shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
My problem with Madame isn't even her looks but just how short and disappointing her scenes were. So much so that it isn't worth the $10.
Unlike all the other characters (even Nora) there was some rapport between the mc and girl, but with the Madame, it felt too professional, no connection.

Contrasted with Envy, who was an immediate hit. Nicole's dismissive attitude when the mc and Derek were looking to get their cocks signed, she was already my favorite in the Pink Rose.

But the Madame, I can't even remember their discussion...

Regarding Nicole, I feel the relationship with her will have to cool off. It progressed too far too quickly and was rivaling that of the other LIs. She was really into the mc, probably more so than any other character so far. That scene in the bar was so hot, but where can that relationship go now, for a side chick? I certainly hope things go further, but I'm not gonna hold my breath...

Last edited:

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
This is good summery and i think i agree .

They all have no tolerance .

(...)

Sage does give a fuck . a lot of fucks actually . The drama with Chad because he cheated
lasted 7 episodes . MCs not her bf so she cant tell him who to sleep with .
it may all end just becuase MC sleeps around - she's not gonna want Chad2

(...)

but like shazba this tolerance won't last.
I would like to add that Humans don't actually separate Sex from Emotions at all, we can pretend we do but we are just lying to ourselves. And that is important when dealing with Sage, coz as you point out she knows she is not dating MC or anything, but that has no relevance to the part of her brain that would feel cheated. She would know she is not being logical, but at the very least would feel hurt.

Tserriednich'sNen

Engaged Member
Jan 16, 2020
Unlike all the other characters (even Nora) there was some rapport between the mc and girl, but with the Madame, it felt too professional, no connection.

Contrasted with Envy, who was an immediate hit. Nicole's dismissive attitude when the mc and Derek were looking to get their cocks signed, she was already my favorite in the Pink Rose.

But the Madame, I can't even remember their discussion...
Yep, and to add in the most she gave us was a blowjob ffs. Rose let MC stick it in her during a private dance for free. The least Madame could have done for MC was throw it back for him. Just a disappointing scene all around.

Reactions: Hermith and shazba

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Yep, and to add in the most she gave us was a blowjob ffs. Rose let MC stick it in her during a private dance for free (Nicole too). The least Madame could have done for MC was throw it back for him. Just a disappointing all around.
Unless there's more planned for her, but I don't know how well the Patreons received her...

Reactions: Tserriednich'sNen

Tadpol

Mar 22, 2021
The more the game progresses, the more drama will happen. Everything that has been in place from the start is going to be exploited.

I hope DPC will start to fix some of the issues before the end. Otherwise it will be very difficult to follow.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
I have to agree, Nicole's boobs look amazing especially considering they are supposed to be fake.
Yeah, for some reason I always thought that the mc thought Lily's tits felt fake (which seemed strange), but I can't find references to it, but he does suggest Nicole's are "probably fake", they don't look it to me though.

EDIT: Just found it, when the mc is making out with Lily at the Prep's:

mc: "(Yeah, these tits are fake...but they still feel pretty good.)"​

I guess Lily was a flat chested girl, because she certainly didn't go overboard with her augmentation if she did go under the knife. :unsure:

Reactions: Icekatana

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Yeah, for some reason I always thought that the mc thought Lily's tits felt fake (which seemed strange), but I can't find references to it, but he does suggest Nicole's are "probably fake", they don't look it to me though.

EDIT: Just found it, when the mc is making out with Lily at the Prep's:

mc: "(Yeah, these tits are fake...but they still feel pretty good.)"​

I guess Lily was a flat chested girl, because she certainly didn't go overboard with her augmentation if she did go under the knife. :unsure:
He also says that about Lily, which is nuts considering she is an A cupper. Lily's tits look great too btw.

EDIT: Too late.

shazba

Engaged Member
Aug 4, 2020
Ok, so I'm supposed to be finishing a report but I'm scanning the logic looking to see who has fake tits, and randomly wondered what the "immature" array was for.

So at the end of episode 5, when you're lying on the grass with M&J and you go to write something on Maya's arm, there are 4 outcomes:

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Derek's opinion I'm couldn't care less, He likes a girl who has the worst ass in the game
I always liked Ashley and was hoping the mc would get another shot at her... :(

Last edited:
Jan 30, 2021
Ok, so I'm supposed to be finishing a report but I'm scanning the logic looking to see who has fake tits, and randomly wondered what the "immature" array was for.

So at the end of episode 5, when you're lying on the grass with M&J and you go to write something on Maya's arm, there are 4 outcomes:

haha thats cool . i didnt even know about popsi ... i know there is a scene if you wanna drink her popsi during hang out .

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
i havent been to VIP i was busy doing mansion . now that is done i may go.

im also a little tempted to see scene with Bella about Cathys penties but
It's not worth it.

I was planing to play DIK walkthrough just to see some more important plot pieces but there was nothing on HOTs or Derek's path (nothing important). Just like mentioned before VIP is a dump, all side girls (but milfs ofc :sneaky:) is a pointless dolls. Just got some plot with Quinn and that's it. DIK path obviously was created for those who skip minigames.

tiqoff

Apr 1, 2021
Am i right that u can't get Lilly's scene on HOT's party if u r goin for Sage's 100% scene, which means u must make out with her first. But after she lefts the room they chat with Lilly and u can't interract with her?

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes