Jan 30, 2021
Meeting about what ? Being Jealous of Me? :ROFLMAO: while You all sitting there together Being Jealous . I am at my Room, Watching My girl, make out with an another Girl, because I allow Her:cool:. because thats How a cool Boyfriend I'm to Her:cool:. I let her have fun with other girls, girls that I also like, I can wait to share Jill with Her too:devilish:.
:p
im glad you're not struggling to live in the reality.

on the side note . this is clearly MCs bed . huh . is this spoiler or fan art ?

• Haha
Reactions: Hermith

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Don't even start man, WHERE ARE MY THREESOMES DPC, YOU CAN'T HAVE A TROUPLE IF YOU KEEP TWO OUT OF THE THREE ALWAYS APART!
That Birthday present threesome better come during episode 8 or there wil be riots !!!! Hell it can even be during the last scene of the finale ! END SEASON 2 WITH A BIG BANG DPC:love: !!!!!!! Please don't make another Acting lesson :eek:
Maybe it can also be the breaking point, and the players who desperately want solo routes can choose...
Well, I know what I'm choosing. ;)
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
I know man, is heartbreaking. But the part that truely broke my heart into small pieces was when Camila sayd: "I am not to much into spanking". That's just evilness right there. Or the worst real plot hole in this story.
I know right such a sweet ass... such a waste... Well, now I have two goals ! Make Riona cum with sex and turn Camilla into a spanking addict, with that huge booty I'm sure she'll love it ! :devilish:
Hmmm Cousin Sage i liked :love:
;)

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
landlady and childhood friend

this is the extreme kink
Being a Dik - Alabama edition
Indeed ;) But no in all seriousness this is just for the jokes ! I don't really do that. I have nothing against the stepcest/incest games that made most games in this site famous, but Being a DIK doesn’t need that. Those lewd scenes are already hot on their own ! But Jade will always be Mommy :love:

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
I think a problem arises when people don't find all the girls to their liking (which is asking a lot really, they are all so different), and then they start getting annoyed by the flaws of the girls they aren't keen on.
In addition in the game, we can not ignore the LI and their stories. This must help to annoy some players who would only like to see the content of the LIs that interest them.

Maybe that's one of the reasons of Maya dislike. At the start she is this beautifull girl you will share your room with, and we all thought: "Oh thats nice, easy sex every night", and yet we didnt got that exactly. And then we the trouple everyone thought: "Cool, easy threesome every night" and yet we didn't got that exactly.
Well seen, we must not neglect the frustration of the player. Plus, it's early in the game, and a lot of people, by that point, shouldn't have noticed that the storytelling was a bit special. Hence the fact that everyone was bitching about a forced relationship with Maya.

About what the MC can tell Sage about Quinn.

Do not forget that the MC does not know much. If he's a customer, he knows exactly what the restaurant is, but other than that (dare I say it), he doesn't know anything.

So what to say to Sage? Nothing, because if he is a client, he risks a lot. If he's not a client, he has nothing to say about Quinn that Sage wouldn't already know (he doesn't know what the player knows).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020

Do not forget that the MC does not know much. If he's a customer, he knows exactly what the restaurant is, but other than that (dare I say it), he doesn't know anything.

So what to say to Sage? Nothing, because if he is a client, he risks a lot. If he's not a client, he has nothing to say about Quinn that Sage wouldn't already know (he doesn't know what the player knows).
in the same situation and knowing the same things he can (it is a choice) ALWAYS warn Maya of the danger of getting involved with Quinn. I don't see Maya asking him for proof, when a friend warns you do you ask him for proof?

MC doesn't have to report her to the authorities, but warn Sage to be more careful, that they are acting behind her back

Reactions: ename144 and DavDR
Jan 30, 2021
Indeed ;) But no in all seriousness this is just for the jokes ! I don't really do that. I have nothing against the stepcest/incest games that made most games in this site famous, but Being a DIK doesn’t need that. Those lewd scenes are already hot on their own ! But Jade will always be Mommy :love:
i did it once ... and it was rly embarrassing to show the video to the other DIKs
imagine my surprise when they didnt even comment on it . like , yea we all do that with Jade :)

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Queue Jade is MC's mom theories. :KEK:

• Haha
Reactions: Niu6609 and Hermith

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020

in the same situation and knowing the same things he can (it is a choice) ALWAYS warn Maya of the danger of getting involved with Quinn. I don't see Maya asking him for proof, when a friend warns you do you ask him for proof?

MC doesn't have to report her to the authorities, but warn Sage to be more careful, that they are acting behind her back
Telling Maya so vaguely was pretty lame.

Since the mc had a better relationship with Maya than she had with Sage or Quinn, he could have easily approached it.

mc: "Look, this is gonna sound crazy, but I think Quinn in running a prostitution ring with the girls from the HOTs, I'm not sure of the details, just be fucking careful."​

Maya could have responded however she liked

Maya: "I doubt it..."; or​
Maya: "Woah, thanks for warning me!"​

Either way, the mc would have done his duty.

Ultimately it wouldn't have made a difference. Unless Maya realised then and there it was associated with the free tuition, nothing would have changed.

Telling Sage, who the MC only knew for a few weeks (even if they were fucking) while she's known Quinn for a couple of years, could have gone pear shaped.

mc: "Hey Sage, before you suck my dick, I just wanted to mention, are you aware that Quinn is running some kind of prostitution ring with your girls?"​

Sage tends to react aggressively to some things, this might have been one of them.

Sage: "Are you fucking kidding me? I know you and Quinn have had your differences, but this is bullshit, I can't believe you'd make up shit like this. You know what? I'm not sucking your dick now!".​
mc: "Fuck me!"​
Sage: "Not happening"​
mc: "..."​

Sage may have taken it more seriously.

Sage: "Are you serious? How do you know?"​
mc: "Quinn offered me some weird bullshit restaurant membership, 'Hot and Spicy', 'Japanese', I'm pretty sure it's a euphemism for the girls' nationality".​
Sage: "Fuck, I hope you're wrong, I'm gonna have to speak with Quinn..."​

Sage then confronts Quinn.

Sage: "So what's this shit I hear about you using our girls as whores?".​
Quinn: "That fucking pervert!"​

And then you just made enemies with probably the most conniving, vindictive cunt on campus (after Sally).

You know what, I think mc will just keep his head down...

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021

Quinn and Sage are very close.

If the MC goes to Sage to tell her that Quinn is doing some shady stuff behind her back, Sage will ask for more, except he won't say more.

Eventually, Sage will talk to Quinn. Having nothing to back up the accusation (which is not precise), Sage will trust Quinn who tells her that there is nothing going on. HOTs who prostitute themselves will go in Quinn's direction. The MC will be screwed.

If the MC talks to Sage, he confesses everything to her or else it won't work.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Sage tends to react aggressively to some things, this might have been one of them.

Sage: "Are you fucking kidding me? I know you and Quinn have had your differences, but this is bullshit, I can't believe you'd make up shit like this. You know what? I'm not sucking your dick now!".​
mc: "Fuck me!"​
Sage: "Not happening"​
mc: "..."​
Just one thing, just because she would take it harshly doesn't mean she wouldn't take it seriously and investigate it herself, putting Round-butt on the spot, and finding out about everything. Prolly would even apologize to the MC afterward.

Reactions: shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Just one thing, just because she would take it harshly doesn't mean she would take it seriously and investigate it herself, putting Round-butt on the spot, and found out about everything. Prolly would even apologize to the MC afterward.
And then Quinn rains hellfire on the mc. Even if it he exposed it after episode 7 when Quinn really likes the mc, if he did that to her, she would cause him a lot of trouble I reckon.

Reactions: LoDoN-
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes