felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Thought I would share this amazing feeling, knowing that I finally found all the renders after around god knows how long of playing the game and going through the walkthroughs. All that's left now is the threesome scene with M&J and I'll be set until the next episode releases. My fingers are sore, and my brain is mush, all I know how to do is to skip and rush. Had like 4 different save names just to make it easier for me to go through the routes again in the future too.

100% no mods, because that'd just ruin the feeling of completion for me, and this feels pretty fucking great ngl.

Now then time to open up new saves for a solo Bella and solo Sage route, and go through 7 episodes of minigames once again :HideThePain:

One question though, how does one 100% the M&J threesome? What are the conditions for the 100%?

View attachment 1221445
you have to refuse to help Maya in the third chapter (because DPC is a sadist and wants her to be treated badly) so when you do the threesome in the sixth you still have to do all the scavenger hunt sex points.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
you have to refuse to help Maya in the third chapter (because DPC is a sadist and wants her to be treated badly) so when you do the threesome in the sixth you still have to do all the scavenger hunt sex points.
The hell man, that shit's annoying as fuck. Great, now I gotta open a new save and skip all the sex scenes and focus on M&J till I hit Ep. 6 and click like mad again. This is gonna be a painful trip for my wrist and fingers :FacePalm:

Anyways, thanks man. Else I would've been confused the whole way.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
The hell man, that shit's annoying as fuck. Great, now I gotta open a new save and skip all the sex scenes and focus on M&J till I hit Ep. 6 and click like mad again. This is gonna be a painful trip for my wrist and fingers :FacePalm:

I also find it a very strange peculiarity that there is a scene only available to those inside the trouple but who have not had 'sex' with Maya.

I haven't unlocked it yet either....

As soon as I have time to do the "Everyone Hates Derek" run I'll complete this piece.

• Haha
Reactions: Niu6609

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I must be explaining myself really badly because I completely agree with you.

i've said several times that i don't care at all about how well-founded the danger of a complaint to mc for 'the fire' is and in the same way i don't care at all about how sensible this double signature student loan is whose money is slid into the hands of a non-student but whose obligations are all on a student. i don't find them particularly successful moments, but i don't really care.

but everything that makes the characters in the story i read seem stupid is a problem, stupid beyond justification ("they are young", "they are in love", "they are naive" etc.).

and since the consequence of this is that I lose interest in a character, for me it represents bad writing. of course it's subjective, I have no claim to objectivity.

if at the end of it all the loan was a gigantic set up by Maya's father this for me would bring down the interest in the character, I accepted everything Maya/DPc told me about it, if the solution is that it was all a scam (as was evident from the real world) it would demolish Maya's character for me.

it's like in the shakespearean example you gave if the whole thing ends with a lawyer declaring that it's all nonsense and they can all go home happy. the drama becomes farce, and i don't care anymore.

I only mentioned Maya and Jill because they are the 2 most obvious and discussed examples, but I could have done the same reasoning for Sage, who keeps refusing to take into consideration Quinn's responsibilities ("it's her way of joking" "it's just her attitude" "it's her strange sense of humour"...)

I don't play BADIK to train myself in law or right to study, but if at the end the solution to carry on the story is to make the protagonists idiots for me there is a problem and a big one too
Unfortunately a lot of the characters in this game have faults. Not irredeemable, but glaring.
  • Jill is naïve, to the point that it is exasperating Bella. There are reasons for this other than "she's young". It seems her family has groomed her a specific way, with narrow margins for deviation. Her sister strayed and something terrible happened to her, probably resulting in Jill's parents doubling down on their control. So Jill has followed diligently in the path set before her, and is very inexperienced in other things. An now she has started to awaken sexually, she is painfully aware of her inexperience and afraid she will humiliate herself.
  • Maya has also been sheltered her whole life, having had a zealous, controlling father. Up until recently is seems like she's the been the compliant child while Derek has run amok. This leaves Maya with underdeveloped coping skills as she hasn't had to do much for herself in the past.
  • Bella has some unknown experience that has rendered her often frigid, conflicted and distressed. Her feelings have constantly interfered with the progression of her relationship with the mc. Although we can speculate, the details of her conflict are still very vague. The good thing about Bella (unlike Maya and Jill) is she has been resolving her issues through her own introspection, which is commendable.
Whatever the justification for a characters flaws, it doesn't mean that you have to like that character. Maya being a "damsel in distress" will result in a lot of players seeing her as someone they want to help, other will see her as a pain in the ass. Jill being a shy virgin will result in some players wanting to take it slow with her, others are losing interest. Bella being a slightly unhinged bombshell has some people melting for that crazy sex while other are afraid she might snap. Regardless as to how justified their characters may, or may not be, there's nothing wrong disliking them.

To me, the more we experience Maya and find out her flaws, the more annoying I find her. I find it funny that even Josy is expressing her annoyance in game. There's a reason why Maya sucks at all this (sheltered life, controlling father), but that doesn't mean we have to like it. But my annoyance with her is not resulting in my hating her scenes, I'm still happy for the mc to help her out, I just have less of an attraction to her (my initial impression of her, a hot, friendly babe, has been slowly eroded as her character becomes more apparent).

Regarding the other LIs:
  • Josy doesn't have too many faults (maybe a little lacking in self confidence).
  • Sage may profess to have emotional issues, but she seems to lead as the most well adjusted character (Josy a close second, others may even suggest she tops Sage due to Sage's clinging to Chad, but that's over now as well).
I think what's been achieved here is there should be at least one LI to fit the bill for most players.
  • Bella: The sexy MILF (even if she isn't a mother) who needs a reawakening,
  • Jill: The shy virgin who wants to take it slow,
  • Sage: The outgoing, super sexual babe who basically just wants to fuck,
  • Maya: The confused, damsel in distress that needs the mc to help her through her problems; and
  • Josy: The sexy, girl-next-door who is both lustful and sweet.
I think a problem arises when people don't find all the girls to their liking (which is asking a lot really, they are all so different), and then they start getting annoyed by the flaws of the girls they aren't keen on.

To save you from breaking your mouse, just press the TAB key and it will skip all dialogue you've seen before. It will stop scrolling through as soon as it reaches something you haven't read (just double check your preferences to make sure "SKIP" ->"UNSEEN" isn't selected.

Last edited:

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017

What hurts me the most in re-plays are the fucking English tests, you can't type, need to be selecting every single fucking letter of 20 words.

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I must be explaining myself really badly because I completely agree with you.

i've said several times that i don't care at all about how well-founded the danger of a complaint to mc for 'the fire' is and in the same way i don't care at all about how sensible this double signature student loan is whose money is slid into the hands of a non-student but whose obligations are all on a student. i don't find them particularly successful moments, but i don't really care.

but everything that makes the characters in the story i read seem stupid is a problem, stupid beyond justification ("they are young", "they are in love", "they are naive" etc.).

and since the consequence of this is that I lose interest in a character, for me it represents bad writing. of course it's subjective, I have no claim to objectivity.

if at the end of it all the loan was a gigantic set up by Maya's father this for me would bring down the interest in the character, I accepted everything Maya/DPc told me about it, if the solution is that it was all a scam (as was evident from the real world) it would demolish Maya's character for me.

it's like in the shakespearean example you gave if the whole thing ends with a lawyer declaring that it's all nonsense and they can all go home happy. the drama becomes farce, and i don't care anymore.

I only mentioned Maya and Jill because they are the 2 most obvious and discussed examples, but I could have done the same reasoning for Sage, who keeps refusing to take into consideration Quinn's responsibilities ("it's her way of joking" "it's just her attitude" "it's her strange sense of humour"...)

I don't play BADIK to train myself in law or right to study, but if at the end the solution to carry on the story is to make the protagonists idiots for me there is a problem and a big one too
No, you explain yourself well, i just wake up thinking in the loan issue and The Merchant of Venice, and used your post as an excuse for that. Who knows, maybe tomorrow i wake up with a different example for your specific point and use another guy answer to explain myself. There are strategy that you used when you are a slow thinker.
Also i wanted to highlight something i saw in different people and myself. Generally speaking we all will go more hard against a DPC than we will do against Shakespeare, because we will forgive the later what we will not to the first one. So, how can we trust our own or a different judgement?. Thoose are questions that i would love to answer and yet i can't.
For example, in The Merchant of Venice, Anthony will accept to sign that loan in thoose terms i told from a man he despice, and that hate him. The trap was clear, yet he accepted couse he thought he was going to be able to pay it. He didnt tried to ask to a different guy and he was also a man of business. We could easily say that, that move was beyond stupidity. And yet noone will say that Shakespeare is a bad writer, we will say something like: ""But he thought he was going to be able to pay it, he jsut had bad luck (a storm)", or even "It just a play, it doesn't matter, besides, did you see how good was Shylock's monologue?".
I saw a lot of that in Game of Thrones, people who decided to ignore some issues by season 4, complained about the same issues when where happening on season 8. It wass the same people and the same issues. So is not even subjectivity there, couse the subject is the same.

I, also thought about Sage, mostly as an argument against Sage fans/Maya haters, but you correctely anticipate my point.

I will say that once we accept that Maya's loan has sense, and Tybalt has ground for a lawsuit, then neither Maya and specially Jill plots are that stupid.
My grandmother (perfect 10 in highschool) was scamed by her sister by making her sign some paper she didnt read. I myself am not so clever in thoose issues. So for me it has sense that Maya felt for that trap. Even more i will not call her stupid, couse i know people who is way smart for some things and way stupid for others. You could also say that Maya by refusing to give her dad a key would already putting herself in a bad position with his father who would inmediately suspect something.
Jill is a little more hard one, but she is kind of stupid when it comes to this issues... i mean she is a virgin and a naive one, so at least is not out of character. If you are virgin at 21 (?) you have some psicological issues that are blocking you emotionally, and thoose kind of issues are not a joke. I met at least to people who couldnt went outside their homes for some time without having a panick attack. For me was completely irrational, imagine a 23 year old boy (and not a weak one or a coward one) who was afraid to walk in the streets in a beautifull summer day.
Yet is true that Bella point was quite obvious. but at least she can gain some time. Refusing to see the MC behind Tybalt's back on the other hand has less sense. I guess Tybalt was defenetely being stupid, trying to win Jill with blackmails, but he is kind of a cartoon and we men are defenetely stupid when it comes to sex, specially at that age.
Generally speaking if Covid pandemic tought me somethin is that you should never underestimate the human stupidity. I also like stupid people anyway.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Yeah, other than the Jill and Madame scenes that's the only one I couldn't/didn't unlock completely. If I'm on a Josy-Maya game how could I say no to her. That's just evil. :cry:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Unfortunately a lot of the characters in this game have faults. Not irredeemable, but glaring.
  • Jill is naïve, to the point that it is exasperating Bella. There are reasons for this other than "she's young". It seems her family has groomed her a specific way, with narrow margins for deviation. Her sister strayed and something terrible happened to her, probably resulting in Jill's parents doubling down on their control. So Jill has followed diligently in the path set before her, and is very inexperienced in other things. An now she has started to awaken sexually, she is painfully aware of her inexperience and afraid she will humiliate herself.
  • Maya has also been sheltered her whole life, having had a zealous, controlling father. Up until recently is seems like she's the been the compliant child while Derek has run amok. This leaves Maya with underdeveloped coping skills as she hasn't had to do much for herself in the past.
  • Bella has some unknown experience that has rendered her often frigid, conflicted and distressed. Her feelings have constantly interfered with the progression of her relationship with the mc. Although we can speculate, the details of her conflict are still very vague. The good thing about Bella (unlike Maya and Jill) is she has been resolving her issues through her own introspection, which is commendable.
Whatever the justification for a characters flaws, it doesn't mean that you have to like that character. Maya being a "damsel in distress" will result in a lot of players seeing her as someone they want to help, other will see her as a pain in the ass. Jill being a shy virgin will result in some players wanting to take it slow with her, others are losing interest. Bella being a slightly unhinged bombshell has some people melting for that crazy sex while other are afraid she might snap. Regardless as to how justified their characters may, or may not be, there's nothing wrong disliking them.

To me, the more we experience Maya and find out her flaws, the more annoying I find her. I find it funny that even Josy is expressing her annoyance in game. There's a reason why Maya sucks at all this (sheltered life, controlling father), but that doesn't mean we have to like it. But my annoyance with her is not resulting in my hating her scenes, I'm still happy for the mc to help her out, I just have less of an attraction to her (my initial impression of her, a hot, friendly babe, has been slowly eroded as her character becomes more apparent).

Regarding the other LIs:
  • Josy doesn't have too many faults (maybe a little lacking in self confidence).
  • Sage may profess to have emotional issues, but she seems to lead as the most well adjusted character (Josy a close second, others may even suggest she tops Sage due to Sage's clinging to Chad, but that's over now as well).
I think what's been achieved here is there should be at least one LI to fit the bill for most players.
  • Bella: The sexy MILF (even if she isn't a mother) who needs a reawakening,
  • Jill: The shy virgin who wants to take it slow,
  • Sage: The outgoing, super sexual babe who basically just wants to fuck,
  • Maya: The confused, damsel in distress that needs the mc to help her through her problems; and
  • Josy: The sexy, girl-next-door who is both lustful and sweet.
I think a problem arises when people don't find all the girls to their liking (which is asking a lot really, they are all so different), and then they start getting annoyed by the flaws of the girls they aren't keen on.

To save you from breaking your mouse, just press the TAB key and it will skip all dialogue you've seen before. It will stop scrolling through as soon as it reaches something you haven't read (just double check your preferences to make sure "SKIP" ->"UNSEEN" isn't selected.
the flaws of the characters are never a problem, at least for me. and i have often said that the best quality of BADIK is precisely having LIs that do not in any way represent the ideal girl, and that on the whole they are all very complicated to approach.

even in real life i believe that our faults identify us much more than our good points. but there must be an awareness of the faults and a minimum of growth, at least a will to grow.

back to the stone of the scandal: Maya doesn't need to be ridiculed again (since everyone around is doing it a bit: her father, Quinn, the HOTs, Josy...)

Reactions: Heycock and Hermith

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
I only mentioned Maya and Jill because they are the 2 most obvious and discussed examples,
Also, i will add one more thing about Jill. We call her stupid because that move has no rational sense, but what if it did had "irrational sense". Just think about it, she is always making "mistakes" to not advance her relationship with the MC, she even call herself stupid for that. What if she accepted the blackmail for the same reason, because she is afraid of the love of the MC and not of Tybalt's blackmail. I believe that the psyche can work that way.

I just have less of an attraction to her (my initial impression of her, a hot, friendly babe, has been slowly eroded as her character becomes more apparent).
Maybe that's one of the reasons of Maya dislike. At the start she is this beautifull girl you will share your room with, and we all thought: "Oh thats nice, easy sex every night", and yet we didnt got that exactly. And then we the trouple everyone thought: "Cool, easy threesome every night" and yet we didn't got that exactly.

Reactions: LoDoN- and shazba

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
No, you explain yourself well, i just wake up thinking in the loan issue and The Merchant of Venice, and used your post as an excuse for that. Who knows, maybe tomorrow i wake up with a different example for your specific point and use another guy answer to explain myself. There are strategy that you used when you are a slow thinker.
Also i wanted to highlight something i saw in different people and myself. Generally speaking we all will go more hard against a DPC than we will do against Shakespeare, because we will forgive the later what we will not to the first one. So, how can we trust our own or a different judgement?. Thoose are questions that i would love to answer and yet i can't.
For example, in The Merchant of Venice, Anthony will accept to sign that loan in thoose terms i told from a man he despice, and that hate him. The trap was clear, yet he accepted couse he thought he was going to be able to pay it. He didnt tried to ask to a different guy and he was also a man of business. We could easily say that, that move was beyond stupidity. And yet noone will say that Shakespeare is a bad writer, we will say something like: ""But he thought he was going to be able to pay it, he jsut had bad luck (a storm)", or even "It just a play, it doesn't matter, besides, did you see how good was Shylock's monologue?".
I saw a lot of that in Game of Thrones, people who decided to ignore some issues by season 4, complained about the same issues when where happening on season 8. It wass the same people and the same issues. So is not even subjectivity there, couse the subject is the same.

I, also thought about Sage, mostly as an argument against Sage fans/Maya haters, but you correctely anticipate my point.

I will say that once we accept that Maya's loan has sense, and Tybalt has ground for a lawsuit, then neither Maya and specially Jill plots are that stupid.
My grandmother (perfect 10 in highschool) was scamed by her sister by making her sign some paper she didnt read. I myself am not so clever in thoose issues. So for me it has sense that Maya felt for that trap. Even more i will not call her stupid, couse i know people who is way smart for some things and way stupid for others. You could also say that Maya by refusing to give her dad a key would already putting herself in a bad position with his father who would inmediately suspect something.
Jill is a little more hard one, but she is kind of stupid when it comes to this issues... i mean she is a virgin and a naive one, so at least is not out of character. If you are virgin at 21 (?) you have some psicological issues that are blocking you emotionally, and thoose kind of issues are not a joke. I met at least to people who couldnt went outside their homes for some time without having a panick attack. For me was completely irrational, imagine a 23 year old boy (and not a weak one or a coward one) who was afraid to walk in the streets in a beautifull summer day.
Yet is true that Bella point was quite obvious. but at least she can gain some time. Refusing to see the MC behind Tybalt's back on the other hand has less sense. I guess Tybalt was defenetely being stupid, trying to win Jill with blackmails, but he is kind of a cartoon and we men are defenetely stupid when it comes to sex, specially at that age.
Generally speaking if Covid pandemic tought me somethin is that you should never underestimate the human stupidity. I also like stupid people anyway.
Jill's case in my opinion is different: she's 2 chapters in that she lets herself be manipulated by Tybalt, while all the people important to her (Bella, MC but also Lana in her memories) tell her that Tybalt is deceiving her, that he's taking advantage of her. it's all in her hands

Jill's situation is more similar to Sage's, where she already has all the elements to wake up.

It's basically the opposite situation to Maya's, where everyone who knows about her problem believes it's actually a difficult problem to solve (even Sage at the end doesn't belittle him)

the fact that there are also stupid people in life does not change anything, their stories and their lives simply do not interest me, let alone LIs... I hope this is not the fate of the 5 girls

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Maybe that's one of the reasons of Maya dislike. At the start she is this beautifull girl you will share your room with, and we all thought: "Oh thats nice, easy sex every night", and yet we didnt got that exactly. And then we the trouple everyone thought: "Cool, easy threesome every night" and yet we didn't got that exactly.
Don't even start man, WHERE ARE MY THREESOMES DPC, YOU CAN'T HAVE A TROUPLE IF YOU KEEP TWO OUT OF THE THREE ALWAYS APART!

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Jill's case in my opinion is different: she's 2 chapters in that she lets herself be manipulated by Tybalt, while all the people important to her (Bella, MC but also Lana in her memories) tell her that Tybalt is deceiving her, that he's taking advantage of her. it's all in her hands

Jill's situation is more similar to Sage's, where she already has all the elements to wake up.

It's basically the opposite situation to Maya's, where everyone who knows about her problem believes it's actually a difficult problem to solve (even Sage at the end doesn't belittle him)

the fact that there are also stupid people in life does not change anything, their stories and their lives simply do not interest me, let alone LIs... I hope this is not the fate of the 5 girls
One thing about Jill, while she is naïve at times and has made mistakes, is she is stubborn.

Obviously she admits to it outright and it's a bit of a in-joke she shares with the mc, but we see many examples of it too:
  • When she was pushing and pushing that the mc should go to hospital, while that was her stubbornness, it was obviously her caring nature and I appreciated it.
  • When she reported Chad's attack to the authorities it was her stubbornness (she knew she was going against the mc's wishes, but she had decided she knew what was best to do), but once again I understood why she was doing it, she felt the mc needed help.
  • And even when she gave in to Tybalt's veiled blackmail, and she's stubbornly decided her way of doing things was the way to handle it, I can see why she might think it's the right thing to do and I can appreciate it (even if there's probably much better solutions).
But her stubbornness actually annoyed me when she dismissed the mc's assurance that sex isn't always gonna be perfect and could even be a regretful experience at times. I can't remember her exact response, it was something like, "Well I don't believe that...". At that point her stubbornness hit me and I actually thought, "You stubborn cow!"

I reckon this scene was the epitome of fun Maya, before she became all sad and shit.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Just look at that ass, I reckon even a bullet would ricochet off it!

Last edited:

Heycock

Jun 30, 2020
Don't even start man, WHERE ARE MY THREESOMES DPC, YOU CAN'T HAVE A TROUPLE IF YOU KEEP TWO OUT OF THE THREE ALWAYS APART!
I know man, is heartbreaking. But the part that truely broke my heart into small pieces was when Camila sayd: "I am not to much into spanking". That's just evilness right there. Or the worst real plot hole in this story.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
the problem isn't whether MC tells Sage or not, the problem is that he doesn't even pose himself the problem

in the course of the game there are many moments in which mc wonders about his behavior, why isn't Quinn's blatant betrayal of Sage's trust a problem? even in the most faithful path possible to Sage, MC doesn't even pose the problem of warning Sage about the danger she' s running, then I'm ok with the fact that for narrative reasons he decides not to do anything, but he simply doesn't care, and if he's in a relationship with Quinn he doesn't care in either direction.
Well, there is like 4 possible way with Sage. Chick, Dik, Fuck Buddy , Not Fuck Buddy. What is the correct way to play we do not know yet . :unsure:

Hear me out. We have the traditional, Chick vs Dik MC. We come to the conclusion that a Dik MC has no reason to tell Her assuming because HE using the girls himself. Dik MC may be also the Fuck Buddy path, so technically He has a stronger emotional connection to Sage, but then again, He more than likely use the girls of Quinn . - May be that should be the correct way of play with Sage. and that is how DPC assuming the player will take this path. :unsure:

The Chick MC Not using, Quinn's girls, so technically aside from Quinn implying to him something, He really does not have evidence, or anything to back up this claim. and the top of that Chick MC is on the Not Fuck Buddy Path, so He does not have the stronger bond with Sage.

So why would He even bring it up, and Why would Sage believe him?! Up until Episode Seven, The Chick MC more or less was Not invested in Sage , and You still can say no to her as Chick.

Maybe this is How DPC interpret it. ?!:unsure: .

The problem come from that must of us, does not really play as Meta Way:ROFLMAO: .

To Me , The way I played, I was
Chick, and Neutral, until like episode 6 when I ended up, being a Dik. Rejected, Quinn offer , I Fuck Buddy With Sage and however, still felt weird the 180 Turn, that He suddenly want something more , despite I was choose Jill over her , and the mean Time Josy is my Number one. - May be this is not the way the game should been played :unsure::ROFLMAO:

- Ooh, look at this, beautiful colorful message from ME :giggle::ROFLMAO:

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Well, there is like 4 possible way with Sage. Chick, Dik, Fuck Buddy , Not Fuck Buddy. What is the correct way to play we do not know yet . :unsure:

Hear me out. We have the traditional, Chick vs Dik MC. We come to the conclusion that a Dik MC has no reason to tell Her assuming because HE using the girls himself. Dik MC may be also the Fuck Buddy path, so technically He has a stronger emotional connection to Sage, but then again, He more than likely use the girls of Quinn . - May be that should be the correct way of play with Sage. and that is how DPC assuming the player will take this path. :unsure:

The Chick MC Not using, Quinn's girls, so technically aside from Quinn implying to him something, He really does not have evidence, or anything to back up this claim. and the top of that Chick MC is on the Not Fuck Buddy Path, so He does not have the stronger bond with Sage.

So why would He even bring it up, and Why would Sage believe him?! Up until Episode Seven, The Chick MC more or less was Not invested in Sage , and You still can say no to her as Chick.

Maybe this is How DPC interpret it. ?!:unsure: .

The problem come from that must of us, does not really play as Meta Way:ROFLMAO: .

To Me , The way I played, I was
Chick, and Neutral, until like episode 6 when I ended up, being a Dik. Rejected, Quinn offer , I Fuck Buddy With Sage and however, still felt weird the 180 Turn, that He suddenly want something more , despite I was choose Jill over her , and the mean Time Josy is my Number one. - May be this is not the way the game should been played :unsure::ROFLMAO:

- Ooh, look at this, beautiful colorful message from ME :giggle::ROFLMAO:
While reading that post I couldn't help but think of this scene:

In every play through I've done (except the very first run I ever did), I've always given Quinn's Restaurant my patronage. So I've never had to contemplate why my mc didn't tell anyone about Quinn's nefarious ways. The MC is Quinn's #1 client! :sneaky:

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
In every play through I've done (except the very first run I ever did), I've always given Quinn's Restaurant my patronage. So I've never had to contemplate why my mc didn't tell anyone about Quinn's nefarious ways. The MC is Quinn's #1 client! :sneaky:
I'm pretty sure that's Tommy, but it is the MC that Quinn calls when the end of the month approaches and the budget is not balanced.

Reactions: shazba
Jan 30, 2021
Yeah, other than the Jill and Madame scenes that's the only one I couldn't/didn't unlock completely. If I'm on a Josy-Maya game how could I say no to her. That's just evil. :cry:
i havent been to Madame yet . i kind of forget about her and give up VIP for mansion $$
(this time i'll finish it 100% before breakfast - i never do)

I'm starting to worry about my ability to express myself or your level of madness... such a range of reactions is disturbing...:eek::ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

View attachment 1221567
we just wanted to be unique , its not you - it's us . sorry :ROFLMAO:

4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes