ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
if they were on bad terms they wouldn't have gone, you don't go to the party of someone you think has wronged you.

in my opinion just as a group it's all behind them, the DIKs know it was Quinn who should have warned them and didn't, it's also possible that Sage talked to Rusty about it directly.
even Tommy and Quinn in their own way have cleared the air....

I don't think there will be this official apology moment.
I agree. and I think the Fact, that Sage The President of Hots Wanting to Spend the Big Halloween Party with the Diks , that pretty much confirm there is no Bad Blood between them
In fact, the only one who still hold some resentment is Tommy, and that is only aimed for Quinn and most of the Diks does not even know the reason for why.

Reactions: felicemastronzo

tiqoff

Apr 1, 2021
Well, there is like 4 possible way with Sage. Chick, Dik, Fuck Buddy , Not Fuck Buddy. What is the correct way to play we do not know yet . :unsure:

Hear me out. We have the traditional, Chick vs Dik MC. We come to the conclusion that a Dik MC has no reason to tell Her assuming because HE using the girls himself. Dik MC may be also the Fuck Buddy path, so technically He has a stronger emotional connection to Sage, but then again, He more than likely use the girls of Quinn . - May be that should be the correct way of play with Sage. and that is how DPC assuming the player will take this path. :unsure:

The Chick MC Not using, Quinn's girls, so technically aside from Quinn implying to him something, He really does not have evidence, or anything to back up this claim. and the top of that Chick MC is on the Not Fuck Buddy Path, so He does not have the stronger bond with Sage.

So why would He even bring it up, and Why would Sage believe him?! Up until Episode Seven, The Chick MC more or less was Not invested in Sage , and You still can say no to her as Chick.

Maybe this is How DPC interpret it. ?!:unsure: .

The problem come from that must of us, does not really play as Meta Way:ROFLMAO: .

To Me , The way I played, I was
Chick, and Neutral, until like episode 6 when I ended up, being a Dik. Rejected, Quinn offer , I Fuck Buddy With Sage and however, still felt weird the 180 Turn, that He suddenly want something more , despite I was choose Jill over her , and the mean Time Josy is my Number one. - May be this is not the way the game should been played :unsure::ROFLMAO:

- Ooh, look at this, beautiful colorful message from ME :giggle::ROFLMAO:
And what does Sage's path rly mean? Not to choose to fight for Jill in ep. 7 and doesn't stay with her in ep. 5 (or 4?).

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Well, there is like 4 possible way with Sage. Chick, Dik, Fuck Buddy , Not Fuck Buddy. What is the correct way to play we do not know yet . :unsure:

Hear me out. We have the traditional, Chick vs Dik MC. We come to the conclusion that a Dik MC has no reason to tell Her assuming because HE using the girls himself. Dik MC may be also the Fuck Buddy path, so technically He has a stronger emotional connection to Sage, but then again, He more than likely use the girls of Quinn . - May be that should be the correct way of play with Sage. and that is how DPC assuming the player will take this path. :unsure:

The Chick MC Not using, Quinn's girls, so technically aside from Quinn implying to him something, He really does not have evidence, or anything to back up this claim. and the top of that Chick MC is on the Not Fuck Buddy Path, so He does not have the stronger bond with Sage.

So why would He even bring it up, and Why would Sage believe him?! Up until Episode Seven, The Chick MC more or less was Not invested in Sage , and You still can say no to her as Chick.

Maybe this is How DPC interpret it. ?!:unsure: .

The problem come from that must of us, does not really play as Meta Way:ROFLMAO: .

To Me , The way I played, I was
Chick, and Neutral, until like episode 6 when I ended up, being a Dik. Rejected, Quinn offer , I Fuck Buddy With Sage and however, still felt weird the 180 Turn, that He suddenly want something more , despite I was choose Jill over her , and the mean Time Josy is my Number one. - May be this is not the way the game should been played :unsure::ROFLMAO:

- Ooh, look at this, beautiful colorful message from ME :giggle::ROFLMAO:
let's simplify:
whatever the affinity and relationships, MC can warn Maya about Quinn, no evidence or convenience matters (being a customer at the restaurant I don't think would be appreciated by any LIs), simply there is a danger and Mc tries to warn Maya (in a limited way but better than nothing)

why should it be so different with Sage? when we warn a friend we don't need to have proofs, evidences, we simply want to avoid a danger

either if they are fuckbuddy or otherwise the relationship with Sage is still carried on as a good friendship (then ruining it in the seventh chapter, but who can resist the sight of a puffy shorts? surely not Sage)

in case he's a customer at the restaurant, it's understandable that it's risky, but it's the same risk he takes telling Josy he's seeing Jill. why does it have to be any different with Sage?

for the plot, it obviously needs Sage to keep thinking that Quinn despite not obeying her orders, despite trying to convince Maya to accept the HOTs invitation by insulting her, despite promising free tuition, deep down is just a misunderstood still deserving of her full trust

ok, i accept it, but then what does it cost to make Mc at least reflect on the situation? like the reflection in chapter 6 on Jill looking at the picture. at least limited to the case where there is an interest for Sage

otherwise you get those grotesque situations with an MC who spends all his student loan money on hookers but then is annoyed by being the rebound guy, or doesn't accept to be Sage's fuckbuddy but then accepts to try a story with her anyway. all situations that kill the immedisimation, at least mine

already apparently being a customer at the restaurant makes one immune to guilt, Mc worries about every escapade but not about going to prostitutes... he's a modern guy

p.s. i am color blind, i see you inside, colors don't distract me:ROFLMAO::ROFLMAO:

Reactions: ename144

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
And what does Sage's path rly mean? Not to choose to fight for Jill in ep. 7 and doesn't stay with her in ep. 5 (or 4?).
Yeah pretty much. Sage path is the Fuck Buddy Path. It's start in episode 2, you choose to go to Sage after Josy arrive, the Host Movie Night which end up with Sex. Ep 5 mandatory Sex scene in Tyblat's bed , :ROFLMAO: in ep 6 you pick her over Jill , and in this way, it's actually make sense if MC wants something more, despite his poor " I don't wanna be the rebound guy " argument , you still end up having sex with her.

The only "Problem" , so to speak, really came from if you only see Sage as a Fuck Buddy, which MC seems to be fine with in the beginning. "No attachment, I help you when you are horny but I don't care who else you Fuck".

That was their agreement, and MC was going around and making connection with Girls, like Jill and Josy etc , etc , . So , It's only does not make sense in the case of MC going out the birthday picnic with Jill, confess to her his feelings, , but in the next episode HE also want something more with Sage.

The thing is MC himself even thinking of what the fuck he is doing, getting attached with multiple girls, in my case Josy, Jill, Sage ( and other side girls ) . But we the player not really have a say in it , for example can't end the Fuck buddy relationship with Sage. at least not in this point, who know what ep 8 bring us. :unsure:

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
Maybe that's one of the reasons of Maya dislike. At the start she is this beautifull girl you will share your room with, and we all thought: "Oh thats nice, easy sex every night", and yet we didnt got that exactly. And then we the trouple everyone thought: "Cool, easy threesome every night" and yet we didn't got that exactly.
Maya is so great on so many levels . i have no idea where to place her Sis , friend , gf .
(she's can be all those things for MC)

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

even if MC friendzones her - Derek will comment that she wasnt fooling around
(and she'll burst to tears . very much like Josy)

Right before MC goes back home for date with Josy, Maya
stops him for a kiss and leaves with " have a pleasant date " - so she already
liked him .

and she clearly loves both MC and Josy (very unlike Josy)
when Josy moves out she's crying in the corner adn then looking at the empty bed

or when she explains how big (pun intended) it is for her to be horny for a guy
or having orgasm with a guy. or when she makes MC try near exact same position she did with Josy .
(she already called him a girl) . i feel like her brain will melt from overload trying to justify how can she be gay
and in love with MC same time .

even if MC is a DIK she'll be there for him (for most part)

this is actually the problem with the game for me . girls are over the top awesome makes it hard to
choose just one favourite

Naxer

Feb 6, 2020
Could anyone share a save to obtain the 100% on the M&J scene on episode 6? It's a pain to go back all the way because of that, it was counterintuitive to ditch Maya on episode 3 if you was persuing the throuple, so I've never get that scene.

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I got the one I wanted but it's a shame that there wasn't a photo where Maya and Josy appear together (DPC really?) Although it is understandable since those photos are from Rooster
View attachment 1221774 View attachment 1221777
Would have been better if MC swyping the pictures between the diferent love intrests , during the scene. It would been a nice subtext way of showing that these are the girls's path you are on. :unsure:

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
I'm sorry to break it to you, but we usually wait for you to leave and that's when we hold our meetings. :geek:
Meeting about what ? Being Jealous of Me? :ROFLMAO: while You all sitting there together Being Jealous . I am at my Room, Watching My girl, make out with an another Girl, because I allow Her:cool:. because thats How a cool Boyfriend I'm to Her:cool:. I let her have fun with other girls, girls that I also like, I can wait to share Jill with Her too:devilish:.
:p

BeingADikDik

Apr 17, 2021
I know man, is heartbreaking. But the part that truely broke my heart into small pieces was when Camila sayd: "I am not to much into spanking". That's just evilness right there. Or the worst real plot hole in this story.
Camila is playing the character role of 'whore with a heart of gold'.
If she progresses to role of tsundere girl, then I imagine she'll say "I am not into spanking ... ::coy foot twirl, finger up to lips:: unless maybe it's with you, MC, teehee".
If she subsumes Bella's role for DIK players, then expect MC to get crushed by that dump truck.

Reactions: Niu6609 and Heycock
4.80 star(s) 1,526 Votes