Nemo56

Forum Fanatic
Jan 7, 2018
I'm just glad there are SOME half natural looking women in this game - apart from the ones carrying the weight of the world on their chests. In the latest renders here on the board Sage looks as if she hides 2 heads under her shirt. Who did she decapitate?

Reactions: Icekatana
Jan 30, 2021
Ummm.. Why be depressed about that?
We know from in game announcement that there's 2 more rounds of the Mansion game coming up in the next episode.
And 12$ is a no-brainer in 1 round of all of them working. :cool:
oh i made lazy guide how to mansion in 9 (10 - some count the tutorial some don't ) rounds .
mainly for visuals so you dont need spredsheets and all , just mindless clicking.

oh someone did point me to ename144s guide already and honestly
i use a lot of pointers from there. but you will be finished week after breakfest .

my goal was to finish it before breakfest so i'll have some good news for the DIKs.
(unlocks new dialog and junk)

my best for now is i have windows and everything but one single room remaining :cry:.

• Thinking Face
Reactions: Hermith

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
oh i made lazy guide how to mansion in 9 (10 - some count the tutorial some don't ) rounds .
mainly for visuals so you dont need spredsheets and all , just mindless clicking.

i use a lot of pointers from there. but you will be finished week after breakfest .

my goal was to finish it before breakfest so i'll have some good news for the DIKs.

my best for now is i have windows and everything but one single room remaining :cry:.
If you get the windows ordered before the mc does his summary to the crew, Jacob responds with:

Jacob: "We managed to save that much money this fast? It almost feels like we're cheating."​

Not sure if that's DPC having a dig at people because maybe it's not possible? :unsure:

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
If you get the windows ordered before the mc does his summary to the crew, Jacob responds with:

Jacob: "We managed to save that much money this fast? It almost feels like we're cheating."​

Not sure if that's DPC having a dig at people because maybe it's not possible? :unsure:
No. It's possible.
Did it without any guides on my 2nd play through.

But then again, I enjoy math puzzles and figuring out my own spreadsheets :alien:

Nov 23, 2020
do you think maya and derek are really twins? I know they have similar behaviors sometimes but, they seem very different .. even physically .. he is dark, both hair and skin, she is milky white and blonde .. maybe they have the same father but different mothers? or maybe she was adopted but she was still the same age as derek, so it was easy to "make" them twins ..

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021

It is possible if you throw 3 DIKs on 4$ job every turn starts from 3rd one (its possible to get them needed stats for that). +10$ VIP pass and money from elderly job + library.

Reactions: shazba

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
do you think maya and derek are really twins? I know they have similar behaviors sometimes but, they seem very different .. even physically .. he is dark, both hair and skin, she is milky white and blonde .. maybe they have the same father but different mothers? or maybe she was adopted but she was still the same age as derek, so it was easy to "make" them twins ..
Or DPC just don't bothers much with male models. Half of them looks almost the same.

Hesteros

Feb 18, 2021

It is possible to do it without mods (even when accepting the VIP pass) but you need plenty of reloading so I guess that's where the 'cheating' part comes in.

The key is there are a couple of $3 jobs with relatively low requirements (kids tree fort and marriage). Dedicate 3 DIKs to those jobs and let the rest work on the rooms.

The only boosts you need are the dumpster since they provide massive XP bonus. Max it out on the first round after the tutorial.

Daver

Jan 24, 2019
I suppose they aren't homozygotes. Genetic can be quite weird

Jan 30, 2021
It is possible if you throw 3 DIKs on 4$ job every turn starts from 3rd one (its possible to get them needed stats for that). +10$ VIP pass and money from elderly job + library.
freaking finally !
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

not sure if its worth to reload save files for 6 hours for this but .

my desk is full of scribbles and notes and my desktop overrun with screenshots .

all in all doesnt seem to affect the game atm . if chapter 8 you gonna need $$ for halloween party it maybe
but as it stands you get one unique line and thats all .

edit :

It is possible to do it without mods (even when accepting the VIP pass) but you need plenty of reloading so I guess that's where the 'cheating' part comes in.

The key is there are a couple of $3 jobs with relatively low requirements (kids tree fort and marriage). Dedicate 3 DIKs to those jobs and let the rest work on the rooms.

The only boosts you need are the dumpster since they provide massive XP bonus. Max it out on the first round after the tutorial.
oh i dunno dude if i accepted VIP id be screwed
like i said i tried to be done by turn 6(7) - before breakfest .

accepting vip + doing 3$ sounds like impossible task

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
There's always one way to make this work: Amnesia. Although cliche, it seems to be the best method of making things work. Bella's husband could come back to their town on holiday with his new spouse, and run into Bella while shopping in a mall. He doesn't recognize her because he was involved in some sort of an accident a while back, making Bella feel angry, sad and confused at the same time. Jill notices Bella's change in nature and tells the MC, and the MC decides to go together with her to console Bella and find out exactly what happened to her. I'll omit the rest of the story because it's mostly obvious at this point.

That's a possible plot progression, still melodramatic and quite unlikely, but not forcing drama as much IMO.
I know he won’t but he could entirely subvert... I guess his own writing or at least subvert his own “knock at the door” bit in Ep2 and have the husband come back and be apologetic and seeking a divorce.

It would leave all Bella’s back and forth on divorce kinda moot but her husband coming back and being in the same place she is, ready to move on and perhaps even happy for her (if a little worried given MC’s age) it would be a nice twist.

Typing it out, I’m kinda on board with this. Total subversion of expectations. Whatever the secret is maybe he’s innocent in it all (maybe Bella drove him away... that’d be a twist) and he comes back a total bro, rock solid guy who’s nice and friendly. Accepts and wants a divorce and is cool about it and her having moved on.

Unless the “secret” in that room ties directly into him and the coming back (even then it’s still a clusterfuck) I can’t see two dramatic reveals playing well for Bella. Make the husband a positive reveal and save all the house fires and murderer’s for whatever is in that room.

Reactions: Niu6609
Jan 30, 2021
I know he won’t but he could entirely subvert... I guess his own writing or at least subvert his own “knock at the door” bit in Ep2 and have the husband come back and be apologetic and seeking a divorce.

It would leave all Bella’s back and forth on divorce kinda moot but her husband coming back and being in the same place she is, ready to move on and perhaps even happy for her (if a little worried given MC’s age) it would be a nice twist.

Typing it out, I’m kinda on board with this. Total subversion of expectations. Whatever the secret is maybe he’s innocent in it all (maybe Bella drove him away... that’d be a twist) and he comes back a total bro, rock solid guy who’s nice and friendly. Accepts and wants a divorce and is cool about it and her having moved on.

Unless the “secret” in that room ties directly into him and the coming back (even then it’s still a clusterfuck) I can’t see two dramatic reveals playing well for Bella. Make the husband a positive reveal and save all the house fires and murderer’s for whatever is in that room.
i know im repeating myself but like i said Bella is set up for drama . she had very smooth sailing for
now . compared to M&J = almost zero drama

only thing Bella had to fight for now is her feelings for MC

even Sage kind of had her drama with Chad .

nothing to do but sit , wait and coming up with crackpot theories

ename144

Engaged Member
Sep 20, 2018

The guide I made can complete repairs on the last rooms and allow you to buy windows in the final Mansion repair session, right before the breakfast with all the DIKs:
Mansion_repaired.jpg
You can theoretically even buy the windows a couple rounds earlier if you're willing to turn down the VIP pass, though I doubt that would change anything. The actual windows won't be installed until Episode 8 (presumably) no matter what we do.

Jan 30, 2021
The guide I made can complete repairs on the last rooms and allow you to buy windows in the final Mansion repair session, right before the breakfast with all the DIKs:
View attachment 1224326
You can theoretically even buy the windows a couple rounds earlier if you're willing to turn down the VIP pass, though I doubt that would change anything. The actual windows won't be installed until Episode 8 (presumably) no matter what we do.

oh huge thanks for the guide btw . actually for first 2-3 rounds i followed it to the dot.
problem for me was getting all 3 x 3$ jobs to spawn at once .. a single 4$ job seemed a lot easier .

so at turn 3(4 counting tutorial) i droped xp into derek and mc (90% W) and sent them of to 4$ job
at turn 4(5) i added rusty (90% W) and rest was busy repairing .

and you're right it doesnt change anything besides Jacobs comment and MC saying
that mansion is pretty much restored ( im not sure if he says it only if 100% or close enough )

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
As long as we don’t get “Knock at the Door 2 - Electric Boogaloo” and after the date with Bella her husband turns up at the door right at the end of the episode.

Im not entirely against the husband coming back but forcing drama by having him sprung on everyone would be tiresome. To be honest I can’t think of a non-melodramatic way to bring him in without the MC/Bella being established and outwardly together. Any other circumstances and you’re just gonna be hiding the relationship and Bella wouldn’t have to address it with her husband.
There's always one way to make this work: Amnesia. Although cliche, it seems to be the best method of making things work. Bella's husband could come back to their town on holiday with his new spouse, and run into Bella while shopping in a mall. He doesn't recognize her because he was involved in some sort of an accident a while back, making Bella feel angry, sad and confused at the same time. Jill notices Bella's change in nature and tells the MC, and the MC decides to go together with her to console Bella and find out exactly what happened to her. I'll omit the rest of the story because it's mostly obvious at this point.

That's a possible plot progression, still melodramatic and quite unlikely, but not forcing drama as much IMO.

If the husband is going to feature in the game, there's absolutely no way it's not gonna happen as a cliff hanger at the end of an episode. It would be entirely alien to the current way the episodes have been structured so far. All new major developments are dropped at the end of each episode, obviously to generate a lot of hype between episodes, but also to ensure maximum impact.

I would be mind blown if midway through an episode Bella is like:

Bella: "Hi Fuckface, this is James, my ex husband. I used to be all neurotic and weird about our split, and my hysterics even caused you to go into an exposition-styled monologue back when we were making out in the library that time, but really it's no big deal. We both cheated on each other, separated and now he's come back to tidy up a few loose ends."​
MC: "Oh, hi James, pleasure to meet you. So it's all good right, me banging your ex-wife and all that?"​
James: "Hi Fuckface, the pleasure is all mine, and no, no problem at all you sticking it to the little woman. She's a wild one in the sack though isn't she? No, no, you enjoy her my boy. Actually I'm just here to finalize our divorce, we've been separated long enough now, there should be nothing to feel awkward about.​
MC: "Whew, glad that was all handled amicably. I was worried there might be some scary secret between you both that was going to bite me in the ass!"​
James: "Haha! No, we're all rational consenting adults here. Oh Bella,you've locked the room. I thought it was my turn to take little Jimmy's remains to stay with me for a few years..."​

MC: ":eek:"​
and you're right it doesnt change anything besides Jacobs comment and MC saying
that mansion is pretty much restored ( im not sure if he says it only if 100% or close enough )
He actually only makes that comment based on whether the windows have been ordered or not, it's not related to how well everything else is going.

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
I would be mind blown if midway through an episode Bella is like:

Bella: "Hi Fuckface, this is James, my ex husband. I used to be all neurotic and weird about our split, and my hysterics even caused you to go into an exposition-styled monologue back when we were making out in the library that time, but really it's no big deal. We both cheated on each other, separated and now he's come back to tidy up a few loose ends."​
MC: "Oh, hi James, pleasure to meet you. So it's all good right, me banging your ex-wife and all that?"​
James: "Hi Fuckface, the pleasure is all mine, and no, no problem at all you sticking it to the little woman. She's a wild on in the sack though isn't she? No, no, you enjoy her my boy. Actually I'm just here to finalize our divorce, we've been separated long enough now, there should be nothing to feel awkward about.​
MC: "Whew, glad that was all handled amicably. I was worried there might be some scary secret between you both that was going to bite me in the ass!"​
James: "Haha! No, we're all rational consenting adults here. Oh Bella,you've locked the room. I thought it was my turn to take little Jimmy's remains to stay with me for a few years..."​

MC: ":eek:"​
you're nuts - love it !

• Thinking Face
  • Haha
Reactions: shazba and Hermith
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes