Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
i like how we know there is some twist coming and everyone trying to guess what it is ...
to me young neil always looked like derek . just saying that quinn calls maya and mc
ken and barbie .... maybe it was a mix up at the hospital or maybe triplets .

mc and maya already are in 3 way relation ... omg !
As we know that neil is working for a construction company, maybe he was involved in building Derek and Maya's father house, so we can imagine that Maya's mother came to pay a visit and got fucked by Neil the same day her husband did and then they got false twins coming from two different sperms !!!o_O:oops:
Oh i love those crazy theory Dalli_x's like!!

Reactions: Lovetities

D2M3

Jan 20, 2018
As we know that neil is working for a construction company, maybe he was involved in building Derek and Maya's father house, so we can imagine that Maya's mother came to pay a visit and got fucked by Neil the same day her husband did and then they got false twins coming from two different sperms !!!o_O:oops:
Oh i love those crazy theory Dalli_x's like!!
I see the Disciples of Dalli_x is slowly taking shape.

Truly, a fearsome force.

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Ohhh something just comes to my mind, Derek and his father have the same look and Neil also looked a bit like Derek, so maybe derek's father and Neil are brothers.
So Maya is your cousin and if she married Josy, Josy will by you cousin in law, so if you manage to build a wonderfull lasting threesome with both of them, we can move in Alabama and everything will be fine!!

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
I'm pretty sure Nicole will come back, my concern is about Nora, she deserves a second opportunity.... a third opportunity.
.....Nora probably isn't coming back, bro..... She was a one-time thing, and that's that. As per her words. It was a casual hookup and MacAllen's ain't opening up for us no more..... :confused:

Report him for what? Criticizing the game?
I don't find him criticizing the game to be the problem. I find the fact that he's complaining about the same shit continuously and not even looking into exactly what he's saying to be the problem. I agree that it's a bitch move to have Jill date Tybalt, but it's a consequence of the MC's actions, and, though I fucking hate it, I live with it. It's like dude's just on here to spread hate, and that's not something I find to be cool in my book.

Ohhh something just comes to my mind, Derek and his father have the same look and Neil also looked a bit like Derek, so maybe derek's father and Neil are brothers.
So Maya is your cousin and if she married Josy, Josy will by you cousin in law, so if you manage to build a wonderfull lasting threesome with both of them, we can move in Alabama and everything will be fine!!
In the end, it was Alabama all along :4Head:

• Angry
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar
Jan 30, 2021
thats actually true Derek and Neil look very alike thats why i made that joke
i usually keep away from crackpot theories

they usually go something like this
  • We never seen Lana naked
  • Therefore Lana has a penis
  • Lana is older then MC
  • Therefore Lana is MCs father
Just because something is possible doesnt make it probable.

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017

• Lana is older then MC
Lana is Neil?? Mind = Blown
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

n0cn1l

Incest it's all relative
Donor
Dec 25, 2017
Report him for what? Criticizing the game?
It's not criticism when someone shows up everyday crying about ntr just because Jill went on a date(A date she didn't even enjoyed) with someone else. That's not how NTR works. Point it out flaws or different POV of ingame stuff are examples of criticism, you better than anyone else should know this. That's sharing a opnion and this is my opinion:
1) He probably shouldn't have shared his opnion, but if he really felt that he had to, then
2) there are multiple ways of sharing one's opinion, he chose a way that is guaranteed to not make anyone, least of all the dev(even if he is not here anymore), take his opinion seriously.

Now I'll put some nice tits here to smoth the mood. Peace
preview_sage.jpg

Daver

Jan 24, 2019

• Lana is older then MC
in the same way
1- we have never seen Lynette's death scene
2- Lynette is alive
3- she is as old as Bella
4- Lynette is Bella undercover (plastic surgery can make miracles).

1- We have never seen Neil naked
2- He is actually a woman
3- Neil is MC's granma.

any other theory?

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
This. Jill's already a bombshell imagine how much more sexier she'd come across as if she flaunted her sexuality towards MC :love: she just needs a nudge in the right direction.
Yes Jill and Bella are my best choice, they are wonderfull girls beautifull, sexy and smart, my hope would be to be able to keep them both, Bella stiil encouraged me to date Jill even if i argue that we have something real between us, so i would be pissed if she would ditch me in order to not harm Jill.
But by following them both i have also guessed that there was much more than friendship between them and that it could be the origin to Bella's husband problem.
Bella warned me that when she will release fully her "parking breaks" i would not be able to handle her anymore, my god there is fire burning inside!!
And Jill seems to be the same, full of desire and fire in the holes!! She is even ready to sacrifice her virginity with Tybald just to save your ass from your stupidity.
Oh my god, i love that girl, if Tybald put charges against me for the sprinkler event, i'm done. Releasing sprinkler in such a house can cause more than 100 000 $ of damage.
I perfectly know this because such an accident happened in a friend's company, in his office all furniture computers and stuff were wasted and had to be replaced, the wooden floor had to be replaced and water infiltrated to to lower floor causing a lot of damages to the ceilings and walls.
So if the MC in condamned to pay for the damages his life is over, he will be in depts for all his life. So before performing that kind of prank, you better think twice, but Derek is a stupid asshole who put you in deep shit!

• Red Heart
Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen
Jan 30, 2021
in the same way
1- we have never seen Lynette's death scene
2- Lynette is alive
3- she is as old as Bella
4- Lynette is Bella undercover (plastic surgery can make miracles).

1- We have never seen Neil naked
2- He is actually a woman
3- Neil is MC's granma.

any other theory?
right . i mean dont get me wrong far fetched theories can be fun .
we gotta do something while we waiting for update .

with someone else. That's not how NTR works.
just like n0cn1l said . NTR is when your lover cheats on you with someone else .

Reactions: Daver and n0cn1l

Ilhares

Engaged Member
Aug 19, 2019
I'm pretty sure Nicole will come back, my concern is about Nora, she deserves a second opportunity.... a third opportunity.
.....Nora probably isn't coming back, bro..... She was a one-time thing, and that's that. As per her words. It was a casual hookup and MacAllen's ain't opening up for us no more..... :confused:
Of course she said that. Can't afford to get busted mounting her daughter's fellow students. Keeping it sparse minimizes the chance of accidental encounters.

She'll be back. When she and her husband show up so you an meet Maya's whole family at once. ;)

Reactions: Daver

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
It's not criticism when someone shows up everyday crying about ntr just because Jill went on a date(A date she didn't even enjoyed) with someone else. That's not how NTR works. Point it out flaws or different POV of ingame stuff are examples of criticism, you better than anyone else should know this. That's sharing a opnion and this is my opinion:
1) He probably shouldn't have shared his opnion, but if he really felt that he had to, then
2) there are multiple ways of sharing one's opinion, he chose a way that is guaranteed to not make anyone, least of all the dev(even if he is not here anymore), take his opinion seriously.

Now I'll put some nice tits here to smoth the mood. Peace
View attachment 1223129
I agree, but i did not read anything

Lovetities

Apr 3, 2020
She is definitely cumin back for MC one foot and half inch dik. Pretty sure MC is the next Johnny sin if he fail and drop out of the university

• Haha
Reactions: Daver

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Sage doesn't take Maya's word. On the history of tuition fees, Sage speaks of a misunderstanding.
The "misunderstanding" certainly came from the fact that some of the HOT girls did get free tuition by"helping" someone like Burke who will handle the paperwork to get free tuition for "good" girls from some sponsors who already pay for the sorority house !!
We saw this clearly with Mona's story when she refuses to "play the game" and got rejected by Burke in the sponsorship system.

And more Sage promised Maya that she will try something to get her a free tuition or help, so there is hope for Maya if she behaves like a "good" girl !

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Lana is Neil?? Mind = Blown
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Now i get it all about Lana, she is older than Jill, maybe ten years older, so she was rejected by her family and we know that she died sometimes later and that jill wants to create some association to help people like Lana.
So what did happen?? I think i know it all now, Lana was rejected by her family because she was dating a man older than her who was just a construction worker, Neil of course. Neil was lonely with a child and needed some affcetion as anyx other man of his age.
But one day as Lana was visiting Neil on a construction site, a terrible accident happened, as Lana saw Neil sitting on the huge demolition ball she wanted to greet him, but the crane driver did not see her and she was crushed by the ball !!:cry:

So now Jill is trying to reunite people who have been crushed by demolition balls to force crane builders to make transparent demolition balls so the driver could see if someone is just under it!

• Haha
Reactions: Princess Yana ♥

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
Can we all just collectively stop a discussion at what people actually say rather than spiralling into fallacy?

this thread would be a thousand times more pleasant if people actually discussed and addressed what people were typing rather than broadening the subject matter into vaguely adjacent things and attacking them instead. What is this? Reddit?

If someone says something nice about Jill, discuss what they say don’t call them simps or “basic” because they like the nice girl.

If someone calls out your criticism maybe discuss their rebuttals not screech about criticism being suppressed. Christ on a bike this place and thinking people care you criticise the game. Either defend your criticism or fuck off.

If someone says something negative about Josy. Discuss their criticism don’t write them off as just a hater or whatever.

If someone finds a plot point unbelievable we don’t need a 6th grade essay on suspension of disbelief and/or your personal fucking musings on a fictitious countries legal system. We get it, the loan plot point is weak but it serves a purpose and this isn’t the Hauge. No need for the ropey legal discussion to “prove” your subjective opinion.

We’ve had a solid 100 pages of snide comments and broken records because people don’t actually discuss a topic. They construct a strawman, throw haymakers at it and smugly act like they’ve got something important to say. I’m not innocent in all this shit, I’ve risen to some stuff... but cut this shit out.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
just like n0cn1l said . NTR is when your lover cheats on you with someone else .
you still need an emotional connection to your lover! if you do not give a crap about the wench you can put her to work sucking your friends dicks and it will not be NTR even tough she is your girl!

It will be NTR if you are in love with a girl and she cheats on you... with her husband...

in terms of western culture NTR could be the sorrows of young Werther from Goethe who commits suicide because the woman he falls in love refuses to leave her husband for him!

Jan 30, 2021
Can we all just collectively stop a discussion at what people actually say rather than spiralling into fallacy?

this thread would be a thousand times more pleasant if people actually discussed and addressed what people were typing rather than broadening the subject matter into vaguely adjacent things and attacking them instead. What is this? Reddit?

If someone says something nice about Jill, discuss what they say don’t call them simps or “basic” because they like the nice girl.

If someone calls out your criticism maybe discuss their rebuttals not screech about criticism being suppressed. Christ on a bike this place and thinking people care you criticise the game. Either defend your criticism or fuck off.

If someone says something negative about Josy. Discuss their criticism don’t write them off as just a hater or whatever.

If someone finds a plot point unbelievable we don’t need a 6th grade essay on suspension of disbelief and/or your personal fucking musings on a fictitious countries legal system. We get it, the loan plot point is weak but it serves a purpose and this isn’t the Hauge. No need for the ropey legal discussion to “prove” your subjective opinion.

We’ve had a solid 100 pages of snide comments and broken records because people don’t actually discuss a topic. They construct a strawman, throw haymakers at it and smugly act like they’ve got something important to say. I’m not innocent in all this shit, I’ve risen to some stuff... but cut this shit out.
thats the issue we like all the girls so we left with ad hominem-arguments

someone who doesnt like Josy is blind and NTR fan ... just saying . :ROFLMAO:

as for Jill you gotta be a little weird to like her - and thats why i love her :LOL:

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes