and Josy's reaction about MCs dicpic and it will also impact his RP
Excuse me if I am wrong but if you are on CHICK path why would MC click his dick's photo, that's a DIK move , not a major one though.
you gonna have to choose between Jill and Sage on mcs birthday
This is sadly one of the most difficult and sad choice in the game. :(

Last edited:
Reactions: The Pink Royce

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Excuse me if I am wrong but if you are on CHICK path why would MC click his dick's photo, that's a DIK move , not a major one though.

This is sadly one of the most difficult and sad choice in the game. :(
Because some of us (most of us?) don't do playthrough where we *only* make the DIK or Chick choices?

My 'Chick' play throughs are about 55% Chick and 45% DIK choices. Vice versa for the DIK playthrough.
Basically I play neutral with *just* enough DIK or Chick to trigger the desired stat.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It’s yet another reason why I’ve got an issue with Sage not being more of a “DIK” herself. The Sage we know so far really wouldn’t be ok with half the stuff you do on a full DIK route. No way she’s cool with the MC frequenting half the damn working girls in the sorority and hiding that they’re prostitutes from her.

That said, there’s some dramatic irony here. We know stuff the MC doesn’t. From his perspective they’re just willing hookers paying their way through college with sex work. All the stuff with the drugs, dealers and Burke is yet to come out... if I recall correctly.

If Sage was a bit more of a DIK herself I could see her giving the MC the benefit of the doubt that he didn’t know about the darker side of Quinn’s operation. It would take one hell of a DIK Sage for her to be on board with sex work and her fuck buddy frequenting them but as it stands, like people have said, there’s grounds for LI’s to be upset he didn’t give them a heads up.
even the most DIK Sage of all could not agree with the fact that her fuckbuddy pays her sisters for sex, there's always a bit of jealousy and besides it would also be a power issue

if anything, the most DIK Sage of all would be the one running the restaurant. :unsure:

`Ray`

Jul 12, 2020
My 'Chick' play throughs are about 55% Chick and 45% DIK choices. Vice versa for the DIK playthrough.
Basically I play neutral with *just* enough DIK or Chick to trigger the desired stat.
What I meant to say was that if you are pursuing some CHICK girl eg Jill, why would we click dick pic which is going to fuck up things in ep7. For now DPC hasn't mentioned about Jill_Jealousy stat , and it's positive or negative point, who knows?

EDIT: In my very early Bella routes, I chose Cathy, Which I think was a DIK move, It's been a very long time so i am not exactly sure and guess what ? In later episodes it fucked up Bella's route.

Last edited:

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I just want to see Jill swear, I don't think she'd curse Tybalt out however I wouldn't mind seeing her kick him between the legs just like Lana taught her.
Yeah, I can't see Jill dropping the F-bomb. She even apologizes when she jokingly tells the mc to shut up. She's just too prim and proper.
I dunno, I can think of a spot where it could happen.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes