Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
It's not worth it.

I was planing to play DIK walkthrough just to see some more important plot pieces but there was nothing on HOTs or Derek's path (nothing important). Just like mentioned before VIP is a dump, all side girls (but milfs ofc :sneaky:) is a pointless dolls. Just got some plot with Quinn and that's it. DIK path obviously was created for those who skip minigames.
How dare you? Riona and Camila are not pointless dolls!

tiqoff

Apr 1, 2021
It's not worth it.

I was planing to play DIK walkthrough just to see some more important plot pieces but there was nothing on HOTs or Derek's path (nothing important). Just like mentioned before VIP is a dump, all side girls (but milfs ofc :sneaky:) is a pointless dolls. Just got some plot with Quinn and that's it. DIK path obviously was created for those who skip minigames.
DIK path may be more profitable later, plus it gives more scenes with HOT's (Rion esp.). CHICK path is only usefull if u wanna contnue with Josy and Maya as a bf, not a friend only.

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
DIK path may be more profitable later, plus it gives more scenes with HOT's (Rion esp.). CHICK path is only usefull if u wanna contnue with Josy and Maya as a bf, not a friend only.
Riona and Camila get along with you in ep 7 no matter what you affinity is, you just need to not ignore them before.

And you don't need to be CHICK to get into Maya or Josy after ep 4 :D You can just pretend to be neutral till the library scene and then go full DIK.

Reactions: Hermith

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
Some people already have it made, they're just in college just to make connections, and what better way to make connections by fucking almost every girl you meet and beating people up right?
Wow!! i have spent 6 years in university but i never encountered a DIK :ROFLMAO: and parties were quite casual, i have never seen people completely drunk or fucking in every corner. We had some good fun but people in university are mostly smart and focused on their study, not really Derek like or they don't last long!!!

Reactions: LoDoN-

Kukipett

Feb 2, 2021
How dare you? Riona and Camila are not pointless dolls!
At first i did not like Riona, but now i love her quite a lot and Camilla is a funny girl too, i even start to have feelings for Quinn, she is not an easy character but her background is really interesting when you take time to know her.

Reactions: LoDoN- and Hermith

LoDoN-

Sep 3, 2017
Wow!! i have spent 6 years in university but i never encountered a DIK :ROFLMAO: and parties were quite casual, i have never seen people completely drunk or fucking in every corner. We had some good fun but people in university are mostly smart and focused on their study, not really Derek like or they don't last long!!!
People that party too hard tend to get bounced early. Had three/four huge party girls (sloots) in my freshman class (all hot, but one of them was really fucking hot, the only reason I still remember them), they bounced at the end of the first semester, I heard that only one of them finished college. I'm sure by now the other ones finished too. But the main point is people that go to college to party tend to be disappointed by the fact that most people there are trying to get an education, and usually can't keep up with the studies.

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
At first i did not like Riona, but now i love her quite a lot and Camilla is a funny girl too, i even start to have feelings for Quinn, she is not an easy character but her background is really interesting when you take time to know her.
I always liked Riona, but she almost killed me in ep7 with her mild ocd. That scene was great! :)

Hermith

Feb 13, 2018
People that party too hard tend to get bounced early. Had three/four huge party girls (sloots) in my freshman class (all hot, but one of them was really fucking hot, the only reason I still remember them), they bounced at the end of the first semester, I heard that only one of them finished college. I'm sure by now the other ones finished too. But the main point is people that go to college to party tend to be disappointed by the fact that most people there are trying to get an education, and usually can't keep up with the studies.
I have a friend who's in his 10th year of college, I think... He already had to start again from scratch once and he isn't even stupid or anything, he just loves the college life. Even without his degree he already works in his field, but he just loves that freedom and party filled life. He spends so much money to live like this, but I guess he can afford it...

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
I have a friend who's in his 10th year of college, I think... He already had to start again from scratch once and he isn't even stupid or anything, he just loves the college life. Even without his degree he already works in his field, but he just loves that freedom and party filled life. He spends so much money to live like this, but I guess he can afford it...
Is his name Van Wilder? Pretty sure I saw him somewhere.

• Haha
Reactions: LoDoN- and Hermith

tiqoff

Apr 1, 2021
Riona and Camila get along with you in ep 7 no matter what you affinity is, you just need to not ignore them before.

And you don't need to be CHICK to get into Maya or Josy after ep 4 :D You can just pretend to be neutral till the library scene and then go full DIK.
u can't, if u r for Sage

and u won't get Camila's interest if not a full DIK during the panties mission

JETracktor

Apr 14, 2021
u can't, if u r for Sage

and u won't get Camila's interest if not a full DIK during the panties mission
Sage is the same as Josy - doesn't care about affinity much.

And to get Camila in ep 7 you just need to ask her for public sex at the ep 4.

4.80 star(s) 1,528 Votes