DavDR

Oct 14, 2020
It's not criticism when someone shows up everyday crying about ntr just because Jill went on a date(A date she didn't even enjoyed) with someone else. That's not how NTR works. Point it out flaws or different POV of ingame stuff are examples of criticism, you better than anyone else should know this. That's sharing a opnion and this is my opinion:
1) He probably shouldn't have shared his opnion, but if he really felt that he had to, then
2) there are multiple ways of sharing one's opinion, he chose a way that is guaranteed to not make anyone, least of all the dev(even if he is not here anymore), take his opinion seriously.

Now I'll put some nice tits here to smoth the mood. Peace
View attachment 1223129
Learn to use the ignore function

• Red Heart
Reactions: Abhishek_tanwar

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
i dont think she will have much damsel story for now
even Maya is aware how much her story sucks and gets people running away
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

im afraid for Bella she had smooth sailing for now . Maybe Jill and Bella will clash for MC or something .
but thats just my guess i have nothing to back it up .
As long as we don’t get “Knock at the Door 2 - Electric Boogaloo” and after the date with Bella her husband turns up at the door right at the end of the episode.

Im not entirely against the husband coming back but forcing drama by having him sprung on everyone would be tiresome. To be honest I can’t think of a non-melodramatic way to bring him in without the MC/Bella being established and outwardly together. Any other circumstances and you’re just gonna be hiding the relationship and Bella wouldn’t have to address it with her husband.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
TBH maya boobs are the only thing convincing me to keep a save for her they're glorious :love:. I don't like her arc but I also think is the one with most potential when we think about character development and growth.I hope she can drop the damsel in distress act now that she can or will become a HOT. DPC needs to drop the next ep ASAP
Her stomach is pretty incredible as well. Actually, her whole body is. Damn! I really miss the cool girl who was our first friend at college. I predict that she will eventually get back to this state and it will be worth it. At least, I really hope so. She's got the potential to grow a lot as a character.

Jan 30, 2021
As long as we don’t get “Knock at the Door 2 - Electric Boogaloo” and after the date with Bella her husband turns up at the door right at the end of the episode.

Im not entirely against the husband coming back but forcing drama by having him sprung on everyone would be tiresome. To be honest I can’t think of a non-melodramatic way to bring him in without the MC/Bella being established and outwardly together. Any other circumstances and you’re just gonna be hiding the relationship and Bella wouldn’t have to address it with her husband.
well i think the "locked" room is her husbands study/work room . She's trying to preserve it for when he comes back.
(he wont since it was 8 years as far as i remember)

i usually have some dark theories about it .
its defnitly not a torture room , keeping his body in there for nearly a decade would stink up whole street .

Her stomach is pretty incredible as well. Actually, her whole body is. Damn! I really miss the cool girl who was our first friend at college. I predict that she will eventually get back to this state and it will be worth it. At least, I really hope so. She's got the potential to grow a lot as a character.
definitely pleasing to the eye

Reactions: Icekatana

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Ohh crap man !!! you know how to put me down, i don't know if i could survive to this :cry:

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
well i think the "locked" room is her husbands study/work room . She's trying to preserve it for when he comes back.

its defnitly not a torture room , keeping his body in there for nearly a decade would stink up whole street .
It's not 8 years but 3 as i remember, just the same time Jill arrived at the college and probably met Bella.

And sure, it's probably her husband study, Bella study is just the next door.
If i remember well the dialogues Bella and Jill had, Bella's husband did go away because something happened between the three of them. We don't know exactly what, but we can guess as Jill and Bella were looking at each other in the bed and Jill or Bella said that nothing will happen again and Jill was upset and went to sleep on the couch with the MC.
I would no be surprised if Jill and Bella had some fun and the husband catched them in action and was pissed!

it would also explain why Bella encourage MC to date Jill even if he already dates her, they have more than a friendship, mostly a contradicted love relationship.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

Well, Bella put the painting (or photo, I don't recall correctly) from her library wall to that room (first she just take it from the wall, then moved it to the locked room).
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
Also there was a lot of photos around the house when MC roams drunk there and now there is none of them - must be in that room too. Judging by the photo in her bedroom in may be the family photos. It can be just a closet (like Derek's bar).

Reactions: RonnieBoi

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
It's not 8 years but 3 as i remember, just the same time Jill arrived at the college and probably met Bella.

And sure, it's probably her husband study, Bella study is just the next door.
If i remember well the dialogues Bella and Jill had, Bella's husband did go away because something happened between the three of them. We don't know exactly what, but we can guess as Jill and Bella were looking at each other in the bed and Jill or Bella said that nothing will happen again and Jill was upset and went to sleep on the couch with the MC.
I would no be surprised if Jill and Bella had some fun and the husband catched them in action and was pissed!

it would also explain why Bella encourage MC to date Jill even if he already dates her, they have more than a friendship, mostly a contradicted love relationship.
Don't recall exact text but Jill said something like "I don't know what's wrong but it wouldn't be happened again". I think its about she sleeping on Bella's husband side of bed (memory foam). Jill knows the details about Bella's trouble but she is keeping it - what it could be? And trouble doesn't contains the locked room - Jill didn't know it was locked before so it doesn't matters.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
TBH maya boobs are the only thing convincing me to keep a save for her they're glorious :love:. I don't like her arc but I also think is the one with most potential when we think about character development and growth.I hope she can drop the damsel in distress act now that she can or will become a HOT. DPC needs to drop the next ep ASAP
100% agree with you there. Maya's body doesn't seem like much when she's clothed but holy hell was I surprised when she took 'em off and showed us those melons! They were incredibly amazing and just seemed so soft! Didn't even expect her to be hiding assets of that caliber, honestly. First time I saw her I just thought they were a B cup, but hey, I was proven wrong.

As for the becoming a HOT part, I feel like it'd depend on how Sage helps her with her problem, and how the MC and Josy manage to persuade her into rejoining the HOTs. She needs a reason to join the HOTs, but with Patrick here that could be a problem because of his surprise visits. Imagine how badly she'd be reprimanded if Patrick saw her wearing the HOTs outfit and knew that she was living with like 10 girls. He'd probably think that she was doing lesbian shit with them due to her past, and might even make her drop out of B&R or quit the sorority again because he doesn't like it. I don't wanna see that. Maya deserves just as much as everyone else to be happy and enjoy her university life. I don't wanna see Patrick come over and ruin everything for her.

Do you think that Nora is Maya's mother, ohh i can see this, such a kinky woman with a boring husband searching for some hot stuff in night clubs.
Pfffft. Knowing Patrick he wouldn't even think about dating Nora, probably thinking shit like 'her body is too sinful', 'I don't want people getting the wrong idea about my girlfriend', 'premarital sex is a sin', 'I believe in abstinence' etc. :KEK:

In the event that Nora does somehow end up being Maya's mom though, that'd be a huge twist, and I'm all in for it :love:

There's always one way to make this work: Amnesia. Although cliche, it seems to be the best method of making things work. Bella's husband could come back to their town on holiday with his new spouse, and run into Bella while shopping in a mall. He doesn't recognize her because he was involved in some sort of an accident a while back, making Bella feel angry, sad and confused at the same time. Jill notices Bella's change in nature and tells the MC, and the MC decides to go together with her to console Bella and find out exactly what happened to her. I'll omit the rest of the story because it's mostly obvious at this point.

That's a possible plot progression, still melodramatic and quite unlikely, but not forcing drama as much IMO.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
I really hoped that our senior community member will or suppose to handle this but It's shameful that so called senior member of this from just let it go like it's nothing(No wonder they spend all time to just pleasing each other).Developer allows this platform to gain in any way regarding increase his audience or find new supporters. I am personally great full and hope to support him in coming times yet I never seen a Developer which which don't take notice on criticism because that is way to create great things and cover more wide range of audience. This great platform allow it's community member to express their felling regarding the game and it's topic but not allow to go personal. Here are someone like you came along which have problem to someone else opinion and try to stop them because you don't like their opinion.Be great full to platform and developer, you are not special and that person which are just wanted express themself(Everyone have right to express themself). Don't try to shut some one mouth because what goes around come around.90% of times i don't agree here with most of guys here does that give me right to shut them off.
More then 70% of times they just believe whatever they intent to and make theory to support their argument and if someone post facts they don't replay and other times guys with same taught process like each other because that satisfy them, just like drug does that mean my criticism, thoughts and opinion is more important then other ?

No ! All that lead to simple conclusion anybody can express themself and if anyone don't like that. They just can ignore but they are so little that they will come in group lick each other and bully other person opinion.

Be grateful to this platform and developer and let everyone express their thoughts.
Right, I'm not sure if my post was perceived as a personal attack, because from my POV I don't consider it to be a personal attack and more of a sort of advice, though harsh. In any case, I agree that everyone has the right to post their opinions on a certain matter, but there'll always be some sort of backlash to it. That's just life. And as I've previously stated, I don't disagree with their opinion entirely, nor did I say I didn't like it. I'm just saying it's quite annoying to have to see the same complaint repetitively because it doesn't contribute to any form of discussion. That's it.

Anyway, if I somehow offended you, then I apologize. It wasn't my intention to disregard a person's opinion, as I am well aware that this is a forum and free speech is allowed. I'm just giving my opinions too.

Learn to use the ignore function, as far as I know everyone is welcome to come on the forum's and spout off about anything they want.
I thought ignoring was a choice on this forum. Is there actually an ignore function? Do tell, I've only been here a month and I still don't understand all the functions they have on here, honestly speaking. Would enjoy a quick tour of what would be useful to prevent myself from being triggered or annoyed in the future.

Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
Now on a completely unrelated topic. Is Derek a pyromaniac or what? That insane look in his eye as he prepares to "burn" the preps mansion down!
Nah, bro. That's just Derek being Derek. His insanity is what I admire the most in him. I mean, honestly, you gotta admire the dude's dedication to doing stupid shit and finding out if it works or not, and I can definitely agree with his arguments when it comes to feminism. For someone so fucking insane, his arguments are incredibly valid and are definitely on point.

Just by looking at that scene you can imagine him thinking 'hehehehehehehehe burn baby burn' in his head.

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
Pretty much all the unnecessary drama in this game (and in real life) comes down to bad communication. The only other drama would be due to accidents or having to deal with assholes. Take away the assholes, accidents and bad communication, and life is a breeze. :giggle:
I find it hard to consider it bad communication.
Bad communication is the one between Jill and MC in the sixth chapter, when Jill continually wants to talk to him but in the end gives up and keeps putting it off.

in this case Mc doesn't really seem to see a problem, the fact that he doesn't talk to Sage about it for fear of not being believed or worse for fear of disappointing her is all our own speculation, in the game there's none of that, and i wouldn't say that no space is left for MC's existential doubts...

it's an omission, a guilty omission like Maya's when she says she doesn't have a boyfriend

the clash between Quinn and Sage I think is a necessary step, this "non-communication" only serves to make us morally responsible, a meccamism that works but a bit abused

Reactions: DavDR and shazba

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
Now on a completely unrelated topic. Is Derek a pyromaniac or what? That insane look in his eye as he prepares to "burn" the preps mansion down!
Well, that scene was a small tribute to .
So... a certain level of 'maniacal look in the eye' is kinda needed ;)

Reactions: shazba

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018
nah your point was clear i was just joking . i failed to finish mansion before breakfest again and
im depressed now so im being a jerk (cleaning =100% , but cash only 53$ ...) .
Try this plan if you haven't already. It will complete the mansion by the end of Episode 7, but there's no getting around the rerolls.

Specifically, Round 2 requires the "My Marriage is falling apart" job, as it's the only $3 job with requirements you can meet. Rounds 3-4 will require either that job or "My kids' tree fort is a hazard." Round 5-6 adds a third job, "I'm looking for some attractive young boys to do household chores," which should bring the pain down to manageable levels for the home stretch.

Good luck!

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
nah your point was clear i was just joking . i failed to finish mansion before breakfest again and
im depressed now so im being a jerk (cleaning =100% , but cash only 53$ ...) .
Ummm.. Why be depressed about that?
We know from in game announcement that there's 2 more rounds of the Mansion game coming up in the next episode.
And 12$ is a no-brainer in 1 round of all of them working. :cool:

atuljha

Feb 29, 2020
as i played i have a suggestion for game dev its time to introduce mc mom's father as a trusty for mc college and mc ended up on augument with him but in his office mc see mom pic and ask about it then he find truth and someone eyedrop and post that video in roaster naming main trusty sucessor , then dev u can think more plot regarding it
and b name is college is his mom surname and then u find rusty is our mom's brother son
and introduce a female similar to our mom as the main female for mc

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
as i played i have a suggestion for game dev its time to introduce mc mom's father as a trusty for mc college and mc ended up on augument with him but in his office mc see mom pic and ask about it then he find truth and someone eyedrop and post that video in roaster naming main trusty sucessor , then dev u can think more plot regarding it
and b name is college is his mom surname and then u find rusty is our mom's brother son
and introduce a female similar to our mom as the main female for mc
I just gave DPC a call and pitched this to him. He said he'd think about it. :unsure:

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hermith

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Fake tits, absolutely. I'm pretty sure Nicole's tits are legit, and I'm surprised the mc suggests Lily's are fake when he's feeling them up in the boobs guessing competition, but Mayas tits look super fake. All that's missing are the insertion scars. :eek:
I agree that Maya's tits LOOK fake because they are gravity defying. However, I do not believe, for an instant, that they are fake. No way that the smothering, control-freak of a father would allow her to get breast augmentation surgery. And he would have to allow it because she's never had a job. I find the scenario of Maya having fake tits nigh on impossible. They are almost too good to be true though. :whistle:

I can't recall where, but I remember Lily admitting that her tits are fake. That surprised me because they don't look it. Since I can't spell out the exact scene where Lily says this, I will concede that I might be misremembering.

Riona always catches me off guard with her ample size. They never look like much until she undresses and then they are excellent.

4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes