felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Telling Maya so vaguely was pretty lame.

Since the mc had a better relationship with Maya than she had with Sage or Quinn, he could have easily approached it.

mc: "Look, this is gonna sound crazy, but I think Quinn in running a prostitution ring with the girls from the HOTs, I'm not sure of the details, just be fucking careful."​

Maya could have responded however she liked

Maya: "I doubt it..."; or​
Maya: "Woah, thanks for warning me!"​

Either way, the mc would have done his duty.

Ultimately it wouldn't have made a difference. Unless Maya realised then and there it was associated with the free tuition, nothing would have changed.

Telling Sage, who the MC only knew for a few weeks (even if they were fucking) while she's known Quinn for a couple of years, could have gone pear shaped.

mc: "Hey Sage, before you suck my dick, I just wanted to mention, are you aware that Quinn is running some kind of prostitution ring with your girls?"​

Sage tends to react aggressively to some things, this might have been one of them.

Sage: "Are you fucking kidding me? I know you and Quinn have had your differences, but this is bullshit, I can't believe you'd make up shit like this. You know what? I'm not sucking your dick now!".​
mc: "Fuck me!"​
Sage: "Not happening"​
mc: "..."​

Sage may have taken it more seriously.

Sage: "Are you serious? How do you know?"​
mc: "Quinn offered me some weird bullshit restaurant membership, 'Hot and Spicy', 'Japanese', I'm pretty sure it's a euphemism for the girls' nationality".​
Sage: "Fuck, I hope you're wrong, I'm gonna have to speak with Quinn..."​

Sage then confronts Quinn.

Sage: "So what's this shit I hear about you using our girls as whores?".​
Quinn: "That fucking pervert!"​

And then you just made enemies with probably the most conniving, vindictive cunt on campus (after Sally).

You know what, I think mc will just keep his head down...
Quinn and Sage are very close.

If the MC goes to Sage to tell her that Quinn is doing some shady stuff behind her back, Sage will ask for more, except he won't say more.

Eventually, Sage will talk to Quinn. Having nothing to back up the accusation (which is not precise), Sage will trust Quinn who tells her that there is nothing going on. HOTs who prostitute themselves will go in Quinn's direction. The MC will be screwed.

If the MC talks to Sage, he confesses everything to her or else it won't work.
And after? When the relationship with Sage is stronger?

There is always an excuse to do the wrong thing. Then, if one day Sage will be in trouble for that everyone will agree that MC is to blame

Reactions: ename144 and shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
And after? When the relationship with Sage is stronger?

There is always an excuse to do the wrong thing. Then, if one day Sage will be in trouble for that everyone will agree that MC is to blame
Yeah, damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

I'd suggest feigning ignorance if he didn't use Quinn's services, "I just thought she was teasing me". If he did use the services, I think he's fucked.

Damnit, now I'm worried...

Jan 30, 2021

azer196

Jul 29, 2017
that depends on what dpc decide in my contry you will get a fine you and the prostitute and the girls are not trafficked and he is not a member of quin schemes so sage will be pissed or not but it will have drama

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
And then Quinn rains hellfire on the mc. Even if it he exposed it after episode 7 when Quinn really likes the mc, if he did that to her, she would cause him a lot of trouble I reckon.
That is for sure, if the MC had the Choice to just rat out Quinn it would be War

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Bro, I know you’re joking but Lynette and Jade really look alike... :unsure: I'm not saying it's true but I'm not saying it's untrue ! Maybe I'll write a Dalli_x style theory on this one day ! :LOL:
Oh fuck that would make Tybalt our brother ! :cautious:
View attachment 1221972 View attachment 1221974
Lynette got a Nose job and changed her name to hide from the serial rapist and kidnapper Neil, she couldn't take her child tho, later she married a man with two children of his own, and treated both children as hers to compensate for losing her own child.:unsure::unsure::unsure:

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
Bro, I know you’re joking but Lynette and Jade really look alike... :unsure: I'm not saying it's true but I'm not saying it's untrue ! Maybe I'll write a Dalli_x style theory on this one day ! :LOL:
jade is still 5-10 years older then a live lynette who would be 38 give or take!

Reactions: The Pink Royce

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I just don't see it, man. Jade looks more like Zoey to me. Like maybe Z is in that picture frame that we never get to see.

Jan 30, 2021
I just don't see it, man. Jade looks more like Zoey to me. Like maybe Z is in that picture frame that we never get to see.
i like how we know there is some twist coming and everyone trying to guess what it is ...
to me young neil always looked like derek . just saying that quinn calls maya and mc
ken and barbie .... maybe it was a mix up at the hospital or maybe triplets .

mc and maya already are in 3 way relation ... omg !

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
I know there is no ntr. But the dev is a fool. He set this plot unreasonable and silly. Jill is more powerful and rich than Tybalt, so why she obeyed his order and make a date with him? It makes players anonyed.
Well, Jill has acted like a 16-year-old until now, she's naive and has a crush on the MC as only a 16-year-old could, plus she tries to protect those she loves. She hasn't learned her "power" yet, so she's not confident enough to turn the tables on Tybalt like Quinn could. Give her some time, I'm pretty sure she'll grow two years older (turning 18 yo) after her last date with Tybalt.

Marley300

Jan 29, 2020
Lynette got a Nose job and changed her name to hide from the serial rapist and kidnapper Neil, she couldn't take her child tho, later she married a man with two children of his own, and treated both children as hers to compensate for losing her own child.:unsure::unsure::unsure:
You got it ! A little dark... But yeah you got it :LOL: Now that would be a huge "M. Night Shyamalan" plot twist !
jade is still 5-10 years older then a live lynette who would be 38 give or take!
Still possible bro ! I think LoDoN- and 9xr-s69 said it all :LOL:
Now that would be an interesting way to bring Zoey back in the game. :unsure: I know she's popular, she got her own 4k wallpaper. If she ever comes back, I'll always welcome the girl that took the MC's cherry ! And if she's also Jade's daughter... Great more drama :rolleyes:

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Yeah, damned if he does, damned if he doesn't.

I'd suggest feigning ignorance if he didn't use Quinn's services, "I just thought she was teasing me". If he did use the services, I think he's fucked.

Damnit, now I'm worried...
It’s yet another reason why I’ve got an issue with Sage not being more of a “DIK” herself. The Sage we know so far really wouldn’t be ok with half the stuff you do on a full DIK route. No way she’s cool with the MC frequenting half the damn working girls in the sorority and hiding that they’re prostitutes from her.

That said, there’s some dramatic irony here. We know stuff the MC doesn’t. From his perspective they’re just willing hookers paying their way through college with sex work. All the stuff with the drugs, dealers and Burke is yet to come out... if I recall correctly.

If Sage was a bit more of a DIK herself I could see her giving the MC the benefit of the doubt that he didn’t know about the darker side of Quinn’s operation. It would take one hell of a DIK Sage for her to be on board with sex work and her fuck buddy frequenting them but as it stands, like people have said, there’s grounds for LI’s to be upset he didn’t give them a heads up.

Reactions: shazba

ChipLecsap

Conversation Conqueror
Aug 4, 2019
Jill is naïve, to the point that it is exasperating Bella. There are reasons for this other than "she's young". It seems her family has groomed her a specific way, with narrow margins for deviation. Her sister strayed and something terrible happened to her, probably resulting in Jill's parents doubling down on their control. So Jill has followed diligently in the path set before her, and is very inexperienced in other things. An now she has started to awaken sexually, she is painfully aware of her inexperience and afraid she will humiliate herself.
I wanted to respond to this because yeah you might be into something with this :unsure: (y). Maybe I'm too harsh with Jill. All I'm gonna say, it's really depend on what is her next move. Where she goes from this. How She, or is She gonna change after her " cold Shower " ?!. There is still hope for Jill.

I mean if all this will lead to Jill gain confident, kicking Tybalt in the nuts :ROFLMAO: , and She gonna be more Sexualy confident, then it might worth it after all. :cool:(y)

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
I wanted to respond to this because yeah you might be into something with this :unsure: (y). Maybe I'm too harsh with Jill. All I'm gonna say, it's really depend on what is her next move. Where she goes from this. How She, or is She gonna change after her " cold Shower " ?!. There is still hope for Jill.

I mean if all this will lead to Jill gain confident, kicking Tybalt in the nuts :ROFLMAO: , and She gonna be more Sexualy confident, then it might worth it after all. :cool:(y)
I just want to see Jill swear, I don't think she'd curse Tybalt out however I wouldn't mind seeing her kick him between the legs just like Lana taught her.

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
Quinn and Sage are very close.

If the MC goes to Sage to tell her that Quinn is doing some shady stuff behind her back, Sage will ask for more, except he won't say more.

Eventually, Sage will talk to Quinn. Having nothing to back up the accusation (which is not precise), Sage will trust Quinn who tells her that there is nothing going on. HOTs who prostitute themselves will go in Quinn's direction. The MC will be screwed.

If the MC talks to Sage, he confesses everything to her or else it won't work.
And yet Sage instantly believed Maya when her story differed from Quinn's. Why is that?

Because Sage knows Quinn has poor judgement and an oversized attitude. Because she knows there must be some reason for Maya storming out and Maya's story makes a lot more sense than Quinn's. And because she's the fucking president and it's her job to keep an eye on the sorority, not blithely assume all is well! Granted, she was asleep at the switch for weeks, but she does try to make up for lost time when something finally rouses her. That's why I believe that if the MC went to Sage following their conversation in Episode 5, she would hear him out.

And I'm not even talking about out-of-character information. Even a pure-as-the-driven-snow CHICK MC MC knows Quinn is running a prostitution ring. He knows she was trying to recruit Camila for something. He even realizes the link between those points, all on his own:
Quinn_using_Camila.jpg

That's enough to at least point Sage in the right direction, and given how Camila is feeling right now she may well crack if Sage started asking her questions. Even if she doesn't, Quinn isn't exactly the Moriarty of vice; anyone keeping their eyes open will see a bunch of interesting coincidences.

And of course things can get much worse if the MC actually discusses Maya's scavenger hunt list or makes the connection to Mona running off (since he can witness Burke leave the room after her, and hear Josy suggest it had to do with free tuition). But that's currently more speculative, so I won't count it. It does, however, serve to illustrate just how much corroborating evidence is available if he'd just ask Sage to look into it.

And then Quinn rains hellfire on the mc. Even if it he exposed it after episode 7 when Quinn really likes the mc, if he did that to her, she would cause him a lot of trouble I reckon.
Please. From everything we've seen Quinn is considerably more dangerous to her friends than she is to her enemies. I'm not losing any sleep over her vendetta.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes