Niu6609

Apr 28, 2021
I agree that Maya's tits LOOK fake because they are gravity defying. However, I do not believe, for an instant, that they are fake. No way that the smothering, control-freak of a father would allow her to get breast augmentation surgery. And he would have to allow it because she's never had a job. I find the scenario of Maya having fake tits nigh on impossible. They are almost too good to be true though. :whistle:

I can't recall where, but I remember Lily admitting that her tits are fake. That surprised me because they don't look it. Since I can't spell out the exact scene where Lily says this, I will concede that I might be misremembering.

Riona always catches me off guard with her ample size. They never look like much until she undresses and then they are excellent.
Maya would get absolutely destroyed by her dad if she actually did get breast implants :LUL: She doesn't even have the funds to do it anyway, even if she did she'd put it into her college funds. However, an AU where Maya is a fucking bad bitch and fucks around probably exists according to the multiverse theory, so theoretically, anything could happen as long as there's a possibility of it happening :p

Best tits in the game are definitely Sage's and Bella's for me. Nicole's look hella real too (forgot if they are or not) and Camila's just complement her ass so well it's not even funny god.

If you get the windows ordered before the mc does his summary to the crew, Jacob responds with:

Jacob: "We managed to save that much money this fast? It almost feels like we're cheating."​

Not sure if that's DPC having a dig at people because maybe it's not possible? :unsure:
Nah, definitely possible. Did it twice before, while my mansion'll be done by the next episode. Just a matter of allocating your resources and experience points. In any case, I find rerolling just to get better stats a pain, so I always just go with whatever I get.

i know im repeating myself but like i said Bella is set up for drama . she had very smooth sailing for
now . compared to M&J = almost zero drama

only thing Bella had to fight for now is her feelings for MC

even Sage kind of had her drama with Chad .

nothing to do but sit , wait and coming up with crackpot theories
It's time for some Bella drama man. We all know that shit's coming soon, and we're probably not at all prepared for what'll happen on her route, only that most of us are theorizing about her husband coming back to stir up some drama. Are we ready? Yes. Are we emotionally ready? I think not.

Here's a theory: Bella's husband hasn't come back in ages because he was bitten by a werewolf while on a forest excursion, and transformed into a werewolf himself. He's afraid that he'll hurt Bella on a night with a full moon, so he's decided to live in isolation, all while roaming around the country, looking for isolated villages with a small population to keep himself satiated. In a future episode, we'll see a werewolf sighting appear on the news, and Bella finds the werewolf in the article to be familiar. Thus, the MC and Bella put on their suits and go on a werewolf hunt. After tracking down Bella's werewolf husband, the MC and the husband engage in hand-to-hand combat, fighting for Bella. MC wins, and he and Bella engage in a night of passionate love-making to consolidate their relationship :WeSmart:

felicemastronzo

Devoted Member
May 17, 2020
in my opinion the next big drama is Sage's, her story was playful in the first season, almost always thoughtful in the second, the moment of the big misunderstanding and the endless tears has arrived

for Bella we have to wait at least for the first date and the next sex, after that it will be time for James or whoever.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Here's a theory: Bella's husband hasn't come back in ages because he was bitten by a werewolf while on a forest excursion, and transformed into a werewolf himself. He's afraid that he'll hurt Bella on a night with a full moon, so he's decided to live in isolation, all while roaming around the country, looking for isolated villages with a small population to keep himself satiated. In a future episode, we'll see a werewolf sighting appear on the news, and Bella finds the werewolf in the article to be familiar. Thus, the MC and Bella put on their suits and go on a werewolf hunt. After tracking down Bella's werewolf husband, the MC and the husband engage in hand-to-hand combat, fighting for Bella. MC wins, and he and Bella engage in a night of passionate love-making to consolidate their relationship :WeSmart:
Yeah, I totally want this version! It's be a major plot turn, but no worse that the complete gear shift in Rodriguez's From Dusk til Dawn. I'll give DPC a call now, see if this was already on his agenda...

EDIT: He told me to stop ringing him. WTF!?

Jan 30, 2021
Here's a theory: Bella's husband hasn't come back in ages because he was bitten by a werewolf while on a forest excursion, and transformed into a werewolf himself. He's afraid that he'll hurt Bella on a night with a full moon,[...]
yeah DPC been forshadowing werewolves and vampires for some time now

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

EmperorGus

Oct 11, 2020
I'm afraid that's not possible, there will be more drama you can count on that. The best we can hope is that there will be no tragic deaths or injuries in the story.
Damnit!
Ya just had to remind my of my trauma from Lessons....

Just... Just...
Don't make ME be the one to make the horrific choice again....
Just...
NO!

That's my biggest fear with BADIK... that he'll pull another Lessons and...
Ugh...
NO! NO!

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
Damnit!
Ya just had to remind my of my trauma from Lessons....

Just... Just...
Don't make ME be the one to make the horrific choice again....
Just...
NO!

That's my biggest fear with BADIK... that he'll pull another Lessons and...
Ugh...
NO! NO!
Exactly my thoughts, AL scarred me for life. Probably that's why I didn't really care about the BaDik dramas so far. I mean Oh noes Maya and Josy are together and the mc decided to run away crying... it's not like he had to choose which one he had to leave behind to die.

No deaths, no serious injuries... that's my mantra whenever I start a new episode. :D

• Haha
Reactions: Niu6609 and shazba
Jan 30, 2021
Exactly my thoughts, AL scarred me for life. Probably that's why I didn't really care about the BaDik dramas so far. I mean Oh noes Maya and Josy are together and the mc decided to run away crying... it's not like he had to choose which one he had to leave behind to die.

No deaths, no serious injuries... that's my mantra whenever I start a new episode. :D
  • yea only Mona is missing so far but that wasnt your choice .
  • And i have a feeling Quinn will get herself in trouble which isnt your choice ether.
  • There is Crab - pandemic on campus also . but there is nothing anyone can do to stop it.
  • And there is some jerk who threw Sally into bushes .

Reactions: Hermith

mindern

Jul 7, 2017
If the husband is going to feature in the game, there's absolutely no way it's not gonna happen as a cliff hanger at the end of an episode. It would be entirely alien to the current way the episodes have been structured so far. All new major developments are dropped at the end of each episode, obviously to generate a lot of hype between episodes, but also to ensure maximum impact.

I would be mind blown if midway through an episode Bella is like:

Bella: "Hi Fuckface, this is James, my ex husband. I used to be all neurotic and weird about our split, and my hysterics even caused you to go into an exposition-styled monologue back when we were making out in the library that time, but really it's no big deal. We both cheated on each other, separated and now he's come back to tidy up a few loose ends."​
MC: "Oh, hi James, pleasure to meet you. So it's all good right, me banging your ex-wife and all that?"​
James: "Hi Fuckface, the pleasure is all mine, and no, no problem at all you sticking it to the little woman. She's a wild one in the sack though isn't she? No, no, you enjoy her my boy. Actually I'm just here to finalize our divorce, we've been separated long enough now, there should be nothing to feel awkward about.​
MC: "Whew, glad that was all handled amicably. I was worried there might be some scary secret between you both that was going to bite me in the ass!"​
James: "Haha! No, we're all rational consenting adults here. Oh Bella,you've locked the room. I thought it was my turn to take little Jimmy's remains to stay with me for a few years..."​

MC: ":eek:"​

He actually only makes that comment based on whether the windows have been ordered or not, it's not related to how well everything else is going.
thats why I mentioned it being a big subversion of what he’s done so far. It won’t happen it was just borderline fan-fiction.

Im not suggesting this is even a likely scenario but it would be an interesting one... and one that keeps Bella’s identity in tact. I don’t want her going the way of Sage and just homogenising into another “Single, Chick preferring LI who’s ok with him dating others and is sitting around patiently waiting for you to pick her route”.

If I was writing this (in my entirely amateur and inexperienced opinion) I would want to keep the routes unique and a different spin on relationships. Bella would play out like this. She is now over her marriage and the guilt she carried because she is the reason he left. She did something bad to drive him away. That bad thing is the secret in the room.

He comes back, he’s a decent guy and has forgiven her but is OK with a divorce despite still carrying a torch for her. The drama then comes from the MC choices about continuing the relationship or stepping aside because the husband is actually a decent guy.

no NTR, other guy is passive and accepting that she’s moved on but Bella’s route never explores the morality of chasing a married woman because the husband is MIA. As a side note, it would easily be modified for a happy Bella ending if you’re not with her. It just becomes the MC as a friend getting them back together like how you could pair up your friend in Acting Lessons with someone.

that’s pure fan fiction, just what I’d personally like to see because I miss this game having diverse routes and characters. Shits getting homogenised. Bella should carry unique weight if she chooses you over the marriage. I’d make people confront that by introducing the husband as a great guy who was hurt by Bella.

Icekatana

Jul 9, 2017
Maya would get absolutely destroyed by her dad if she actually did get breast implants :LUL: She doesn't even have the funds to do it anyway, even if she did she'd put it into her college funds. However, an AU where Maya is a fucking bad bitch and fucks around probably exists according to the multiverse theory, so theoretically, anything could happen as long as there's a possibility of it happening :p

Best tits in the game are definitely Sage's and Bella's for me. Nicole's look hella real too (forgot if they are or not) and Camila's just complement her ass so well it's not even funny god.

Nah, definitely possible. Did it twice before, while my mansion'll be done by the next episode. Just a matter of allocating your resources and experience points. In any case, I find rerolling just to get better stats a pain, so I always just go with whatever I get.

It's time for some Bella drama man. We all know that shit's coming soon, and we're probably not at all prepared for what'll happen on her route, only that most of us are theorizing about her husband coming back to stir up some drama. Are we ready? Yes. Are we emotionally ready? I think not.

Yeah, we all know the Bella drama will eventually get here. I just hope that DPC is a gentle lover because my body isn't ready for it. Bella is my favorite and...oh...I just know it's going to hurt. :eek:

I don't remember who, apologies, but someone found a "Nerd lust" tag that wasn't used in episode 7. The more I deliberate on this, the more disappointed I become. I love my nerd girls! :geek: It was almost certainly going to be in the sauna with Sally and KRJ. Not sure why it didn't make the cut, but I hope DPC revisits this idea.

In my mind it would have gone something like this:

Sally: Are you gonna sit with us or are you just gonna make us uncomfortable?
Fuckface: Hmm. OK, that sounds relaxing.
Karen: WHAT'S THAT, SALLY?
Sally: Fuckface is gonna to join us.
Karen: NAH, THIS ONE IS STILL COLD AND HALF FULL.
Sally: Grab a towel and sit between me and Helen Keller over there.
Fuckface: *strips down and pretends to go outside for a towel* (Why get a towel, they'll never even notice I'm naked?)
Fuckface: *sitting between the girls* This feels good.

Karen: WAIT! IS THERE SOMEONE ELSE IN HERE, SALLY?
Sally: YES! I TOLD YOU, IT'S FUCKFACE!
Sally: Wait a second, why don't I see a bright white blur in your center mass? Are you fucking naked?

Fuckface: It's just me and my +5 club. Why are you so bothered? You can't even see me.
Sally: D&G? Really, asshole? Come closer and I'll show you how good my eyesight is.
Fuckface: How about now?
Sally: Closer.
Fuckface: Now?
Sally: Almost, a little bit closer.
Fuckface: Come on! Now you have to see-
Sally: *raises her hand to slap, but stops dead in her tracks* I..uh..what the fuck? Since when have you had a horse cock?
Karen: HORSE WHAT? YES, I WANT TO BE A VETERINARIAN.
Sally: *slaps Fuckface in the face* Don't mess with me!
Fuckface: Haha! Whatever. *leaves*

Later the girls discuss what they didn't see. +1 Nerd lust

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
A few borderlines:

Quinn to MC: "I'll shove my fist up your ass next time I see you. Then we'll find out who has a girly side to them. "
Tommy to DIKS (about MC): "HAHA! He goes "Woo"! Like a fucking girl!"
Sarah to Mel (about the MC): "This guy showers longer than a girl."
Patrick to MC (about pink sheets): "You don't strike me as a girly boy"

EDIT: Man, just had a massive post of mine (where I responded to a heap of other posts) deleted as spam. What a fucking waste of time that post was...:rolleyes:
Yeah, we all know the Bella drama will eventually get here. I just hope that DPC is a gentle lover because my body isn't ready for it. Bella is my favorite and...oh...I just know it's going to hurt. :eek:

I don't remember who, apologies, but someone found a "Nerd lust" tag that wasn't used in episode 7. The more I deliberate on this, the more disappointed I become. I love my nerd girls! :geek: It was almost certainly going to be in the sauna with Sally and KRJ. Not sure why it didn't make the cut, but I hope DPC revisits this idea.

In my mind it would have gone something like this:

Sally: Are you gonna sit with us or are you just gonna make us uncomfortable?
Fuckface: Hmm. OK, that sounds relaxing.
Karen: WHAT'S THAT, SALLY?
Sally: Fuckface is gonna to join us.
Karen: NAH, THIS ONE IS STILL COLD AND HALF FULL.
Sally: Grab a towel and sit between me and Helen Keller over there.
Fuckface: *strips down and pretends to go outside for a towel* (Why get a towel, they'll never even notice I'm naked?)
Fuckface: *sitting between the girls* This feels good.
Karen: WAIT! IS THERE SOMEONE ELSE IN HERE, SALLY?
Sally: YES! I TOLD YOU, IT'S FUCKFACE!
Sally: Wait a second, why don't I see a bright white blur in your center mass? Are you fucking naked?
Fuckface: It's just me and my +5 club. Why are you so bothered? You can't even see me.
Sally: D&G? Really, asshole? Come closer and I'll show you how good my eyesight is.
Fuckface: How about now?
Sally: Closer.
Fuckface: Now?
Sally: Almost, a little bit closer.
Fuckface: Come on! Now you have to see-
Sally: *raises her hand to slap, but stops dead in her tracks* I..uh..what the fuck? Since when have you had a horse cock?
Karen: HORSE WHAT? YES, I WANT TO BE A VETERINARIAN.
Sally: *slaps Fuckface in the face* Don't mess with me!
Fuckface: Haha! Whatever. *leaves*

Later the girls discuss what they didn't see. +1 Nerd lust
Maybe you already knew this, but there is actually a flag in episode 7 that never got used: "ep7_nerds_lewd"

Who knows, maybe your scene was a deleted scene! :oops:

Last edited:

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
At the end of ep6 there was Cathy's dismissal papers on Burke's table (you can see it's hers if you zoom in enough)

Dawe came to Quinn at the ep3 for 2 possible reasons - cancel his "medication" order (that's why he's becoming more little from cluck to cluck, even Chad comments it) or he ordered her to set DIKs up with Cathy cluck he already got in jocks gym (killing two rabbits with one shot). Maybe both.

When Bella looks in her locked room that's the moment she hid all photo frames except one in her bedroom.

Warscared

Jan 26, 2021
yeah DPC been forshadowing werewolves and vampires for some time now

Haha, I so thought you were going to go with these:
freaking hell that would be so awesome!

Yeah, I totally want this version! It's be a major plot turn, but no worse that the complete gear shift in Rodriguez's From Dusk til Dawn. I'll give DPC a call now, see if this was already on his agenda...

EDIT: He told me to stop ringing him. WTF!?
ever since the pandemic he became a bit reclusive! i remember when we used to go out for beers and he bitched about his sweadish feminist wife all the time! but then again that was also the time he did 6 months updates with 200 renders! not everything is bad!

and that werewolf plot line reminds me of a book i offered him in a George RR Martin collection about 5 old families of werewolf's that dominated a town!

in that lore people where born as werewolf's and there was no way to turn people... it was genetic!

in this Plotline the MC could be the 5th family last remaining survivor and because of the inbreeding once he is outed the Roberts the burgmeisters the Royce s and the Burke's would all the fighting for the last scion of the Lupin family (hey Lynette is a french name so...) to add genetic diversity into their bloodlines... i mean have you seen how retarded both Tybalt and Jill are? damn those bloodlines need some mixing up ...

and we would discover that Camilla is Burkes bastard daughter and that is why Camilla only does the stalls, no incest bitches! its not like a rainy day where my MC just raped his daughter even tough he as no idea its his daughter since he believes he is shooting blanks... thats what you get when you are insulting to demons... incest, that is what you get incest and dumb kids!

• There is Crab - pandemic on campus also . but there is nothing anyone can do to stop it.
yes there is... seduce Arieth tie her to the bed and throw wet lime on all of her hairy parts!

its an old ancient trick that never failed!

Last edited:
4.80 star(s) 1,527 Votes